Gloria C. Mackenzie

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Miyuki, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

@ Yasir, you need to read this thread very carefully. This is an advanced fee fraud format. There is no donation for you.

2. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

X-SID-PRA: leman.tunar@yeditepe.edu.tr
    Received: from mailbox2.yeditepe.idr ([10.1.10.102]) by hubcas1.yeditepe.idr
    ([fe80::40d7:c65c:bed7:53b1%11]) with mapi; Sat, 13 Jun 2015 06:02:19 +0300
    To: Ogul Leman Tunar <leman.tunar@yeditepe.edu.tr>
    Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015
    Subject: YNT: To you !!!
    Return-Path: leman.tunar@yeditepe.edu.tr

Gloria picked you email: gloria_mackenzie101@hotmail.com for details

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: audit@strategicalliance.com.sg
    Subject: donation
    To: Recipients <audit@strategicalliance.com.sg>
    Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015
    Reply-To: gcmckenzie@hotmail.com

I, Gloria C. Mackenzie hereby donate 5.9 Million to you in good faith for a project. You should get intouch with me for more detail through my email: gcmckenzie@hotmail.com

4. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: Angela.Blankenhorn@aidshealth.org
    To: Angela.Blankenhorn@aidshealth.org
    Subject: RE:
    Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015

Grant to you Contact (mrs.gloriamackenie@outlook.com) for info

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: Joanne.Hewitt@cmft.nhs.uk
    Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015
    From: "Hewitt Joanne (RW3) CMFT Manchester" <Joanne.Hewitt@cmft.nhs.uk>
    To: "Hewitt Joanne (RW3) CMFT Manchester" <Joanne.Hewitt@cmft.nhs.uk>
    Subject: RE: Donation

You Have Been Picked For A Donation, Email; gloria.mackenzie0001@outlook.com For More Details

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).

6. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 105.224.45.153, SOUTH AFRICA, Telkom Internet
    Return Path: rachael.ende@mountsinai.org
    Subject: RE: DONATION TO YOU
    Date: 23rd Jul 2015

You Have Been Picked For A Donation , Email: ( gloriamackenzie12@gmail.com ) For More Details

7. Miyuki

Return-Path: <oscar.torres@gobiernobogota.gov.co>
    Received: from IMSVA.gobiernobogota.gov.co ([200.75.48.36])
    Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015
    Reply-To: mackenziem1101@outlook.com
    Subject: RE

I am Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie, the power-ball lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 USD to you

8. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: Bryan.Cunliffe@cmft.nhs.uk
    From: "Cunliffe Bryan (RW3) CMFT Manchester" <Bryan.Cunliffe@cmft.nhs.uk>
    To: "Cunliffe Bryan (RW3) CMFT Manchester" <Bryan.Cunliffe@cmft.nhs.uk>
    Subject: Donation Offer
    Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015

You Have Been Picked For A Donation ,Email: gloria.mackenzie0001@outlook.com For More Details

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).

9. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: <william.j.walton@vanderbilt.edu>
    From: "Walton, William Jamison" <william.j.walton@vanderbilt.edu>
    To: "Walton, William Jamison" <william.j.walton@vanderbilt.edu>
    Sent: Saturday, 29 August 2015
    Subject: RE: NEWS..

I have secure transaction of Charitable Offer. For more information contact via email: mack6gloria@163.com

10. Bay A.Flenoy

Bay A.Flenoy Guest

I'm replying to a email about me being a recipient to a fund from a Ms.Gloria Mackenzie. I this true or a scam?
    Thank you.
    Sincerely..,
    Bay Flenoy

11. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.138.182.161, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return Path: gmackenzie069@gmail.com
    Subject: Donation
    Date: 23 Sept 2015

l have a donation to make for less privilege contact me. Reply: gmackenzie069@gmail.com

12. Central Scrutinizer

Return Path: Gonsalvese@REGENTS.AC.UK
    To: Gonsalvese@REGENTS.AC.UK
    Subject: RE: DONATION
    Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015

A Donation Has Been Made To You:Email gloriamackenzie1976@gmail.com for Info.

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From "Gloria C. Mackenzie"
    Return-Path: <jthompson@lisbonschoolsme.org>
    Subject: Cash Donation of $500,000.00 USD To You(Reply)
    To: Recipients <jthompson@lisbonschoolsme.org>
    From: "Gloria C. Mackenzie" <jthompson@lisbonschoolsme.org>
    Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: gcmackenzie85@qq.com

Dear Email Owner,

My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i am 84 years old, and I am from Zephyrhills,Florida. On June 5, 2013, I was declared the winner of $590 Million Dollars,the largest Powerball jackpot in history.

My Son and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://abcnews.go.com/US/powerball-record-winner-84-year-woman-gloria-mackenzie/story?id=19331310#.UbgPzH6nomP

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:..... & *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you so that you can begin the charitable work in your state or country.

