Godwin Emefiele

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mamonica@angel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0132.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0132.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.33])
Reply-To: <godwinemefiele8880@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE -URGENT NOTIFICATION OF RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.$1.5M
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018

FROM GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
MOTTO: VERIFICATION FOR GOOD.

ATTENTION

RE -URGENT NOTIFICATION OF RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.$1.5M

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT A MAN CALLED MR. ROBERT JOHNSON FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA FORWARDED APPLICATION FOR CLAIMS TO OUR OFFICE TODAY, CLAIMING TO BE FROM YOUR INSTRUCTION, STATING THAT YOU ARE NCOMER AT GENERAL HOSPITAL WASHINGTON DUE TO YOUR HART PROBLEM. HE STATED IN HIS APPLICATION THAT BEFORE YOUR SITUATION CAME TO THE WORST STAGE LAST WEEK FRIDAY, YOUR WILL WAS MADE BY YOU ON HIS FAVOR TO ACQUIRED ALL YOUR INHERITANCE SUCH AS YOUR ON PAID FUNDS WITH OTHER PROPERTIES YOU HAVE.

PLEASE RECONFIRM ABOVE AND ANWSER BELLOW QUESTION FOR THE SAFTY OF OUR SERVICE REGARDING TO THE REQUEST OF MR.ROBERT JOHNSON: DID YOU SIGN ANY WILL IN FAVOR OF MR. ROBERT JOHNSON, BY MAKING HIM THE CURRENT BENEFICIARY OF YOUR FUNDS AND TO OWN OTHER PROPERTIES OF YOURS? BELLO IS HIS RESIDENT DETAILS OF MR.ROBERT JOHNSON (CONTACT DETAILS: 7121 EDGE TON ST; DETROIT, MICHIGAN 48212- 1905, USA.).

WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENT RELEASE DETAILS TO MR. ROBERT JOHNSON, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION IN THIS REGARDS.

BEST REGARDS,
GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos Core via London

Return-Path: <finall1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018
Reply-To: Central Bank <onlinetransfer21@outlook.com>
Subject: Treat it Urgent

THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA

INSTRUCTION FROM PRESIDENCY AND AMERICA FBI/UN

Congratulations!!Your payment is Ready

We have been informed this day by the concern authority to have your (FUNDS) release process completed otherwise, the funds will be declared serviceable by the bank and consequently, it’s confiscation here in Nigeria

The time frame is very short and technically, bank transfer is the fastest means of getting this done, so we have reverted to status qua and Mandate has been issued to a commission namely UNCLAIMED ASSET/ASSETS RE-UNITED,

To effect this payment to you using it's traditional banking procedure, VIA WIRE TRANSFER and you are to contact the Executive director of TCF BANK NEW YORK for the release of the funds to be transferred into your nominated bank account, and here is the contact information below.

Executive Director TCF BANK NEW YORK
Contact Name : MR. BRIAN W .MAASS
Contact Address: Board of Governors of the TCF Bank Reserve System
250 W 57th St Ste 1801, New York, NY 10107,
United States.
Contact Email:......tcfbankltd@yahoo.com
onlinttransfer@outlook.com
headquarter@tcfbkus.com
TCFbankheadquarters@tcfbkus.com
news@tcfbkus.com
PrincipalAttorney@tcfbkus.com
Tel: +516-259-1218
Fax: +516-686-9486

If you are receiving this notification for the first time (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which is on your name, can only be paid upon our receipt of your beneficiary identification security transfer CODE which is (LN2932K12CP) for clearance of the funds. Send it immediately to the TCF BANK NEW YORK for instant accreditation of your proceeds into your account as listed below.
1) Your full name:
2) Phone, fax and mobile:
3) Address :
4) Profession:
5) Age:
6) Marital status:
7) Copy of your any valid ID card:

Ensure you contact TCF BANK NEW YORK with all your Full contact details regarding of your Funds and get back to us for more information.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.
NB.THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS TCF BANK NEW YORK FOR INTERNET IMPOSTOR AND AWARE OF SCAM.

