Godwin Emefiele

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <asc@fcvnet.net>
    Reply-To: <cbn.gov7@yandex.com>
    Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE/ VERY URGENT
    Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017

Attention : Beneficiary,

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr.William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund valued US$5,500,000 million.
    We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby
    making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,5000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria:
    Name of Bank: Bank of America
    Routing Number : 122101706
    Account Number : 457032896547
    Name: William M. Job
    We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    E-mail : cbn.gov7@yandex.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 213.151.164.20, [​IMG] France, Amiens, Altitude Infrastructure Exploitation Sas
    Return-Path: <fab@fcvnet.net>
    Reply-To: <cbnnig2017@yandex.com>
    Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? COMPENSATION
    Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr. William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund valued US$5,500,000 million.

We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr. William Job. He (Mr. William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby

making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,5000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria:

We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    E-mail : cbnnig2017@yandex.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <admin@bizorchid.com>
    Received: from (HELO User) (8.18.227.59) by sub0000541690.hmk-temp.com
    Reply-To: <centrlbnknrg@gmail.com>
    Subject: PLEASE ACT ACCORDINGLY....
    Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    CONTACT Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/09
    Your Ref: ...............
    TELEX: CENTRAL BANK.
    PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/016.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION,

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce my self formally as Mr.Godwin Emefiele, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). I am officially contacting you today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN Central Bank Of Nigeria last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. So has the singular right to carry out this delivery.

Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to collect the Inheritance Bill in Sum of ($5 MILLION USD) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf. In respect of your unfinished transaction which you are unable to collect your fund.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In fact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent, by and large we still have to consider the fact that as the rightful owner of the fund you still have your own rights too.

Here are the Documents, which they tendered to this Bank:
    1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
    2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
    3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents, which they tendered to this Noble Bank, is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back and they promised to come back. As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email : with your full name, address and phone number for reconfirmation and immediate action.

However, I want you to know that this fund will reach via bank to bank transfer, neither by any courier nor postage because we found out that there have been much Problems when trying to deliver this via courier services. Moreover the transferring bank will be introduced as soon as we confirmed from you if really you send those men to get your fund on your behalf. I also want you to know that the only fee attach to this fund which you must have to take of is the administrative charges and the paper work $90usd.So be informed.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE

4. Miyuki

From: 210.87.250.84, [​IMG] Hong Kong, PCCW-HKT DataCom Services Limited
    Return-Path: <info8@cs.ename.net>
    Reply-To: <incc2093@gmail.com>
    Subject: your compensation fund has been arranged and approved for payment via cash delivery
    Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017

Attention Attention Attention.

I am in reference to your outstanding Fund compensation payment sum of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars) approved by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for payment to you as a compensation as one of the previous scam victims. However, am glad to inform you that your compensation fund has been arranged and approved for payment via cash delivery to your destination through our Bank official delivery agent which he has arrived with the cash consignment in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) were he has a transit for official and final delivery to your destination within 24 hours. Contact Rev. ALLEN SANCHEZ via email ( agent2016@diplomats.com ) and reconfirm your full details to him in other to facilitate your delivery.your full name,address and cell phone number.

Yours respectively,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Board of Governor, CBN

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <thh@fcvnet.net>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.fcvnet.net) (213.151.164.20) - France
    Reply-To: <cbnnig2017@yandex.com>
    Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? COMPENSATION
    Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017
    Message-Id: <20170301194625.ADE43A83D4C@mail.fcvnet.net>

My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr.William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund valued US$5,500,000 million.
    We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Godwin Emefiele
    E-mail : cbnnig2017@yandex.com

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 213.151.164.20, FRANCE, Altitude Infrastructure Exploitation SAS
    Return Path: <thh@fcvnet.net>
    Reply-To: <emefiele.godwin20@yandex.com>
    Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE
    Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017

Attention : Beneficiary, My name is Godwin Emefiele,the governor of Central bank of Nigeria. There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr.William Job, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him before your death, to help you in receiving your fund valued US$5,500,000 million. We hereby officially ask you, if you signed any Deed of Assignment in favor of Mr.William Job. He(Mr.William Job) even further claimed that you died on the 2nd of February,2016 and you have been buried , thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details below for the release of your out-standing payment of $5,5000 with the Federal Government of Nigeria: Name of Bank: Bank of America Routing Number : 122101706 Account Number : 457032896547 Name: William M. Job We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the Mr.William Job, if we do not hear from you within the next two working days from today. Yours Sincerely, Mr Godwin Emefiele E-mail : emefiele.godwin20@yandex.com CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

