Gareth & Catherine Bull

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Return-Path: <G.Bull@gmx.co.uk>
    Received: from 91.214.34.119, Ukraine, Ltd Rubis
    Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012
    Subject: Donation/GrantTo:
    Reply-to: [gareth.bull@gmx.co.uk]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html
    Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth.bull@gmx.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <gareth.bull@mail.info>
    Received: from 193.169.80.41, Kiev, Ukraine, Pe Sukonnik Mukola Valeriyovuch
    Subject: £1.5 Million British Pounds Sterling Donation
    To: Recipients <gareth.bull@mail.info>
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <gareth.bull@mail.info> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Date: Thu, 10 May 2012
    Reply-To: [gareth.bul@goodisonpark.com]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to (gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

3. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

Gareth & Catherine Bull

Return-Path: <g.c.bull@mail.info>
    Received: from [134.53.6.73] ([134.53.6.73:43866] helo=mualmarp01.mcs.muohio.edu)
    id 57/E1-21678-F1D87AF4; Mon, 07 May 2012
    Received: from mualmafp02.mcs.muohio.edu (mualmafp02.mcs.muohio.edu [134.53.6.6])
    Received: from MuyiCartel-PC.its.monash.edu.au (vpn-118-138-234-189.its.monash.edu.au [118.138.234.189])
    Reply-To: [gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk]

Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012
    To: Recipients
    Subject: Donation/Grant

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth-bull@gmx.co.uk)
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

4. silfergs15

silfergs15 New Member

scam

In Australia and yesterday and today received exact same e-mails. People beware.Very cleverly done,looks really authentic. :(

5. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <sueli.bellato@mj.gov.br>
    Received: from 41.203.67.118, Lagos. Nigeria, Globacom Limited
    Reply-To: <garret.cath@qq.com>
    Subject: Do Acknolwdge The Receipt Of This Email....
    Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012

Congratulations!!!
    You are one of the lucky beneficiary of 1.5 million British Pounds (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds).
    My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user, which was used for the draw with an electronic balloting system your email address came out as the 6th lucky beneficiary world wide.
    To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html
    Send the below information for urgent processing.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garret.cath@qq.com).

Congratulations once again,
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

6. BULL IS BULL

BULL IS BULL Guest

SADLY THE BULL E-MAIL IS BULL!

Greetings~
    I too recently received an e-mail from "the Bulls" which looked very authentic. I wrote to Daily Mail, who ran the article about their lottery winnings to ask the Bulls if it was legitimate or to notify them that someone was using their identity. No reply from The Daily Mail. What a shame because I'd want to know if someone was exploiting me. Well below is the response from the scammers which proved to me that it was a fraud. PEOPLE BEWARE AND SHAME ON THESE CREEPS!!!

Dear Mrs. ___________:
    My wife and I are very happy to hear from you because we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, which was why we had to make sure our interview is put on the internet for the world to see and we have also attached our real pictures to this mail to definitely prove to you that you are in the right hands.We plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make you a millionaire because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to our pay-out bank(Credit Suisse (UK) Ltd)and the bank's funds transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds £1,500,000.00 GBP which was donated to you.

My wife and I humbly urge you to cooperate with our payout bank, Credit Suisse (UK) in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which we donated to you because you are our only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money.

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also suggest that you may also get in touch with the bank on

Credit Suisse (UK) Ltd
    5Cabot Sq, London ,E14 4OJ UK
    TEL: +44-702-402-0764
    FAX: +44-8715-207-243
    FAX:+44 -20 7900 3531
    Payment Co-Ordinator: Mr. Alec Jerwood.
    Private Email: [aj4838@accountant.com]

We love you and your family.
    Kind Regards,
    Gareth Bull.

THIS IS TOTAL BULL SO IGNORE THESE E-MAILS!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
  7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.118, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012
    Reply-to: [Gareth_CatherineBull04@live.com]
    Subject:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull22_@hotmail.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

8. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <gareth_bull12@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.138.184.102, Lagos, Nigeria, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
    Subject: Please acknowledege the reciept of this mail.......
    Reply-To: [gareth_catherine@hotmail.com]

Congratulations!!!
    You are one of the lucky beneficiary of 1.5 million British Pounds (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds). My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. Your email address was

among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user, which was used for the draw with an electronic balloting system your email address came out as the 6th lucky beneficiary worldwide.

To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    Send the below information for urgent processing.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth_catherine@hotmail.com)

Congratulations once again,
    Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

9. Miyuki

Return-Path: <mmm.mmm194@ymail.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Asaba, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
    Reply-to: [garethbull_40@hotmail.co.uk]
    Subject:

--I wish to wish you merry christmas My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull-supportaid@hotmail.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull
    Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.

10. Miyuki

Old thread: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?66557

From Barbara A. Dikum
    Return-Path: <BDikum@crsd.k12.pa.us>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.crsd.k12.pa.us) (216.220.90.2) by mta1248.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
    Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
    Subject: Contact This Email: [upsdeliverryblair@gmail.com]

This is a personal email directed to you, Let me formally introduce myself to you, my name is Mr. Gareth. I and my dear wife Catherine won a Jackpot Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $250,000.00USD to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lives of 50 lucky individuals all over the world.

