Godwin Emefiele, part 2

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Marie, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Previous http://antifraudintl.org/threads/godwin-emefiele.87369/

From CBN NIGERIA
    Return-Path: <paymentdata42@ntracob.org>
    Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY HAS ARRIVE IN NEW YORK CALL (+17185648274)
    To: Recipients <paymentdata42@ntracob.org>
    Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016
    Reply-To: <godwinemefiele227@foxmail.com>
    Return-Path: paymentdata42@ntracob.org

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    E-mail: godwinemefiele227@foxmail.com

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (+17185648274) or email (diplomatpaulduru77@gmail.com),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Paul Duru in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes, and bear in mind that you have to clear the trunks once the delivery man arrive the Airport.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
    GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From "Dr. Godwin Emefiele"
    Return-Path: <Godwin22@dazdomin.net>
    Subject: We do await your positive response.
    To: Recipients <Godwin22@dazdomin.net>
    Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: <cboffice101@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: Godwin22@dazdomin.net

OFFICE OF Central Bank-Nigeria
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

Dear Beneficiary

ALIVE OR DEAD

In the course of our General Auditing and Account revision of the 1st quarter of the year 2016 ending within few days from now, we discovered that the Bank Accounts with sum of $15.3 Million United States Dollars belonging to some Benefactors have been changed on the basis that the owners have died some time last two weeks or have given out an authorization note of change of data.

After the investigations, however,it was revealed that there are Foreigners who are collaborating with Retired Staffs to make these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide Benefactors and one traced to your own change is this Mr Rick Jones who said you are dead, hence they have forwarded some documents of funeral service held for you so as to divert your fund. They have also forwarded to this office account below as the new account that will receive this money

Bank: Hang Seng Bank
    Bank Address: 83 Des Veoux Road,Central-Hong Kong
    Account Name: Rick Jones
    Account Number: 235-325172-882
    Bank Code: 024
    Swift Code: HASEHKHH

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and hence decided to write to your email address which after 2 days from now and there is no response, we will then know that you are dead indeed and go on with the transfer. If proved otherwise by you that you did not die, please forward to us all the related Benefactors particulars including your Telephone number,contact address. These details from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you are not dead.

Anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this man to court and prosecute him while your fund will be paid to you immediately without any further delay.

You have to get back to us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr. Rick Jones and his accomplices. Attached here are the pictures he presented that you are dead.

We do await your positive response.

Yours truly,

THANKS AND WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED.

Dr. Godwin Emefiele
    Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria,
    Financial System Stability
    Will Need Courage
    cboffice101@gmail.com

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From T.BANK
    Return-Path: ch7@mimi877.onmicrosoft.com
    Subject: Quickly Contact Diplomat Frank Hilton For Your Cash Call (951) 402-3962
    Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016
    Reply-To: ebele5423@foxmail.com
    Return-Path: ch7@mimi877.onmicrosoft.com

Compensation From The New President .
    This letter will definitely be astonishing to you because of its realistic value. Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of your payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago. I know that this letter will hit you as surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself to you, I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) .It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars). This we assume will help you to start a new life.
    For your information Your Diplomat Has arrived Ontario International Airport California diplomatic in person Frank Hilton and send him email at (hilton877@qq.com) Note, that you must reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake.You must contact him now through email: (hilton877@qq.com) or (951) 402-3962.
    Get back to me with update.
    Sincerely yours. Godwin Emefiele GOVERNOR OF THE CBN

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 119.254.72.145, CHINA, Beijing, Beijing Guanghuan Xinwang Digital Technology co.Lt
    Return-Path: <info45@qq.com>
    Reply-To: <officediplomat8@gmail.com>
    Subject: Your Diplomat Has arrived successful in J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) with your consignment box worth $1.5 Million United State Dollars `Contact the CONTACT PERSON: Thomas Brocksopp. TELEPHONE:+1(315)387??0315
    Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016