7. Miyuki

From: 154.120.84.4, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE
    Return-Path: <cenban@accountant.com>
    Subject: Attn: RE:FINAL PAYMENT APPROVAL DOCUMENTS/ADVICE
    Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017

FROM THE DESK OF GODWIN EMEFIELE
    GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

RE:FINAL PAYMENT APPROVAL DOCUMENTS/ADVICE

Attn:

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA{FAAN},MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY HAVE FINALLY APPROVED THE PAYMENT OF $20M{TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS}IN YOUR FAVOUR.{see the attached documents for more informations}

HOWEVER,THERE ARE SOME VITAL AND CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST SIGN BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS BEING MADE,THOSE DOCUMENTS MUST BE DULY SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS EFFECTED INTO HIS OR HER ACCOUNT.THE DOCUMENTS CONTAINS LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENCY,AUTHORISATION ORDER ETC OF WHICH SIGNATORY IS COMPULSORY.

IN VIEW OF THIS MY OFFICE IS GIVEN YOU FOUR OPTIONS OF COMING TO NIGERIA TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS OR ALTERNATIVELY OUR ACCREDITTED ATTRONEY WILL SIGN ON YOUR BEHALF AT YOUR OWN COST OR YOU GO TO NG Bank Brussels, Belgium TO SIGN ALL THE DOCUMENTS OR WE SEND THE DEPLOMACT TO COME AND PAY YOU,YOU WILL MEET WITH THE IN MALAYSIA FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT IT IS THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS THAT IS WITHOLDING THE TRANSFER AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE GOTTEN A MANDATE FROM THE PRESIDENCY TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT.

WE ARE GOING TO EFFECT YOURTRANSFER THROUGH OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, NEW YORK.AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS ARE SIGN . WE SHALL ISSUE ORDER TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER WITHIN 48 HOURS THE OPTIONS ABOVE ARE FOR YOU TO CHOSE THE MOST SITUABLE ONE FOR YOURSELF.AS SOON AS YOU SIGN THE DOUCMENTS BY FRIDAY YOUR FUND WILL BE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE WILL AWAIT YOUR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS AND BE MINDFUL OF THE FACT THAT EXIGENCY OF THIS MAIL IS NEEDED.FIND THE ATTACH DOCUMENTS.

ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria

8. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <goddy.emefiel@outlook.com>
    Reply-To: <godwin.emefiele@berlin.de>
    Subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
    Email ; cenbanknigeriacbn@accountant.com

RE: UNPAID INHERITANCE /PROBATE CLAIM, INVESTMENT, CONTRACT PAYMENTS, LOTTO PAY OUT, E.T.C.

Attention Mr./ MRS.

The CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED BY THE PRESIDENT . MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO HELP RECONCILE ALL OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS. IF YOU CAN REMEMBER, THE PRESIDENT WAS IN GERMANY SOMETIMES IN OCTOBER 15, 2016 TO VISIT THE GERMAN CHANCELLOR, ANGELA MERKEL TO SEEK FOR BOTH COUNTRIES PARTNERSHIP AND TO RECONCILE ALL OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS. THE OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS IN CLUDE; UNPAID INHERITANCE /PROBATE CLAIM, INVESTMENT, CONTRACT PAYMENTS,LOTTO PAY OUT, E.T.C..

IN THE COURSE OF OUR EVALUATION , WE RECEIVED AN URGENT NOTICE FROM ONE MR.WOLFGANG PETERS INSTRUCTING THAT WE FORWARD YOUR PAYMENT TO A NEW BANK ACCOUNT IN WHICH HE IS THE BENEFICIARY. FOR OUR VERIFICATION, KINDLY EMAIL US A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION GIVEN TO MR. MR. WOLFGANG PETERS TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT ON YOUR BEHALF.

