Godwin Emefiele

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <Lapoi5@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0301.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0301.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.2])
    Reply-To: <paymentdepartmen7891@gmail.com>
    Subject: Fund Cash Compensation Delivery....CALL THE DIPLOMAT +1 (872) 999-6238
    Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017

I want to acknowledged you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $1.5 million out from Central Bank of Nigeria with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Federal Republic of Nigeria which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Nigeria.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Thomas Brocksopp for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Box as if he is a terrorist there in your country but finally I thank God that they have confirmed that his movement is clear and legit with out any suspicious intentions to your country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you and the documents are updated as I earlier told you.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat to enable him deliver your consignment box worth $1.5 Million United State Dollars and also contact him with below telephon number +1 (872)999-6238 CONTACT PERSON you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Thomas Peter has no time to waste due to his flight ticket.

So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
    (1)Your Full Name=============
    (2)Mobile Phone Number======
    (3)Current Home Address========
    (4)Fax Number================
    (5)Country====================
    (6)City======================
    (7)Nearest Airport ==============

SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
    PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
    SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
    TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
    CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

As he is at J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address (8)A Copy of Your ID For Identification.

Kindly contact him through his phone number # +1 (872)999-6238

Name Agent Thomas Peter
    Tel# +1 (872)999-6238

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing today morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, consignment box is $1.5 million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

KINDLY CALL OR TEXT THE DELIVERY AGENT IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL
    VIA Tel# Tel# +1 (872)999-6238

You must contact him now through email (paymentdepartmen7891@gmail.com) Get back to me with update.

CONGRATULATIONS.
    DR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TELEPHONE:+ 2348136820381

2. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <jiangyan@cogame.cn>
    Received: from User ( [199.168.141.141]) by mail.cogame.cn (EMOS V1.5 (Postfix)) with ESMTPA id 4616C86C20D;
    Reply-To: <cbn1infounit@gmail.com>
    Subject: mail.zhvaniya.com
    Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017

Good Morning

We are sending you this message today to confirm if truly you sent one Mr. Harrison Richard, a citizen of the United States as a representative to receive your Contract payment&nbsp; $10.5 Million United State of America Dollars due to be paid to your person. The said Harrison Richard claimed that he represents your interest in the fund and that you have given him a Power of Attorney to claim the fund on your behalf, as he claimed that you are lying in your sick bed and about dying.

According to the law of our country guiding this kind of payment, we decided to send you this message to confirm from you if you are dead or alive and has authorized this person to claim the fund on your behalf. This is the issue we wanted you to clarify.

Please if this claim by this man is wrong, kindly revert back to us quickly to avoid wrongful payment of your fund to a wrong person

I await your urgent response.

Yours truly.
    Dr. Godwin Emefiele (CBN)
    Email: cbnfinanceinfounit@yahoo.com

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-pf0-f194.google.com (mail-pf0-f194.google.com [209.85.192.194])
    From: CBN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com
    Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017
    Subject: $650 fees to get your $10,5m. ATM card : usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

CBN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT
    TINUBU SQUARE, ABUJA-ISLAND,
    ABUJA-NIGERIA.
    usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/9/15/2017
    SwiftCode: BPH KPL PK,
    SECURITY LINE : + 234-7067386816

ATTN:

Thanks for your mail and for your preferred option. I wish to confirm that we have noted down your response and will start work immediately in order to ensure the release and delivery of your ATM card together with the card (fund) release document. With respect to the provision of Section 17 of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution, I was directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is OK. However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM card no. 5428 0500 1100 4432 has been approved and upgraded in your favour. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin no. is 6312. The ATM card value is

$10.5million US dollars.

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$5,000 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice/nearest to you. On this note and to enhance the delivery of your CARD to your address, I wish to remind you that you are required to pay for the delivery of the above mentioned ATM card and FUND RELEASE DOCUMENT which has been scheduled to be delivered as soon as you send the money. Further to this urgent and important matter, you are required to pay the sum of US$650

for the delivery of the two different and vital documents to your address by a courier Service Company. I was very much opportune to meet with the secretary to the president and there and then was issued a presidential approval letter to you so as to guarantee you of the immediate delivery of your ATM card as soon as you comply with the courier company for the delivery requirement. You are to send the money via western union money transfer to the name of our protocol officer whose details outlined below...

Receiver's name: JULIET NWADIKE
    Address: ABUJA NIGERIA
    Test question: IN GOD
    Answer: WE TRUST
    Amount.......................................$650

Send the MTCN number, with the sender's name and address to this office for the money to be picked up. Be informed that delivery will be made to your address within 48 hours of our confirmation of this payment. Be aware that the delivery fee receipt will be attached to your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by the customs. Advice this office of your preferred time of visitation to delivery so that we can inform the courier service Company. And be informed that your valid ID card must be presented to the dispatchers before release will be done to you to avoid wrong delivery. Finally, On this note, I would appreciate it if you can call me as soon as you receive this message for confirmation and more update on my direct line +234-7067386816

Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPT (CBN)
    + 234-7067386816
    usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 27.130.151.153, [​IMG] Thailand, Ban Bang Bo, Triple T Internet Pcl
    Return-Path: <Lapoi5@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: <bancosocialcentrahispano1@yandex.com>
    From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA."<Lapoi5@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: RESPOND URGENTLY
    Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017
    Message-Id: <2017__________________5B9A@msgw010-02.ocn.ad.jp>

Attention:Beneficiary BSE Ref:FOD/D/CCB/Vol.1/3 We hereby inform you that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa. We have recovered over US$2.6 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars. Our duty is to make sure we stop internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with the sum of US$500,000.00. This we assume will help you to start a new life. Please, you have to accept the money like that because the people (victims) in our pay list are too much. We are paying back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters.Contact Diplomat Antonio Camacho in SPAIN For Your Cash delivery ( x ) I want you to know that you have 24 hours to write the diplomat in person of Antonio Camacho with these email address above, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignment delivery to you today? as they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this delivery to you right now the diplomat have arrive to Spain capital Madrid with your consignment box,wrie them for clearance. Note; that you must reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to him through these email: x ) immediately you receive these email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake.I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly. CONGRATULATIONS. MR GODWIN EMEFELE, EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

5. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 194.158.98.15, [​IMG] France Limoges Bouygues Telecom Sa
    Return-Path: <cbn_gov01@cbn.org>
    Reply-To: <cbn_gov01@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,THE DIPLOMAT I SENT YOU HAS ARRIVED PLEASE CALL HIM NOW @ +12087574508.
    Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.
    E-mail: cbn_gov01@yahoo.com.ph
    OFFICE +234-9020859078
    URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without delay. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in BOISE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IDAHO, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call/SMS him now with this line (208)757-4506 or email:felixuba16@yahoo.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. FELIX UBA. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-9020859078. .

CONGRATULATIONS.
    MR.GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-9020859078