Godwin Emefiele

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
    Received: from rovi.signeo.com.ar (rovi.signeo.com.ar. [190.210.215.73])
    Subject: Re
    Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017
    From: Mr Emefiele Godwin <info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
    Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com
    Mail-Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com

From The Desk of Emefiele Godwin
    Service Attendant: Emefiele Godwin
    Direct Tell to Reach Me: +234-90-6041-6261

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

Be informed that after the investigations into some irregular payments by the banks, the United State Government under the regime of President Obama, in conjunction with the U.S Bank , has formalized arrangements to commence the payment of your outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 to you through this esteem bank. The Africa BANK.

By this new payment arrangement, you are to enjoy less or no costs as your payment has already been approved to be loaded into a Visa Debit (ATM) card which will be delivered to you at your preferred destination in the state. The ATM card will access your funds from any ATM in over 170 countries and can be used at POS globally.

So please go ahead and furnish me with the following information below for accurate delivery without mistakes, I'm here to ensure you receive your Card through this development because so many of our corrupt top officials has cheated us and damage the great image of our honest country and that is why I am here to ensure you receive your safely.

1)Full Name:
    2)Full Address:
    3)Telephone Number:
    4)A copy of identification:

The receipt of the above-listed requirements by our Debit Card Unit assures safe delivery of your loaded ATM card to your destination within 48hrs, the only fee you will be required to pay is the sum of $290 only which is for the shipment of your ATM card to your address plus the activation fee of $58 in total is $348. You are advised to send it quickly on my name for quick confirmation;

Receivers name: Emefiele Godwin
    Address: Lagos-Nigeria
    Amount Expected: $348 only
    Senders name........
    Senders address......
    MTCN or Reference #..........

Feel free and take note that as soon as the parcel is on transit, your tracking number will be forward to you so that it will enable you to track your package over there and to know its delivery status or when it will be arriving down to your address. Let me repeat again, try and reconfirm your delivery information as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and take note that your pin code of the card is 1010 do not expose it to anybody else. And try to call me so that i will be rest assured that this message gets to you safely.

Accept our congratulations.

Thank you for banking with us

My warm greetings to your household,

Service Attendant: Mr Emefiele Godwin
    Direct Tell to Reach Me: +234-90-6041-6261

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Received: from mbkd0240.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0240.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.41])
    Reply-To: <hollycraigjr@gmail.com>
    Subject: ..CALL MR. DANIEL H. CRAIG FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR BOXES..
    Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017

Attn: Beneficiary

This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $15.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Texas USA.

I want you to know that you have 48 hours to call him now with this line 1 (214) 716 7400 or email: hollycraigjr@gmail.com, then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr.Daniel H. Craig As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds. On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment for security reasons.

Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-8057600747. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay.

You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.
    MR. GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 222.124.18.76, [​IMG] Indonesia, Jakarta , Pt Telkom Divisi Multimedia
    Message-Id: <201706111815.v5BIFnkA026305-v5BIFnkC026305@fm1.smtp.telkom.net>
    Reply-To: <cbn.governorgodwinemefiele234@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Immediate Release of Your $10.5Million Via ATM Card Payment.
    Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    Zaria Street, Off Samuel Akintola
    Street,Garki 11, Garki-Abuja.
    Our Ref: FGN/CBN/NIG/01/2017.

Your Ref...............................
    From The Desk Of Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    SUBJECT: Dear Valued Customer.
    Dear Friend,

We wish to inform you that your unclaimed payment of USD$10.5 Million in Africa has been released and ready to be paid to you via PREPAID VISA CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$10.5 Million from any ATM Machine in any part of the world.

We have mandated United Bank Africa Ghana, to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw all your US$10.5Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum you can withdraw in a day is US$20,000.00 only.

You are therefore advice to contact the Head of ATM CARD Department of United Bank Africa Ghana (UBA);

Contact Person: Rev. Goodluck Egobia,
    Office email address: atm.department00011@yandex.com

Tell Rev. Goodluck Egobia, that you received a message from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. Instructing him to send you the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER which you will use to withdraw your USD$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM SERVICE MACHINE in any part of the world, also send him your direct phone number and contact address where you want him to send the ATM CARD and PIN NUMBER to you.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Best Regards.
    Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
    Executive Governor,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

4. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 194.158.98.45, [​IMG] France, Limoges, Bouygues Telecom Sa
    Return-Path: <cbn_gov01@cbn.org>
    Reply-To: <cbn_gov01@yahoo.com.ph>
    Subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,THE DIPLOMAT I SENT YOU HAS ARRIVED PLEASE CALL HIM NOW @ +12087574508.
    Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017

FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.GODWIN EMEFELE.
    E-mail: cbn_gov01@yahoo.com.ph
    OFFICE +234-9020859078
    URGENT NOTICE,
    ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY
    This is a mail from Mr. Godwin Emefele the newly appointed Central Bank of Nigeria, I have come to make payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without delay. Is my pleasure to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your cash trunk boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance /compensation payment? He is currently in BOISE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, IDAHO, on transit.
    I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call/SMS him now with this line (208) 757-4506 or email:felixuba16@yahoo.com ,then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. FELIX UBA. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.
    Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.
    Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; my direct line is +234-9020859078.
    CONGRATULATIONS.
    MR.GODWIN EMEFELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    OFFICE +234-9020859078

5. From: 105.112.35.19, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
    Return-Path: <bakersfield@tim.it>
    Message-ID: <15cebcf418b.bakersfield@tim.it>
    Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: godwinemefielecbnheadoffice@gmail.com
    Subject: Dear C.B.N Beneficiary

Dear C.B.N Beneficiary,

Your payment of $8.3 m in CBN is UNCLAIMED. The Federal Government has threatened to confiscate the funds, but as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, I decided to release the funds to you in CASH PAYMENT for delivery agent to deliver it to your residence.

I'm glad to inform you that your delivery agent by name AGENT. CHARLES BROWN has arrived with your cash consignment box value $8.3 million dollars in USA and he is now on TRANSIT at (Los Angeles International Airport California, USA). I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with his line (310) 692-1466 and also email him: browncharlesagent72@gmail.com please ensures that you follow the INSTRUCTION of the diplomat to enable him CLEAR your consignment from the US CUSTOMS and have smooth delivery to your residence, As he has been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you today.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, your $8.3m inheritance funds was loaded into the two trunk boxes as a consignment, but i did not tell the delivery man AGENT. CHARLES BROWN about the content of the 2 TRUNK BOX for security purpose. On no account you should let him know about the content of the consignment.

Most importantly, you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct phone Number, and A copy of any of your identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes. Send it via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to your house without any further delay or mistake.

Note; that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234 705 487 2327. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly.

ON BEHALF OF CBN, I APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE DELAY AND INCONVENIENCES IN RELEASING YOUR FUNDS. I BELIEVE YOU WILL REWARD ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

THANKS,
    MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    DIRECT PHONE: +234 705 487 2327

6. Miyuki

Return-Path: <CBN@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0110.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0110.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.11])
    Reply-To: <feedback.cbn14@gmail.com>
    Subject: Greeting From Central Bank
    Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017

Greeting From Central Bank,

My name is Mr. Godwin Emefiele, I am the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

This is to inform you that there is an unclaimed sum of US$25.5 Million left in the TREASURE of NNPC CRUDE OIL ACCOUNT at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), which the contractor failed to claimed.

I have Approved the immediate transfer of the said sum of US$25.5 Million, which is now ready for transfer to any bank account overseas.

So, I need a foreigner that will ACT as the Bonafide Beneficiary to the said unclaimed US$25.5Million, which I hereby request you to act as the Bonafide Beneficiary to the said US$25.5Million and claimed it for our mutual sharing.

Be informed that it will cost us a process the RELEASE and Wire Transfer of the US$25.5Million to any Bank Account in the World, which you will provide.

It is agreed with my COLLEAGUES/DIRECTORS here in the CBN that anyone who accepts and agreed to work with us in this regard So, if you wish to proceed with us, send your complete BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS, your full name and address/phone number (s)&nbsp; immediately.

NOTE: we are offering you $35% of the US$25.5Million for your co-operation and assistance. You have the right to demand a bit-by-bit remittance of the US$25.5Million if your Bank Account cannot accept the whole US$25.5Million at once.

Be advised to treat this deal as a very top confidential deal and URGENT.

REPLY.TO THIS EMAIL: (feedback.cbn14@gmail.com)

You can call me here for more verification +234 81 29 28 40 88

Thank you,
    Mr Peter william(Secretary).

For: Mr. Godwin Emefiele

7. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <centralbnkofnigeria2@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-oi0-f66.google.com) (209.85.218.66)
    Reply-To: costumerserviceofcentralbenk19@gmail.com
    From: Central Bank of Nigeria <centralbnkofnigeria2@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017
    Subject: Re: CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
    CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
    CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
    FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
    CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
    PHONE : Phone : +234-8122650124
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11
    E_Mail: costumerserviceofcentralbenk19@gmail.com

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr. RAINER HESSE ?.