Return-Path: <Lapoi5@guitar.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0229.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0229.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.30])
Reply-To: <paymentdepartmen7891@gmail.com>
Subject: PLEASE YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED CALL THE DIPLOMAT +1 (315)3870315
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017

I want to acknowledged you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $1.5 million out from Central Bank of Nigeria with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Federal Republic of Nigeria which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Nigeria.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Thomas Brocksopp for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Box as if he is a terrorist there in your country but finally I thank God that they have confirmed that his movement is clear and legit with out any suspicious intentions to your country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you and the documents are updated as I earlier told you.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat to enable him deliver your consignment box worth $1.5 Million United State Dollars and also contact him with below telephon number +1 (315) 387 0315 CONTACT PERSON you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Thomas Peter has no time to waste due to his flight ticket.

So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============
SHIPMENT CODE GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO OVX950.
SECURITY CODE EYTU/3055WEZ/263/
TRANSACTION CODE 7126/JLFS/7138/17305/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

As he is at J F KENNEDY International Airport (JFK) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address (8)A Copy of Your ID For Identification.
Kindly contact him through his phone number # +1 (315)3870315
Name Agent Thomas Peter
Tel# +1 (315) 387 0315

So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing today morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch, consignment box is $1.5 million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

KINDLY CALL OR TEXT THE DELIVERY AGENT IMMEDIATELY YOU
RECEIVE THIS EMAIL
VIA Tel# Tel# +1 (315) 387 0315
You must contact him now through email (paymentdepartmen7891@gmail.com)
Get back to me with update.

CONGRATULATIONS.
DR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TELEPHONE:+ 2348136820381

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <godwiinemefiele38989@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0201.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0201.ocn.ad.jp. [114.147.58.7])
Reply-To: <godwin.emefiele@qq.com>
From: GODWIN EMEFIELE <godwiinemefiele38989@eagle.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: You have one hour to contact him
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017

HEAD OFFICE OF THE CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR OF NIGERIA.
Attn:

This is to notify you that your funds ($10.5 million) has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account for security reasons, so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service who will deliver your funds to your door step inform of Cash Consignment Box. You have 24 hours to call him now on his direct telephone number 904-357-0499 and ask to speak to Diplomat Gill Michael in JACKSONVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FLORIDA, Let him know where to make the delivery of your cash consignment boxes to you.

You are to call him with this number (904-357-0499) and also send him your Full Name, Home Address and your Telephone Number to him through his email address (dipgillmichael101@qq.com). Do that immediately you receive these email to enable him deliver your cash consignment box to you without any mistake or delay.

TAKE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO RECONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO HIM FOR SECURITY REASONS.

TAKE NOTE AGAIN: You are warned to stop further communications or email with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid delay in receiving your cash consignment box.
I will appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly.

CONGRATULATIONS.
GODWIN EMEFIELE

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <victor.etukwuz5@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cbnpaymentdata@gmail.com
From: "From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele." <victor.etukwuz5@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018
Subject: IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0018

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/0018

Dear Friend,

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex bank, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the senate committee on foreign matters. Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their instructions?
The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the Presidency and senate president including the Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company which will cost $295
2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep by the diplomatic means which will by the diplomatic means which will cost $600
3) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your doorstep and this will cost $95 only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and respond to this letter as urgent as possible. Information

RECEIVERS NAME: OMOLOLU KASSIM.
COUNTRY ...NIGERIA
CITY ....LAGOS
TEST QUESTION.... BE REST
ANSWER ...ASSURE
AMOUNT TO SEND...OPTION (1), OPTION (2), OPTION (3)
SENDER'S NAME...
MTCN NUMBER.......

Strictly follow my instructions. Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: info@gov.org
Received: from outboundmail.mvn.net (outboundmail.mvn.net [66.232.160.104])
Reply-To: cbnemefiele99@gmail.com
To: cbnemefiele99@gmail.org
Subject: THE DELIVERY MAN HAS JUST ARRIVED NOW,PLEASE CALL HIM (815) 324-2903).
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars in DETROIT METROPOLITAN WAYNE COUNTY AIRPORT MICHIGAN as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (815) 324-2903) or email (diptombrown@gmail.com),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Tom Brown in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention.Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes, and bear in mind that you have to clear the trunks once the delivery man arrive the Airport.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
GODWIN EMEFIELE,
NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <GODWIN@deluxe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0133.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0133.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.34])
Reply-To: <godwinemefele9@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR DELIVERYMAN HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
PLOT 33, ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE,
ABUJA , FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA P.M.B. 0187,
GARKI ABUJA.
NIGERIA.