Gloria C. Mackenzie
    Copyright 2015 Gloria Mackenzie's Donation Project All Rights Reserved

14. Central Scrutinizer

Return Path: spilco@municipiodecolta.gob.ec%5D
    From: Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie spilco@municipiodecolta.gob.ec%5D
    Subject: re
    Date: 12. Oktober 2015

Dear Reader,

I am Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie, the power-ball lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 USD to you.

I do apologize for sending you this unsolicited email, but your email was selected and submitted to my foundation after a successful Google & Facebook email-draws.See link for more proof; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/590-million-jackpot-winner_n_3392040.html

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie

15. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

From: 177.43.52.51, [​IMG] Brazil, Itajai, Easylog - Servicos De Logistica Ltda
    Return-Path: rpatal3333@qq.com
    Subject: Re..Important..
    To: "Mr. Ibrahim" rpatal3333@qq.com
    Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015
    Reply-To: hmartin055@outlook.com

Dear Donated Beneficiary,

I have a donation for you, Contact me Gloria Mackenzie (gloriamackenzie338@gmail.com) For more info

Regards,
    Mackenzie

16. Miyuki

Return-Path: <mackenziegloria445@gmail.com>
    Received: from APC01-SG2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-sg2apc01hn0212.outbound.protection.outlook.com.[104.47.125.212])
    Subject: Gloria C. Mackenzie donate $2,0m. to you : mackenziegloria445@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015
    Reply-To: <mackenziegloria445@gmail.com>

Gloria C. Mackenzie donate $ 2,000,000 to you, Emai me for more d├ętails on : mackenziegloria445@gmail.com

17. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: <epiloreto@diresaloreto.gob.pe>
    reply-to: Mrs Gloria C Mackenzie <giacmakez@outlook.com>
    subject: RE

I am Mrs.Gloria C. Mackenzie, the power-ball lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 to you.

18. Miyuki

From May Sandnes
    Return-Path: <May.Sandnes@bodo.kommune.no>
    Subject: My Charity Donation!
    Thread-Topic: My Charity Donation!
    Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015

A donation of Five hundred thousand Dollars has been awarded to you for charity work kindly contact the donor for more info Mrs. Gloria Mackenzie via (glolottan@gmail.com).

19. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 5.107.220.65, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, Sharjah, Emirates Telecommunications
    Return-Path: juridica@hospitalvistahermosa.gov.co
    Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016
    From: "Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie" <juridica@hospitalvistahermosa.gov.co>
    Reply-To: mackenziem954@gmail.com
    Subject:

I am Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie, the power-ball lottery winner and I have donated $2,000,000.00 USD to you.

20. Jmk

Jmk Guest

Thanks for your concern.

You will have to contact the bank that i have made the deposit of $3,500,000, for you ,your family and less privileged , I have already send your information's Online, contact them with your ref number for easy trace of your file. Ref Number: GLORIA/NATBP46719V09/2014. The bank will direct you on what to do to receive this donation. They will ask you to open an online account with them. Please do so. You can as well contact them and get back to me.

Please find below the bank's details.
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.
    Address: 6, Sansad Marg,P.B.No.696, New Delhi -110 001. 011, Janpath New Delhi
    E-mail: Rbideptscenter@accountant.com
    Tel: +91-7838810167

Kindly keep us informed with your dealing with the bank. I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Good luck and God bless you.

Best Regards
    Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 9:31 PM, <xxx@gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Gloria,
    I pray that this is all for real

On May 7, 2016 1:23 AM, "Mrs. Gloria Mackenzine" <gmckse@gmail.com> wrote:
    My entire family is pleased to read your reply to us. I am Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie I am a 86 years old Widow, and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida, Moved to United Kingdom in July after i won my Power ball Jackpot of $590,500.00 million in June 5, 2013, My jackpot was a gift from God to me and my entire family, we have agreed to do the will of God. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of $3,500,000 USD. You must be a God fearing individual, I am a Catholic and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe.

I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of 3.5 Million US Dollars, our information below is 100% legitimate.I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father in heaven has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list/Google list from which I picked you.

Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:
    Please you can read more about me by Viewing this:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/05/590-million-jackpot-winner_n_3392040.html

I decided to donate part of the money to Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, I decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. I decided to elope to Asia with my Son because of my poor health been a cancer patient and ever since l won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming from United Kingdom Government, my pastor and my able minister's of God advice me to move to Republic of India in Asia with my family rather than paying Tax each week.

My donation OF $3,500,000 us dollars may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me, I would like you to fill the below and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive donation,
    Name:
    Address:
    Phone Number:

With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you as soon as possible I do not want to ask you for your ID as we do not want to leave an impression in your mind that we want to steal your identity). I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you

hope to read from you soon
    Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie

On May 6, 2016 2:32 PM, <miriam.santamaria@grouppbs.com> wrote:
    ==
    3.5 Million from Mckenzie & family.