Geisha Kyoto, from Japan

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
This is a very stupid scammer. :rolleyes:

From Geisha Kyoto Cry For Help
Return-Path: <geishakyoto@w.cn>
Received: from User (fscc-ex.fscc.com [67.100.195.3] (may be forged)) (authenticated bits=0) by mx.ikarus.com
Reply-To: <gkyoto@ymail.com>
From: "Geisha Kyoto Cry For Help" <geishakyoto@w.cn> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
Subject: Geisha kyoto Cry For Help Can You Help Me Out?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013

My name is Geisha Kyoto 15 years old girl and a victim of Sendai,Japan earthquake of march 11th, 2011 see as follow for confirmation ; http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/special-coverage-japan-quake-and-pacific-tsunami/

My Parents died as a result of this disaster.
with riches left behind
My late dadЂ™s lawyer advice me to contact
a trustworthy person to save this
money for investment and make sure i finish my studies before my wicked guardian here in japan takes over

Geisha Kyoto
REPLY ME ON Email; [gkyoto@ymail.com]

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 221.172.171.111,
China, Guangzhou, China Tietong Telecommunications Corporation

Return-Path: <gkyoto@ymail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Subject: Dear my kind helper ...... is me Geisha kyoto Cry For Help Can You Help Me Out

Dear my kind helper uncle

thank you so much for your email to me honestly i was a victim of Sendai,Japan.earthquake of march 11th, 2011 my parent died in the earth quake am only daughter of my parent i have no sister no relative or any body to help me since my parent died in the earth quake the beautiful life i use to know have become so horrible for me because my wicked guardian who i use to call my uncle in japan here is treating me so bad i have not been going to school and this my wicked guardian who saw me where i was crying along the road after the earth quake took me to his house and tell me he knows my parents and my parents have died in the earth quake and after some times he started pushing me to show him my late fathers lawyer so that he will claim all my late father wealth and property and leave me in pains and suffering and because of that my late father lawyer ask me to find a good and trust worthy person out side the country who will take good care of me and make sure i complete my studies so that's why i contacted you and i hope i will trust you as a good person and you will take good care of me and my late fathers property and wealth until i finish my studies find in attachment my family picture honestly with your email to me i know you are a very nice person who care about people feelings I will like to introduce you to my late dad lawyer because my late dad lawyer tell me that any body that I bring to him is the only person he will open up and tell all my late father wealth and property so I should make sure that any one I will bring to him is the person that will take good care of me and make sure I continue my studies below is my late father lawyer contact information contact him at once so that you can make arrangement on how to pick me to your country so that i can continue my studies in your country

my late father lawyer contact information is as follows
Barrister Wang Qiuchao
11/F, Building A, Dragon Century Plaza,
No. 1 Hangda Road Hangzhou, China 310007
Tel +86 13160835110/ 571 870 1111/ Fax +86 571 870 1500
Email; [servicewangqiuchaofirm@live.com
[servicewangqiuchaofirm@org]

Thanks as i will be waiting for your kind help
From
Geisha Kyoto