Galina

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by sou_eu, Nov 6, 2010.

1. sou_eu

sou_eu Ninja

X-SID-PRA: galina_so <galina_so@yahoo.es>
    Received: from [10.2.56.24] (galina_so@74.115.0.2 with plain)
    Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010
    Subject: Hello!
    Return-Path: [galina_so@yahoo.es]

Hello! I'm so glad that I can communicate with you via the internet, I'm not very much familiar with the Internet.
    I am very ashamed of you now to say this, but I can only use e-mail, the more I am not familiar with other parts of the Internet.
    You gave me your email address to meetic and I decided to write to you. I really liked your profile. You have me very interested.
    This is my first letter to you and I want to tell you a little about yourself. My real name is Galina, and what is your real name?
    I am 32 years old and is already ripe age for marriage. I want to say straight away that I'm looking for only serious relations.
    Because I have a mature age, and I'm not going to play with your feelings and ask you not to play with mine. I hope you understand what I mean.
    Tell me honestly, you are interested in our communication? On it I finish my letter. Hopefully I will soon hear from you and a few of your photos.
    I'm also going to send you the following letter to all my photos. It is waiting for you to respond. I wish you a successful time.

2. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 14.161.112.50. [​IMG] Viet Nam, Hanoi, Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group
    From Galina
    Return-Path: <galinawkkgn@static.vnpt.vn>
    Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017
    Subject: hi

Hi to the hottest man in the world, my name is Galina and i'm from Russia, but currently living in the USA. I just wanted to let you know that seeing your profile made me want to have you in my life. You are type of guy, who can help through bad times and share the good times and I would love to have someone like you next to me. If its mutual, email me, this is my email denisaelvx1q@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos.

Hugs,
    Galina