Godwin Emefiele

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Return-Path: <test@mrnovato.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mrnovato.com) (198.65.21.99) USA server
    Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 0
    Reply-To: gov.godwinemefiele01@outlook.com
    To: Godwin@mrnovato.com
    Subject: Attention: ATM Card Beneficiary Payment.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola Street,
    Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/2014.

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attention: ATM Card Beneficiary,

I will like to introduce myself to you i am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the new Governor of central Bank of Nigeria I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10.500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10.500,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world,but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.

So you are advise to contact the ATM CARD PAYMENT centre DEPARTMENT that is in charge to carry out the payment and delivery of your fund to you via ATM CARD, they will send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your USDUSD$10.500,000.00 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is USD$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the central bank ATM CARD Department centre with their details below;

Contact Person: Mr. Tony Mark,
    Office email ddress: atmswiftcardpaycentre@live.com
    Open phone number: +234-8117701603

Tell Mr. Tony Mark,that you received a message from Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Governor of the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
    E-mail: gov.godwinemefiele01@outlook.com
    Tel:+234-802-630-8458

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Is there really a new governor of the CBN?

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

It seems like there is a new governor.

4. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

They aren't wasting any time. :rolleyes:

5. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

You are correct. When it comes to impersonating, the scammers do not waste any time. :rolleyes:

6. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

So we can expect to see about 300 more of these....

7. Donjamin

Donjamin Ninja

I would agree that the scammers are not wasting anytime. Here is one that came in last week:

Donjamin

Return-Path: <cbn@inbox.ru>
    Received: from [37.46.80.209] Located in Prague, Czech Republic
    Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014
    Subject: Good News Fund Released Today 5/6/2014

Attn: Dear Esteemed Customer,

I Am Mr.Godwin Emefiele the New Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria, After my assumption of duty 3rd June 2014, I has been appointed to pay all outstanding contracts/inheritance and lottery which your name and emails address was discovered as next on the list for payment of (USD25,500,000.00) after we met today with The President, Finance Minister, The senators, House of Representative with all the commercial banks directors in Nigeria,

We have two options to pay you this fund as soon as possible.

1) To pay you by Bank to Bank Transfer Therefore send your 1.Full Name 2.Residential Address 3.Age 4.Occupation 5. Direct Telephone Numbers for bank transfer include your bank details as soon as you receive this email Reply immediately for more Information.

2) We Have Concluded An Arrangement To Transfer Your Fund As A Diplomatic Consignment Where Your Fund Will Be Package And Delivery To Your Doorstep By Our Diplomats, As Soon As You Response With Your Full Name And Address The Nearest Airport To You And You Direct Telephone Number.It Will Enable Us For Immediate Contract Payment/Transfer Of $25,5m Within 24 Hours Which You Do Not Receive From Formal Governor.

Your immediate respond is urgently Needed email me on the best option reply to: hcbn@administrativos.com

REGARDS.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
    DIRECT LINE +234-701-518-8064

8. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.138.175.147, NIGERIA, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return-path: <bankcentral96@yahoo.com>

Subject: Attention:Beneficiary,
    To: Recipients <bankcentral96@yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014
    Reply-to: centralbankofnigeriabox@ymail.com

Attention: Bonafide Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele the New Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria am writing to notify you about the meeting I had with Mr. president earlier concerning of your fund that has not been paid for a very long time, on 12 June was our democracy day in Nigeria and mr. president is using it to compensate you for your over due payment by asking me to work out the interest your fund has been accumulated and pay to you through an ATM CARD.

You’re here been notify that your fund has accumulate interest of$ 2.650 million dollars as I work out the interest earlier today and it will be pay to you through our ATM DEPARTMENT, below is the information to contact the ATM director who is going to handle your transaction from now and pay you your accumulated interest of your fund.

NAME: Hon. Mohammed Isa Hassan
    Director ATM Payment Dept.
    Tel: +234-8134898167
    E=MAIL.: atmcardofficce@outlook.com

As soon as you contact him don’t hesitate to get back to me for updating me so that I can be able to follow it up till you receive your ATM CARD and start making your withdraw.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated.

