Greg Berman

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: as.moore01@yahoo.pt
Subject: re
To: as.moore01@yahoo.pt
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015

Peace of the Lord be with you. I?m Greg Berman. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of 6,000,000 to you for the good work of the lord to promote charity works. Waiting to hear from you, God bless you.
Sincerely,
Mr. Greg Berman

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <jhickman1964@zoominternet.net>
Date: 6 July 2015
Subject: Hello Dearest Beloved

Greetings,

My name is Mr. Greg Berman. Am 58 YEARS, I'm diagnosed with esophageal cancer because it went unnoticed I have had to undergo a laryngectomy, I have decided to WILL/Donate my money to you for the good work of god to promote charity Works. I want this last act of mine to be an Offering to God and Humanity. Send a note back with this Ref. SVASO back so i know you got this, I know I don't know you.

God bless you & waiting to hear from you.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: efinch@paston.co.uk
Subject: RE
Date: 12th Jul 2015

I write to you in good faith. My name is Greg Berman. I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness. I have decided WILL/DONATE 6,000,000 to you to promote charity works. I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary. God bless you. Waiting to hear from you.

Humbly and sincerely,
Mr. Greg Berman

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Germany, Frankfurt Am Main, Leaseweb Germany Gmbh

From "Mr. Jeffrey Berman"
Return-Path: <jeff@outlook.com>
Reply-To: jeffreyberm@yahoo.com
Subject: GREETINGS..
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015
Message-Id: <20150712142554.M32314@mail.wdps.ntpc.edu.tw>

I'm Mr. Jeffrey Berman, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided WILL/DONATE 6,000,000 Pounds to you to promote charity works.I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: rnickson10@yahoo.com.co
Subject: RE.
To: rnickson10@yahoo.com.co
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015

I'm Mr. Greg Berman, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided WILL/DONATE 6,000,000 to you to promote charity works.I have decided to nominate you as my beneficiary. Waiting to hear from you, God bless you

J

JohnnyKageDotCom

Seems legit. I forwarded him all my info. Just to make sure that I get the money I also keep my Social Security number and all my banking info just to be safe

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
You'd be surprised what people around the world believe but if they did use more internet common sense then we wouldn't be here.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <clain@mip.ups-tlse.fr>
Received: from mail.fcal.uner.edu.ar (mx2.fcal.uner.edu.ar. [200.61.249.198])
Subject: Re: HELLO BRETHREN & GREETINGS IN THE LORD,
To: Recipients <clain@mip.ups-tlse.fr>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018
Reply-To: gregberman236@yandex.com

Peace of the Lord be with you. I'm Greg Berman, born on February 9, 1956. I am a 62-years-old widower.Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $8,000,000 to you to promote charity works. I.e. assisting the less privileged. Please contact me for more details on this noble project of mine, God bless you