Helen Ubuku

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: helenubuka123@gmail.com
Received: from Magento-VM1.Magento-VM1.a3.internal.cloudapp.net ([40.68.38.29])
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016
Subject: OUR CODE 115 FROM HELEN, DISCARDS FROM THIS BAD OFFICIALS THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU
Reply-To: helenubuka123@gmail.com

Our code 115
friend,
Why I still keep on sending you message this is reality for you diskette payment and opportunity for you, if this is not real i will not bother myself sending you mails,

The only way is you to have this secret payment if you still hoping in cbn governor my wick government other peoples you have nothing from them 100 years to come you have nothing from them, this diskette payment secret only way i can help you out, I sent you mail you did not respond, what I am doing for you is open mind and good for you and for you to have it and become happy person again in life and invest your funds, is good we do it legal back up, Last years I helped some two peoples secret one lady from America and one man from France today they have received there payment package and invested one buy apartment for me in Canada lady Susanne from America for showing appreciation to me for helping secret to have her payment til today my government did not find out, THIS IS DISKETTE REALITY PAYMENT SECRET,

Be bless you

Helen Ubuka
CBN

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From "helen ubuka"
Return-Path: <helen5@klkjkjh.kr.tn>
Subject: OUR CODE 115 SECRET PAYMENT BELONG TO YOU FOR COMPENSACTION
To: <helen5@klkjkjh.kr.tn>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <helenubuka123@gmail.com>
Return-Path: helen5@klkjkjh.kr.tn

Dear.Friend,
I am one of the friend in Facebook working with cbn,
This is to let you know as I did meet up your compensation / Inheritance payment package approved from united nations to be delivery to your home, Due to my wick government and cbn governor do not want you to have it,

I have given Mrs.Lisa Garry of bank of America your Diskette payment online information's to transfer the Five Millions Dollars for you she is a banker and good friend of mine, last when I was invited to America I Was with her. do contact her on the below email she will help you use her computer IP and do your online diskette transfer with original codes transfer and noted anything you will do with her is secret as I have removed this funds through diskette online from CBN account I don't want my Government or the New CBN Governor to know this you must keep secret until she done with your transfer. all you need to do confirm to her your banking information's she will do the transfer with her IP and she will secret use the bank of America instrument telex online to support the transfer online and she is going to do it bit by bit into your accounts you are given to her, after she done with your transfer you will give her 10% for her assistance and give me 20% for my share as I help you secret to removed this funds through cbn diskette.

This is reality Diskette online payment I have use this way to removed some clients funds secret I want you to have your funds that is reasons why I still contact you again and I have plead to Mrs. Lisa to help you with her computer IP to transfer it for you .

here I can not use my country bank IP because if I use it they will block the FUNDS transfer and made case with me and sack me so I don't want to take that risk, feel free with Mrs.Lisa she will do it perfectly with you.Noted to keep secret she don't want her bank directors to know about it this is for secret reasons and safe transfer of your funds and to avoid blockage from her bank.

Here is her information's do contact her with all your banking information's,

Mrs. Lisa Garry.
(International Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,
Email Department. mrslisagarry@clerk.com

If you agree to this get back to me and do contact her or do still want to do it by your self with your home computer do let me know, she is a banker she will do it nobody will know about this, I have try all my best for you both software codes cost me much. but I did not ask you to buy it, I buy it by my self and sent it by courier to her in America. your support is do comply with us so that you have this funds, she is going to start bit by bit from $200,000 dollars per day into your account.

you shall have your funds soon just be happy and comply with her. Respond to my mail get back as soon you have this mail. secret is our vows. our code words is 115 our communications for is only by mail both Lisa side,

Be bless.

Helen Ubuka
(PERSONAL ASSITANCE TO CBN)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: helenubuka123@yahoo.com
Received: from nm28-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.121])
To: helenubuka123@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
Return-Path: helenubuka123@yahoo.com

Dear..Friend,
Please read the below message very well so you understand the good work I have done for you,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the secret Software Diskette Transfer online, I have credited your payment total sum of USD$5,Million Million Dollars Only valid fund into an (Software Diskette Transfer online) AND LOADED ATM MASTER CARD OF TWO MILLION DOLLARS WHICH YOU CAN START WITHDRAW BEFORE YOU START ONLINE TRANSFER ALL INFORMATION INSIDE THE PACKAGE and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the PACKAGE Diskette Transfer To you and air airport Clearance I paid it because the PAYMENT SOFTWARE DISKETTE TRANSFER worth of US$5, Million Dollars Only, which I have registered with the Express Courier Company Service , for delivery has less than one Month to expire in the custody of the Courier Company Service and when it expires, the diskette money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury cbn account as unclaimed funds package. because I did his secret payment for you as i explains to all! my message. my government and New Governor Cbn did not know this secret diskette payment so keep secret, I have done my best for you, what is out of your mind you give me as my share.

