Han Dongmoon, Gold

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: mrhan_dongmoon@yahoo.com
date: Jan 4, 2019, 6:26 PM
subject: Business partnership,
mailed-by: femh.org.tw

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm deeply sorry to berg into your privacy as we haven't meet before, as a matter of fact,
I will be very brief since I'm in urgent need of a trustworthy person to help move out a valuable funds into a foreign bank account which will later be used for any profitable joint investment between me and you like (Gold business) and i have a good contact, as a civil servant i can not do this alone, It will be of advantage for me to solicit for a foreigner on my behalf since the funds origin is from a genuine source.
For more details kindly indicate your willingness by responding with your name and phone number for further information on how to relocate this funds.

Best regards,
Han Dongmoon

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 5, 2019, 9:29 AM
subject: Re: Business partnership,

Greetings,

Thanks for your response and the business relationship, which will mark the beginning of a life time relationship. I was relaxed after reading your mail because all I needed is somebody who really understand my predicament and one who can handle this transaction with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

First let me begin by putting you into a clearer picture so that you will fully understand your role of assistance. Like I mentioned in my proposal, this funds was secured with all necessary approval including a vetting approval from the ministry of Justice, all these you will receive in due course for the claim of this funds.

I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy will be highly required and appreciated by me. I do sincerely appreciate your willingness to team up with me in making this project a success for our future life Investment there in your country.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
To commence action on this matter you are to send to me your full names, contact home address, mobile telephone and fax number, occupation and position, marital status, date of birth/nationality and a scan copy of your International passport or driver's license for identification proof; once i receive your international passport details I will instruct my attorney to proceed to high court of justice to swear an affidavit to that effect that the funds belongs to you.

Thereafter you will receive the Sworn Affidavit, With these documents procured you are to open communication with the appropriate fiduciary where this funds is deposited. This funds will be in your possession till I am able to find my way to come and meet you in your beloved country, as i am coming to join you for a life time investment. You should try to send the required information ASAP so that we can commence operation immediately. Due to my problem and present predicaments, hence I asked for your assistance to bring this claims into perfection

Please do keep my contact with you absolute confidential as any leakage might jeopardise our effort about this claims. Immediately i receive those information's requested above, we shall commence action.

Should you need further clarification(s), do not fail to reach me on this my private e-mail, looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards
Yours Sincerely,
Han Dong Moon