General Lori J. Robinson, US Airforce

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.207.160.88, [​IMG] TOGO, Lomé, Togo telecom
    Return-Path: tiongam@singnet.com.sg
    Subject: Hi dear friend,
    Date: 2016-09-06
    Reply to: lorirobinson60@hotmail.com

Hi dear friend,
    I'M LORI J.ROBINSON IS A UNITED STATE AIR FORCE GENERAL .From united state of America. Am supportive and caring, looking forward to get a nice friend. I read your profile and pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please let continue our conversation through my private email box. Here is my email address (lorirobinson60@hotmail.com) I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail.
    Thanks and regards.
    EMAIL:lorirobinson60@hotmail.com
    NAME:GENERAL LORI J.ROBINSON.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <gen.lorijrobinson2@yahoo.com>
    Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
    From: "Gen.Lori J.Robinson" <gen.lorijrobinson2@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "Gen.Lori J.Robinson" <genlorijrobinson2@yahoo.com>Subject: Gen. Lori J. Robinson..

Dear Friend.

My greeting to you, I am Gen. Lori J. Robinson; I hope all is well with you? I am a female soldier before working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism but moved down to Burkina Faso last year September 2015 for special duty against military government overthrow. I have in my possession the sum of $4.5million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan 2014; I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Burkina Faso, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. Because I am not a Grady woman my interest is for you to receive the money first, Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed.

Yours Truly Friend
    Gen. Lori J. Robinson

3. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 180.52.13.101, [​IMG] JAPAN, Kumamoto, Open Computer Network
    Return Path: Japanjbkoy@themis.ocn.ne.jp
    Date: 1st Apr 2017
    Subject: Re: Confidential,
    Reply to: general.lorirobinson@onet.pl

Hello,

My name is General Lori Robinson, I am presently serving U.S. Northern Command and commander of the North American Aerospace Defense Command. I need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of a trunk box that i got during a raid here in Iraq. This is no hoax and there is no danger involved.The content of the trunk is($5.2 Million Dollars)The above figure was concealed with the help of a Dutch contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity.I will explain further as you respond. Get back to me with your full information and I will proceed with the trunk registration in your name as the beneficiary.

Your Full Name ..........................
    Your Full Address .......................
    Your Direct Mobile Number ................
    Scanned Copy Of Your ID...................

Sincerely,
    General Lori Robinson

4. pedroasantospaiva

pedroasantospaiva New Member

I received this email. What is the intention of these people?

Hello My Dearest.

Thanks for your reply, my dear i told you about my plane for an investment in your country and that i want the fund to be secured. Presently i am here for peacekeeping mission due to the crisis. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture.

My lovely darling i need more prove and trust, don't be angry, because i want to handle my future to you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far for assisting me, the most important thing i need from you right now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction, based on my present status here as an air Force General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can only email you from the office, as we are not allow to use mobile phone here, we make use of radio message and it is only USA soldiers and people from the USA white house, that can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as an air force General staying in the war zone for peacekeeping mission, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest in his country, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear. Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here who will deliver the consignment fund to you, the legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for an assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box in his place and invest it on my behalf as I wish.

I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things works out for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am not married. Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, believing that i am save in your hand, no body knows what i have, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety and security KEEP IT VERY PRIVATE OKAY, I know that God will see us through.

Finally, I am suggesting that if we can go into life partnership as time goes on which means that the proceedings from the investment in your country shall be shared equally between the both of us because i do not know much about international business and i am putting my entire Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, do attach as you reply to me your full name and full contact information's to enable me register the treasure box with your details and also give it to the United Nation diplomat who will be delivery the consignment to you. Please i will like you to send me your full data such as.

1: Your Full Name
    2: Home Address
    3: Direct Phone Number
    4: Your Profession
    5: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, I will contact the diplomats who will bring the consignment to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the fund in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of your self and remain bless.

Regards From.
    Gen. Lori Robinson.

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@ pedroasantospaiva Welcome to AFI. Re "I received this email. What is the intention of these people?' These people are scammers their intention is to trick people and steal their money. It is best if you do not reply to them. Thank you.

6. pedroasantospaiva

pedroasantospaiva New Member

Hi @De Master Yoda, thanks for the reception.

I tried to send a private message to one of the admins, but I do not know if I can comment here, but I did.. hehe.
    I answered the email, unfortunately. Telling the person who wants to send a diplomat here to deliver money, to invest in real estate in my country.
    It's strange... but how do they get the money? I live in another country. There's no way I can send money except by virtual banks...

Thank you.

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Hi One of the ways the scammers get money is to ask that it is sent via Western union or money gram as it is hard to trace them this way.
    If the money is sent to them via a bank then they usually have to set up an account using their own details so they can then be traced.

Now that you are a member you can contact any of the admins via the private message system called "conversations"