Your email address was submitted to us by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky recipients, Kindly send your below details to UPS DELIVERY SERVICE so that they can effect the delivery of your valid Bank Draft of $250,000.00 USD to you immediately.

CONTACT UPS SERVICE NOW WITH THE BELOW INFO:
    =====================================
    Delivery Officer: Mr Blair Anthony
    E-mail: [upsbllairanthony_deliivery@outlook.com]
    +44-704-205-5543

*Your Full Names:
    *Your Country:
    *Your Date of Birth:
    *Your Mobile Number:
    *Your Delivery Address:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

Please you have to help me in prayer for my wife
    Kind Regards,
    Mr/Mrs. Gareth & Catherine Bull.

11. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <patterson_ashford@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.203.67.54, Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Information Systems Department
    Reply-To: <patterson_ashford@yahoo.com>
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <patterson_ashford@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Good Day
    Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
    Return-Path: [patterson_ashford@yahoo.com]

Hello,

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate ?1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-
    Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can issue you a valid bank cheque for ?1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

12. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41,000,000 GBP(Fourty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate ?1,000,000 GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your ?1,000,000 GBP(One Million British Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: [garethbull69@QQ.com]

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

13. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <garethbull65@qq.com>
    Received: from mail.rugreview.com (static-65-175-131-85.cpe.metrocast.net [65.175.131.85])
    Reply-To: <garethbull64@qq.com>
    Subject: Good News!
    Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41,000,000 GBP(Fourty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate ?1,000,000 GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your ?1,000,000 GBP(One Million British Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: [garethbull69@QQ.com]

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

14. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From Gareth and Catherine
    Return-Path: <priscila_ledezma@mrl.gob.ec>
    Received: from webmail.mrl.gob.ec
    Date: Wed, 1 May 2013
    From: Gareth and Catherine Bull <priscila_ledezma@mrl.gob.ec>
    Reply-To: Gareth and Catherine Bull <gareth_catherine_bull@hotmail.co.uk>
    Subject: we donate the sum of £1.5,000,000 to you...

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull2013@hotmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

15. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <Husher.Calhoun@gpisd.org>
    Received: from 38.114.99.15, United States, Grand Prairie, Grand Prairie Isd
    Date: Tue, 14 May 2013
    Subject:

My wife Catherine and i Gareth donated $750,000.00 USD to you CONTACT US VIA EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS (gareth_cath_bull@qq.com) ONLINE CORDINATOR (Husher T. Calhoun)

16. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <hopper-k@u01.gate01.com>
    Received: from 221.240.17.166, Japan, Tokyo, Broadgate
    Date: Thu, 16 May 2013
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <hopper-k@u01.gate01.com>
    To: <info@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: <mr.garethbull@foxmail.com>
    Subject: £1.5 million British Pounds

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 10 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

http ://www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:
    Send your response to (gareth-bull2013@live.co.uk)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

17. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <support@techbizafrica.com>
    Received: from 196.200.28.206, Kenya, Nairobi, Accesskenya Group Ltd
    Reply-To: <1417175202@qq.com>
    Subject: Good News
    Date: Tue, 28 May 2013
    Return-Path: [support@techbiz.co.ke]

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of ?41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate Ј1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http ://www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your Ј1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.
    Full Name: Mobile No:
    Send your response to (garethbull02@ymail.com)

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

18. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <garethbull65@qq.com>
    Received: from 41.138.190.75, Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Message-ID: <2013_______________________xoyv@www.medgonautos.com.br>
    Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013
    Reply-to: [garethbull63@QQ.com]
    Subject: Good News For You.

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of �41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate �1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project.

http ://www. dailymail. co. uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot .html

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to: [garethbull67@QQ.com]

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

19. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation
    Return-Path: <info_gcb@yahoo.co.uk>
    Received: from 196.46.245.57, Nigeria, Kachia, Mobile Packet Data Core
    Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
    Subject: Dear Lucky Beneficiary...
    From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull Donation" <info_gcb@yahoo.co.uk>
    Reply-To: [gareth.catherinebull@live.co.uk]

Good Day Beneficiary,
    (Gareth & Catherine Bull) My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate£1.5 million British Pounds to 27 individuals each worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
    http:// www. dailymail. co .uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot .html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google Inc as a web user; so therefore your email has emerged you lucky to be among the beneficiaries. if you have received our email kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00 pounds our charity project in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.
    Full Name:
    Mobile No:

Send your response to us via: [gareth.catherinebull@live.co.uk]
    Once again, Congratulations from myself and my wife (Gareth & Catherine Bull).

Best Regards,
    Gareth & Catherine Bull

20. Same mail as the Doc.

Reply-to: [garethbull47@yahoo.co.uk]
    Send your response to: [garethbull62@QQ.com]