General Patricia Horoho, U.S. Army

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: serah39@yahoo.com
    Date: 16th Dec 2014
    Subject: hello dear!

hello dear!
    Greetings to you, My name is general patricia horoho, I am a U.S. ARMY GENERAL,I hope this post is well and healthy and I hope we can establish arelationship since we met for the first time, I have gone through a profilewhich speaks well of you on this site and I saw your profile and decided toreach you. It is my desire to meet you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth and respect, I have all these qualities in me, kindly respond to methrough my private email box (patriciahoroho1000@hotmail.com) so that we canknow each other better. Hope to read from you if you are also interested.Thanks and waiting to hear from you soonest.
    EMAIL: (patriciahoroho1000@hotmail.com )

2. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: patricia.horoho001@hotmail.com
    Subject: 065849799
    Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016

Darling how are you today ? i got your profile from Google agent on my researching , I had too contact you cause I have been so lonely and need someone to talk too, i will like to meet you , my names are patricia horoho , a U.S Military / From united state of America. I will introduce myself and send you my pictures as soon as i receive your mail.kisses. Thanks .

3. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: christinamhammock555@hotmail.com
    Subject: kffgidvjfkfkl
    Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016

Dearest one .
    how are you today ? i got your profile from Google agent on my researching , I had too contact you cause I have been so lonely and need someone to talk too, i will like to meet you , my names are patricia horoho , a U.S Military / From united state of America. I will introduce myself and send you my pictures as soon as i receive your mail.
    kisses.
    Thanks .

4. Hello, this is what happened to me about Miss Patricia Hororo;

5. Sapphire's Strike

@ Mario - Unless you are a member, you are unable to upload images etc

6. مرحبا عزيزتي هوروهو
    أنا أحمد النعيمي معجب شخصيتك واتمنئ أن التقي بك تحياتي لك من القلب م

7. Sapphire's Strike

هذه نسخة من رسالة احتيال البريد الإلكتروني.

8. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Photos are here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/patricia-horoho.113819/

Return-Path: <ph393837@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-lf0-f65.google.com) (209.85.215.65)
    Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016
    Subject: My Dear

Hi,how is the day and the weather there? thank you very much for your reply, as I said I am united state army general, but now here on a mission in Afghanistan, peacekeeping, my dear, I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you, maybe we can start with a friend or go to the fans.

I am a Lieutenant General of the United States, from North Carolina in the United States, working with the American Army as Medical Command in Afghanistan / for peace, which I suppose is not new to you. As the situation is there stuff when it comes to economic and safety standards? Life is precious, and I think that the nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people ... What do you think ???

I am a widow of five years with two girls and one boy, . What do you do for a living ... to overcome the economic costs and keep your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find outstanding employees with high principles which are responsible greetings online for good friendship and sincere devotees, tell me your opinion on this?

Well I appreciate us to be good friends in honesty, integrity and trust, although only knew, we can share ideas and discuss several issues, how to talk more about yourself, and with the passage of time, maybe something there for us ... What are you wielkieprzyszlosc for it? Even though we just met, the stage of confidence and desire to start this friendship, I request to add me to your contact list so that we can talk ..... please, please, if you have a Hotmail account, try to create it, so that i will add you and we'll talk from there, or you prefer e-mail to the e-mail address? just let me Know.

Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best friends, that people will envy you and all you have to do is be honest in our communication, as good friends ... OK. I'm looking for a man to settle in my life, because I will soon retire from work and I wanted to go into business investment, and if you start a relationship, I think that over time could lead to marriage, as it is one of the reasons why i register on the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious believe and plans for life? For me, my hobbies are reading, music and sports, including all the running, skiing, sailing, snow and basketball. I also played guitar in a rock and roll, Religious Catholic, my plans for my future is to find a man and settle into a profitable business after my departure from the army. My dear Let me hear from you, so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take care of yourself.

Sincerely
    General Patricia Horoho.

9. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.216.48.143, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Office des Postes et Telecommunications
    Message-ID: <15ca2608add.delsol82@alice.it>
    Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: patriciahoroho2222@gmail.com
    Subject: Greeting From Lt.Col.Patricia

Good day Dear,
    May every single day in this Month of June bring Joy, happiness, Peace and Prosperity to you and your family. My names are Lt. Gen. Patricia Horoho, Am 44 year old from USA, i want us to be friends, i do not know how you feel about it, please reply me back ,I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including more of my pictures when I got your reply. Am anxiously waiting to receive your mail
    Thanks

10. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Message-ID: <15e14f64fdc.bead1austin@tim.it>
    Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
    Reply-To: patriciahoroho2222@gmail.com
    Subject: Greeting of PEACE From Lt.Col.Patricia

Good day Dear,

May every single day in this month of AUGUST bring Joy,happiness,Peace and Prosperity to you and your family. My names are Lt. Col. Patricia Horoho from USA, i want us to be friends, i do not know how you feel about it, please reply me back ,I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including more of my pictures when I got your reply.

Am anxiously waiting to receive your mail

Thanks
    Lt. Col. Patricia Horoho