Harold Diamond

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From "Jackpot
    Return-Path: <office@brat.ro>
    Received: from (EHLO www.brat.ro) (80.86.107.95) Romanian server
    Reply-To: <d.lucas82@aim.com>
    Subject: Attention Please!
    Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015

From Harold Diamond.

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won $326 million Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and have voluntarily

decided to donate the sum of one million United State dollars ($1,000,000.00USD) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky

individuals all over the world plus family and give back to the local communities.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Barrister Davido Lucas (Zenit Chambers) with Code:

NYMJ6814 via email so that he can send your details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/13/retired-principal-wins-326-million-jackpot-in-new-york/21682481/

Good luck,
    Harold Diamond.

2. MrsMercury

MrsMercury Guest

I got one of these.....

3. Vancoet

Vancoet Guest

I got this email too. Is it scam or really true?

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately it is a scam. The gentleman that won the lottery is NOT the same person who is contacting you from places like Romania.

It is scammers using his name to scam you. Please do not reply and it may be best to just delete the scam email.

Folks just think about this a little. I am sure that anyone who wins money does not need to contact complete strangers over the internet to help him /her to give some money away to charities etc.

A Google search of the email of the so called "lawyer" d.lucas82 will show other examples of this scam. He is even scamming in German.

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 192.237.239.228, USA, San Antonio, Groundwork Design

From "Mega
    Return-Path: <info@tevamarine.com>
    Reply-To: <d.lucas88@aim.com>
    Subject: Read Carefully Please
    Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015

From Harold Diamond.

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won three hundred and twentysix million United State dollars Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of one million United State dollars to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus family and give back to the local communities.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Barrister Davido Lucas (Zenit Chambers) with Code: NYMJ6814 and also fill the below information and return via email so that he can your funds for disbursement.

1) Your Full Names:
    2)Resident Address:
    3)Telephone Number:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/01/13/retired-principal-wins-326-million-jackpot-in-new-york/21682481/

Good luck,
    Harold Diamond.

7. Larab

Larab Guest

Yep just got this email so that makes five of us. Will keep it just incase no one else gets it, we might be rich!!! Seriously I hope no one falls for this shite:(

have you got your money yet?

8. Lulu

Lulu Guest

Yep, I received one too. More than 5. Most likely aiming for identity theft?

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Possibly, but advanced fee fraud is more of what these people do.

10. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-path: <info@tevamarine.com>
    Reply-to: <d.lucas88@aim.com>
    Subject: Read Carefully Please
    Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won three hundred and twentysix million United State dollars Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of one million United State dollars to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus family and give back to the local communities.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Barrister Davido Lucas (Zenit Chambers) with Code: NYMJ6814 and also fill the below information and return via email so that he can your funds for disbursement.

1) Your Full Names:
    2)Resident Address:
    3)Telephone Number:

Good luck,

Harold Diamond.

11. ive been told ive won 3 million dollars as a donation ive to contact paul van oorshot stating a code num in order to get my hands on the cash ive to open up an account with bnp Paribas in the Netherlands as the account I needed to open was the gold ac for money transactions it would have cost abt 700 pound to set up I replied you can take it of the intrest of my 3 million bucks to set it up what a load of bolloks thought I was rolling in the cash for a few days there

12. Robin

Robin Guest

Apparently this scam is still going. I received this today and just to convince you further they have attached a youtube video. I don't understand individuals that try to take advantage of people.

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:13 AM
    To: Christine Barr
    Subject: Donation To You

Personal Donation of 2M To You Contact (hdiamond1@rogers.com) Info, Please do not ignore, this is the third time trying to reach you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY1cOZNNPbQ

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  13. Karm

Karm Guest

I also received one of these emails and reported it to his fake bank. These evil people need to be stopped and jailed. It is downright cruel .

14. This is what I recieved even a video of the winning day featuring his wife and himself would this one be a scam too????????????