EMAILS: DIRECT EMAIL: godwinemefele9@gmail.com
GENERAL ENQUIRIES:INFO@CENBANK.ORG

DEAR: DISTINGUISHED BENEFICIARY

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele. The Executive Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria. I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be in the past. Your awarded payment of inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations of scam victims without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. I am well pleased to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk box value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in AUSTIN-BERGSTROM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IN TEXAS UNITED STATES on transit.

Contact your delivery man on this Email: donaldosso55@gmail.com&nbsp; Phone Number: (512)-400-7124 then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Donald Osso. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Donald Osso as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is (512)-400-7124. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment box to your house without any further delay.

You are not expected to waste his time because he will make delivery to other beneficiary appointees. Please once you receive your consignment make sure you sign the receive document to proof your satisfaction.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-mail: godwinemefele9@gmail.com

from: Dr.Godwin Emefiele <officefille100@gmail.com>via yahoo.com
reply-to: "Dr.Godwin Emefiele" <officefille21@yahoo.com>
date: Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 1:16 PM
subject: Attention: Dear Friend

From The Desk Of Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN )
Tinubu Sqare,P.M.B.12194,Lagos Island,Lagos,Nigeria.
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
Foreign Remittance Department.

YOUR FUND APPROVED PAYMENT OF $27,000,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS THROUGH ATM CARD)

Attention:Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Godwin Emefiele,The CEO of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) I am contacting you today to alert you of a notification which will be a great help to you,I am the new director of fund approved payment department here in CBN and I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000,00 (Twenty Seven Million United state Dollars) belongs to you,Please;I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you. I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department,This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) during the board meeting due to fraudulent and scam activities going on within the African Region,I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

I am now in charge of your fund payment in my department here in Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and like i stated in my mail that your name appear in our Central Computer here as a beneficiary who have not receive his contract payment for long,Be informed that your fund of $27,Million Dollars has been approved by the IMF and the federal government for payment and we have decided to convert your fund into an ( ATM CARD ) which we will send to you in your country for the withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country to make it easy for your payment in other to avoid much expenses in receiving your fund and we have made every arrangement regarding your payment through Atm Card since last week Due to the instruction given to us for your immediate payment. Dear beneficiary,I therefore to inform you that we have approved an ATM CARD on your behalf which we will send to you for the withdraw of your fund and we have converted your total fund of ($27,000,000.00) into Your Atm Card which is with me right now in my department,your ATM CARD worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars has been ready for the delivery to your home,Take note,Your ATM CARD Pin number is 2126.

You are hereby to quickly respond back to my department today and provide or reconfirm to me your personal information once again where you base right now and your home address where you desire to receive your ATM CARD to avoid mistake during the delivery for us to quickly submit your ATM CARD together with your current residential address for the delivery to your Home in other for you to receive it and start making a withdraw of your fund in any atm machine in your country,This is the conclusion and agreement of your fund payment here in our bank. The information required from you for the delivery of your ATM CARD is
such as below.

Your Full Name:.......................
Your Country And Location:.........................
Current Home Address:.........................
Private Telephone Number:...............
A Copy Of Your Id Card:........
Age/Sex:....................

Kindly provide the following information and respond back to my department today as I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the required information for the proceed and delivery of your ATM CARD to your country where you desire to receive it.

Best Regards,
Dr.Godwin Emefiele.
CEO/Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
E_MAIL: officefille21@yahoo.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chrisbelcam1@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f50.google.com) (209.85.214.50)
Reply-To: centralbank.ofnigeria.66@bk.ru
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Subject: INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
GODWIN EMEFIELE

ATTN: SIR,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? WE ARE WRITING TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PROMPT REPLY TO OUR CORRESPONDENCE TO WIRE YOUR PAYMENT INTO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED URGENTLY TO FORWARD YOUR FULL BANK PARTICULARS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE PAID INTO, TO US NOT LATER THAN TODAY, TO ENABLE US FINALIZE THE ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR PAYING $15.9M EACH, HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO 10 CONTRACTORS WHICH YOU ARE AMONG TO BE PAID IN THIS QUARTER PAYMENT SCHEDULED BY THE NEWLY CONSTITUTED GOVERNMENT.

YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS:
BANK NAME :
BANK ADDRESS :
TELEPHONE :
BENEFICIARY :
ACCOUNT NO :
YOUR INTERNATIONAL

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR BANKING CO-ORDINATES FROM YOU TODAY,I WILL CALL YOU ON YOUR PHONE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU CONCERNING YOUR WIRE PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS WE RECEIVE YOUR BANK INFORMATION TO PAY YOU.MEAN WHILE FORWARD YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

PLEASE REPLY TO : centralbank.ofnigeria.66@bk.ru

BEST REGARDS,
GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CB N)
MOBILE:+234-8080062947
Bank Code: 101

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@cbn.org>
Subject: HELLO BENEFICIARY...
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018
Reply-To: www.remittanceofficecentba.org09@gmail.com
Message-ID: <db53c4ee07338f9e14a4b61d35d6190d@www.viralhacks.co.uk>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
CADESTRAL ZONE ABUJA.
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY.

OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/018
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/018
A/C#: 32780612669g8

SWIFT CODE: BPH KPL PK.

Attn: Beneficiary

The Management of the Central Bank, want to know, why you have not responded to the previous email which was sent to you. On assumption of office I discovered that you are being owed the sum of US$35.1 Million as unpaid contract/inheritance/lottery fund in Contractors Category [A] Record file.

Note that we will be cancelling your payment file on the 30th of March 2018, which is the ending of this new month. You are hereby advised to get back to us immediately, to avoid cancellation of your payment file, because it has been due for transfer.

I am the newly appointed The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele/ inconjection with United Nation . You are hereby advised in your own interest to stop further contact/communication with any body. Anybody doing business or doing that at his/her own risk.

Therefore you are required to re-confirm your information for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Your Full Name:____________________ Your Complete Address:_______________ Name of City of Residence:______________Country:__________Direct Telephone Number: ____________________ Mobile:________________________AGE : __________________________Sex: ________________ Occupation:___________
Copy of your identification: ________________________________

We have here information's of our beneficiary's who have receive there funds via ATM card and below is the proof of courier services tracking numbers as you can check it out your self.
Name: FRONT DOOR: Tracking Number W5221234961(WWW.UPS.COM)
Name: MET CUSTOMER MAN : Tracking Number
W5221221242(WWW.UPS.COM)
Name: MARIGOLD BYRNE: Tracking Number: W 49781186(WWW.UPS.COM)
Name: ATTAED: Tracking Number W 4980512207 (WWW.UPS.COM)
Name: FRONT DOOR : Tracking Number: W4978118693(WWW.UPS.COM)

We shall not entertain impostors and you must proof that you are the rightful owner of this funds before final payment commences.

Get back to the paying cashier:

Mr Mack Godspeed,
Email: connect2mackonline0007@gmail.com Get back to us immediately.

Also you are free to get in touch with me on my personal Email address stated below: www.remittanceofficecentba.org09@gmail.com

We shall earnestly be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible Get back to me asap.

Best Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
www.remittanceofficecentba.org09@gmail.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <godwineme2015@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-yb0-f196.google.com) (209.85.213.196)
Reply-To: godwineme009@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018
Subject: RE:YOUR ATM MASTER CARD IS READY TO SHIP TO YOU

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:+2349060234651

DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS

DURING OUR MEETING TODAY WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA BOARD OF DIRECTORS WE CONCLUDED TO PAY YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT OF US$ 7.5 M BY ATM MASTER CARD. WE WANT YOU TO RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR US TO PROCEED IN LOADING YOUR FUND INTO AN ATM MASTER CARD THROUGH OUR ATM CARD INTER SWITCH DEPARTMENT HERE IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

YOUR FULL NAME:...................................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:................................
YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:...............
MARITAL STATUS:....................................
YOUR AGE:..........................................
YOUR OCCUPATION:...................................
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:.................

