Godwin Emefiele

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <ha-to.ongaku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0203.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0203.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.4])
    Reply-To: <g.emefiele20@yandex.com>
    Subject: Your Compensation of $500,000
    Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are pleased to inform you that you are among the list that will be compensated with just Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars ($500,000 dollar) as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria.
    It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries,all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars) This we assume will help you to start a new life. All you need to do now is to contact the Director of UN diplomatic Company with below information.

Your full name
    Your Address,
    Direct telephone
    Your nearest Airport
    Registration code: #898CHSSD79
    Below is his Contact information
    Raymond Lau
    E-mail: x
    Contact them and get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
    GODWIN EMEFIElE
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK

2. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 117.102.98.51, [​IMG] Indonesia, Jakarta, Biznet Networks
    Return-Path: govgodwin_emefele@zir.com
    To: office@cbn.gov.ng
    Subject: MARK IBE THE DELIVERY MAN I SENT HAS ARRIVED CALL HIM NOW (469 217-5546)
    Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    govgodwin_emefele100@yahoo.com

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $10.3 million dollars in El Paso International Airport Texas as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (469 217 5546) or email (Mark_ibe002@deliveryman.com) ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Mark Ibe in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATION.
    GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

3. Miyuki

Return-Path: rayogor888@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244])
    Reply-To: godwinemefiele896@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
    Subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary.

Attention Dear Beneficiary.

I am the Mr. Godwin Emefiele the new appointed CBN Bank governor, World Bank has mandated the CBN Bank via my desk to release all overdue funds to rightful beneficiaries which your name was among.

I`m happy to inform you that your fund the sum of $5,000.000 have been approved in your name by our great government therefore you will received your fund as soon as you follow our instructed and directive.

Be aware that all beneficiaries are ordered by our federal government to comply with us for the conclusion of their payment because after the 03/28/2016 government will be closing all fund and move them to government Treasury bank account because they are overdue funds. Kindly choose from the three option given below which are all alternative that you can received your fund without paying excess charges or delay.

1) through online banking transfer or
    2) Payment through Delivery of ATM CARD
    3) Through Bank to Bank wire transfer to avoid paying excess charges.

You are requested to reconfirm your details as follows to avoid any delay or mistake with your info our payment files. Your Full Name, Your Complete Home Address, country of residence and your private phone number for easier communication.

THANK YOU!
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    (Governor) CBN Bank.
    COPYRIGHT: CBN BANK OF NIGERIA 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

4. Naruto

Return-Path: <support@green.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from (EHLO mbkd0128.ocn.ad.jp) (153.149.230.29)
    Reply-To: <godwinemefele905@gmail.com>
    From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)"<support@green.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY
    Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFIELE.
    E-mail: godwinemefele40@gmail.com

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele from Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Issaquah, Washington, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email him now with this email: donaldosso12@gmail.com then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.Donald Osso. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Donald Osso as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; . Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE ,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    E-mail: godwinemefele40@gmail.com

5. Miyuki

Received: from mail-oi0-f46.google.com ([209.85.218.46])
    Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017
    Subject: Attn:Our official code: (813).
    Return-Path: gpslinks30@gmail.com

Attn:
    Our official code: (813).
    Date:30/08/2017.

With due respect sir , We acknowledge receipt of memo content thank you, my Brother listen my friend be warned!!!! you did not sent me any $1,000 dollars to me last year may be you went to wrong people besides i have found out that your not interested any more after all my help i will ask US customs and Interpol return back your parcel NOTE:PLEASE SEND ME POWER OF ATTORNEY SO THAT ANOTHER PERSON WILL CLAIM YOUR FUND THE EARLIER THE BETTER WE WANT TO UPDATE OUR RECORD BEFORE THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY WILL CALL BACK YOUR FUND TO TREASURE HOUSE OF UNCLAIMED.:

We await your co-operation.

