Godwin Emefiele, part 2

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Marie, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.190.2.212, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
    Return-Path: aledes@2vias.com.ar
    Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016
    To:
    Subject: CBN INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Reply-to: drgodwineme555@gmail.com

FROM THE OFFICE OF C.B.N GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone,Federal Capital Territory, P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja. Nigeria
    Ref/CBN/DFR/2016/06785

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

CBN INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

THE HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE WAS DISCOVERED WHILE TAKEN CARE OF OUR AUDIT WITH OUR CORRESPONDING BANKS, IN WHICH AFTER PROPER VERIFICATION ON THE PAYMENT FILE WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAD AN INTEREST SUM OF US$28,182, 000, 00 (TWENTY EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY), WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE SAID INTEREST FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED AND SIGNED OFF FOR PAYMENT VIA WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T), DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM AS INSTRUCTED BY THE PRESIDENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARM FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA MR MOHAMMADU BUHARI.

THUS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS, CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, PRIVATE TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER AND A VALID I.D CARD, DRIVERS LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR IDENTIFICATION. THIS IS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY, AS THIS NOBLE BANK CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OF SUCH HUGE AMOUNT. THE PAYMENT IN QUESTION, WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM UNDER 72 HOURS UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE REQUESTED INFORMATION. THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES WILL ALSO TAKE MEASURE UPON THE
    RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.

Your Faithfully,
    DR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
    GOVERNOR AND HEAD FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

2. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

Return-Path: <eme5@monkeeass.com>
    Received: from (EHLO AUS01-SY3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.117.232)
    Subject: Your Compensation of $500,0004
    To: Recipients <eme5@monkeeass.com>
    Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: <emegodwin@yandex.com>
    Return-Path: eme5@monkeeass.com

Greetings,

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are pleased to inform you that you are among the list will be compensated with just Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars ($500,000 dollar) as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars) This we assume will help you to start a new life.

The DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY Director: Raymond Lau, He promised that your consignment box will leave this Country as soon as they hear from you.

You should contact the courier company and forward them your
    details below:

Your full name...
    You?re Address...
    Direct telephone....
    Your nearest Airport....
    Registration code: #898CHSSD79

Below is the Contact person:
    Raymond Lau
    Position: Director general, UN Diplomatic Courier Company.
    E-mail:zighyryqw@gmail.com

Contact them and get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
    GODWIN EMEFIElE
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
    ADDRESS: 23 KALA AVE. IKOYI , ABUJA NIGERIA

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 128.199.199.43, [​IMG] Singapore, Digital Ocean Inc.
    Return-Path: <iddomains@instra.com>
    Subject: Re:DID YOU AUTHORIZE Ms. JULIE ANDERSON TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.
    Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016

FROM THE DESK OF Mr. GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    (CBN)OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
    CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
    CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07
    Direct Line:+2347039140050

Attn: Sir/ Madam

RE: DID YOU AUTHORIZE Ms. JULIE ANDERSON TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.

We have on this 2016, received a payment credit instruction from the Nigeria Government and the United State president in collaboration with IMF and World Bank to credit your account with your full funds valued at ($10 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) from the government reserve account with our bank.

Note as our bank have just finished programming your file for the transfer to commence today, our bank received the below notice from some body who goes by the name Ms. JULIE ANDERSON so we decided to contact you in person before the transfer commences tomorrow so that we do not transfer this money into the wrong person account. Our bank hereby sends to you the information submitted by Ms. JULIE ANDERSON with an application to receive the contract payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this. 1. Did you instruct one Ms. JULIE ANDERSON , whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf? 2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary. with the following account details.

Name: Ms. Julie Anderson
    Current Address: 1019 8th Avenue North, Washington 98109
    United States of America
    Telephone: 206-339-9411
    NATIONAL BANK OF CENTRAL TEXAS
    ROUTING #111904419
    ACCOUNT #1091105073
    SWIFT CODE NABKUS4A

NOTE:YOU ARE ADVISE TO FILL THE FOLLOWING SO WE CAN REACH YOU DIRECTLY AND TO CONFIRM IF YOU INSTRUCTED MS JULIE TO COME CLAIM YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHALF..

1) Your full name.
    2) Home, fax and mobile #.
    3) Residential address.
    4) Company name,
    5)Company address.
    6)Office position and
    5) Age and marital status.
    6) Working I'd / Int'l passport.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Ms. JULIE ANDERSON to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment.

