Happy Tales Pet Travel Services

Discussion in 'Animal Scams' started by TGallant, Oct 25, 2012.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. TGallant

TGallant Guest

Hi I am from canada, I would like to know what I do about a company who has scammed me out of 838.00 Canadian, they to have promised to send me a puppy that never came, then after a week of calling them trying to figure out where the puppy is they said they were going to refund me my money, today when I called they said they sent me the money, but said they emailed me the money control transfer number through western union, and then he acted surprised that I never got the email.. I told him to resend it now they wont answer the phone.. I need to know what to do about getting my money back out of these people I have their names and the money control transfer numbers that I sent them,l I just want my money back thanks. The money was sent to Doula in Cameroon

2. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Hello. I'm afraid that you have been a victim of internet fraud. There is no puppy and there never was. You sent money to internet criminals and they don't give money back. (http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?22410). If you can post other information such as websites, emails etc, we might be able to do something with the information. You might want to contact the local police and report the matter to them.

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

As SA says, this is a pet scam. The money is gone. Please do not send them more when they ask for it and they probably will. Names won't help much because they Are probably false names. You can file a report with your police but not much else Will happen unless the actual criminal can be identified.