Gregory A. Franklin

Discussion in 'Adoption scams' started by Dororo, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From Gregory A. Franklin
    Return-Path: <alice@alice.it>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp201.alice.it) (82.57.200.97) Italy server
    Reply-To: <gregoryafranklin9@gmail.com>
    Subject: Hello
    Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013

My name is Gregory A. Franklin and I know a single birth mother, Her pregnancy was unplanned and now she has a baby girl, The baby is just 3 days old. The birth mother feels her baby would be best with a loving, caring, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race. During her pregnancy she had used no drugs, cigarette or alcohol. She is still in the hospital because she has a lung disease. If anyone is interested please kindly contact me by Email: [Gregoryafranklin9@gmail.com] Her name is Kate and I'm her Attorney.

Sincerely,
    Gregory A. Franklin

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From Gregory A. Franklin
    Return-Path: <doc@doc.com>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp202.alice.it) (82.57.200.98) Italian server
    Reply-To: <gregoryafranklin9@gmail.com>
    Subject: Good Day !
    Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013

My name is Gregory A. Franklin and I know a single birth mother, Her pregnancy was unplanned and now she has a baby girl, The baby is just 3 days old. The birth mother feels her baby would be best with a loving, caring, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race. During her pregnancy she had used no drugs, cigarette or alcohol. She is still in the hospital because she has a lung disease. If anyone is interested please kindly contact me by Email: [Gregoryafranklin2@gmail.com] Her name is Kate and I'm her Attorney.

Sincerely,
    Gregory A. Franklin

3. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Same as above, reply to [franklinagregory@aim.com]