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL SHIP YOUR MASTER CARD TO YOU THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICES DELIVERY TO YOUR
DESTINATION ADDRESS.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

GODWIN EMEFIELE
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA GOVERNOR

Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

Return-Path: <christina.duncan3@snhu.edu>
Subject: EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
To: Recipients <christina.duncan3@snhu.edu>
From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <christina.duncan3@snhu.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018
Reply-To: mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com
Return-Path: christina.duncan3@snhu.edu

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2018
EMAIL:mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com
YOUR REF:
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/FCUS/BEN/018
CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn:Fund Beneficiary,

Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the new Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $10.5 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office on behalf of one Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona that he sent them to come and represent him in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since.

We in Central Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf? If actually you want them to help you Collect your contract fund,at least you should have notified us promptly,as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without our consent here.

Here are the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION
2. ORDER TO RELEASE

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you.Finally,I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear/verify from you first.Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you, whom is the Recognized Bona-fide Beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED by:
MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
Private Email: mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@giga.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0323.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0323.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.24])
Reply-To: <cbn.gov7@gmail.com>
Subject: VITAL INFORMATION ON YOUR PAYMENT FILE.
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018

Attention : Beneficiary,

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund US$5,500,000 million.

We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,0000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria:

Name of Bank: Bank of America
Routing Number : 122101706
Account Number : 457032896547
Name: William M. Job

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Godwin Emefiele

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <anderseni2@southernct.edu>
Subject: EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
To: Recipients <anderseni2@southernct.edu>
From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"<anderseni2@southernct.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Reply-To: mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com
Return-Path: anderseni2@southernct.edu

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD3/2018
EMAIL:mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com

YOUR REF:
TELEX: CENBANK.

PAYMENT FILE: CBN/FCUS/BEN/018
CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn:Fund Beneficiary,

Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr Godwin Emefiele the new Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". I discovered your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a payment of $10.5 Million and has been approved already for Payment. Last Monday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office on behalf of one Mr. Jesus Martinez Cardona that he sent them to come and represent him in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom has been working with the CBN as a beneficiary since.

We in Central Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf? If actually you want them to help you Collect your contract fund,at least you should have notified us promptly,as the new Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without our consent here.

Here are the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION
2. ORDER TO RELEASE

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you.Finally,I told them to come back Next week Monday morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear/verify from you first.Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you, whom is the Recognized Bona-fide Beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED by:
MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
Private Email:mrgodwinemefiele721@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jgbdyentbfh@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM06-DM3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.33.54)
Subject: INFORMATION
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018

Dear Sir/ Ma

My name is Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central bank of Nigeria. We have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.Jeorme F Karlz of United States of America,that you are dead and that you signed a deed agreement with him to re-route your overdue outstanding amount of $12.3 million to him as the Next of Kin. You are advise to get back to this office immediately also re-confirm the following information. Thus:

1. Your full name:
2. Your Contact address
3. Your contact cell phone number:
4. Your age:
5. Your sex:
6. Your occupations:
7. Your country and city:
I await your response

Regards
Godwin Emefiele
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <mirabella.giovanni@alice.it>
Message-ID: <16202ef1c53.mirabella.giovanni@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018
From: "Mr. Godwin Emefiele" <mirabella.giovanni@alice.it>
Reply-To: inforbankcbn@gmail.com
Subject: Good Day!

Hello,

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

Good to contact you this day i have just been appointed the new Governor of the CBN and on assumption in office i have seen your untreated transaction with my else while predecessor Dr. Lamido Sanusi, i have seen the records of all your payment made in the past to CBN and also have a complete files of your here with me.

This is to let you know that your case has repeatedly coming to my Office everyday and all the complain that I have been getting all in regards to your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria which the CBN has been involved to pay to you. Enough of this entire allegation that we have been adamant over your payment, i want you to know that we have to end everything now without further issues. I am handling this payment myself and I have approved the sum of US$10,700,000.00 for you and I don't want to know how much you are supposed to be paid. I have a meeting with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari and the Finance Ministry who have agreed that I should handle this payment myself and Make sure that your funds is wired into your account with immediate effect.

