Gen. John Nicholson, US Army in Afghanistan

From Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson
Return-Path: <maryanmambo05@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm8-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.138)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
From: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson <maryanmambo05@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson <armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: hello daer

hello daer
i am Ms army general Johnwmic Nicholson, I want to know if your account in this site is still valid. If so, please reply I have an important discussion with you please
here is my email: armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk
thanks army general Johnwmic Nicholson

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. His name is John Nicholson. :rolleyes:

Return-Path: armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [98.137.12.175] by nm46.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016
From: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk
Reply-To: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Thanks for the reply

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for your response email. As i said in my first message, I am General John Nicholson of the United States army. I am an army general and commander of a battalion in Kabul , Afghanistan . I am 48 years old and divorced. I intend to marry again when i return to America after the war in Afghanistan or when i finish my service here.I am an easy going man.

In the cause of the war here in Afghanistan,my command which i head had a fierce battle with insurgents in Kabul and houses and other properties were destroyed, we find a two trunk boxes containing pure gold and documents certifying that it is 24 carat gold and country of origin of the gold is Dubai ,United Arab emirates in the middle east. I distributed one box of gold to my offices and i have one for myself. In war like this there is no guaranty of anything, there is always room for eventuality. It has occurred to me to send out this gold to a reliable person for safe keep till i an disengaged so that i can sell the gold and have some huge money to fall on in my retirement .From the documents in the box the of the gold is 24 carats and the weight is 240 Kilograms. I have searched the internet about gold so many time.The general price in world market is 1 kg of gold = 39,600 US dollars. I want you to check about it by yourself. So i am going to get 39,600.00 by 240 kg.

You will have 30% of the gold quantity or equivalent in cash when sold.What i want you to do for me is to receive the gold and keep it safe till i will leave here to come and meet you anywhere you are.

I hereby send my picture i took with my military uniform in Afghanistan.I want you to send to me your own picture and your full address including phone number.I can send the box of gold to you through one courier service functioning here.

Awaiting to your quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Gen. John Nicholson

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from (EHLO nm48-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (67.195.87.228)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016
From: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson ~armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson ~armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Please send the below information to me for action.

Dear

I am in receipt of your past email.Thank you for accepting to work with me. I want you to be diligent and straight forward and to be a reliable friend.

Please send the below information to me for action.

1. your full names
2. Marital status
3 Age
4. Your full house address including city and country name.
5. Phone number

I am going to use your address to send the consignment to you.

Awaiting to your quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Gen. John Nicholson

C

C Jones

I received one as well. Being a journalist and wanting to meet and interview the real General John Nicholson this was especially difficult for me.

Contacted through FB, then e-mail, then Hangouts. This has happened twice to me so be aware. The scam artist is really good and a charmer, then the need for money comes in for visa's, access to the base, security, and UN approval. It is all a scam, so don't buy into it.

If it were the real General John Nicholson, he would have contacted me through proper military channels, nothing else.

X-Originating-IP: [41.217.113.254]
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE

from: GENERAL JOHN W NICHOLSON JR<"wwwww."@helen.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: gjwcjr@outlook.com
date: Sat, Aug 19, 2017

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray that this your email address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on my behalf.

I am General John Nicholson,an officer in the US Army, I was moved to Afghanistan as new army General commander, i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of funds and to conceal this kind of money became a problem to me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe cation entirely out of trouble spot.

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below: gjwcjr@outlook.com

Please view this video youtube]spAf99R9yOk

God Bless America.

Gen. John W. Nicholson
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

Passport: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/usa.7170/page-3#post-322355
ID Card: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/u-s-a.18005/page-3#post-322356

J

Jimlee20

General W John Nicholson Jr. <"www."@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
4:45 AM (8 hours ago)

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray that this your email address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on my behalf.

I am General John Nicholson Jr,an officer in the US Army, I was moved to Afghanistan as new army General commander, i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of funds and to conceal this kind of money became a problem to me, so with the help of a German contact working here, and his office enjoys some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.

You will be rewarded handsomely if you could help me secure the funds until I conclude my service here. If you can be trusted, i will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below:

generaljohnnicholson341@gmail.com

Please view this video [MEDIA=youtube]spAf99R9yOk[/MEDIA]

God Bless America.

General John Nicholson
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 05:42:55 +0900 (JST)
From: " Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr" <usaarmy.@pastel.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: gen.johnnicholson@citromail.hu
Subject: Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr

Greetings To You

My name is General John W Nicholson Jr. I'm an American soldier,presently Serving in Afghanistan as Army General commander, I'm very desperate in need for your assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to received the two military trunk boxes which contain the sum of $40,million united states dollars,which just arrived in USA from Afghanistan, if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. I want to invest this money and your assistance is urgently needed to accomplish this task. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $40 million USD for your assistance. I do not know how long we will remain here. I will explain further when i get a response from you. Kindly contact me this email address below: gen.johnnicholson@citromail.hu

you can watch this video, is my video/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spAf99R9yOk

Sorry if you may receive this message in your spam due to the poor network failure.

God Bless You.

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr
Kabul Afghanistan
US ARMY