Jack Do or Die

Discussion in 'Extortion scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: derickleo@hotmail.com
    Date: Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:26 AM
    Subject: You can RUN but can never HIDE

You can RUN but can never HIDE

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you until further notice, you have no need of knowing who I'm, where am from, until i make out a space for us to see. The picture in my profile is not me i hacked this profile just to pass my message to you.

I have been paid $75,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employers, its one i believe you call a friend and follow colleuge in your office and best friend, I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are a good person.

Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do, i will know and might be pushed to do what i have been paid to do.

Besides, this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my Job.

my colleagues has been in your state right now keeping eye's on every steps you make but on my searching about your contact email information i find out that you are a wealthy person,But since my data shows that you are innocent and I could make more profit out a double deal. then I called my client back and ask for your e-mail address. And as I write to you, now, my men are monitoring you and your every step.

Now, listen, I will arrange for us to meet face to face but before that i will need the amount of $45,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you determine where you wish we meet. Do not set any camera to or set up any tape to record our conversation. My employer is in my control now, you will need to pay $25,000.00 to the account I will provide for you before we can set our first meeting, after you have make the first Advance payment to the account, I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish). then, the Balance will be paid later.You don't need my phone contact now until am assured of your compliance.

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone close to you has paid us to kill you.

Get back to me immediately you get this mail.... Jackdoordie@gmail.com

Lucky you.

WARNING:

DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

2. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

He managed to kill his email. :rolleyes:

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Received: from unknown (HELO p3plibsmtp01-03.prod.phx3.secureserver.net) ([72.167.238.53])
    X-RC-FROM: <mich_david@hotmail.com>
    X-Originating-Email: [mich_david@hotmail.com]
    Message-ID: <BLU180-W31E78804E88F5C67AF4A74E1220@phx.gbl>
    Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you until further notice, you have no need of knowing who I'm, where am from, until i make out a space for us to see. The picture in my profile is not me i hacked this profile just to pass my message to you.
    I have been paid $75,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employers, its one i believe you call a friend and follow colleuge in your office and best friend, I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are a good person.
    Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do, i will know and might be pushed to do what i have been paid to do. Besides, this is the first time i turned out to be a
    betrayer in my Job.

my colleagues has been in your state right now keeping eye's on every steps you make but on my searching about your contact email information i find out that you are a wealthy person,But since my data shows that you are innocent and I could make more profit out a double deal. then I called my client back and ask for your e-mail address. And as I write to you, now, my men are monitoring you and your every step.

Now, listen, I will arrange for us to meet face to face but before that i will need the amount of $45,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you determine where you wish we meet. Do not set any camera to or set up any tape to record our conversation. My employer is in my control now, you will need to pay $25,000.00 to the account I will provide for you before we can set our first meeting, after you have make the first Advance payment to the account, I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish). then, the Balance will be paid later.You don't need my phone contact now until am assured of your compliance.

As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
    Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone close to you has paid us to kill you.
    Get back to me immediately you get this mail.... Jackdoordie@gmail.com
    Lucky you.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

At least this one hasn't managed to kill his email yet. ;)

5. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <MichealRovers72@hotmail.com>
    Date: 7 January 2016

Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do, i will know and might be pushed to do what i have been paid to do. Besides, this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my Job.

Now, listen, I will arrange for us to meet face to face but before that i will need the amount of $45,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you determine where you wish we meet. Do not set any camera to or set up any tape to record our conversation. My employer is in my control now, you will need to pay $25,000.00 to the account I will provide for you before we can set our first meeting, after you have make the first Advance payment to the account, I will give you the tapethat contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish). then, the Balance will be paid later.You don't need my phone contact now until am assured of your compliance.

Get back to me immediately you get this mail.... jackdoordie@gmail.com

Lucky you.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR

HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

6. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Nope.

Return-Path: <jackdoordie@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-oi0-x243.google.com (mail-oi0-x243.google.com.
    Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016
    Subject: Re: You can RUN but can never HIDE

yes and its all depends on you
    as a good Samaritan i have tried my best, so i need your respond

7. Sphinx

Jack Snipper? :ROFLMAO: Sounds more like a gardener or a barber.

8. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

This part always makes me laugh.

"REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR

HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM"

A big bad fearsome hitman but he has to be home before it gets dark or his mother will spank him! :ROFLMAO:

9. Sphinx

Return-Path: jackdoordie@gmail.com
    Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com.
    Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016

Look i have no time to waste, you have to make the payment otherwise i will prove to you that my boys are watching over you,
    All eyes is on you, i dont joke with my job. my time is over to carry out my job you have to pay the money or i obey the instructions of my Employer.
    You can send the money to me through (Western Union Money Transfer) or (Money Gram) as it is chosen as the fastest medium of sending and receiving money the same day. with the information below,
    Name : Micheal David
    Address : 84a Hann Marister, Manchester England
    Question: what colour
    Answer: blue
    After sending the money please send me the information so that i can go and pick it up. then we can proceed, and i will tell you were we meet and talk one on one but remember you dont involve the police or FBI.
    its all for your good, i awaits your response as soon as possible

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

11. Sphinx

Manchester? Dakar? Almost the same. ;)

Return-Path: <jackdoordie@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-ob0-x244.google.com (mail-ob0-x244.google.com.
    Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 1

12. Sphinx

Oops. :ROFLMAO:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

jackdoordie@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gmail.com by gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550 5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. do3si9284030lbc.75 - gsmtp

Miyuki likes this.
  13. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

14. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Oh lucky. He's back again!

Return-Path: <caromikando@hotmail.com>
    Received: from BLU004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com (blu004-omc2s8.hotmail.com. [65.55.111.83])
    Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017
    Return-Path: caromikando@hotmail.com

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you until further notice, you have no need of knowing who I'm, where am from, until i make out a space for us to see. The picture in my profile is not me i hacked this profile just to pass my message to you. I have been paid $75,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employers, its one i believe you call a friend and follow colleuge in your office and best friend, I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are a good person. Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do, i will know and might be pushed to do what i have been paid to do. Besides, this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my Job.

I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone close to you has paid us to kill you.
    Get back to me immediately you get this mail. snipper.jack@yahoo.com Lucky you.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. REMEMBER I AM AROUND IN THE HOTEL NEAR YOUR HOME GETTING ALL INFO I WANT. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION.

15. Sphinx

Yes baby!

16. Sphinx

Return-Path: <snipper.jack@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic319-55.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.188.117)
    Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: <snipper.jack@yahoo.com>

You are to pay the money to my boys in Africa Via western union money transfer, as soon as they confirm the payment I will give you a call and arrange for our meeting.
    send the required amount through western union money transfer or money gram with the information below;
    after making the payment kindly scan and send the payment slip to me and i will give you a call

FIRST NAME:======= JONES
    LAST NAME:======== NIXSON
    CITY:============= LOME
    AMOUNT:=========== 25000 DOLLARS
    QUESTION:========= YES
    ANSWER:=========== YES
    NB: You are to split the money into 5 places which is 5000 by 5. because you cant send the money all together at once its not possible that way. you have to split the money into 5 places and make 5 payment and send me the details. I Awaits your response

17. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Togo? Gotta be desperate.