I am pleased to get across to you through email, I got your email address in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you as my spirit lead me to do so, I might not know your present conduction and what you are going through in life but I believed that this money will be of good help to you and your family, I am Mr Harold Diamond I am a northwest of New York City, United State of America, Carol my wife decide we share among individual around the world because money is not everything in life, I may not know you, but I believe if you receive my first email and respond back meaning you were chosen to receive my donation of [$7,000.000.00 USD] which will be transfer to you as soon as you respond back to me now, I am a Christian and I believe that Good things happens to good people like you who had the mind to respond back to my mail.
    I won $326 Million Dollars Jackpot in New York's and I decided to make sure my winning is put on the internet for the world to see as you could see from the web page here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY1cOZNNPbQ' CLICK HERE TO WATCH US NOW After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the fund to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, hospitals and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, I would love to introduce my self more and also show you picture of me and my family but firstly I want to hear from you if my gift of [$7,000.000.00 USD] is accepted by you before I proceed. Send me the below details to show that you accept my gift.
    NAMES:..... AGE:...... PHONE NUMBER:.... COUNTRY:....... SEX:....... OCCUPATION:.......
    Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful We anticipate your earliest response.
    Best Regard
    Harold Diamond.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  15. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

16. Jumper21

Jumper21 New Member

This is what I got today.

If people are not sure if this is a scam, they should just read the originating email address.

Seriously would anyone believe it is real?

Oh and that is the address used that came in my inbox.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Harold Diamond [mailto:diamond.wiley@extralargedick.com]
    Sent: Monday, 2 March 2015 12:11 PM
    Subject: From Harold Diamond.

From Harold Diamond.

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won $326 million Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and i have voluntarily
    decided to donate the sum of 1 million United State dollars ($1,000,000.00USD ) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky

17. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <jenny.meakin@nhs.net>
    Received: from relay.nhs.uk (relay.nhs.uk [62.208.144.128])
    From: "Meakin Jenny (EAST CHESHIRE NHS TRUST - RJN)" <jenny.meakin@nhs.net>
    Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015
    Subject: RE: FYI
    Thread-Topic: FYI

Private donate for you contact { harolddiamond5@gmail.com } for more info:

18. HELLO MR. DIAMOND, I UNFORTUNATELY AM ONE OF THE POOR SOULS WHO ALSO RECEIVED THIS NOTIFICATION. AND OF COURSE I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR IT. I TRULY NEEDED THE MONEY. IT SAID THAT I WOULD GEFORCE $800.000 TO HELP MYSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE. MY ELECTRICITY WOULD BE CUT OFF IF I DIDN'T SPEND EVERY SINGLE PENNY I HAD ON MY POWER BILL. I REALLY COULD HAVE USED SOME MONEY. BUT I KNOW THAT RICH PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT POOR PEOPLE. THE THING IS,I REPLIED TO THE FIRST MESSAGE AND WHOEVER IT WAS TEXTED ME BACK. OH WELL MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL HIT THE LOTTERY AND IF I DO,I PROMISE I WILL HELP PEOPLE. I WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE KIDS WHERE I LIVE GOT NEW COATS AND SHOES AND BOOTS FOR SCHOOL. PLUS SUPPLIES. THAT IS THE TRUTH.

19. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Donna Dillard - So sorry to hear that you have been scammed, these scammers are ruthless but rest assured, some of them are caught and jailed, then they cry like a big baby.

20. I SURRENDER THIS ENTIRE PROBLEM TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND ASK THE LORD TO HOLD THESE PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE !!! THIS SCAM COULD NOT HAVE COME AT SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE AND HARDSHIP. I KNOW THEY WILL READ THIS, AND I PRAY THAT THEY REMEMBER HOW THEY HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE !!! WHEN YOU BURN IN HELL, PLEASE REMEMBER US, WE DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. SPEAKING OF FAMILY, KNOW THAT YOUR WORKS HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON THE PEOPLE IN YOUR BUNCH. ENJOY, YOU ARE DONE !!!