Your Sincerely,
    Mr . Godwin Emefiele
    The New governor of Central Bank of Nigeria

9. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 187.217.169.35, MEXICO, Uninet S.A. de C.V
    Return-path: <info@cbn.org>,

Reply-to: ~centbnkmz21@blumail.org>
    Subject: DEAD OR ALIVE
    Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    CONTACT Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/09
    Your Ref: ...............
    TELEX: CENTRAL BANK.
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/09.
    PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.

Firstly, I will like to introduce my self formally as Mr.Godwin Emefiele, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I am officially contacting you today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN Central Bank Of Nigeria last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. So has the singular right to carry out this delivery. Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu.

I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect the Inheritance Bill in Sum of ($10 MILLION USD) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. In respect of your unfinished transaction which you are unable to collect your fund. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In fact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent, by and large we still have to consider the fact that as the rightful owner of the fund you still have your own rights too.

Here are the Documents, which they tendered to this Bank:
    1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents, which they tendered to this Noble Bank, is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email : with your full name, address and phone number for reconfirmation and immediate action. However, I want you to know that this fund will reach via bank to bank transfer, neither by any courier nor postage because we found out that there have been much Problems when trying to deliver this via courier services.

Moreover the transferring bank will be introduced as soon as we confirmed from you if really you send those men to get your fund on your behalf. I also want you to know that the only fee attach to this fund which you must have to take of is the administrative charges and the paper work $90usd.So be informed.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED. GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    MR GODWIN EMEFIELE

10. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: ~officecbn@btinternet.com>
    Received: from unknown (HELO User) (78.4.44.126)
    Reply-To: ~gemefiele@webadictos.net>
    Subject: Get back to me
    Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014
    X-Spam-Status: No, hits=5.3 required=7.5 tests=DEAR_SOMETHING, FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK,FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS,HTML_30_40,

And that's it.

11. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 79.179.34.110, ISRAEL, Bezeq International
    Return-path: ~d.jfkairport1@gmail.com>

Reply-to: ~diprichard49@gmail.com>
    Subject: Contact the diplomat Richard Corballis now through email: ( diprichard49@gmail.com )
    Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014

Godwin Emefiele

Scam Compensation.

Since the Sack of Sanusi Lamido, Previous Gorvernor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Investigation has revealed that After all promises to deliver your funds to you and you have received nothing. However, am glad to inform you about the development of your compensation funds, For your information Your Diplomat Has arrived in Little Rock

International Airport in Arkansas with your compensation funds worth US$1million USD. You are given 24 hours to reconfirm your full house/office address and valid phone number to enable the DIPLOMAT RICHARD CORBALLIS deliver your consignment containing your compensation in the amount of US$1,000,000.00 (One million United State dollars) to you today.

You must contact him now through email: ( diprichard49@gmail.com )

Get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
    Godwin Emefiele
    NEW GOVERNOR OF THE CBN

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Is he really the new guy?

13. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Great. Roll over Charles Soludo and tell Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the news.

14. Princess

Princess Ninja

From Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Return-Path: <anne@nethdtvol.com>
    Received: from 41.79.65.95, Nigeria, Ikeja, Ngcom
    Reply-To: <centralankpaying888@gmail.com>
    Subject: YOUR FUNDS IS READY FOR PAYMENT( FINAL PAYMENTS).
    Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014

Central Bank of Nigeria
    Plot 29, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
    Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone,
    Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
    Nigeria.

Telfex: +234-701-201-7359

Attn:Valued Beneficiary,

We write to officially inform you that after the suspension of Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi by the President and Chief of the Armed Forces (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan-GCFR) Mr. Godwin Emefiele was appointed as now the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria.

This message is following your name and details which was among the beneficiaries stating that you have an unclaimed contract / inheritance payment value $35.5 Million only, kindly confirm the legitimacy and why you have not claimed it by now after it was approved for payment to you since 2013.

We wait for your prompt reply and follow up call us on the above direct telephone number now, so that we can help release your fund.Call now and reply us.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    (Governor Central Bank of Nigeria).