I want to let you know that we are securing all payment transfer papers that will delay your payment such as: The Anti Terrorist and Drug Law Clearances , Financial Service Authority (FSA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) AND The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF). Without this Clearances nothing will be done, and with my position as the Central Bank Of Nigeria Executive Governor, you will only pay for your representative Attorney stamp and signatory of the above mentioned documents for your payment to be paid to you.

This is the only way I can help you get your long awaited payment transferred into your Bank Account or by an ATM CARD Delivery, if youare serious to receive your fund as I stated, you will have to get back to me with the listed information bellow and indicate if you wish to receive your funds through a telegraphic wire transfer or by ATM CARD delivery to your doorstep.

I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. if you want to know more about my new appointment as the BOSS of CBN please call the Nigerian government,visit the google or go to the Nigerian Embassy in your country or also visit the official website of the CBN for more details.

USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (inforbankcbn@gmail.com) AND CONTACT THE CBN PAYEE MASTER WITH YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND PERSONAL DETAILS, ONCE YOU READ THIS EMAIL AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE LISTED INFORMATION BELLOW.

Re-confirm to me the followings information to enable the urgent processing of your payment.

1.Beneficiary Name
2.Direct Phone number and fax
3.Personal Address.
4.Age,profession and sex.
5.Copy of ID.

Endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail on my official number below in this mail. Treat as top urgent.

Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria.

M

Menam ed

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
PLOT 33, ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE,
ABUJA , FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA P.M.B. 0187,
GARKI ABUJA.
NIGERIA.

DEAR: DISTINGUISHED BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele. The Executive Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria. I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials have made it to be in the past. Your awarded payment of inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations of scam victims without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. I am well pleased to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk box value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in DETROIT METROPOLITAN WAYNE COUNTY AIRPORT MICHIGAN UNITED STATES on transit.

Contact your delivery man on this Email: diptombrown@gmail.com Phone Number: # +1 734) 589-2173) then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Tom Brown. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Tom Brown as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is # +1 734) 589-2173) Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment box to your house without any further delay.

You are not expected to waste his time because he will make delivery to other beneficiary appointees. Please once you receive your consignment make sure you sign the receive document to proof your satisfaction.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-mail: diptombrown@gmail.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <GODWIN@mbe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mogw0903.ocn.ad.jp (mogw0903.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.227.9])
Reply-To: <godwinemefiele12@yahoo.com>
To: no-reply@cbn.org
Subject: GOOD NEWS CONTACT CHRIS IBEH IMMEDIATELY
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
GOV. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
E-mail: godwinemefiele12@yahoo.com
URGENT NOTICE,</B></DIV>

ATTENTION: C.B.N BENEFICIARY,

It is a distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality. Right now, as the new governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk box value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment. He is currently in Austin Bergstrom International Airport, Texas, on transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email or call him now with this line (512)-540-3184 or email: chrisibeh55@yahoo.com then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Chris Ibeh. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Please take note, your $8.3m inheritance funds was loaded into one metallic silver trunk box as a consignment, but i did not tell the delivery man Agent.

Chris Ibeh about the content of the trunk box for security purpose. On no account you should let him know about the content of the consignment. You can reach me with my number below for more discussion. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you soon.

ON behalf of CBN, I apologize for all the delay and inconveniences in releasing your funds. I believe you will reward me as soon as you receive your fund.

THANKS,
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
DIRECT PHONE: +2348097613540
EMAIL: godwinemefiele12@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <loganbelinsky@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f68.google.com) (209.85.214.68)
Reply-To: info.williamplayle@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
E-mail: godwinthecbnsender@gmail.com
OFFICE +234-8054107261

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENSION:BENEFICARY

This is to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in JFK International airport New York, United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line + 1 (347 )980-0050 or Email: info.williamplayle@yahoo.co.uk ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of MR. WILLIAM PLAYLE, in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention. Most importantly you are advice to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234-8054107261. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE +234-8054107261

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <phillipscemmanuel@gmail.com>
Reply-To: info.williamplayle@yahoo.co.uk
From: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE" <phillipscemmanuel@gmail.com>

OFFICE +234-8054107261