The sum of 25 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.

(4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number,Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (costumerserviceofcentralbenk19@gmail.com) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
    Mr.Godwin Emefiele
    E_Mail: costumerserviceofcentralbenk19@gmail.com
    Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
    Phone : +234-8122650124

8. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 105.112.35.19, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
    Return Path: bakersfield@tim.it
    Date: 2017-06-28
    Subject: Dear C.B.N
    Reply to: godwinemefielecbnheadoffice@gmail.com

Dear C.B.N Beneficiary,

Your payment of $8.3 m in CBN is UNCLAIMED. The Federal Government has threatened to confiscate the funds, but as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, I decided to release the funds to you in CASH PAYMENT for delivery agent to deliver it to your residence.

I'm glad to inform you that your delivery agent by name AGENT. CHARLES BROWN has arrived with your cash consignment box value $8.3 million dollars in USA and he is now on TRANSIT at (Los Angeles International Airport California, USA). I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with his line (310) 692-1466 and also email him: browncharlesagent72@gmail.com please ensures that you follow the INSTRUCTION of the diplomat to enable him CLEAR your consignment from the US CUSTOMS and have smooth delivery to your residence, As he has been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you today.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE, your $8.3m inheritance funds was loaded into the two trunk boxes as a consignment, but i did not tell the delivery man AGENT. CHARLES BROWN about the content of the 2 TRUNK BOX for security purpose. On no account you should let him know about the content of the consignment.

Most importantly, you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct phone Number, and A copy of any of your identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes. Send it via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to your house without any further delay or mistake.

Note; that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234 705 487 2327. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope hearing from you swiftly.

ON BEHALF OF CBN, I APOLOGIES FOR ALL THE DELAY AND INCONVENIENCES IN RELEASING YOUR FUNDS. I BELIEVE YOU WILL REWARD ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS.

THANKS,
    MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    DIRECT PHONE: +234 705 487 2327

9. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: ccezvvcvntbnng@outlook.com
    Date: 2017-06-29
    Subject: ?ND? ?
    Reply to: ccezvvcvntbnng@outlook.com

Dear Sir/ Ma

My name is Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central bank of Nigeria. We have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.Jeorme F Karlz of United States of America,that you are dead and that you signed a deed agreement with him to re-route your overdue outstanding amount of $12.3 million to him as the Next of Kin. You are advise to get back to this office immediately also re-confirm the following information. Thus:

1. Your full name:
    2. Your Contact address
    3. Your contact cell phone number:
    4. Your age:
    5. Your sex:
    6. Your occupations:
    7. Your country and city:

I await your response

Regards
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria

10. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.120.84.4, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria)
    Return-Path: <cenban@accountant.com>
    To: George Smith <eaglesfan4712@gmail.com>
    Subject: Attn: RE:FINAL PAYMENT APPROVAL DOCUMENTS/ADVICE
    Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017

FROM THE DESK OF GODWIN EMEFIELE
    GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

RE:FINAL PAYMENT APPROVAL DOCUMENTS/ADVICE

Attn:

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA{FAAN},MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY HAVE FINALLY APPROVED THE PAYMENT OF $20M{TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS}IN YOUR FAVOUR.{see the attached documents for more informations}

HOWEVER,THERE ARE SOME VITAL AND CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST SIGN BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS BEING MADE,THOSE DOCUMENTS MUST BE DULY SIGNED BY THE BENEFICIARY BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS EFFECTED INTO HIS OR HER ACCOUNT.THE DOCUMENTS CONTAINS LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENCY,AUTHORISATION ORDER ETC OF WHICH SIGNATORY IS COMPULSORY.

IN VIEW OF THIS MY OFFICE IS GIVEN YOU FOUR OPTIONS OF COMING TO NIGERIA TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS OR ALTERNATIVELY OUR ACCREDITTED ATTRONEY WILL SIGN ON YOUR BEHALF AT YOUR OWN COST OR YOU GO TO NG Bank Brussels, Belgium TO SIGN ALL THE DOCUMENTS OR WE SEND THE DEPLOMACT TO COME AND PAY YOU,YOU WILL MEET WITH THE IN MALAYSIA FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT IT IS THE SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS THAT IS WITHOLDING THE TRANSFER AT THE MOMENT WE HAVE GOTTEN A MANDATE FROM THE PRESIDENCY TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT.