Congratulations in advance !

CODE: CBN01.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
    Direct Line:+2347039140050
    NB: PLEASE ALWAYS EMAIL ME WITH YOUR CONTRACT CODE NUMBER FOR SECURITY REASON

4. Hua Mulan

Return-Path: <chambersfredibru@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: cbnpaymentdata@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016
    Subject: IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0016

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
    LAGOS-NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0016

Dear Friend,

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their instructions?

The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $295

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $600

3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $155 only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as paossible. Information

RECEIVERS NAME: OLA JAMES.
    COUNTRY ...NIGERIA
    CITY ....LAGOS
    TEST QUESTION.... BE RESTaN (3)
    SENDER'S NAME...
    MTCN NUMBER.......

Strictly follow my instructions.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    New Executive Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

5. Hua Mulan

Return-Path: <de081102@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f193.google.com) (209.85.216.193)
    Reply-To: ibtc.chartedpaymentcard@gmail.com
    Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016
    Subject: Immediate Release of Your FUND Via ATM CARD

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
    Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/06/2015. Your Ref........................... ....

From The Desk Of
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

SUBJECT: Immediate Release of Your FUND Via ATM CARD

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,000,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only

We have mandated IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USD$10 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC;

Contact Person: Mr. Joseph Obi,
    Office email address: ibtc.chartedpaymentcard@financier.com
    Private email address: ibtc.chartedpaymentcard@gmail. com
    Open phone number: +234 701 095 1813.

Tell Mr. Joseph Obi, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <godwinmefielexx@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm21-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.151)
    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: Godwin Emefiele <godwiemefielexx@yahoo.com>
    Subject: YOUR PAYMENT NOTICE

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
    OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2016
    YOUR REF:.................
    TELEX: CENBANK.
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/016

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". I discovered your name and email address (in our central computer among the list of unpaid inheritance next of kin, contractors and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of US$10 Million (Ten Million United State Dollars Only) and has been approved already for payment. But two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your representatives from United State, whom you send to collect your funds for you. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and collect your funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of this funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:
    1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear proof that you sent them to collect this funds for you. Finally, I decided to give them seven (7) days appointment ahead to enable us make necessary verification from you. I resolved to do that to avoid making wrong payment, please kindly advise us appropriately whether the two men are acting on your permission and instructions or not. We are anxiously looking forward to receive your urgent response. Due to the nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in releasing this funds to anyone except you whom is the recognized bonafide beneficiary to this funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this payment to these two men whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential letter, you are required to respond immediately you receive this confidential letter.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).

7. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Same as above, different email.
    Return-Path: <godwiemefeile@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: Godwin Emefiele <godwinmefeile@yahoo.com>

8. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Received: from (EHLO mail.western-union.com.tw) (220.128.133.46)
    Reply-To: <jamesezer1973@gmail.com>
    Subject: YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
    Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016

Dear Beneficiary.

YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD

We wish to let you know that the United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and the President Federal Republic of Nigeria (Muhammadu Buhari) after consultation with World Economic Forum (WEF) which held recently in Nigeria.Mandated the Central Bank of Nigeria to pay all Foreign Contractors,Inheritance and victims of scam with genuine claims their funds, which you are among the listed beneficiaries.

You are hereby notified that your Inheritance/Contract Payment of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10.5M) has been Approved to be paid to you by the CBN via ATM CARD. The card Will be used in any ATM machine all over

the world or you can as well go to your bank to off-load the funds to your account once the ATM CARD is receive.

You are advised to re-confirm to us the below information.
    Your Full Names:......................................
    Your Residential Address (NOT P.O.BOX)...............
    Your home phone number:........................
    cell/Mobile Phone:.................................
    Your Fax Number if any:...........................
    Your Age/Sex:.........................................

Finally, we advise you to stop every communication you have with any other offices, banks or organizations that claimed to have your fund because we are totally in charge of your payment and must pay you legitimately.

We need your maximum co-operation to issue the ATM CARD and deliver to you successfully.

Reply Urgently.
    MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,

9. Kat

Return-Path: <mr.godemef@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm37-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (72.30.238.201)
    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: "MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE" <goemef28@gmail.com>
    Subject: Your Urgent Reply Is Needed.