NOTE, YOUR EARLIER PAYMENT APPROVALS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON HOLD UNTILL WE RECEIVE AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS EMAIL FROM YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,ours faithfully,
    Dr. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
    Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

9. Miyuki

From: 110.77.182.127, [​IMG] Thailand, Bangkok, Cat Telecom Public Company Ltd
    Return-Path: <mtakata@vslhf.snv.at>
    Message-Id: <201703141732.v2EHWO36026643-v2EHWO38026643@relay2.cat.net.th>
    Reply-To: <cbn.governorgodwinemefiele234@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Immediate Release of Your $10.5Million Via ATM Card Payment.
    Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.

Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/01/2017

Your Ref...............................

From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

SUBJECT: Dear Valued Customer.

Dear Friend,

We wish to inform you that your unclaimed payment of USD$10.5 Million in Africa has been released and ready to be paid to you via PREPAID VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$10.5 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank Africa Ghana, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$20,000.00 Only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa Ghana (UBA);

Contact Person: Rev. Goodluck Egobia,
    Office email address: atmdebitprepaidcard11@gmail.com

Tell Rev. Goodluck Egobia, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

10. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
    Subject: Re
    Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017
    From: Mr Emefiele Godwin <info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
    Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com
    Mail-Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com
    Message-ID: <a854c3f6e0dcab2aeec0af537d2d52d6@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
    X-Sender: info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar

From The Desk of Emefiele Godwin
    Service Attendant: Emefiele Godwin
    Direct Tell to Reach Me: +234-90-6041-6261

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

Be informed that after the investigations into some irregular payments by the banks, the United State Government under the regime of President Obama, in conjunction with the U.S Bank , has formalized arrangements to commence the payment of your outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 to you through this esteem bank. The Africa BANK.

By this new payment arrangement, you are to enjoy less or no costs as your payment has already been approved to be loaded into a Visa Debit (ATM) card which will be delivered to you at your preferred destination in the state. The ATM card will access your funds from any ATM in over 170 countries and can be used at POS globally.

So please go ahead and furnish me with the following information below for accurate delivery without mistakes, I'm here to ensure you receive your Card through this development because so many of our corrupt top officials has cheated us and damage the great image of our honest country and that is why I am here to ensure you receive your safely.

1)Full Name:
    2)Full Address:
    3)Telephone Number:
    4)A copy of identification:

The receipt of the above-listed requirements by our Debit Card Unit assures safe delivery of your loaded ATM card to your destination within 48hrs, the only fee you will be required to pay is the sum of $290 only which is for the shipment of your ATM card to your address plus the activation fee of $58 in total is $348. You are advised to send it quickly on my name for quick confirmation;

Receivers name: Emefiele Godwin
    Address: Lagos-Nigeria
    Amount Expected: $348 only
    Senders name........
    Senders address......
    MTCN or Reference #..........

Feel free and take note that as soon as the parcel is on transit, your tracking number will be forward to you so that it will enable you to track your package over there and to know its delivery status or when it will be arriving down to your address. Let me repeat again, try and reconfirm your delivery information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and take note that your pin code of the card is 1010 do not expose it to anybody else. And try to call me so that i will be rest assured that this message gets to you safely.

Accept our congratulations.

Thank you for banking with us

My warm greetings to your household,

Service Attendant: Mr Emefiele Godwin
    Direct Tell to Reach Me: +234-90-6041-6261

11. Miyuki

Received: from mail-qk0-f172.google.com (mail-qk0-f172.google.com [209.85.220.172])
    Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017
    Subject: I will assist you with $180 : inforbankcbn001@gmail.com

The only way I can assist you is for you to send the sum of 200usd and I will assist you with the balance of 180usd.

inforbankcbn001@gmail.com

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER
    Central Bank of Nigeria
    Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
    Central Business District,
    Cadastral Zone, Abuja,
    Federal Capital Territory,
    Nigeria.
    Official Direct Line, +2348036586777

Attn:

My name is Godwin Eemefiele, the executive Governor of the Central of Nigeria, I received your email regarding your funds wire transfer on Wednesday afternoon by 12.pm my time, and i want to tell you to put your past experience behind you and face this reality because you have never sent any money to me in the past, maybe the sector that scammed you out of your money in the past are those internet criminals that have been using my name to scam innocent citizens like you, and with due respect i want you to clear your past experience over this funds from your mind and face this reality as i will do all it takes me to keep to my word by making sure that you are paid along this time without any more delays, but i want you to understand that i am not happy with the way that your unpaid contract funds was handled by those corrupt bank officials which i am indeed going to correct there past failures and make the direct wire transfer of your funds into your account, please trust and stick to my instructions as the sum of $380usd is only what you will have to pay for the final remittance of your contract sum of $10.7 million united states dollars into your account, on Wednesday this week.