Central Bank of Nigeria, Investigation has revealed that After all promises to deliver your funds $1.5 Million United State Dollars has not been paid to you, However, am glad to inform you on the development of your compensation funds, For your information Your Diplomat Has arrived successful in J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) with your consignment box worth $1.5 Million United State Dollars, You are given 24 hours to confirm your full house/office address and valid phone number to Diplomat Named Thomas Brocksopp To enable him deliver your consignment box containing the amount of ($1.5 Million United State Dollars) to you today. contact Diplomat Thomas Brocksopp with this Information +1(315)3870315
    CONTACT PERSON: Thomas Brocksopp.
    EMAIL: officediplomat8@gmail.com
    TELEPHONE:+1(315)3870315
    You must contact him now through email (officediplomat8@gmail.com )
    Get back to me with update.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    DR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TELEPHONE:+ 2348136820381

5. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 222.173.43.122, [​IMG] China, Jinan, Chinanet Shandong Province Network
    From "Godwin Emefiele
    Return-Path: <bowei@chinabowei.com.cn>
    Reply-To: <cccenttt@hotmail.com>
    Subject: INFORMATION.
    Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016

Dear friend

My name is Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria We received a sworn affidavit from Mr. Jeorme F Karlz to inherit your $12.3m. He Claims that you are dead, that he is your next of kin. Kindly reach us immediately with your contact details

1. Your full name:
    2. Your Contact address
    3. Your contact cell phone number:
    4. Your age:
    5. Your sex:
    6. Your occupations:
    7. Your country and city:

I await your response

Regards
    Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

6. Miyuki

From: 112.109.81.135, [​IMG] New Zealand, Auckland, Umbrellar Limited
    From Godwin Emefiele
    Return-Path: <godwinemefiele54@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015
    Subject: From Capt, D. Anthony Walsham
    Organization: C.B.N
    Reply-To: godwinemefiele01@yahoo.com
    Mail-Reply-To: godwinemefiele01@yahoo.com
    Message-ID: <b1cfba214f506f4480076bab0c5d339a@methodistsocialservices.org.nz>
    X-Sender: godwinemefiele54@gmail.com

Good Day,

Did you authorize for the change of beneficiary/account for your Father's Contract/Inheritance.

We receive this yesterday authorizing us to change your former account to this one.It was accompanied by a duly sworn affidavit.

SOVEREIGN BANK
    ROUTE# 37
    MANCHESTER NEW JERSEY
    08439 USA
    ACCT NAME Vince Joseph
    ACCT # 1390189332
    ROUTING # 232452696

Please advice urgently.

Sincerely,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria.

7. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From "Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Return-Path: <22@eda-bezvreda.ru>
    Message-Id: <E1aZ6iI-0003WW-Oa@www.test1111.ru>
    Reply-To: <godwineme12@hotmail.com>
    Subject: CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS
    Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016
    Sender: 22@eda-bezvreda.ru

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
    MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 210.87.247.10, [​IMG] Hong Kong, Hong Kong Telecommunications (hkt) Limited Business Internet
    From "Central Bank of Nigeria
    Return-Path: <info01@hotmail.jp>
    Received: from imsantv95.netvigator.com (imsantv95.netvigator.com [210.87.250.175])
    Reply-To: <ecentralbankofnigeria@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Immediate Release of Your FUND Via ATM CARD
    Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
    Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/01/2016. Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,000,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only

We have mandated IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD$10 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC;

Contact Person: Mr. Joseph Obi,
    Office email address: ecentralbankofnigeria@yahoo.com
    Open phone number: +234-706-593-2680

Tell Mr. Joseph Obi, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

9. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From Mrs Lisa Durling management
    Return-Path: <natwestbank599@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f195.google.com) (209.85.223.195)
    Reply-To: eumonetarygroupuk@gmail.com
    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016
    Subject: Fund Release
    From: Mrs Lisa Durling management <natwestbank599@gmail.com>

Attn:Beneficiary,

Approval has been given by the United Nations,World Bank in agreement with the Federal Government Of Nigeria for the immediate release of your Long Overdue Payment valued at $6.5M.The Mode of payment approved is Via an International ATM Master Card.Your Personal Identification Number is 0669.You are advised to forward the under listed information for verification and immediate release of your payment so call me on my telephone number +234 8184-732-640 immediately on how you are going to receive your fund,

