Hussein Harmush, from Syria

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: ~info6532H@aol.jp>
Received: from msgw002-03.ocn.ad.jp (msgw002-03.ocn.ad.jp. [180.37.203.78]) Japanese server
Reply-To: ~mmmogadavis@googlemail.com>
Subject: Hello friend,
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015
Message-Id: ~20150127171246.3CE69A4ADD6@msgw002-03.ocn.ad.jp>

Hello friend,

I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently under a secret asylum facility. I got your contact from a Syrian American who was killed in the war last week. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:
1: To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is over).
2: To assist me purchase a house for home. I have $15,000.000 in a financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Resident Permit.
Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email on: mmmogadavis@googlemail.com
Regards,
Hussein Harmush
Email: mmmogadavis@googlemail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <HH1084678@gb.com>
Received: from pop06.mail.atl.earthlink.net (pop06.mail.atl.earthlink.net [207.69.200.40])
Reply-To: <hussein.harmush@aol.com>
Subject: RE: INVESTMENT REQUEST
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015

I am Hussein from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on asylum. I got your contact from Syrian American who was killed in the war last week.

I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is over).

2.To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $25,000,000.00USD in financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit.

Could you please send me an email through my private email ID to enable me know you have received my email on: hussein.harmush@aol.com

Regards,
Hussein Harmush

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

Subject: War in Syria, Very Important Message.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <hussein.harmush900@gmail.com>

I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Bahrain in Hamad Town . I got your contact from Syrian American who was injured in the war but died lastá last week in Bahrain.

1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country (where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is over).

2.To assist me purchase a living home, .I have US$21,000,000.00 (Twenty One Million US Dollars Only) in a financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit. Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email reply me now.

Regards,
Hussein Harmush.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Spain, Barcelona, Orange Catalunya Xarxes De Telecomunicacions S.a.

From "Hussein Harmush
Return-Path: <info@schaakprijzen.nl>
Message-Id: <201602261911.u1QJBXRP011688@mail.colegiominas.com>
Reply-To: <hussein.harmush000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I want to seek your assistance in the following ways.
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016

Hello Friend,

I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Bahrain in Hamad Town . I got your contact from Syrian American who was injured in the war but died last last week in Bahrain.
2.To assist me purchase a living home, .I have $21,000,000.00USD in financial institution. Should there be a need for an evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Residence Permit.
Could you please send me an email to enable me know you have received my email reply me now.

Regards,
Hussein Harmush.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <tob@tooltechnic.ru>
Date: 23 Mar 2017
Subject: Hello Dear Friend,
Reply to: colhusseinharmush002@gmail.com

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from Syrian - American Army officer who was injured in the ongoing Syrian war but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.
2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity,I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner; provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to enable me know that you have received my email business proposal. Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Writing from Canberra Australia.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <fiizimm005twzqremewr12@btconnect.com>
Received: from EUR03-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com ([104.47.9.235])
From: "Hussein Harmush," <fiizimm005twzqremewr12@btconnect.com>
Subject: will compensate you greatly
Reply-To: "Hussein Harmush," <harmush.hus25@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017
Return-Path: fiizimm005twzqremewr12@btconnect.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Bahrain. I got your contact from a Syrian American who was injured in the war but died last last week in Bahrain.

1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country for investment.
2.To retrieve $21 Million in the financial institution on my behalf and buy a house for me in your country where I will stay.

After you retrieve the fund I will come over to your to settle down and start life afresh. I will compensate you greatly for this help.

Regards,
Hussein Harmush,

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <hhusien.hharmush8877@gmail.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2017
Subject: From Hussein Harmush
Reply to: hhusien.hharmush8877@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Hussein Harmush from Syria, presently now with the United Nations on asylum in Bahrain. I got your contact from a Syrian American who was injured in the war but died last last week in Bahrain.

1.To assist me look for a profitable business in your country for investment.
2.To retrieve $21 Million in the financial institution on my behalf and buy a house for me in your country where I will stay.

After you retrieve the fund I will come over to your to settle down and start life afresh in your country. I will compensate you greatly for this help.

