Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Froom 221.145.129.118,
Korea, Korea Telecom

Subject: You beautiful the man
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010

My name is Irina!
You have interested me! You beautiful the man and I shall be very glad to communicate with you and to learn a lot of new about you!

I love productive leisure, I like to go in for sports, I like is tasty To prepare, and cheerfully to spend time. If you will become interested in me and I shall receive the return answer from you I shall tell to you more about myself and I shall send you new photos!

Please reply only to my personal Email: [hottkiss33@yahoo.com]

I very much wait the answer from you!
Sincerely yours Irina.

Irina524.jpg

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 41.251.245.167, Morocco, menara.ma
From Lance Guevara
Return-Path: <metastasized3@rossreck.com>
Subject: I'm from Russia
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010
Mail avec pièce jointe
1 fichier (59 ko)

Hi!!! How are you? I'd like to find a friend for corresponding. Would you like to communicate with me? My name is Irina. I'm from Russia. I'm 26. I have been devorced for a long time and I'm single woman now. I would be glad very much to correspond with you. I know English well, so I don't use any translators.

If you write to me: [iraidaira@rocketmail.com]

then I'll send you my photo and tell you more about me. If you wouldn't like to correspond with me, write to me about it, please, and I'll look for another man. Waiting for your reply,
Irina.

Irina124.jpg

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Irina changed her hair colour.

From 200.88.132.22, Dominican Republic, Compaa Dominicana De Telfonos C. Por A. - Codetel
From Janie Schaffer
Return-Path: <atwoodr@ocps.k12.fl.us>
Subject: My name Irina
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010

Hello my friend.
My name Irina, I have addressed in agency of acquaintances in search of the man, and to me have given your electronic address that I could write and get acquainted to you with you, now, I will tell to you not much about myself. I the lonely good and beautiful girl, I very much wish to find the man with which, I can construct serious relations, I do not smoke and I do not drink, I go in for sports, I love rest, to walk on coast, to have a rest on the beautiful nature, at me it is a lot of interests and I think, that it very much to like you. I very much want, that you have written me on mine e-mail the address: [maturim_ol83@yahoo.com]

it is the address with which, I write to you and I think that you will answer me very soon, I will tell to you about myself I will send you the best photos and I think, that we can learn with you each other on much better as you, I have put in this letter the photo you can look at me. I will wait for your letter, I think that you very soon will answer me. Your future friend Irina.

Irina304.jpg

Received: from smtp104.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com ([76.13.13.43])

Received: from 60.34.pppoe.mari-el.ru (sdfsaf345@77.40.34.60 with plain)
City Yoshkar-Ola
State or Region Mariy-El
Country Russian Federation
ISP XDSL Dynamic Pools.
Domain MARI-EL.RU
Sent: Sun 2/06/11 6:29 AM
To:

Hi!
I hope you don't mind me writing you. Somehow I have found your email on agency and decided to email you a line. And I hope I didn't bother you with my email.
Some more about me: My name is Irina. I am young and modern lady. They say that I have a nice figure and pretty appearance. The reason why I am emailing to you is that I am seeking for a man and a lifetime partner. I am loving, caring, devoted, responsible woman. I would like my man to be responsible, loving and caring as well. I want him to decided to me in any problem and from my hand I would do the same. If you are interested please reply me back. I would be very flatterred. I will reply to you as soon as I can.

Please mail me back at: [pupsik467@yahoo.com]

I am sending my photo with this answer and hope you will like it. Lookng forward to your reply.

Your new friend Irina.

Irina, Picture used by this scammer:

Irina.jpg

the same style

I got this email from a woman from the same city seemed nice hasnt asked me for anything other then to have a shoulder to cry on, the address she is useing is to Irina.
Number apartment: - 13,
Name street - Frunze 18/1,
City - Novosibirsk,
Region (state) - Novosibirskaya oblast,
Zip code - 630099,
Country - Russia.

I looked it up the address is to a business great pics for a thin person, and I also read that her nic is angel. which i think is her real name, but at the end of the day if you are borred you write, but dont give anything out that is just silly in some of her emails she wants to know my address and that im in canada it just seemed weird but over all that is what i have learned

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member

From Irina
Message-ID: <201410231702.55217pibeq@bbckahgkahckagheba.meetgir.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Irina <irina_me@gmx.com>
Subject: sexy woman

Hey hey. How are you doing? I write to you with my personal email so write to me at any time.
I will be always glad to answer you. I with pleasure will tell to you about me and about my life.
I send you my photo if it is pleasant to you, I will send to you more. I'm from Russia, I hope this is not a problem for us.
I also will be glad to see your photos.

