Herbert Wigwe, Access Bank Plc.

Quark

Staff member
Herbert Wigwe

Herbert Wigwe
<mrherbertwigwe4@yahoo.com>
ISP: 217.22.64.74, Netherlands, Ladot Core IP

be the next of kin for "our Foreign Customer Mr. Richard Shibaji"

Access Bank Plc. Plot 1665, Oyin Jolayemi Street, Victoria Island, Nigeria. Telephone: 234-1-433-9422. Fax: 234-1-759-5134. Website: www.accessbankplc.com, From Mr. Herbert Wigwe. Deputy Managing Director, Foreign Exchange Remittance Department. Private Phone No: 234-803-4382456.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.219.235.69,
Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos dial pool Customers, starcomms.net

From EZE
Return-Path: <accessbankplc@accessbankplc.com>
Reply-To: <markeze2010@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: RE: HELLO SIR
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008

I am Mr Herbert Wigwe, i work with a reputable Bank in Africa.a contractor made a deposit for 12 months valued at USD$25.5 million.We discovered,that the depositor had died without making a will Consequently,my proposal is i want to front you as his next kin,if this transaction interest you kindly let me know.

Regards
Mr Herbert Wigwe
Deputy Managing Director
Access Bank Plc.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From MR HERBERT
Return-Path: <hebertsms29@postino.at>
Received: from 209.85.222.122 (EHLO mail-pz0-f122.google.com)
Reply-To: [herbert_wigwe1@sify.com]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009
Subject: HELLO..

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Herbert Wigwe, I am the Deputy Managing Director of Access Bank Plc. I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a huge sum of US$25.5M (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars) from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything has been taken care off, and all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you to the urgency of this transaction. PROPOSITION: I am the account officer of a foreigner named Glenn Hartleberg who died in an air crash along with his wife on the January 31 in an Alaska airline Flight 261 with other passengers on board. list Since his death, none ofhis next-of-kin are alive to make claims for this money as his heir, because they all died in the same accident himself and his wife (May their soul rest in peace).

We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery. I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. Because after four years the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst the directors of the bank. So it is on this note I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than allow the bank directors to share this money among themselves at the end of the year. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge

receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information if you are interested. All I need from you is as follows:1. Your confirmation of your ability to handle this Business for me. 2. Your word that you will keep this business as Confidential as possible at all times until we conclude this business. 3. Your telephone and Fax numbers for communication. 4. Age and Occupation. I shall be compensating you with thirty percent on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, while we will retain sixty-five percent and five percent goes for expenses because I intend to retire after the conclusion of this business. If this business is acceptable by you. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you. Your faithfully,

Mr. Herbert Wigwe,
Deputy Managing
DirectorAccess
Bank Plc.

Herbert Wigwe, Access Bank, Nigeria

Sender ID: <dsld@grosshehlen.de>

Received: from [46.105.173.119], France, Santrex-Services, Santrex FR VPS services, [abuse@ovh.net]
Reply-To: <herbertwite001@skymail.mn>
Sent: Mon, July 18, 2011
Subject: From Mr.Herbert Wigwe ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

Corporate Head Office
Address:plot 1665, Oyin Jolayemi
Street Victoria Island, Lagos State
Nigeria.

Urgent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my humble self to you, I am Herbert Wigwe The Group Deputy Managing Director with Access Bank Nigeria plc. I'm 43yrs old, I got your email address on the International business directories.

I Would like you to read this message carefully and reply me immediately. Although we have not met before, but I suggest that this transaction will bring us together. My dear, we have a customer, a Foreigner but based here in Nigeria, his Name is Mr. Raymond Beck. He is from Atlanta Georgia United State of America, but reside here with his wife And his two children. Mr. Raymond Beck has being banking with our bank for the past yrs, some times August 2003. Late Mr. Raymond was on his way to his house, and unfortunately, Mr. Raymond ran into a Trailer load of Groundnut Oil, and died immediately, their car got burnt, no single soul was saved, Mr. Raymond Beck and his entire family was confirmed died.

The Board of Directors and The Management of Access Bank has mandated and instructed me to look for Mr. Raymond Beck relatives and his next of Kin to come and claim Mr. Raymond Beck's Fund. Based on this, I have been looking for Late Mr. Raymond Beck relatives/Next of Kin since August 2003 till date to come and claim his Fund which he deposited with our bank. I have make several inquiries/contacted at the America Embassy and all my effort was unsuccessful for locating his relatives, so its quite unfortunate that Mr. Raymond Beck died along with all his family embers. The reason why I contacted you is this, Since Mr. Raymond Beck is dead, and his only son whom supposed to inherit his properties and money also died with him.

As at this moment, nobody or person is coming to claim this money from our bank. The Board of Directors and Management of our bank has told me that if nobody or person apply for the claim of Mr. Raymond Beck Fund, the bank will return Mr. Raymond's Fund into Federal Government Reserve Account. In view of this, I will want you to stand as the Relation/relative to Late Mr. Raymond Beck, so that the fund will be transferred into your bank account as the real next of kin, and all his left behind will be converted to your name. However, it might interest you to know that Mr. Raymond Beck has an A/M Blocked Tested Domiciliary Bank Account with our Bank which is amounting to the sum of US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Dollars, and this money is still in his account as unclaimed money. As a matter of fact, this transaction is very transparent, easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free.

As an insider and Manager for International Relations with Access Bank of Nigeria plc, the Management and Board of Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to provide to them the Relative or next of Kin to late Mr. Raymond Beck, which I told them that I am still searching the next of kin to the deceased. Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will present you to the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Raymond Beck, and I will let the bank know that you are the only right person to inherit late Mr. Raymond's Fund and properties. To facilitate this, If you agree with me, I will present you to my bank as the rightful person/next of kin to Late Mr. Raymond Beck which I know hat it will only take us few bank working days to transfer the fund into your designated bank account. If you are interested, just email me or call me on my direct telephone number +234-803-763-8525, and secured the content of this letter to avoid betrayal of trust.

Please I'm relying my confidence in you as a sincere partner to joined hand with me,so that we can utilize this great opportunity. Reply me immediately and let me know what you say, feel free to ask any questions. As it may be, you will be entitled of 50% of the total sum (US$9.2 Million) Which is (US$4.600,000.00) Four Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars, while the Balance of the same amount will be for me okay.

I will be waiting for your immediate response.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Friendly Regards

Mr.Herbert Wigwe

NB: Please reply to my personal mailbox: <mrhrbrtwigwe3@gmail.com>. This is my private mailbox, Thanks.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Received: from 41.58.10.161,
Nigeria, Lagos, Swift Networks Limited

Return-Path: <michaelearinze0001@econetmobile.co.zw>
Sender: michaelearinze0001@econetmobile.co.zw
Reply-to: wigwe565@gmail.com
Subject: Very Urgent Attention,
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015
Very Urgent Attention,

Please permit me to introduce my self to you, I'm Mr. MR.HERBERT WIGWE the International Relation's Manager with Access Bank Nig Plc. I got your email address on the Internet. I hope you read this message carefully and reply me immediately. Although we have not met before, but I suggest that this transaction will bring us together. We have a customer, a foreigner based here in Nigeria, his Name is Mr. Hamilton who based here with his wife and two kids from Atlanta Georgia United State of America, he has been our customer with our bank for the past 4yrs, some time August 2010, Mr. Hamilton and family were on his way to their house, unfortunately he ran into a Trailer load of Groundnut Oil, and all of them died.

The Board Of Directors and Management of Access Bank Nig Plc has mandated me to look for Mr. Hamilton Creek relation/relatives or his next of Kin to come and claim Mr. Hamilton's Fund, but all the effort could not yield and positive result, I have contacted his Embassy and after 3days, his Ambassador told me that Mr. Hamilton Creek has no relation and no next of kin, their Ambassador told me that Mr. Hamilton used his first son as his next of kin, but it is quite unfortunate that Mr. Hamilton Creek died with all his family members

The reason why I contacted you is thus, Mr. Hamilton is dead, and his only son whom supposed to inherit his properties and money also died with him. As at this moment, nobody or person[s] is coming to claim this money from our bank. The board of directors and management of our bank has told me that if nobody or person[s] apply for the claim of Mr. Hamilton Fund, the bank will return Mr. Hamilton's Fund into our Federal Reserve account

In light of the above I want you to stand/apply as the Relation/relative of Late Mr. Hamilton Creek. I want you to act as the Hamilton's relation, so that you will inherit Mr. Hamilton Creek Money which he deposited with our bank, it might interest you to know that Mr. Hamilton has a Domiciliary Bank Account with our Bank and he has a total sum of US$9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Dollars, this money is still in his account as unclaimed money.

This transaction is very easy and simple, and it is 100% risk free, I'm the Manager for International Relations with Access Bank Nig Plc, and the Management and Board of Directors of the Bank are waiting for me to provide to them the Relation or next of Kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, of which I told them that I am still searching for the next of kin to the deceased.

Finally, if you are interested with this transaction, I will present you to the bank as the only next of kin to late Mr. Hamilton Creek, hence to claim the funds. If this deal suits your interest then contact me so that we can proceed for the transferring of the late Mr. Hamilton outstanding funds into your bank account.

Feel free to ask any questions, we will share the funds when transferred into your bank account equal

Thanks and have a nice day.

Friendly Regards
MR. HERBERT WIGWE
CALL ME ON MY NUMBER +234-7086558372.

NB: Please reply to my personal mailbox: wigwe565@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Australia, Sydney, University Of Western Sydney

Return-Path: <bva@now.net>
Reply-To: <abankplc87@gmail.com>
To: notice@office.com
Subject: From Dr. Herbert Wigwe..
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017

Are you alive or dead? We received several emails from one Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had 2 weeks ago.

Mr. Garcia made us to understand that you are in hospital for treatment but there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is your business associates and your next of kin whom you have chosen andpermitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office base on your contract /Inheritance payment fund valued USD$4,000,000.00 (Four, Million dollars only) which is about to be pay to you. He requested that the payment should now be transfer into his own personal account as he stated below.

Account Name Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert
Citibank Banamex USA
2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: +1 209 248 1231
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

>We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong person because Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert is too eager and ready to follow every instruction to have this money into his account.

If you did not have auto accident and you did not permit Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert to claim your money, kindly reply this message with your full contact information so we can process the release of the $4. million dollars to you.

Sincerely,
Dr. Herbert Wigwe.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dhw@accessbank.com.ng>
Reply-To: <accessbankdirector@accountant.com>
To: message@office.com

Account Name Mr. Garcia Charles Gilbert
Citibank Banamex USA
15900 La Cantera Parkway Bldg #18
San Antonio, TX 77825
Phone: +120 241 8906
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Russia, Voronezh, National Telecom Cjsc

Return-Path: <dr.fkc1@wey.net>
Reply-To: <dr.herbertwigew@gmail.com>
To: notice@office.com
Subject: Attn: Esteemed beneficiary..
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017

FROM THE DESK OF: Dr HERBERT WIGWE
PAY MASTER GENERAL ACCESS BANK OF NIGERIA<

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

I AM Dr. HERBERT WIGWE THE ACCESS BANK MANAGER ASSIGN BY THE UNITED NATION COMPENSATION COMMISSION TO RELEASE YOUR AWARD WINNING INHERITANCE ENTITLEMENT PRICE APPROVE IN YOUR FAVOUR.

HOWEVER, WE RECEIVED AN AUTHORIZATION LETTER FROM YOUR BROTHER MR PALMER WILLIAMS A BRITISH CITIZEN STATING THAT YOU PERMITTED HIM TO RECEIVE THIS FUND ON YOUR BEHALF DUE TO YOUR HEALTH CONDITION, IN VIEW TO THIS APPROVAL WE ARE WRITING TO KNOW IF YOU IN ANYWAY PERMITTED OR OTHERWISE ON A WRITTEN NOTE TO ALLOW MR. PALMER WILLIAMS TO CLAIM YOUR AWARD WINING PRICE.

NOTED: BASE ON OUR NEW BANKING PROTOCOLS. WE SHALL PROCEED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT IN REMITTING THIS SAID FUND INTO MR PALMER WILLIAMS BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO US IN THREE BANKING DAYS AS HE HAS MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NO MORE ALIVE AND HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN TO CLAIM THIS FUND, THIS DECISION IS BINDING IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 357 ACT OF THE LAWS ESTABLISHING IN THIS SUPREME OFFICE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Dr. HERBERT WIGWE
ACCESS BANK MANAGING DIRECTOR.