REF: CBN/LHG/OXD00091/16
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/FGN203/16.
    PRIVATE E-MAIL: mr.godemef@yahoo.com

Attention:

Can you please confirm if you are still using this email address. It would be quite pleasing if you can assure me that you are the owner of this email address so that I can give you more details about your inheritance fund with our Bank. Due to the urgency of the meeting held today,there is presently a counter claims on your inheritance funds by your relative (Mr.Andrew Lee) who is presently trying to make us believe that you are DEAD and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him that he should claim your fund as your next of kin.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment, your name and your email address was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiaries who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that your part payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this notification letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding part payment is One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dolars.

Please if you did not sign or authorize him to receive your fund on your behalf, kindly reconfirm your details to enable us process your payment if you are still alive. YOUR NAME: YOUR ADDRESS: YOUR PHONE NUMBERS:

However we shall proceed to issue all payments details to him if we do not hear from you. We are sorry for any inconvenience and delay in transferring of this funds must have caused you.I wait for your urgent reply.

Thanks.
    DR. GODWIN EMEFELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
    DIRECT EMAIL: mr.godemef@yahoo.com

10. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Same.
    Return-Path: <mr.jamesmoore84@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: EMEFIELE GODWIN <goemef28@gmail.com>

11. Hua Mulan

Received: from (EHLO media.kw.ac.kr) (128.134.65.31)
    Subject: Congratulation 121
    To: Recipients <>
    Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: governorgodwin2013@gmail.com
    Content-Length: 773

Dear:

I am Directed by ALHAJI MUHAMMADU BUHARI the new President Federal Republic of Nigeria to release the sum of USD$2. 5Milion as a Compensation fund to Ten beneficiaries those that have been a victim of Scam here in Nigeria and your Name is among the Ten.

Today the Central Bank of Nigeria has agreed to pay you through an ATM CARD to enable you get your Compensation Payment within the next One week in your below nominated Address.

28368 Constellation Rd,
    #370 - Valencia,
    California 91040

So do re-confirm your information to this office to avoid paying to a wrong person.

kindly get back to this office immediately you notice that this is your real Home or Office address.

I await your urgent response.

Yours truly. (cbn_c@inbox.ru)
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CBN)

12. Miyuki

Return-Path: <scanner@familia.local>
    Received: from (EHLO djupvik.no) (213.128.161.62)
    Reply-To: <emefies2000@gmail.com>
    Subject: THE REASON AND THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT
    Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016

From The Desk Of Godwin Emefiele The new Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Dear Sir/Madam THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT!. I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your unclaim contract/inheritance funds which has been approved and programmed for payment to you. I sincerely apologize to you for the delay in releasing these payment to you, which was caused by past predecessors Prof Carles Soludo and my immediate predecessor Mr Sanusi Lamido the former governor of central bank of Nigeria due to the breach of agreement between him Sanusi Lamido and your so called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business. Your Nigerian partners approached Sanusi Lamido that they want to present you as the beneficiary of this fund as a result of an OVER-INVOICE payment made when transferring contract/inheritance funds into our various contractors bank accounts abroad. So after the negotiation, your so called partner in Nigeria unanimously agreed that they will give Sanusi Lamido the sum of USD400,000.00 (CASH) on acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When Sanusi Lamido accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to him for onward transfer of the funds. Immediately he made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded for hisUSD400,000.00 as agreed. Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at his back and make a change of some vital documents in other to disappoint him and you also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under his control. unaware to your partners the International Remittance Department informed Sanusi Lamido of their evil plans and he made their illicit efforts abortive. That is why you have been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals and impostors in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge for releasing your funds. Though they now parade themselves as staffs and managements of various banks, some even claim to be a Barrister of different kind and some also go as far as claim staffs of the Central bank Of Nigeria, they are all deceiving them selves and will not be able to get the fund out of the Central Bank for you. I want to re-emphasis to you that the fund of which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, is still intact with CBN and under my control as the new governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Now with deep soul of my heart I want to enter into real business with you in a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed you and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim. 1. On agreement, I assured you with all my heart that I will transfer the funds USD35.9 Million into your account. (Thirty Five Million,Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that is the original sum, not previous as mentioned by your so called partners. 2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy and confidential because of my position in the government. 3. You will promise to give me 30% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you. 4. I will assist you in making a proper legal documentation to make your claim genuine as a bona-fide foreign beneficiary to the said fund. 5. You are to Re-forward to me your contact address, phone and fax number, along with an account where you would like the fund to be transferred, if possible a virgin account. I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating this office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria security department. Henceforth, I advice you to suspend any further dealings with Sanusi Lamido and as well from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution from Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using itas an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money. Also on no account should you contact these partners any more, this isfor my own safety and for the security of the funds. Because they will not get this fund and also on no account should you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently for further details. Thanks for adhering to this instruction. I await your favorable response. God bless you. Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele The new Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