FULL NAME:------------------------------
    ADDRESS:-------------------------------
    CELL PHONE NUMBERS:-----------------------------
    SEX:--------------------------------------
    PASSPORT-----------------------------------

Regards,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    CBN Governor.
    Payment Officer(CBN)
    Tel:+234 8184-732-640

10. Miyuki

From: 154.118.17.51, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Lte Customers
    From "Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) "
    Return-Path: <bulldogike33@truvista.net>
    Return-Path: <bulldogike33@truvista.net>
    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016
    From: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) " <bulldogike33@truvista.net>
    Reply-To: stewartdouglas971@gmail.com
    Subject: TREAT AS URGENT Your Discovered Abandoned Consignment Delivery ready for claim

Dear Sir/Mad
    From the information received from the office of the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria Cbn as a matter of urgency lets get this done and strike a deal with you, in your acceptance please proceed on this to provide full name and resident delivery address and current mobile telephone number scan copy driver license identification or copy passport for fast easy communication as currently Mr. Stewart Douglas with contact E-mail: stewartdouglas971@gmail.com is currently in Minneapolis St.Paul International Airport, United States Mobile Hotline 612-642-1782. Contact Mr Stewart Douglas and get back to me via email fast.CONGRATULATIONS. Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

11. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 89.33.246.123, [​IMG] Romania, Bucharest, M247 Europe Srl
    From "MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    Return-Path: <d.berthaut@ded-europe.com>
    Message-Id: <E1alhX6-00037a-6u@decktra.com>
    Reply-To: <emefielegodwin05@gmail.com>
    Subject: REPLY FAST PLEASE
    Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016

Attention ATM CARD OWNER.

My Name Is Mr Godwin Emefiele, The Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    I have registered Your ATM CARD of USD10 million. with UPS Express Delivery Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code awb 33xzs).Please Contact Us with your

delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number: And Know That It Will Cost You Only $170.00

Meanwhile Note That You Are Instructed To Send The Required Fee Of $170.00 To Our New Documentation Officer His Name Is As Listed Bellow.
    RECEIVERS NAME: CLARK EZE
    TEST QUESTION : FOR WHAT
    ANSWER : FOR GOOD.

I Will Wait To Hear From You With The Western Union (Mtcn)

Regards,
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Direct Mobile Tel +234-80-23803501

12. Miyuki

From: 41.71.178.163, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return-Path: <cbnnigeria04@postoffice1.jp.tn>
    Return-Path: <cbnnigeria04@postoffice1.jp.tn>
    To: Recipients <cbnnigeria04@postoffice1.jp.tn>
    From: Central Bank of Nigeria <cbnnigeria04@postoffice1.jp.tn>
    Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <centralbannkofnig2015@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Dear Esteemed Customer

From The Desk Of Mr.Godwin Emefiele.
    CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
    Fund Approved Payment Verification.

Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/021/2014.
    Phone:+234-8081020323
    Email:centralbannkofnig2015@hotmail.com

GREETINGS FROM THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Dear Esteemed Customer,

This Is To Officially Inform You That Your Twenty Five Million United States Dollar’s($25,000.000.00) That Was Suppose To Be Transferred Into Your Account Before Now, Has Been This Day 12th Of April 2016 Transfer From International Monitory Fund (IMF)To Our Corresponding Bank In Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).

In The Cause You Was Not Able To Meet Up With IMF Demand’s Formally, Per To This We Have Know Choice Than To Let You Know That Your Very Huge Amount Of Fund Is Here In Our Bank And That Is Why We Are Advising You To Stop Any Further Communication Or Transaction With Any Bank Except Us With This Contact Information.