Treat urgently
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <cbnlogistics_tundelemo@yahoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017
    From: Central Bank of Nigeria <cbnlogistics_tundelemo@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: Central Bank of Nigeria <godwin.cenban@outlook.com>
    Message-ID: <1122128734.6860225.1505140733691@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: Attn: Beneficiary ( IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT )

Central Bank of Nigeria,
    Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
    Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone,
    Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
    Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
    Garki Abuja.
    Nigeria
    TEL: +2348020874977

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
    GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Dear Sir,
    Following the irrevocable Presidential payment notice to Central bank of Nigeria to release all outstanding contract /Inheritance / ATM CARDPayments claims in this Second quarter of the year 2017 as a new payment Resolution policy.

After our close door meeting with all concerned Ministries, local banks and financial Authorities involved in the payments of over due contract/Inheritance/ATM CARD payments .We discovered that your file was dumped because some Sacked Bank officials were trying to divert your payment to their private bank Account unofficially without success, That was why i was instructed by the Hon. Minister of Finance and the Federal Government of Nigeria to contact you for payment
    update Via bank to bank wire transfer

We apologize to you over the delay to transfer your fund today into your nominated receiving bank account immediately.

Meanwhile the transfer arrangements on your Fund was perfected after agreement with the Hon,Minister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Who presented the new bank account normalization letter from Minister of Justice authorizing me to release your approved funds into your accounts immediately

Now your new Payment Reference No.35467721, Allocation No: 67487632 Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-111411433; Secret Code No: XXTN04413. Having received these vital payment information numbers, therefore you are now
    qualified to receive your funds within 72 hrs.

The telex report and transfer slips will be forwarded to you accordingly before Friday 15/09/2017,by then the fund will reflect in your account immediately without any waste of time as you will also confirm this in your Bank Account.

The transfer would be done on or before Friday 15/09/2017 So we are advising you to Send the Sum of $150.00 being the PRESIDENTIAL OFFICIAL CREDITING FEES FOR THE TRANSFER of your fund. Send the $150.00 through the secretary to the Hon, Minister of finance , Mrs Kemi Adeosun, to enable us perfect the transfer.

RECEIVERS NAME ; JONATHAN EZENWOKE
    ADDRESS --ABUJA--NIGERIA
    QUESTION, WHAT FOR?
    ANSWER----BLUE
    AMOUNT $150.00 ( One Hundred And Fifty United States Dollars )

I will call your bank as soon as I hear from you before making the transfer. PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT INCLUDING PHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR ID AND ALSO THE NAME OF YOUR ACCOUNTANT/ MANAGER

Yours Faithfully,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor Central Bank of Nigeria

7. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Date: Aug 28, 2017 2:08 AM
    Subject: Dear Valued Customer.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street, Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/06/2017.

Your Ref...............................

SUBJECT: Dear Valued Customer.

Dear Friend,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE Payment of USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA have been RELEASED and APPROVED for onward transfer to you via an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw all the USD$10,500,000.00 in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank For Africa, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$10,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa (UBA);

Contact Person: Mr. Goodluck Ebi,
    Office email address: ubainternationalcardcenter@gmail.com
    Tellphone:+234 01 8978569

Tell Mr.Goodluck Ebi, that you received a message from the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone in the past years.
    Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

8. Naruto

Message-Id: <2017___________________8707@mf-smf-ucb014.ocn.ad.jp>
    Received: from vcaria.ocn.ne.jp ([153.149.227.135])
    Reply-To: <governorgodwinemefiele.cbnbank@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Immediate Release of Your $10.5Million Via ATM Card Payment.
    Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/01/2017.

Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

SUBJECT: Dear Valued Customer.

Dear Friend,

We wish to inform you that your unclaimed payment of USD$10.5 Million in Africa has been released and ready to be paid to you via PREPAID VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$10.5 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank Africa Ghana, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$20,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa Ghana (UBA);

Contact Person: Rev. Goodluck Egobia,
    Office email address: atmdepatment.office0012@gmail.com

Tell Rev. Goodluck Egobia, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).