Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <ggassies@cnba.uba.ar>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2017
From: "Guadalupe Rocio GASSIES (ALU 6 13)" <ggassies@cnba.uba.ar>
Subject: 」1.5m. send your response to gcb92598@126.com

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 」1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 」1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to gcb92598@126.com

Best regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull
ggassies@cnba.uba.ar
gcb92598@126.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customer

Return-Path: <indiana1983@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c11566e88.indiana1983@alice.it>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:58:16 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: garethcatherinebull11@hotmail.com
Subject: Kindly reconfirm your information once again!

Gareth & Catherine Bull

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41,000,000GBP(Forty One Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate 1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity project. To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

After a computer spin ball,your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,000,000.00(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to: garethcatherinebull11@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Message-ID: <15c4e5e2347.luca.antoniazzi@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017
From: "Gareth & Catherine Bull" <luca.antoniazzi@alice.it>
Reply-To: MIDFR.USDT@hotmail.com
Subject: GARETH & CATHERINE BULL CHARITY DONATION

Attention: Beneficiary
My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of GBP41,000,000 (Forty One
Million British Pounds) and we have decided to donate GBP1,000,000(One Million
British Pounds) each to 5 individuals randomly as part of our own charity
project. To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting
the web page below:
After a computer spin ball,your email address was among the emails which were
submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our
email, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your
1,000,000.00(One Million Pounds) in your name or direct our paying bank to
effect the transfer of the funds to your designated bank account in your own
country.

Congratulations.
Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull.
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, MG3 WC8 GB9
Nothinghamshire, United Kingdom

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <invoicing@ariessmar.com>
Date: 10 June 2017
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull <invoicing@ariessmar.com>
Subject: hello
Reply to:

Hello

Your email address was among the emails that was submitted to us for our Charity project, so if you have received our mail know that you are one of the lucky individual.

We have duly processed your file and forward to our Barrister for payment. We have authorized the Barrister who is now also our legal adviser to issue you international Certified Bank Check cash-able at any Bank in your Country.

Please, I want you to contact the Barrister for the collection of this international Certified Bank Check immediately without delay.

The name and contact address of our Barrister is as follows.

Barr,(Mrs) Sha Jing Park.
Sha Jing Park Chambers and Associates.
11TH Floor Landmark tower . Sukhumvit Soi 5.
Klong toey 10400 .Bangkok Thailand
Phone: +66 989 649 832
Email: barr.shajing@shajingparkchambers.com

You are promptly advised to contact the Barrister immediately for the claim of your Ј1.5 million British Pounds, The Barrister will advice and instruct you on how to receive your Certified Bank Check.We will be traveling to Bahamas for an investment project and may not be responding to emails.Please keep us informed as soon as you have cash your funds we will reply once we are back.

Note: You have to keep this highly confidential until you receive your check,

Best Regards,
Mr & Mrs.Gareth & Catherine Bull

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Ikeja, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (Emts) Limited

Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Reply-To: gcb92598@126.com
Subject: HELLO
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017
Message-Id: <20170720094514.M50926@mail.com>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (gcb92598@126.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Japan, Tokyo,Japan Network Information Center

Return-Path: <test@nagoya-c.ed.jp>
Received: from ayame.nagoya-c.ed.jp (ayame.nagoya-c.ed.jp. [210.145.11.195])
Message-ID: <2017____________________0631@nagoya-c.ed.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Reply-To: <garethcatherinebul@foxmail.com>
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?ozEuNQ==?= million British Pounds

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 」1.5 million British Pounds to 10 individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 」1,500,000.00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (garethcbull808@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member

Reply-To: gcb080771@yeah.net
Subject: Hello
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Message-Id: <20170721213745.M4548@mail.com>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 」1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 」1,500,000. 00 pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Send your response to (gcb080771@yeah.net)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Message-ID: <2017____________________0930@hoshi.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017
Reply-To: <garethbull112016@sina.com>
Subject: Charity Project

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 」41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 」1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 」1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to (garethbull112016@sina.com) otherwise you will not get further feedback from us.

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Marie

Administrator
Staff member

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017
Message-Id: <20170808151150.M32859@mail.com>

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <info@civil.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: 5 October 2017 at 22:32

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of Ј41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate Ј1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-
Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your Ј1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in yourcountry, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member

Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017
Message-Id: <20170810210934.M95263@mail.com>

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 」1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos core via London

Return-Path: <icmt2@im.ufrj.br>
From: II International Conference on Mathematics Textbook Research and Development - ICMT 2 <icmt2@im.ufrj.br>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000. 00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom

Return-Path: <20438@monroe.k12.mi.us>
Reply-To: <garethbull112016@sina.com>
Subject: 1.5 million British Pounds!
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018
Return-Path: 20438@monroe.k12.mi.us

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.

Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to (garethbull112016@sina.com) otherwise you will not get further feedback from us.

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <Catherine@cmshealth.com.au>
Subject: Donation
To: Recipients <Catherine@cmshealth.com.au>
From: "info@catherinebull.com" <Catherine@cmshealth.com.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018
Reply-To: mr.catherinbullgar@gmail.com
Return-Path: Catherine@cmshealth.com.au

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project.To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please,kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations. Full Name: Mobile No: Age: Country: Send your response to (mr.catherinbullgar@gmail.com) Best Regards, Gareth & Catherine Bull

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <''www''@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0336.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0336.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.37])
Reply-To: <dalexffft@gmail.com>
Subject: Very Important Notification from Gareth
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018
Message-Id: <2018__________________A856@msgw012-01.ocn.ad.jp>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day, to you and your family, Before I proceed, We hope this good news meets you and your entire household in peace, good health and absolute happiness as we expected.
My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds and we have decided to donate £1.5million British Pounds (One million ,five hundred thousand British Pounds) each to 4 individuals worldwide as part of our own charity project. To verify, please see our interview by visiting the web page below:

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the Google, Inc. as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000 British Pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country, congratulations.
Full Name:
Mobile No:

Send your response to our above Email Address, otherwise you will not get further feedback from us.

Note importantly that, you might likely receive this message in your inbox, spam or junk folder which happens as a result of your web host
We love you all, we hope to hear back from you today. Congratulations.

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from aries.fi-b.unam.mx (aries.fi-b.unam.mx. [132.248.59.1])
Reply-To: garrycathy2018@gmail.com