Phone Number: +234-8081020323
    Email Address: centralbannkofnig2015@hotmail.com

As Law Demand's, You Are Advice To Reply Us With Your Full Name , Home Address , Drivers License And Phone Number So That We Can Be Very Sure That You Are Still Alive And The Rightful Beneficiary Of This Fund Because We Have Email You Several Times Before We Proceed By This Instruction Of The Federal Government, You Know This Is A Mother Bank In Nigeria Being The Central Bank Of Nigeria And I Have Been Appointed As The CBN Governor Since The Year2014 February 19, After Dr Sanusi Lamido The Formal Governor Of CBN.

Presently I Am Mr Godwin Emefiele By Name Am The new Central Bank Governor, I Noticed From Our Payment File Record Of Your Past Event With Some Africa That Claims To Work With Us In This Bank And Some Department In Our Country Nigeria.Dear Customer Am Using This Mediums to Let You Know That They Are Many Bad People Out There Who Do Not Have Human Sympathy And Have Been Collecting Our Beneficiaries There Hard Earned Money, Because Of This Some Of Them Has Been Sacked Out Of Office Base On This Criminal Act, And Some Order Reasons I Was Instructed To Give You The Best Customer Service.

For Security Reasons Please Do As Instructed By Sending Us Your Required Informtion in This Mail, Read Carefully I Advice, You Follow The Banking Policy So That We Can Transfer Your Fund Into Your Account Successfully.

Note: This Transfer To Our Bank Here Was Done As A Wired To Our Bank Account And They Have Instructed Our Bank To Proceed By Any Means Of Your Choice In Which You Will Like To Receive This Fund.

Thank You For Cooperation And Looking Forward To Read From You With Required Information Needed From You Because Am Waiting So That I Can Take Record Of It Into Our Payment File Scheduled.

Yours in Service,
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    Email: centralbannkofnig2015@hotmail.com
    Central Bank Governor or Nigeria (CBN)
    For Enquiries Call +234-8081020323

13. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From "cb S
    Return-Path: <jamesstaley.ceo.barclays@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: <cbn.ng@yandex.com>
    Subject: FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION "REPLY ON CONFIRMATION"
    Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016
    Message-Id: <20160430055149.8A455131373@082218.vps-10.com>

Office of the governor,
    C.B.N.
    Tel: +2347081884869.
    Emails: mail.cbn.office@gmail.com, cbn.ng@yandex.com

Dear Beneficiary,

It was Resolved and Agreed by the Presidential Committee on contract review & re-conciliation, that your Over Due contract fund Payment credit Claims approval of $8.5M, would be released on a special secured method of payment by C.B.N. through direct Atm fund delivery vide correspondence bank in Europe and America.

You are required to Provide your direct contact address and phone numbers to enable us process a fund credit claim voucher approvals of your contract funds within 48hrs. you are urge to Call the Governor of C.B.N.(Mr. Godwin Emefiele) on his direct Tel: +2347081884869 for more directives.

Reply to this email: mail.cbn.office@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria.
    Tel: +2347081884869

14. Miyuki

From: 118.97.45.26, [​IMG] Indonesia, Besisora, Pt Telkom Indonesia's Customer
    Return-Path: <no-reply@supplyline.org>
    Reply-To: <godwinemefiele228@gmail.com>
    From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)"<no-reply@supplyline.org>
    To: godwinemefiele228@gmail.com
    Subject: YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY HAS ARRIVE IN NEW YORK CALL (+17185648274)
    Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (+17185648274) or email (diplomatpaulduru77@gmail.com),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr.Paul Duru in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes, and bear in mind that you have to clear the trunks once the delivery man arrive the Airport.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
    GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

15. Miyuki

From "MR. GODWIN EMEFELE"
    Return-Path: <DADADADA232@movistar.net.ve>
    Received: from (HELO mta03.t-net.net.ve) (200.35.64.11)
    Reply-To: <egov.godwin23@yahoo.com>
    Subject: MR DAVID WALTER THE DIPLOMAT I SENT TO YOU HAVE ARRIVED WITH YOUR INHERITANCE TWO CASH TRUNK BOXES.
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016
    Message-Id: <20160426121823.20EA644102@mta03.t-net.net.ve>