WE ARE GOING TO EFFECT YOURTRANSFER THROUGH OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, NEW YORK.AS SOON AS THE DOCUMENTS ARE SIGN . WE SHALL ISSUE ORDER TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER WITHIN 48 HOURS THE OPTIONS ABOVE ARE FOR YOU TO CHOSE THE MOST SITUABLE ONE FOR YOURSELF.AS SOON AS YOU SIGN THE DOUCMENTS BY FRIDAY YOUR FUND WILL BE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

WE WILL AWAIT YOUR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SIGNING OF THE DOCUMENTS AND BE MINDFUL OF THE FACT THAT EXIGENCY OF THIS MAIL IS NEEDED.FIND THE ATTACH DOCUMENTS.

ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Godwin Emefiele
    Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria

11. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 173.208.123.218, USA, Dallas, Nobis Technology Group, LLC
    Return Path: hillaryjohn2@aol.com
    Date: 2017-07-08
    Subject: INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.
    Reply to: hillaryjohn2@aol.com

CENTRAL BANK REMITTANCE UNIT,
    CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
    CADASTRAL ZONE, ABUJA,
    FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
    CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/013,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 32960612449g8
    PHONE : Phone : +234-8087949373
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/11
    E_Mail: centralbnkofnigeria3@gmail.com

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

This is to bring to your notice from the Central Bank Remittance Department that your outstanding contractual payment which was suspended by the Nigerian government there by stopping the TELEX TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pause the transfer of your contract fund to your nominated bank account. As a result of this development verification conducted by the Finance Ministry in conjunction with the Debt Verification Panel on your contract case file has been endorsed for payment awaiting your confirmations.

In view of several efforts already made by us to contact you for the following reasons based on the new account submitted to this office on your behalf:

(1) My Office desks have just received a sworn affidavit from Mr.RAINER HESSE ? of Germany to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. of Mr.RAINER HESSE ?. The sum of 25 Million US Dollars ( Twenty Five Million US Dollars) (
    2)Please, confirm to our office if you have instructed Mr.RAINER HESSE ?of GERMANY to appoint an attorney/agent on your behalf thereby asking that he receive cash call remittance on your behalf.
    (3) It have come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized individuals with respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your dealings and warned that it is at your own risk.
    (4) Please, also confirm if you have authorized Mr.RAINER HESSE ? to change your banking particulars to the following particulars stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 3250163 Also re-confirm your Contract Number, Contract Amount, Private Telephone and Fax number, your e-mail address, Office or home address so that we can cross-check it with our file records.

Reply back on (drgodwinemefiele868@gmail.com ) with your full information. Note that your payment files will be returned to the IMF within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF. We will start the transfer as soon as we received your information.

We have decided to contact you for re-verification because we suspected that Mrs.RENAE MOORE? is trying to divert your money through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account. You are advised to get back to this office within 7 days from today.

Best Regards
    Mr.Godwin Emefiele
    E_Mail:centralbnkofnigeria3@gmail.com
    Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
    Phone : +234-8087949373

12. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ha-to.ongaku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0240.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0240.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.41])
    Reply-To: <g.emefiele20@yandex.com>
    Subject: Your Compensation of $500,000
    Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are pleased to inform you that you are among the list that will be compensated with just Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars ($500,000 dollar) as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries,all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars) This we assume will help you to start a new life.

All you need to do now is to contact the Director of UN diplomatic Company with below information.

Your full name
    Your Address,
    Direct telephone
    Your nearest Airport
    Registration code: #898CHSSD79

Below is his Contact information
    Raymond Lau
    E-mail: raymlau@citromail.hu

Contact them and get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
    GODWIN EMEFIElE
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK

13. Miyuki

Return-Path: <Gbij1ahE@pony.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0232.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0232.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.33])
    Reply-To: <g.emefiele20@yandex.com>
    To: ME@mf-smf-ucb005.ocn.ad.jp
    Subject: Your Compensation of $500,000
    Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017

I am Mr Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). We are pleased to inform you that you are among the list that will be compensated with just Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars ($500,000 dollar) as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries,all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated (Five Hundred Thousand United state dollars) This we assume will help you to start a new life.

All you need to do now is to contact the Director of UN diplomatic Company with below information.
    Your full name
    Your Address,
    Direct telephone
    Your nearest Airport
    Registration code: #898CHSSD79

Below is his Contact information
    Raymond Lau
    E-mail: raylauisok@gmail.com<

Contact them and get back to me with update.<

Sincerely yours.
    GODWIN EMEFIElE
    GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK