Jack, from USA

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: crasanarosa@cambe.pr.gov.br
    Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: Jack <2936410069@qq.com>
    Subject: Hello Beautiful

My name is Jack, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 94.78.92.181, [​IMG] TURKEY, Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi
    Return-Path: jfp@fba.ul.pt
    Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016
    To: Undisclosed recipients
    Subject: hello,

My name is Jack, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved.

Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

3. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 94.78.126.103, [​IMG] TURKEY, Nethouse Bilgi Islem Merkezi Ltd
    Return-Path: avsaroglu@konya.edu.tr
    Subject: Hello Beautiful,
    Date: 2016-06-23
    Reply to: 2936410069@qq.com
    GeolocationProbably sent from

Good day dear, i hope this mail meets you well? My name is Jack, from the U.S. I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need is just your attention and the chance to know you more.

Please tell me more about yourself, if you do not mind. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 177.200.207.150, BRAZIL, Tpa Telecomunicacoes Ltda
    Return-Path: <ebmofc@itajai.sc.gov.br>
    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016
    Message-ID: <1611118846.35238.1471602436067.JavaMail.zimbra@itajai.sc.gov.br>
    Subject: Hello beautiful,

Good day dear, i hope this mail meets you well? My name is Jack, from the U.S. I know this may seem inappropriate so i ask for your forgiveness but i wish to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, adventurous, honest and fun loving person but I am currently looking for a relationship in which I will feel loved. I promise to answer any question that you may want to ask me...all i need is just your attention and the chance to know you more.

Please tell me more about yourself, if you do not mind. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Jack.

Zofia likes this.
  5. Zofia

Zofia New Member

Good aftrenoon,
    I got the same email from Jack :
    My name is Jack, from the US. I'm in Syria right now fighting IS. I want to get to know you better, if I may be so bold. I consider myself an easy-going man, and I am currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Please tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind.

He wrote to me for the first time 3 months ago and we are writing till this time. Our relation seems to be very close and i'm getting to know this man as a good and honest person. I am really involved in this relation but i saw your site today and the same email from Jack. I don't know what to think about it. Could you help me some way?I don't want to be a victim of this.

Greetings,
    Zofia

6. Sapphire's Strike

@Zofia - Jack is a romance scammer, sorry. He will ask you for money shortly, then ask for more & when it suits him he will run, usually when you refuse to send any funds or question him about the money. He isn't in Syria fighting anybody. He is a conman, thief and liar.

It is likely Jack is also Wesley, they send the same email out at the same time, same scam format
    http://antifraudintl.org/threads/wesley-us-army-in-syria.112125/#post-317344

The best advice we can give to you is to stop all contact with him right now.