13. Return-Path: <bbcentbnngg@hotmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO BLU004-OMC1S21.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.32)
    Subject: INFORMATION
    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016
    Return-Path: bbcentbnngg@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma

My name is Godwin Emefiele,Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. According to the information gatherrd from the data base of the bank, you have been waiting for a very long time to receive your $12.3m from Nigeria without success. Reason for the delay is the notarization of your transaction with the federal ministry of justice. Please reply urgently

I await your response

Regards
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

14. Kat

From: 114.160.219.67, [​IMG] Japan, OCN, NTT Communications Corporation
    Return-Path: <govergodwin26@cbn.org>
    Reply-To: <gethere2@gmx.com>
    Subject: Immediate Delivering of your consignment boxes
    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.
    E-mail: gethere2@gmx.com

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTN: Unpaid Beneficiary.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefele from Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.5 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport Canyonville Oregon, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email or call him now with this line (718)504-3488 or email: adaf667@hotmail.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.Harryson Jack. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way. For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him that what he has with contains cash to avoid tampering with your consignment funds. Once again, on no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him as stated below:

Your full Name:
    Current Residential Address:
    Direct Cell Number:
    Closest Airport:
    Copy of Your Government Approve ID Card:

BY providing all these, proves that you are now the right person to receive these two trunk boxes to avoid making a mistakes.Note that you must call Mr.Harryson Jack as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is (718)504-3488. Also reconfirm to him all this required datas to the Delivery officer via his email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing

anything to get him over to your house for delivering of the two trunk boxes that worth US$8.5M.

I congratulates you once again today in advance.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    E-mail: gethere2@gmx.com

15. Miyuki

Return-Path: <biuro@heuresis.pl>
    Received: from elearning.heuresis.pl (mail.heuresis.pl. [62.121.130.192])
    Reply-To: <allensanchez@diplomats.com>
    Subject: Official Delivery Permit.
    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016

I am in reference to your outstanding Fund compensation payment sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars) approved by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for payment to you as a compensation as one of the previous scam victims. However, am glad to inform you that your compensation fund has been arranged and approved for payment via cash delivery to your destination through our Bank official delivery agent which he has arrived with the cash consignment in FORTWAYNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INDIANA (FWA) were he has a transit for official and final delivery to your destination within 24 hours. Contact Rev. ALLEN SANCHEZ via email (allensanchez@diplomats.com ) and reconfirm your full details to him in other to facilitate your delivery.

Yours respectively,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Board of Governor, CBN

16. Miyuki

Return-Path: <info@aeonsystem.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mx.krstur.ru) (212.41.14.30)
    Message-Id: <201611181126.uAIBQgpi044934@mx.krstur.ru>
    Reply-To: <emefies3000@gmail.com>
    Subject: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE NOW
    Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016

From The Desk Of Godwin Emefiele The new Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Dear Sir/Madam THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT!. I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your unclaim contract/inheritance funds which has been approved and programmed for payment to you. I sincerely apologize to you for the delay in releasing these payment to you, which was caused by past predecessors Prof Carles Soludo and my immediate predecessor Mr Sanusi Lamido theformer governor of central bank of Nigeria due to the breach of agreement between him Sanusi Lamido and your so called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business. Your Nigerian partners approached Sanusi Lamido that they want to present you as the beneficiary of this fund as a result of an OVER-INVOICE payment made when transferring contract/inheritance funds into our various contractors bank accounts abroad. So after the negotiation, your so called partner in Nigeria unanimously agreed that they will give Sanusi Lamido the sum of USD400,000.00 (CASH) on acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When Sanusi Lamido accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to him for onward transfer of the funds. Immediately he made some fruitful effort on the business and demanded for hisUSD400,000.00 as agreed. Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at his back and make a change of some vital documents in other to disappoint him and you also not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under his control. unaware to your partners the International Remittance Department informed Sanusi Lamido of the irevil plans and he made their illicit efforts abortive. That is why you have been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals and impostors in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge for releasing your funds. Though they now parade themselves as staffs and managements of various banks, some even claim to be a Barrister of different kind and some also go as faras claim staffs of the Central bank Of Nigeria, they are all deceiving them selves and will not be able to get the fund out of the Central Bank for you. I want to re-emphasis to you that the fund of which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, is still intact with CBN and undermy control as the new governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. No wwith deep soul of my heart I want to enter into real business with you in a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed you andthe fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim. 1. On agreement, I assured you with all my heart that I will transfer the funds USD35.9 Million into your account. (Thirty Five Million,Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that is the original sum, not previous as mentioned by your so called partners. 2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy and confidential because of my position in the government. 3. You will promise to give me 30% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you. 4. I will assist you in making a proper legal documentation to make your claim genuine as a bona-fide foreign beneficiary to the said fund. 5. You are to Re-forward to me your contact address, phone and fax number, along with an account where you would like the fund to be transferred, if possible a virgin account. I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals have been impersonating this office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria security department. Henceforth, I advice you to suspend any further dealings with Sanusi Lamido and as well from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution from Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using itas an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money. Also on no account should you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the funds. Because they will not get this fund and also on no account should you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently for further details. Thanks for adhering to this instruction. I await your favorable response. God bless you. Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele The new Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

17. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 12.19.04.29, [​IMG] USA, AT&T Services
    Return-Path: mrs.roslyn.r.johnson@gmail.com
    Subject: Re !@Your Cash Consignment Is Ready For Shipment.
    Date: 2016-12-19
    Reply to: gowinemefiele84cbnng@yahoo.com

Attn; Beneficiary,

Your cash consignment will leave Nigeria en-route our offshore payment center Tomorrow Evening. It is a metal box, silver in color with a weight of about 120kg, the box is declared as containing diplomatic/inheritance documents only, and the actual content is cash.

please re-confirm the following.

Your full names,
    Your surface address,
    Your direct phone number,
    A Scan Copy of your ID

Note: i know the content of the box because i could see the amount you are being owned, $4.8 million United states dollars. this is why i decided to get involved.

Contact me immediately.

I am waiting for your response.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

18. Miyuki

From: 222.124.18.76, [​IMG] Indonesia Jakarta Pt Telkom Divisi Multimedia
    Reply-To: <cbn.governorgodwinemefiele234@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Immediate Release of Your $10.5Million Via ATM Card Payment.
    Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.
    Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/01/2016.
    Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele.

SUBJECT: Dear Valued Customer.

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,500,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa (UBA);
    Contact Person: Mr. Goodluck Egobia,
    Office email address: atmcarddpartmentofficeuba01@gmx.com

Tell Mr. Goodluck Egobia, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,

19. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mr.jamesmoore84@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm24.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.87)
    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: EMEFIELE GODWIN <goemef28@gmail.com>
    Subject: I Wait For Your Urgent Reply Before Is Too Late

REF: CBN/LHG/OXD00091/16
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/FGN203/16.

Attention:

Can you please confirm if you are still using this email address. It would be quite pleasing if you can assure me that you are the owner of this email address so that I can give you more details about your inheritance fund with our Bank. Due to the urgency of the meeting held today,there is presently a counter claims on your inheritance funds by your relative (Mr.Andrew Lee) who is presently trying to make us believe that you are DEAD and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him that he should claim your fund as your next of kin.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment, your name and your email address was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding beneficiaries who have not received their payments. I wish to inform you that your part payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this notification letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding part payment is One Million Three Hundred Thousand Dolars.

Please if you did not sign or authorize him to receive your fund on your behalf, kindly reconfirm your details to enable us process your payment if you are still alive. YOUR NAME: YOUR ADDRESS: YOUR PHONE NUMBERS:

However we shall proceed to issue all payments details to him if we do not hear from you. We are sorry for any inconvenience and delay in transferring of this funds must have caused you.I wait for your urgent reply.

Thanks.
    DR.GODWIN EMEFELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
    DIRECT EMAIL: mr.godemef@yahoo.com

20. Miyuki

From: 222.124.18.76, [​IMG] Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Telkom Divisi Multimedia
    From kelseyk@usa.redcross.org Tue Dec 27 10:19:03 2016
    Return-Path: <kelseyk@usa.redcross.org>
    Reply-To: <dr.goodlluckjonathan11@gmail.com>
    Subject: Funds Release Update!
    Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary.

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,500,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa (UBA);
    Contact Person: Mr. Goodluck Egobia,
    Office email address: goodluck_atm_department@financier.com

Tell Mr. Goodluck Egobia, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,