Isla Cora

Return-Path: islacora500@hotmail.com
Received: from EUR03-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq405.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [40.92.71.51])
Subject: Contact the Rev. to get your 」160,000 cheque : revpapatony3@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2018

Hello my Dear

How are you over there in your country or else where ? It's me, Isla Cora, I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today.

I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these times, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of 」160,000.00

in your name, I send you the cheque through Rev. Father Papa Tony. He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa, in Senegal precisely. I would like you to accept it as this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed this cheque in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous efforts and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev. Papa Tony with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address :
revpapatony3@gmail.com +221.703061734

Thanks from Isla.
islacora500@hotmail.com

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <islacora500@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mpq410.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [40.92.64.35])
Subject: Copy the message below and send it to Rev. Papa Tony... revpapatony3@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018

Hello dear,

I hope you are in good health, dear, kindly copy the drafted letter below and send to Rev. Papa Tony, and if you receive the cheque, do not forget to let me know, okay ?
islacora500@hotmail.com

Copy the message below and send it to Rev. Papa Tony...
revpapatony3@gmail.com
+221.703061734

Sir,
Best regards,
Miss Isla Cora has told me that she has signed a check of 」160,000 pounds in my name, which will be sent to me with your personal email number given. I am interested to know what I can do here.
Best wishes for everyone,