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.E-mail: egov.godwin23@yahoo.com OFFICE +234-7019407516 URGENT NOTICE, ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport Canyonville Oregon, on transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (541) 204-1926 or email: davidwalter01globalmax@gmail.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. David Walter. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way. For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes. Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-7019407516. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house. CONGRATULATIONS. MR.GODWIN EMEFELE,EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE +234-7019407516 E-mail: egov.godwin23@yahoo.com

16. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From Godwin Emefiele
    Return-Path: <godwinnewcbngovernor5@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: godwinnewcbngovernor5@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
    Subject: Reply Now IMMEDIATE CONTRACT

From the Desk Of:
    Prof GODWIN EMEFIELE.
    Executive Governor (CBN)
    Private Email:godwinnewcbngovernor5@gmail.com
    Phone:+2348189402584
    ATTENTION:

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT CONTRACT NO:
    MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/2016

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance payment file and discovered that the reason why you have not been able to receive your contract/inheritance payment after fulfilling all stipulated obligations and documentations is because you have been dealing with impostors and none staff of the CBN. To this end,all your efforts to secure the release of your fund failed. We therefore wish to advise that continuing with such illegal acts to claim your contract/inheritance funds will further frustrate and stop your payment claim.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of Muhammadu Buhari, Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger, GCON, and President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, together with the EFCC Nigeria, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the immediate release

Based on the Presidents directive, we have concluded arrangements for the release of your payment.I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.

Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$15.5M, (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) Please re-confirm to me if this is Online with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings.

However, Note that this method of payment will be granted if it is acceptable to you for the release of your contract/inheritance entitlement. In View of this, you are advised to contact the Pro Godwin Emefiele (Central Bank Governor for further information.

You are required to provide the following information:
    (1) Your full name.
    (2) phone, fax and mobile #.
    3) company`s name,position and address.
    4) Profession, age and marital status.
    5) Copy of int`l passport or any scanned identity to prove yourself.

As soon as this information are received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft or bank transfer from central bank of Nigeria and a payment confirmation will be given to you to take to your bank.

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the Central Bank Of Nigeria Pro.godwin emefiele (Central Bank Governor in receiving your contract/inheritance payment claims. This measure is intended to stop the impostors you have erroneously been dealing with. You are to adhere strictly to our code of conduct, which is (13470) which you will have to indicate when contacting the Central Bank Of Nigeria,by using it as your subject.

Get back to me on this
    Private Email:godwinnewcbngovernor5@gmail.com
    Phone : +2348189402584

Yours In Service
    Prof. Godwin Emefiele
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR.
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)

17. Miyuki

From : 41.58.245.228, [​IMG] Nigeria, Ikeja, Swift Networks Limited
    Return-Path: zcd@grhtdejnttxc.th.tn
    Subject: YOUR URGENT CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED FROM YOU
    To: Recipients <zcd@grhtdejnttxc.th.tn>
    Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016
    Reply-To: www.cbn.org.nig@gmail.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FROM THE DESK OF:
    DR. Godwin Emefiele,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CONTACT EMAIL” cetralbnoffngog12@yahoo.co.jp
    TEL:+ 234-8084290081/+23480110550777

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

YOUR URGENT CONFIRMATION IS NEEDED FROM YOU

Definitely; I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. In our office today, was a present of One Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way, Sacramento, Ca. 95864 filing application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The above mentioned people visited this Bank yesterday with a power of attorney given in his favor by your good self, granting him the benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $5,000,000.00( Five Million United States Dollars Only) for personal reasons.

He further Stated that the online account be Terminated while the fund should be wired to his Bank account with Bank Of America, Routing Number 121000358,Swift Code number BOFAUS3N.Our office have ask Mr. John T. Kehoe return back to the Bank within 48hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you being hitherto the beneficiary.

We are sorry to have delayed your instruction in giving out this fund since we must adhere to the modus operandi of this honorable bank by making sure this request is verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and his existing attorney. Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter Direct Tel+234-8154877036
    Await your urgent attention right now.