I know that it is not easy to trust but the truth remains that you will have to trust someone and keep your past experience behind and face this real fact, and I will advise you to work together with me in the transaction by following up my instruction and i assure you that you will have nothing to loose in this great transaction because your funds is ready to be wired into your account and the only thing that you will do is to send the $380usd for the transfer documents to be acquired very fast to make it ready for a perfect wire transfer of your funds into your account, i am a good christian that have the interest of people in my heart, i cannot cheat or lie to you but i will do my best to make sure that your funds is released to you as soon as you lay your trust in me and comply with my instructions,

Please i want you to reconfirm to me with the listed information bellow for final crosscheck, so that the transfer department will start working on your banking details today to make it ready for a perfect wire transfer into your account on Wednesday afternoon as soon as you send the fee for your legal representative attorney to sign all the approved transfer documents as instructed,

NEEDED INFORMATIONS,
    YOUR BANK NAME-----
    ACCOUNT NAME-----
    BANK NAME--------------
    BANK ADDRESS---------------
    BANK ACCOUNT--------------
    BANK FAX OR PHONE NUMBER FOR MERIT REACH------------------
    BANK SWIFT CODE OR ROUTING NUMBERS-------------------
    BENEFICIARY PHONE NUMBER------------------
    BENEFICIARY ADDRESS-------------
    BENEFICIARY OCCUPATION-------------------

I assure you that immediately i receive the above listed information's i will proceed and hand them over to the CBN wire transfer department for the massive transfer of your funds into your account without any more delay, please try and get back to me so that i will email you the western union payment address to use and send the transfer fees, because your payment has been scheduled to be wired into your account on Wednesday this week, please act fast and get back to me so that i will make the transfer department ready for a perfect wire transfer of your funds into your account, i will advise you not to have any doubt in mind because i am a good christian, that have the interest of people in my heart, trust me so that i will trust you too and then use my 26years of banking experience and finalize the transfer of your funds into your account.

THE ATTACHED FILES IS MY WORKING IDENTITY WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO PROVE MY SELF TO YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION.

Kind regards
    Mr.Godwin Emefiele
    Executive Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria.
    Official Direct Line, +2348036586777

12. Miyuki

From "Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria"
    Return-Path: <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from [192.168.1.140] (2.24.227.50) by DB5PR01MB0791.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
    Subject: Your $60.3million in Nigeria
    To: "info@cenbank.org" <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: "Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria" <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: <noreply@cenbank.ng>
    Return-Path: cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com

This is to bring to your attention that we have confirmed from the FBI and the National Lottery, United Kingdom, that a debit card or cheque in the amount of $60.3million be sent to you from the Central Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. To make things easy for you, we work with the Bank Of America to issue us Visa Debit cards. The cards are then sent to Nigeria for verification and endorsement by the Central Bank. This is in accordance with the instructions of the National Lottery so that the amount contained in the card is non-taxable.

The card/cheque presently sits in our Lagos office and will be dispatched to you as soon as we receive confirmation of payment for the courier of the card/cheque(Your choice). For security reasons, the pin will be sent to you only when we are sure you have the card in your possession. For this sake, when sending any email to us, your subject should include the code CBNBOA2016.

Below are three options for delivery of your card or cheque.

1. Fedex with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery:$520
    2. DHL with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $500
    3. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 14-day delivery: $100

Please choose one of the options above and make payment.

You are to make the payment by western union or moneygram to my colleague:

Name: Daniel Johnson
    Address: 1 Central Bank Road, Garki, Maitama
    City: Abuja
    Test Question: favourite city
    Answer: New York

Scan and send the western union transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:
    1. Senders Name
    2. Senders Address
    3. 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) for western union or 8-digit for moneygram
    4. Amount Sent

After funds are sent, send the payment information to ( cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com ). Please note that it is imporatnt you send the information to ( cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com ). The card will be sent to you same day money is received from you.