Therefore With that I decided to help you pay off the delivery charges money so that the PACKAGE will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact the Courier ( frankmike@post.com ) With your physical address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your package to your designated address without any delay and that will be 3days from now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation of the software diskette has be done by me when you have diskette you open and done with your computer all the information will open and you start the transfer online which all the Manuel directions booklet is attache to your package how you should carry on the transfer online with your personal computer bit by bit transfer from $200.000. 00 dollars per day transfer into your account next day you start until you made all the transfer of your funds into your account by your self with all the information's pin codes transfer is inside the package,

delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me here is the REGISTERED CODE FCSCB7747., but I did not pay their Official Security Stamp Keeping Fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their Official stamp Security Keeping Fee is $135 dollars only, and I deposited it on 9th , is only charge you paid them, and they give you air-bills and tracking number after you conclude there requested.

Below is the Contact Information of the Express Courier & Shipping Services
Customer Care.
Contact Person: Mr. Frank Mike
Position: Courier & Shipping Services LTD
E-MAIL: frankmike@post.com
DIRE

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also send them the Official stamp Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your package , Important Notice, your package was registered as a gift so that the delivery agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember will have already paid the Delivery and other airport clearance charges such as insurance and permit fee. and to avoid my wick government authority not to stop it,

Below is the Registration Information's of your PACKAGE SHIPMENT DETAILS, REGISTERED CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

Await for your urgent email me

Best Regards
Helen Ubuka
CBN BANK

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

X-SID-PRA: helen1@adm82.id.vg
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT
To: <helen1@adm82.id.vg>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
Return-Path: helen1@adm82.id.vg

OUR CODE 115

STILL WAITING FROM YOU EMAIL ME BACK,FOR VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.
HELEN UBUKA
CBN

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <helenubuka123@gmail.com>
To: helenubuka123@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016
Return-Path: helenubuka123@gmail.com
Message-ID: <S01X9VN5CKLkVKNvPiU00032349@s01.ekva-n.ru>

Dear..Friend,
Please read the below message very well so you understand the good work I have done for you,
This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the secret Software Diskette Transfer online, I have credited your payment total sum of USD$5,Million Million Dollars Only valid fund into an (Software Diskette Transfer online) AND LOADED ATM MASTER CARD OF TWO MILLION DOLLARS WHICH YOU CAN START WITHDRAW BEFORE YOU START ONLINE TRANSFER ALL INFORMATION INSIDE THE PACKAGE and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the PACKAGE Diskette Transfer To you and air airport Clearance I paid it because the PAYMENT SOFTWARE DISKETTE TRANSFER worth of US$5, Million Dollars Only, which I have registered with the Express Courier Company Service , for delivery has less than one Month to expire in the custody of the Courier Company Service and when it expires, the diskette money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury cbn account as unclaimed funds package. because I did his secret payment for you as i explains to all!
my message. my government and New Governor Cbn did not know this secret diskette payment so keep secret, I have done my best for you, what is out of your mind you give me as my share.

Therefore With that I decided to help you pay off the delivery charges money so that the PACKAGE will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact the Courier ( frankmike@post.com ) With your physical address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your package to your designated address without any delay and that will be 3days from now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation of the software diskette has be done by me when you have diskette you open and done with your computer all the information will open and you start the transfer online which all the Manuel directions booklet is attache to your package how you should carry on the transfer online with your personal computer bit by bit transfer from $200.000. 00 dollars per day transfer into your account next day you start until you made all the transfer of your funds into your account by your self with all the information's pin codes transfer is inside the package,

delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me here is the REGISTERED CODE FCSCB7747., but I did not pay their Official Security Stamp Keeping Fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their Official stamp Security Keeping Fee is $135 dollars only, and I deposited it on 9th , is only charge you paid them, and they give you air-bills and tracking number after you conclude there requested.

Below is the Contact Information of the Express Courier & Shipping Services Customer Care.

Contact Person: Mr.Frank Mike
Position: Courier & Shipping Services LTD
E-MAIL: frankmike@post.com
DIRE

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also send them the Official stamp Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your package , Important Notice, your package was registered as a gift so that the delivery agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember will have already paid the Delivery and other airport clearance charges such as insurance and permit fee. and to avoid my wick government authority not to stop it,

Below is the Registration Information's of your PACKAGE SHIPMENT
DETAILS, REGISTERED CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

Await for your urgent email me

Best Regards
Helen Ubuka

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Also...
Nigeria, Abuja, Ojota Fw Nat

X-SID-PRA: helen3@klkkjjk.ro.tn
To: <helen3@klkkjjk.ro.tn>
Return-Path: helen3@klkkjjk.ro.tn

Mrs. Lisa Garry.
(International Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,
Email Department. mrslisagarry@clerk.com

Return-Path: <helenubuka123@gmail.com>
Received: from (HELO mx-n04.wc1.phx1.stabletransit.com) (207.246.241.250)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Subject: payment File received Dear beneficiary,,
Message-ID: <5c83dfd8ec0cf76259aa6c0a1bdde3d9@flw.armman.org>

payment File received Dear beneficiary,

We are pleased to inform you that we received a payment file number: GOV/CBN/ NG80/03892 with your name and contact detail for direct payment. You are expected to respond if you are the expecting beneficiary, or notify us of the error by a reply email helenubuka123@gmail.com

Regards
Mrs.Helen Ubuka
Agent banking