Yours Sincerely
    Dr. Godwin Emefiele,
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.
    Direct line,+23480110550777
    Tel:+234-8154877036

18. Miyuki

Return-Path: <teste@alfredomaus.com.br>
    Received: from internet-gw.alfredomaus.com.br (mx1.alfredomaus.com.br. [200.248.220.194])
    Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016
    From: "godwinofficemail@gmail.com" <godwinofficemail@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1618621331.1716035.1459485583391.JavaMail.root@alfredomaus.com.br>
    Subject: ok

FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR:
    MR.GODWIN IFEANYI EMEFIELE
    Tel:+2348034646490

Attention:

The Central Bank of Nigeria have been directed by the African Development Bank to pay all outstanding debts owed to clients by Africans in connection to your lotto winning, inheritance and contract ,Compensation funds after their meeting of Apex banks in Africa.

In view of the above information, we wish to know if you are aware that one Mr. Mark Wilson of this address 10089 Elizabeth st.Thornton, Colorado 80229, USA with account information as thus, BANK ATLANTIC, ABANO: 2677083763, ACCOUNT NO: 0067989234, CITY, STATE, ZIP: MIAMI FL 33161, wants to claim your fund?

Confirm to be true or false immediately.

Best regards,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
    Tel:+2348034646490

19. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From "Godwin Emefiele"
    Return-Path: <lllll.ppppp@aol.fr>
    Received: from (EHLO omr-a006e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.55)
    Subject: IRREVOCABLE AND UNCONDITIONAL PROMISSORY NOTE,
    Reply-To: godwinemefiele861@gmail.com
    Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016
    Message-ID: <232014334510655@smtp.aol.com>

PAYMENT ORDER NO : FGN/WLDBNK/3373
    AMOUNT USD 1MILLION DOLLARS
    MODE OF PAYMENT: CERTIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE

HELLO

IRREVOCABLE AND UNCONDITIONAL PROMISSORY NOTE:
    This promissory note made this day the 21rd day of June 2016 by me Mr. Godwin emefiele the governor central bank of Nigeria herein Promise to give an express order for the release of certified cashier cheque Belonging to you upon confirmation of accrued payment of $195.00 for the fast Delivery of your fund cheque and being security charges for the parcel/safe Guiding of the parcel in our custody. This promise is made in my hand today the 21rd of June 2016 and it expired on 24th June 2016 after which it will not be binding on me. This promissory note is guided by the laws of the united nations and You can institute a legal action against me if i fail to keep to my Promise as stated to deliver your Cheque of $1million within 48hours to your home given address, this promissory note is signed and sealed today The 28rd day of June 2016 Please if you really want to receive your certified cashier cheque Within 48hours before the expiring date kind go ahead now and send The fee directly to the cargo registration officer with the info below-

RECEIVERS NAME: MORDI UCHE
    ADDRESS: NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: FOR
    ANSWER: DELIVERY
    AMOUNT $195

Please i wait to hear from you fast with this requested payment as soon as you send It for your own good doesn’t say i did not let you know about your fund release update.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Governor central bank of Nigeria.
    Direct cell: +2348162029357

20. Miyuki

X-RC-FROM: <apt74p@webhtrca.com>
    Received: from MR_Potato_Head.seminole.local (50.242.154.11)
    Subject: Contact them and get back to me with update
    To: Recipients <apt74p@webhtrca.com>
    Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: <emefielase3@gmx.com>
    Return-Path: apt74p@webhtrca.com

Greetings,

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are pleased to inform you that you are among the list will be compensated with just Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars ($500,000 dollar) as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars) This we assume will help you to start a new life.

The DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY Director: Raymond Lau, He promised that yourconsignment box will leave this Country as soon as they hear from you.

You should contact the courier company and forward them your details below:
    Your full name...
    You?re Address...
    Direct telephone....
    Your nearest Airport....
    Registration code: #898CHSSD79

Below is the Contact person:
    Raymond Lau
    Position: Director general, UN Diplomatic Courier Company.
    E-mail:ttmascos@gmail.com

Contact them and get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
    GODWIN EMEFIElE
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
    ADDRESS: 23 KALA AVE. IKOYI , ABUJA NIGERIA