Godwin Emefiele
    Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria

13. Miyuki

From "Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria"
    Return-Path: <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR02-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.4.228)
    Subject: Your $60.3million in Nigeria
    To: "info@cenbank.org" <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    From: "Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria" <cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: <noreply@cenbank.ng>
    Return-Path: cenbank5@xvs8.onmicrosoft.com

This is to bring to your attention that we have confirmed from the FBI and the National Lottery, United Kingdom, that a debit card or cheque in the amount of $60.3million be sent to you from the Central Bank, Lagos, Nigeria. To make things easy for you, we work with the Bank Of America to issue us Visa Debit cards. The cards are then sent to Nigeria for verification and endorsement by the Central Bank. This is in accordance with the instructions of the National Lottery so that the amount contained in the card is non-taxable.

The card/cheque presently sits in our Lagos office and will be dispatched to you as soon as we receive confirmation of payment for the courier of the card/cheque(Your choice). For security reasons, the pin will be sent to you only when we are sure you have the card in your possession. For this sake, when sending any email to us, your subject should include the code CBNBOA2016.

Below are three options for delivery of your card or cheque.
    1. Fedex with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery:$520
    2. DHL with tracking number, insurance and 3-day delivery: $500
    3. Nigeria Postal Service with no insurance, no tracking and 14-day delivery: $100

Please choose one of the options above and make payment.

You are to make the payment by western union or moneygram to my colleague:
    Name: Daniel Johnson
    Address: 1 Central Bank Road, Garki, Maitama
    City: Abuja
    Test Question: favourite city
    Answer: New York

Scan and send the western union transfer slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:
    1. Senders Name
    2. Senders Address
    3. 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN) for western union or 8-digit for moneygram
    4. Amount Sent

After funds are sent, send the payment information to ( cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com ). Please note that it is imporatnt you send the information to ( cenbankng.ng32@yahoo.com ).The card will be sent to you same day money is received from you.

Godwin Emefiele
    Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria

14. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <officeofnigcbngov2@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-ua0-f196.google.com) (209.85.217.196)
    From: Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele <officeofnigcbngov2@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 23 May 2017
    Subject: Are you owed $35.5 million dollars by Nigeria Government then reconfirm your details to cross-check if it tallies with what we have in our system.

Dear Beneficiary,

Last Chance,......As the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) investigation carried out reveals that you are one of several foreign beneficiaries that has lost so much money to the Nigerian criminals but advise you to work with me if you want to receive your overdue $35.5 million dollars this time ok. To prove that you are the real beneficiary, I advise you to reconfirm all your details so I can cross-check if it tallies with what we have in our system to avoid any mistakes ok.

As a matter of urgency and to avoid any mistakes trying to release your fund since we have conflicting details, kindly reconfirm your details to me now while I advise you what you can do to receive your overdue $35.5 million dollars. Note that if you want your payment by Atm Card, Draft or Cheque, do indicate it so we shall work towards your chosen payment option to avoid any further delays but if you want to receive your fund by wire transfer, state your receiving Bank details to me same time ok.

Lastly, your payment has been enlisted among the 10 claims to be released any moment from now while assuring you that you are dealing with the real Governor of CBN now and you can be sure you will receive your fund if all genuine fund release documents are complete in your file and if not, I will advise you what to do to receive your fund ok. I am expecting you to respond to this mail promptly and if you fail, it means that your claim is fictitious and non-existed and would be treated accordingly. Note that my investigation to find out if you are the real beneficiary of the fund starts from your name, address and phone number and possibly your Bank details while awaiting your details so we can move ahead ok.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
    Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

15. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-ua0-f196.google.com (mail-ua0-f196.google.com [209.85.217.196])
    From: CBN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, 5 May 2017
    Subject: $480 fees for your $10,5m. transfer : usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

CBN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    TINUBU SQUARE, ABUJA-ISLAND,
    ABUJA, NIGERIA
    usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

Our Ref:CBN/IRD/CBX/4/5/2017
    SwiftCode: BPH KPL PK,
    SECURITY LINE : + 234-7067386816

ATTN : Sir.

I want you to follow this instruction given to you now and send us your bank account details were you want us to transfer the sum of $10.5milion dollars to you as urgent as possible. Meanwhile you are instructed to send the transfer charges of $480 in order to transfer the fund to you within 24hours so after that you can go to your bank and conform the fund without any problem. You are to send the money via western union or money gram transfer to the name of our protocol officer whose details outlined below...

Receiver痴 name: ABASUKA UGOCHUKWU
    Address: ABUJA NIGERIA
    Test question: IN GOD
    Answer: WE TRUST
    Amount........................... $480 only

Note that this fund is going to be transfer to you after we receive the requested fee form you as soon as possible and you have to make sure that you forward your bank account to transfer it.

Sender痴 Name:.........................
    Sender痴 Address:........................................

After we transfer the fund to you the payment transfer slip will send to you for more conformation of your transfer okay.

Get back to us as soon as possible.
    Yours sincerely,
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele
    Director, ATM Payment Dept. CBN
    + 234-7038950914
    usinternal.reveserviceatmcard@gmail.com

16. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <golden_5g@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic325-24.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.184.84)
    Date: Mon, 15 May 2017
    Reply-To: CENTRAL BANK <golden_5g@yahoo.com>
    Subject: immediate payment

This is to notify you that after we met today with The President, Accountant General of the Federation, Office of the Senate House, and House of Representatives we came to a conclusion that we have to pay you the sum of ($US15.5M) as your contract entitlement. The payment will come to you via Diplomatic courier service ATM Card, Bank To Bank Wire Transfer ,Certified Cheque make a choice how you want your money to be paid to you, therefore you are to rec-confirm the following ;(1) Full Name (2) Address (3) Phone no#

Your immediate respond is urgently needed.

BEST REGARDS,
    GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK

17. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.118.2.127, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE
    Subject: Re: Update Information,Our official code: (813).
    Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017
    CMM-X-SID-PRA: atmlinks@accountant.com

Attn:
    Our official code: (813).
    Date:14/03/2017.

With due respect sir, We acknowledge receipt of memo content thank you, listen my friend bear in mind that you will pay $9,850 dollars for clearance charges fee there in your country airport before the consignment will released to you what you will receive inside the consignment/box is $3.5millon dollars cash please show your readiness because diplomat is ready to fly get back to me and have a nice day

We await your co-operation.

Treat urgently
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor
    Central Bank of Nigeria

18. Miyuki

Return-Path: <DADADA11@clear.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0202.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0202.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.3])
    Reply-To: <hollycraigjr@gmail.com>
    Subject: CALL MR. DANIEL H. CRAIG FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR BOXES
    Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017

Attn: Beneficiary

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $15.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Texas USA.

I want you to know that you have 48 hours to call him now with this line 1 (214) 716 7400 or email: hollycraigjr@gmail.com, then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Daniel H. Craig As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-8057600747. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-8057600747

19. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <admin@pelicanlawgroup.com>
    Subject: The UN Agent Has Arrived With Your Delivery.
    To: Recipients <admin@pelicanlawgroup.com>
    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: africadvlopmntbnk@gmail.com

FROM THE DESK MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    (OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
    CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
    CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

We have received today payment credit instruction from the new President of Federal Government of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI)to credit your account with your full inheritance compensation funds from the Nigerian Reserved account with our bank.

This is to notify you that your funds (US$14.7million Dollars) have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by United Nations Agent Delivery (UNAD)

The United Nations Agent has arrived with your cash consignment box at JF KENNEDY International Airport NEW YORK USA.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call the UN agent in person of HOPE FRANK with this phone number# 9176634932 in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignment delivery to you today? as they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this delivery to you right now, the UN agent has arrived to the United States with your consignment box, call them for clearance.

You are to call the UN agent in person of HOPE FRANK with the above number and also send him email at office.info191@gmail.com call him and get back to me.

Note; that you must reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to him through these email:office.info191@gmail.com immediately you receive these email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you in any part of usa,canada and every part of world.

You must call me on my direct line# +234-7058180618 for serious discution. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly.

CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    +234-7058180618

20. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 194.158.98.45, [​IMG] France, Limoges, Bouygues Telecom Sa
    Return-Path: <govgodwin_emefele@cbn.org>
    Reply-To: <govgodwin_emefele101@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Contact the Delivery officer for your consignment (+1 469-217-5546)
    Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOVERNOR GODWIN EMEFIELE
    E-mail:govgodwin_emefele101@yahoo.com

URGENT NOTICE,

ATTENTION:

This is to inform you that your delivery man has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $10.3 million dollars in El Paso International Airport Texas as their transit. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line (469 217 5546) or email (markibe2001@deliveryman.com),then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr.Mark Ibe in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intention. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him,which include (1)your Full Name, (2)Current Residential Address,(3) Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATION.
    GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA