Hubert Leazer

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 119.160.135.70, [​IMG] Brunei Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan, Telekom Brunei Berhad
    Return-Path: <diplomatHUBERTLEAZER@eastern.com>
    Message-Id: <201707211250.v6LCo3Eg023676-v6LCo3Ei023676@fml1in-tl.brunet.bn>
    Reply-To: <danieldiplomat75@gmail.com>
    From: "From diplomat HUBERT LEAZER with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY"<diplomatHUBERTLEAZER@eastern.com>
    Subject: Re: YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas
    Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017

YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas,KINDLY VIEW/READ THE ATTACHED LETTER AND REPLY BACK IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

Kind Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that I diplomat HUBERT LEAZER with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY has arrived ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: danieldiplomat75@gmail.com for immediate delivery to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.

Please call me on my direct telephone number +1-502-514-4855 for beings and immediate delivery to your home address. And the only fee you are required to pay is $195 for CONSIGNMENT RELEASE SEAL FEE and only $195 Which HUBERT LEAZER must receive immediately you receive this email.

Receiver (HUBERT LEAZER)
    Address (LAS VEGAS)
    Send it by Walmart or Money Gram only

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
    Mr. HUBERT LEAZER
    International Diplomatic Services.

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 119.160.135.70, [​IMG] Brunei Darussalam, Bandar Seri Begawan, Telekom Brunei Berhad
    Message-Id: <201707211328.v6LDSaWP010842-v6LDSaWR010842@fml1in-tl.brunet.bn>
    Reply-To: <danieldiplomat75@gmail.com>
    From: "From diplomat HUBERT LEAZER with the order of HOMELAND SECURITY"<diplomatHUBERTLEAZER@eastern.com>
    To: danieldiplomat75@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas
    Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017

YOUR CONSIGNMENT JUST ARRIVE ....McCarran International Airport Las Vegas,KINDLY VIEW/READ THE ATTACHED LETTER AND REPLY BACK IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.