Regards,
Hussein Harmush,

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info1@alhayat-j.com>
Reply-To: <col.husseinharmush10@hotmail.com>
Subject: WAITING FOR YOU REPLY
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017

Dear Friend,

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from a Syrian - American Army officer who was critically injured in the ongoing bloody civil war in Syria but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1). To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

(2). To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and onward investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner in your country provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your nominated Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to confirm receipt of this business proposal. Also kindly promise me that you will never betray me and my family after assisting us to claim this fund from the Bank in London. Thank you and may Allah bless you!

you can reply me on my email:col.husseinharmush50@outlook.com

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Canberra Australian Capital.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <papajerry3522@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic311-42.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.131.216)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018
Reply-To: HUSSEIN HARMUSH <harmushhussein5@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION!

ATTENTION!

I AM HUSSEIN HARMUSH FROM SYRIA, PRESENTLY NOW WITH THE UNITED NATIONS ON ASYLUM.I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM SYRIAN AMERICAN WHO WAS KILLED IN THE WAR.I WANT TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:

1.TO ASSIST ME LOOK FOR A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY (WHERE I CAN INVEST TO SUSTAIN MY LIVING UNTIL THE POLITICAL CRISIS IN MY COUNTRY IS OVER).

2.TO ASSIST ME PURCHASE A LIVING HOME, .I HAVE $70,000,000.00 USD IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SHOULD THERE BE A NEED FOR AN EVIDENCE, OR A PROOF OF MY SERIOUSNESS AND GENUINENESS. I HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT AS A PROOF OF FUND.

PLEASE ASSIST ME TO COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR RESETTLEMENT AND INVESTMENT. I WILL COMPENSATE YOU GREATLY FOR THIS HELP. I AM ALSO READY TO ASSOCIATE WITH A LOCAL PARTNER, PROVIDED YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE ME A RESIDENCE PERMIT.

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ENABLE ME KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY EMAIL.

REGARDS,
HUSSEIN HARMUSH

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <papajerry3522@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018
Reply-To: HUSSEIN HARMUSH <harmushhussein5@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (MILLION CIVOTTGOLD MINNING SARL)

Hello
Thank you very much for your urgent response to my mail, I really appreciate your willingness in assisting me to secure my funds.

I want to use this little opportunity to let you know that the fund was deposited in (Abu Dubai Commercial Bank United Arab Emirates ADCB UAE-Dubai) since (15th day of Feb 2011).
However note that I will require your honest and true mind as a brother friend or sister in this transaction to enable us work as one and achieve our dreams and plans for the investment project of $70,000,000.00 (Seventy Million United State Dollars)

One more thing note that I will arrange a personal agreement letter which I myself and you will sign before the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Dubai will transfer the money to your bank account.
Also I am willing to offer you 30% of the total $70,000,000.00 after the transaction is been completed, then I will use the balance of the 70% to invest in any line of business that is profitable in your country or any country of your choice as the beneficiary of the funds.

First of all I will be very happy and appreciate it if you can urgently use the below details and contact the Mr. Bassel EL Khalil, the Senior Credit Manager in Abu Dhabi Commercial (ADCB) and let them know that you are directed by me MR. HUSSEIN HARMUSH, the depositor of the $70,000,000.00 in their bank.

Also attach the below deposit certificate when you are contacting the bank. Below are the details you will use and contact them.

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank ADCB UAE-Dubai.
United Arab Emirates
Tel +971563168409
Email: info@adcbae.com
Contact Person: Mr. Bassel EL Khalil
Senior Credit Manager

Note that you are required to get back to me as soon as you contact the ADCB bank.

Thank you very much for your understanding, have a blessed day.
MR. HUSSEIN HARMUSH

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <pisanova@uni-plovdiv.bg>
To: Recipients <pisanova@uni-plovdiv.bg>
Reply-To: <colhusseinharmush00i@gmail.com>

V

VinVega

Yes, he's still at it, but now he lives in Canberra

On 8 Apr 2018, Col. Hussein Harmush <cs@4jovem.com> wrote:

Dear Friend,

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from a Syrian - American Army officer who was critically injured in the ongoing bloody civil war in Syria but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1). To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

(2). To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and onward investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner in your country provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your nominated Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to confirm receipt of this business proposal. Also kindly promise me that you will never betray me and my family after assisting us to claim this fund from the Bank in London. Thank you and may Allah bless you!

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
colhusseinharmuchcj@gmail.com

Estonia, Tallinn, Estoxy Ou

Subject: PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST?
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2018 10:39:49 -0700
Reply-To: colhusseinharmush97@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from a business trace database, and I was convinced in my mind to contact you. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <aakankou@apricot.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <col.husseinharmush50@gmail.com>

you can reply me on my email: col.husseinharmush50@gmail.com