Irirna.jpg

From Ira
Return-Path: <vocationalu@euprepiax.facebookdarling.in>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015
Reply-To: Ira <vlasova.iirina@yandex.com>
Subject: IrINa

HI... howr you today? Hope you are great.
My name is Irina. I am single lady and want to find true love.. So this is a reason why I am contacting you:) As I know you are single too and looking for love. Does it true?
Now will tell you little more about me: I am 31 years,I live in Russia,and I am manager company. I am single and I never been married. I am always optimistic and have many different interests and hobbies. My dream is to find true love. So that's little about me. I will be glad if you will reply me and tell me more about your personality. Hope soon will read your email. good Bye.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
India, Cochin, Asianet Is A Cable Isp Providing

From Irina
Return-Path: unsmudgedp@sonlikenessw.tarz.ss2.name
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015
Reply-To: Irina vlasova.iirina@yandex.com
Subject: Ira

Hello. Im Irina! I need a second half! I love hiking and painting.. Bye bye, Irina!

Irina.jpg

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if this is the same one or not.

India, Bangalore, Broadband Multiplay Project O/o Dgm Bb Noc Bsnl Bangalore

From Ira
Return-Path: <infraoccipitald@depredationistk.facebooklike.biz>
Message-Id: <4E3E9702.3964008@depredationistk.facebooklike.biz>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015
From: Ira <infraoccipitald@depredationistk.facebooklike.biz>
Reply-To: Ira <irono.vlasover@yandex.com>
Subject: irina Hey there!

Good morning. I am Ira. I seek a gentleman. My hobbies are hiking, painting. Best regards, Ira.

Irina2.jpg

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Irina77@static.vnpt.vn>
Received: from static.vnpt.vn (static.vnpt.vn [14.189.136.89]) by sm11.internetmailserver.net with SMTP;
Subject: hi
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018

Dear admin, my name is Irina and i'm from Russia, but moved to the USA three years ago. I came across your photos on one of the social media platforms, and remembered you because you seem a type of guy I want :-) You are hot, smart and sexy :-) and I would like to get to know you! Hope you have the same feeling. If you would like to know me more, this is my email nikolw6cursula@rambler.ru write to me and I will send some of my photos. Hugs, Irina

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <malishkaira@i.ua>
Received: from st15.mi6.kiev.ua (st15.mi6.kiev.ua [91.198.36.69])
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2017
Subject: I wont be able to pay for our translations

Hello darling !!

How are you ? I want to be with you and i want to kiss you !!! I am soo happy to have a letter from you!!I like to know you more and more!!and i wish to have a real meeting !!I feel that we are ready for this important step !!

I want to be with you too )) And i want to see you !I think it is very important for our relations!! I need you and i want to be with you only !!I want to grow our relations and will be with you !! i feel that we become to be closer people and our relations grow up in the right way!!I love you my dear and i really need you and i need you only !!

My darling, I honestly think that you are a very good person, and I want to say one more time how much I love you, and I only hope that you feel the same way about me ! Please please say you do :) To hear this would be the sweetest tune to my heart !

Honey, listen unfortunately I have a financial problem now and there is a big possibility that I wont be able to pay for our translations any longer. I was paying for every letter till now and now this situation accured. I don't want to lose you, I worry about this situation. I don't know how we will solve this problem and I would be glad to know, what do you think about this ? I hope for your support.I am very interested in continuing the correspondence with you as you are gentle and a very interesting man for me.

Ok,honey, I have to go by now and need to say Bye Bye, but I hope that we will talk again very soon, there is a lot that we still have to tell each other !
I will wait your letter !!

Your Irina,

Reply-To: Irina <irinanecha@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 03:51:37 -0700
Subject: Hola;) are you there?

Good Evening:) where are you? I'am Irina, I'm from Russia:)

I'am very goodish female and immediately looking serious Man. Hope You want to see me:) response me,

I'll send You my photo attach;) have a good day

Sent from my iPhone

Return-Path: <yahueu@lycos.com>
Received: from (EHLO smtprelay.b.hostedemail.com) (64.98.42.207)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Subject: Sir nonsuch:-) I hope you can small talk!
Message-Id: <EA1A8D35-EFDC-F9B0-B009-0BD9992B84BA@lycos.com>

I am 28 years old from Russia:)

For now Im trying to find champion Man. E-mail me noskovatamara@outlook.com and I am going to reply to You my picture

Have a nice time

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <golden.irishka@yandex.ru>
Received: from forward102j.mail.yandex.net (mpq405.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [5.45.198.243])
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Subject: I am still single and I wiould be happy to share some more of my photos and thoughts with you...

Hello my dearest friend,

I think it will be wonderful to keep in touch with you and to get to know us closer... I am still single and it is been a long while since I wasn't on any dating site, so I would be happy to share some more of my photos and thoughts with you, and to have a chance to get to know you closer...)

Kisses and hugs,
Your Irina
golden.irishka@yandex.ru