Hi there

It is one of the typical property fraud where some individual disguised as property developer advertise to develop a new city and build a site office or showroom apartment/villa.

Green Valley city in Marrakech is one example of this fraud. What fraudsters did, was to purchase a piece of land in a remote area and made a showroom villa on it. They advertised it in UAE and many other countries. For that purpose they set up a company in Ajman, UAE and rented a booking office. There they started advertising the project and received lots of interest from people especially crew staff of Emirates Airline. These guys used Internet, radio and TV advertisement to lure people to buy their properties. They published luring booklets with design and plans of their villas and apartments two years back and still keep on doing same practises. Lot of people invested in their projects which were not on ground actually but only on papers.

I will attach their villa plans here along-with some other documents. Some documents are in Arabic but at-least some Arabic speaking people will be able to translate and or warn other people to not fall for this scam.

Attachments

H

Hakima

I bought an Appartement with this company and everytime i go to their office and check how is the construction progress, they just said is the infrastructure that takes time, it has being now almost 2 years no work done

I booked a villa and appartement from dubai agency located in oxford tower 5th floor, i am paying now for more than 2 years and still they did not start anywork, i went with some professional in real estate domaine and they said that this land doesnt hav any infrastructure and they are just cheating people

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Reports can be made to the “Sûreté Nationale” (DGSN). However what action they may take is unknown.

If purchased as a tourist then the "Tourist police" MAY be useful.

I

IFTI JOSEPH

one of very typical fraud ,and i still don,t understand why no authorities in dubai taking any action against this fraudulent company. i am an investor from Germany and have been cheated big time from these people.

they are using the reputation of dubai and making a fraud by collecting money and misusing innocent people.

i personally visit their site in Marrakesh and there is nothing. no sign of construction, ONLY DRAMA.

they are just collecting money by selling world wide and just asking for payments from customers their hard earned money.

its a proper scam company.

I ADVISE EVERYONE WHO HAS CHEATED TO CONTACT ME AN FILE A CRIMINAL CASE TOGAHER AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

MY WHATS APP NUMBER IS [removed- Admin].

WE NEED TO FIGHT TOGATHER TO RECOVER OUR MONEY.

IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CATCH THEM INDIVIDUALLY.

I HAVE HIRED ONE LAWYER ALSO.

I Bought an appartment 2 years ago notthing is going on in marrakech went few times on the site no construction not even workers no one is there is just empty they are scamers they took my money im european citizen living in dubai its a disaster they keep taking peoples money everyday and cheat on them!!! Its international fraud!!!!!

We trusted dubai becoz nobody can fraud in a safe country lik UAE , we r surprised that ther is white scammers in UAE and nobody is stopin them, we r all girls here we dnt knw wher to go to complain , we need help from gouvernment to stop this , this green valley big thief and they are in UAE ??? !!!!!

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
It seems the the company is a Dubai based organization.

"Green Valley launches 350-villa Morocco development
DUBAI, May 15, 2016

Dubai-based Green Valley International Real Estate, a leading real estate company, has announced the launch of an iconic project in Marrakech, Morocco, worth Dh500 million ($136 million) and featuring around 350 villas extending over 410,000 sq m.

The City of Green Valley Marrakech project is located at around 11 km from the city centre. It covers a range of lifestyle facilities including swimming pools, health centres, a spa, Moroccan Bath, sports complex, shopping centre, restaurants, cafes and mosques.

The project consists of studio, one room, two bedrooms as well as villas; the project comes with exclusive range of facilities, services and entertainment such as swimming pools, health club, walkway and playground basketball, gymnasium, supermarket, restaurants, cafes and other fascinating services. This project is a part of Green Valley’s strategy to offer GCC nationals the opportunity to invest in properties outside the Gulf region through iconic projects.

Ali Saeed Al Salami, owner and general manager of Green Valley Real Estate, said: “We are privileged to announce the project in Marrakech. Aside of being a state-of-the-art and cutting edge project, it also offers excellent growth potential for investors looking for substantial return on their investment in Marrakech. This is a luxury project and offers amazing investment opportunities in the city, which is otherwise considered a perfect tourist destinations.” – TradeArabia News Service"

The police force in Dubai prides itself on the being the most modern force with the most up to date equipment in the UAE.

There are 10 police stations in the city, which include Bur Dubai, Jebel Ali, Ports, Nad Al Sheba, Hatta, Al Quasis, Naif, Al Muraqqabat, Al Rashidiyah, and Al Rifaa.

Dubai Police Al Ameen 800-4888 is a safe, confidential method of contacting Dubai Police to report crime and help maintain the security and stability of Dubai’s communities.

http://www.dubai.ae/en/Lists/Articles/DispForm.aspx?ID=44

Website www.greenvalleyuae.com
Email address shahenda@greenvalleyuae.com
Phone + 971 4 2501666
Fax + 971 4 2501444
Mobile +971 50 7412344
Address P.O.Box / Zip Code 98682 Al Owais Building, Al Khabaisi, Behind Nissan Showroom Deira Dubai, United Arab Emirates

http://www.greenvalleyuae.com/index.php?lang=en

Do any of the buyers have a signed contract and if so is there any timeline mentioned?

I

IFTI JOSEPH

@ Joseph, please do not post your contact information here or you will have scammers phoning you at all hours.
i dont mind if they are calling me but we need to close this company ASAP .because they are very organized scammer .and to make proper action we need to go together to police ,As u can see how confident they are about there scam ,please post my number that we can take action against this scammers to save some innocent people ,or tell me the way please how i can contact all the victims

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@IFTI The safety of our members and guests is paramount. You are probably genuine but how do we know?
The members who wish to contact you can do so by using the private message system (conversations) this is private and confidential between the parties.
If you wish to send them your details then it is up to them to reply if they wish. A class action could be the way to go but it is up to the other members to decide if they wish to participate.

We do not allow members to post their personal details in public for their own safety. The scammers are criminals so we need to be careful.
Thank you.