15. From GOV GODWIN EMEFIELE
    Return-Path: <FJFHDU@mksat.net>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.wildpark.net) (217.77.208.132) Ukraine, Mykolayiv, Wildpark Co
    Reply-To: <cbn_gov001@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: MR TONY EZE THE DIPLOMAT I SENT TO YOU JUST ARRIVE NOW,PLEASE CALL HIM IMMEDIATELY @ (704) 469 2872.
    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.
    E-mail: cbn_gov001@yahoo.com.ph
    OFFICE +234-902-085-9078
    URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in CHARLOTTE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NORTH CAROLINA, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line 704) 469 2872 or email: diplomattonyeze22@gmail.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Tony Eze. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-902-085-9078. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-902-085-9078
    EMAIL...cbn_gov001@yahoo.com.ph

16. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 41.71.190.205, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Return-path: <central.bank@mail.ru>

Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,
    To: Recipients ~central.bank@mail.ru>
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014
    Reply-to: thegovernorofcentralbank@yahoo.com.hk

Attention: Beneficiary,

APPLICATION TO CLAIM YOUR FUND IN OUR DEPOSITORY

We have today received a CHANGE OF ACCOUNT application, a POWER OF ATTORNEY= and a Legal document from One Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM, a Citizen of Canada who claims to be your representative, assigned and authorized by you for the claim of your fund awaiting transfer into your nominated bank account. He said that you had an Accident and could not proceed and claim this fund US$7.5Million United State Dollars. He also summited his Int'l passport which is attached as the newly assigned beneficiary and his bank account information below:-

CANADA ACCOUNT:-
    Bank Name: CIBC BANK
    Bank Address: #3003 DANFORTH AVENUE ,DANFORTH & VICTORIA BRANCH, CANADA TRANSIT # : 07932/010 ACCOUNT # : 92-26133 (US$ CURRENT) SWIFT CODE: CIBCCATT BENEFICIARY :ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM

(2) United States of America Account:
    Bank Name: Bank of America
    Bank Address: 5938 FM Road 2920 Spring, Texas 77379 United States of America
    Account Number: 5860-1175-0889
    Swift Code: BOFAUS3N
    Routing Code: 111000025
    BENEFICIARY:ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM

to enable us divert your fund into his bank account. We could have transfer the complete fund into his two bank accounts he summited as the beneficiary but it is our banking policy to confirm from you as the old beneficiary if you really sign or Authorize Mr. ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM to divert your fund into his personal bank account which he summited. You are advised to confirm the true statue of the documents that was summited on your behalf to enable us proceed with the transfer of this fund into his bank account .

Do to our Discovering we are Directed with a matter of urgency to contact you to confirmed if this bodies and organization are Realy your Agent before we can immediately credit this funds into their account without any further delay as there are ready to probe their Beneficiaries obligation as you Directed them.

With the above account, we are waiting to hear and confirm from you immediately before we can wire the Funds US$7.5Million to any of the above account. if we did not hear from you in Three (3) working days, we shall conclude that you authorized Mr.ANDERSEN ERIK ROBERT DEDEKAM to claim your fund and = the fund will be transfer into his bank account. DID YOU AUTHORISE HIM TO DIVERT YOUR FUND INTO HIS BANK ACCOUNT? Reply via email in receipt of this e= mail for more information in details.

Please you have to call me as your reply this email.

We awaits your urgent response.

Yours
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    + 2 3 4 8 1 3 4 8 9 8 1 6 7.
    the new Governor

Central Bank of Nigeria. E-MAIL: thegovernorofcentralbank@yahoo.com.hk
    www.cenbank.org

17. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <gov.emefelegodwin@inet.fi>
    Received: from jenni1.inet.fi (mta-out1.inet.fi. [62.71.2.232])
    Message-ID: <53f8__________________________________________OKEN@mx.google.com>
    Reply-To: <gov.godwinemefele@yahoo.es>
    Subject: MR DAVID WALTER THE DIPLOMAT I SENT TO YOU HAVE ARRIVED WITH YOUR INHERITANCE TWO CASH TRUNK BOXES.
    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV. GODWIN EMEFELE.
    E-mail: gov.godwinemefele@yahoo.es
    OFFICE +234-8150204797
    URGENT NOTICE,

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Rogue Valley International - Medford Airport Canyonville Oregon, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (541) 283-6229 or email: davidwalter819@yahoo.it ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.David Walter. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-8150204797. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-8150204797
    E-mail: gov.godwinemefele@yahoo.es

18. Return-Path: <cbngovernoemel5@quadro.net>
    Received: from 83.223.5.15, Sweden, Lidkoping, Fastbit Ab
    Reply-To: <godwinemefielecbnng11@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: RE:pAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE
    URGENT NOTICE,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the newly appointed Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (http://dailypost.ng/2014/03/26/breaking-senate-clears-emefiele-new-cbn-governor/). The President of Nigeria after consultation with World Economic Forum (WEF) which held its 25th World Economic Forum Africa in Nigeria. Mandated me to pay all foreign contractors and victims of scam with genuine claims.

Therefore i decided to contact you as your contact email was shortlisted in the contractors data base and files submitted to my office for reconciliation and immediate payment. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FLORIDA , on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (407) 442-6876 or email: mrjackmillergent2032@yahoo.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Jack Miller. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

19. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <goodwinemefiele1@hotmail.com>
    Received: from nm8-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm8-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.156])
    Reply-To: <emefielegodwin715@yahoo.com.hk>
    From: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <goodwinemefiele1@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Diplomatic Courier Service
    Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014

From the Desk Of:
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Executive Governor (CBN)
    IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
    REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/014
    [OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR]
    TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-808-511-1061

I Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the new Governor Central Bank Nigeria (CBN) have received a payment credit Instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to credit your Account with your full contract funds from the Nigerian Reserve Account with Our bank.

This is to notify you that your funds has been programmed for Immediate release into your nominated account, but we can not transfer this Funds directly into your nominated bank account, because we are having a little Problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF); so our method of payment will Be via Diplomatic Courier Service.

Be informed that every arrangement regarding your cash payment Through Diplomatic courier Services has been made; and your funds have been Packaged as a consignment. Meanwhile, be also informed that the Diplomatic Agent has to move down to your Country in order to deliver the Consignment to your doorstep as appropriate. Note that as soon as the Diplomat(s) arrive to your Country they will give you a call to notify you Of their arrival. Then, you will have to help the diplomats Expert to secure the needed diplomatic immunity clearance certificate to avoid stoppage of any kind by the customs and immigration at the Airport.

Furthermore, for security reasons, you are advice to follow the rules And regulations of the Diplomats for easy collection of your Consignment. You will have to welcome them warmly, to create an enabling Atmosphere for them, and then, they will deliver the Consignment to you Immediately. Also note that as soon as the Diplomats obtain the above named Certificate (diplomatic immunity clearance certificate) they will deliver the Consignment to your door Step with no further problems. Please don't forget that it’s not only your consignment that has to be Delivered, as they still have a transit to Poland, and finally to Arrived your Country as the last destination on their Diplomatic Travel Route this week, I want you to send your direct mobile phone and your Home address to me immediately, so that as soon as the diplomats arrive In the States, they will call you immediately to notify you of their Arrival, and then, you will call me immediately.

On response to this letter, make sure you include your following Personal information, for the facilitation and processes of things.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your Full Name. ______________________________
    2) Phone, Fax and Mobile #.: ______________________________
    3) Residential Address#: ______________________________
    4) Occupation and Age: _______________________________
    5) Working I'd / Int'l passport. : __________________________

BEST REGARDS,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
    NEW GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    NOTE: RESPONSE SHOULD BE MADE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE
    FOR YOU.TELEPHONE NUMBER +234-808-511-1061

20. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From BANK
    Return-Path: <luisf.huerta@cabiedes.net>
    Received: from (EHLO server.cabiedes.net) (184.154.47.172) USA, Chicago, Singlehop Inc
    Reply-To: <diprcorballis@gmail.com>
    Subject: You must contact him now through email: (diprcorballis@gmail.com) or 501-251-9183.
    Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014

Fund Compensation.

Since the Suspention of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Previous Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Investigation has revealed that After all promises to deliver your funds sum of $4,7million USD has not been accomplished, However, am glad to inform you about the new development on your compensation funds, For your information Your Diplomat Has arrived in Little Rock International Airport in Arkansas with your compensation funds. You are given 24 hours to contact and confirm your full details such as address and valid telephone number to enable DIPLOMAT RICHARD CORBALLIS deliver your consignment containing your compensation fund in the amount of $4,7million USD (Four million Seven Hundred Thousand United State dollars) to you today.

You must contact him now through email: (diprcorballis@gmail.com) or 501-251-9183.

Get back to me with update.

Sincerely,
    Godwin Emefiele
    NEW GOVERNOR OF THE CBN