James F. Entwistle, post retirement

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.89.213, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin
    Return-Path: <f.rychlicki@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <157bf8696d0.f.rychlicki@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: ambassador.james.f.entwistle76@gmail.com
    Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic

PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
    CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, COTONOU

ATTENTION: Beneficiary

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED ONE PERSON TO RECEIVED HIS FUNDS ON EARLY THIS YEAR 2O16 THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE AND TO PROVE TO YOU THE TRUTH,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF THAT THIS PERSON HAVE RECEIVED HIS OWN THIS YEAR

1.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO:6823352535
    2.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO: 1796024845
    3.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO: 7915100454
    4.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO: 5000198276
    5.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO: 5000194872
    6)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:4817891142

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF. AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
    2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
    3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $78.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

I SHALL SEND MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html
    Hurry up and proceed to your western union or money gram to forward the required Registration fee of $78 to the airline termination officer Name bellow.

RECEIVER'S NAME:........ERIC UDEALOR
    ADDRESS::NO 12 AGBOKU STREET COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
    TEST QUESTION:...........WHAT FOR?
    ANSWER:...........DELIVERY
    AMOUNT:.........US$78 ONLY
    MTCN

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line +234 9030-972311 for the update of the MTCN or Money gram No. MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    Email: ambassador.james.f. entwistle76@gmail.com
    MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
    TEL: (+234 9030-972311 )
    CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:

2. Central Scrutinizer

Same mail again. :mad:
    Return-Path: popejka1@gmail.com

Hurry up and proceed to your western union or money gram to forward the required Registration fee of $78 to the airline termination officer Name bellow.
    RECEIVER`S NAME:........AUGUSTINE C NNALUO
    AMOUNT:.........US$78 ONLY

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line (+229)-9929-6941) for the update of the MTCN or Money gram No.

Nigerian phone line? That's a Benin phone number!

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <webofi@rogers.com>
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO nm8-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.138)
    Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: Ambassador James <jamesentwistle20016@gmail.com>
    Subject: From Office of the US Ambassador to Nigeria.

Office of the US Ambassador to Nigeria
    11 Garki road Abuja
    Abuja, Nigeria.
    Tel: +2347084639869.

Att:Beneficiary,

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various Scammers claiming to be high government officials banks and thereby defrauding you of your hard earned money the activities of these Scammers has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well I am American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating; awareness for your products/ services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the diplomatic consignment to you. I am a full citizen of the United States but i was on a mission here in Nigeria as a us ambassador to Nigeria.

Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Nigeria/Benin republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that i do trust you and i expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Monday and I will be bringing your funds of $5M along with me but this time I will not go through customs because as an ambassador to Nigeria, I am a us government agent and I have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as I am through with the meeting I shall then proceed to your address. (Send your cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the package).

You have really paid so much in this delivery that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it, your package($5M) must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $178.the fee must be paid in the next 50 hours via western union or money gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us. Contact me immediately for the registering fee which is $178 only.

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send me the payment information. My flight is Sunday and I expect you to comply before then so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your consignment.

Thank you,
    James F. Entwistle,
    Us Ambassador To Nigeria.
    E-mail: jamesentwistle20016@gmail.com

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <poubelle@fcvnet.net>
    Reply-To: <mentor@012.net.il>
    Subject: US AMBASSADOR
    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARIK ROAD ABUJA
    ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:SIR

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY USA FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE .YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE $3.5M MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $100.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

PAYMENT INFORMATION STATED BELOW:
    RECEIVER'S NAME: MARK CHUKS
    ADDRESS: ABUJA / NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: WHO IS GREAT
    TEXT ANSWER: GOD
    AMOUNT: $100
    MTCN: .....................

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.MY FLIGHT IS SATURDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

MY FLIGHT IS SCHEDULED ON SATURDAY 10.45 AM AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE REGISTRATION ARRANGEMENT CAN BE COMPLETED.

SEND YOUR RESPONDS TO:

REGARDS
    USA AMBASSADOR
    Ambassador. James F. Entwistle

5. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.85.189.163, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Benin Telecoms
    Return-Path: <mario.mastria@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <158982f7836.mario.mastria@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: unitedstatesembassy01@hotmail.com
    Subject: Greeting from U.S Embassy,

This is Mr James F. Entwistle. United States Ambassador to Nigeria
    Department United States Embassy SeaL
    Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attn; Beneficiary,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because the SECRETARY OF UNITED NATION here in Nigeria said that they will divert your compensation fund to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee.

But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money ( $1,800,000.00, ) which is a compensation from United Nation to support you and will change your life, Please I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email,

However if you are still interested in this offer fund from the UN then I will advice you to fill your complete information below and get back to me immediately I will also be sending my passport to you as soon as I receive your details.

YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND, CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONE I DO CHECK ALWAYS.

YOUR FULL NAME_______________
    YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
    YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY___________
    YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
    DIRECT PHONE NUMBER____
    YOUR OCCUPATION______
    CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS E-MAIL:( unitedstatesembassy01@hotmail.com)

I will be waiting to hear from you soon E-MAIL: (unitedstatesembassy01@hotmail.com )

Mr James F. Entwistle.
    United States Ambassador to Nigeria
    E-MAIL: ( unitedstatesembassy01@hotmail.com

6. Central Scrutinizer

From: 41.138.89.196, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <giavig@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <158b19fbd18.giavig@alice.it>
    Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20
    Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic

CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, COTONOU

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A USA AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED ONE PERSON TO RECEIVED HIS FUNDS ON EARLY THIS YEAR 2O16 THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE AND TO PROVE TO YOU THE TRUTH,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF THAT THIS PERSON HAVE RECEIVED HIS OWN THIS YEAR

1.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO:6823352535
    2.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:1796024845
    3.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:7915100454
    4.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:5000198276
    5.)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:5000194872
    6)www.dhl.com.ngTRACKINGNO:4816891142

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF. AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
    2. CELL PHONE NUMBER

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $68.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

I SHALL SEND MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

Hurry up and proceed to your western union or money gram to forward the required Registration fee of $68 to the airline termination officer Name bellow.

RECEIVER'S NAME:........ DAVID MANYA
    AMOUNT:.........US$68 ONLY
    MTCN

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line +234 9030-972311 for the update of the MTCN or Money gram No.
    MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Email: ambassador.james.f. entwistle76@gmail.com
    MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    TEL: (+234 9030-972311 )
    CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.216.50.6, [​IMG] BĂ©nin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa
    Return-Path: <ys-p9955.@ivy.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
    Reply-To: " Mr.James F. Entwistle" <fundi6ernation@gmail.com>
    Subject: Congratulations dear beneficiary,

Congratulations dear beneficiary,

Good day, I am James F. Entwistle the new Appointed United States Ambassador to Nigeria.Without mincing words the new Nigerian Government has promise to compensate all the scam victims by people who claim to be high government officials,banks and thereby defrauding people of their hard-earned money

I am making every efforts to ensure that all of these scam victims will be compensated and I see that you have really paid so much in the hands of this so called scammers that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because your information's and email address was forwarded to me by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) to contact you for your compensation because Nigerian Government has promised to release the total sum of $3Million Dollars as a compensation for being a victim of Nigerian/ West African scam.

Meanwhile, I have discused with the Nigeria Minister of finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun and the Chairman of the Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) Mr Ibrahim Lamorde and they have given go ahead in release of the total sum of $3Million Dollars within the next 7 working days.So after a board meeting held yesterday we have decided to release your fund through our international ATM CARD or ELECTRONICS WIRE TRANSFER or ONLINE BANKING depending on the method you will prefer out of the three listed on our email.

You are to get back to us with your personal details and your phone number to ensure it is same as the one forwarded to us by the EFCC office, also for your security purpose please you are to confirm your personal information so that we can carry the instruction giving to us by Nigerian Government. And know that as soon as you send your ID card and any of the payment slip you make to any of them because that will really prove to me that you are the real scam victim.

I say congratulations once again. know that as soon as you confirm to me the personal information stated by the email your full names: your residential address: Country: Cell phone I will carry the instruction giving to me immediately in your favor and also send me your ID card and any of the payment slip you make to any of them.Reply to my private email:fundi6ernation@gmail.com

Best Regards,
    Mr. James F. Entwistle
    United State Ambassador to Nigeria
    +234 803653 6119

8. Central Scrutinizer

Return-Path: <anthonytrujillo63@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-oi0-f65.google.com) (209.85.218.65)
    Reply-To: usaamdassadortonigeria@gmail.com
    From: USA Ambassador to Nigeria <anthonytrujillo63@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016
    Subject: WITHOUT MISSING WORD I WILL ARRIVE YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW SATURDAY WITH YOUR FUND PACKAGE $10M USD

UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR
    FROM US AMBASSADOR MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE.
    US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA, NIGERIA

ATTN:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD TOMORROW THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $10M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE). YOU HAVE REALLY WAITED SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($10M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $160.00 THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. SEND THE FEE TODAY VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER BELOW INFORMATION

RECEIVER'S NAME========= BASIL MIKE
    ADDRESS======== BENIN REPUBLIC
    CITY====== PORTO NOVO
    TEXT QUESTION====== GOOD
    ANSWER===== GOOD
    AMOUNT=====$160.00
    MTCN======
    SENDER NAME========

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS SATURDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED.

Thanks & Regards
    AMBASSADOR MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

9. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

"He" may not know he's been replaced. ;)

Return-Path: <oficeofficei86598@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: tonigeriausambassador707@yahoo.es
    Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017
    Message-ID: <CAOBksO0EtGMO6Cma39fo3m7xOS16_4s-oe8iBZjvVk8HqJcHdQ@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Embassy of the United States of America
    Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
    Central District Area, Abuja.
    call me +2348035294585

DEAR

THIS IS Ambassador James F. Entwistle, UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA. I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON MONDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF $15M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE:
    http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.htm

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSTERS(SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $97.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA MONEY GRAM OR VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER

WITH THE INFO BELOW-
    RECEIVER'S NAME: MICHEAL OKELEKE
    ADDRESS: NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: SERVICE
    ANSWER: GOOD
    AMOUNT $97
    SENDERS NAME:
    SENDERS ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.call me +2348035294585

SIGN
    Ambassador James F. Entwistle
    U.S.AmbassadortoNigeria

10. Central Scrutinizer

From: 41.138.91.249, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <g.pellicciotta@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a84956032.g.pellicciotta@alice.it>
    Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017
    Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU U.S. Ambassador to Benin Republic.

CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED ONE PERSON TO RECEIVED HIS FUNDS ON EARLY THIS YEAR 2O17 THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE AND TO PROVE TO YOU THE TRUTH,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF THAT THIS PERSON HAVE RECEIVED HIS OWN THIS YEAR

1.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO: 2106409056
    2.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO: 6897272830
    3.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO: 1416968346
    4.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO: 2590616195
    5.)www.dhl.com.ng TRACKING NO: 6897272012

1. YOUR FULL NAME
    2. CELL PHONE NUMBER

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $68.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

Hurry up and proceed to your western union or money gram/Via RIA transfer to forward the required Registration fee of $68 to the airline termination officer Name bellow.

RECEIVER'S NAME:........ PAICE COLIN
    AMOUNT:.........US$68 ONLY
    MTCN:.......

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line +229 62197368 for the update of the MTCN or Money gram No. MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
    Email: ambassador.james.f.entwistle76@gmail.com
    MR. JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    TEL: (+229 62197368 )
    CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS:

11. Central Scrutinizer

From: 41.138.89.195, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <officeservice906@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <859135.7867.qm@web102605.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
    Sender: kabusikigaisyatapioka@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: AMBASSADOR JAMES <ambassador.james.f.entwistle76@gmail.com>
    Subject: Information of Funds Transfer Details

United State Embassy in Benin Republic
    Central District Area, BENIN REPUBLIC
    Phone: +229 621 07 368

Attn: My Dear,

Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin, This is Ambassador James, U.S. Embassy in Benin. We write to notify you that U.S. Embassy here in Benin has inter-vain in your case due your total sum of $4,800, 000, 00, Inheritance fund owning you in Africa. We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here in Benin. This site contains information on the United States of America and Benin. It provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two Countries,as well as on foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S.society and values.The various sections of the Embassy work together as a team to address the goals of the Mission.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of ($4.8 million USD) which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of asking you to pay endless money. However, I went to BENIN International Criminal Organization after USA Embassy Board of Directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people without involved USA Embassy representative, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that were impersonating.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $4,800,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $4,800,000,00,by our self, so, it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in BENIN, because,if you do is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $68.00 by the USA Embassy in BENIN as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $68.00 is the only money that you shall pay to JOHN MARK before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $4, 800, 000, 00, Note that the $68.00 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $68.00 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file, meanwhile you are advised to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

1. Your Full Name: _________
    2. Your Direct Cell No: _________
    3. Your Home Address: _________
    4. Your City: _________
    5. Your Country:_________
    5. Your ID: _________

Note that you are expected to pay only $68.00 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of JOHN MARK . Send the $68.00 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: ________ SAM UDO
    City: _________COTONOU
    Test Question: ______Now?
    Answer: ________Now
    Amount: _________$68.00
    Sender s name: _________
    MTCN____________________

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $4,800, 000, 00, and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after 3days. so you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

AMBASSADOR JAMES
    Director, U.S. Ambassador Benin Republic
    +229 621 97 368
    Website: Ambassador | United States Diplomatic Mission to BENIN
    Ambassador Ambassador James F. Entwistle - United States Ambassador to BENIN

12. Central Scrutinizer

Return-Path: <rubenmaxwell21@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic312-48.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.128.110)
    Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017
    Reply-To: Ruben Maxwell <rubenmaxwell21@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <724618556.2924324.1492533010307@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: Attn: My Dear

Phone: +229-66160250

Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin, This is Ambassador James, U.S. Embassy in Benin. We write to notify you that U.S. Embassy here in Benin has inter-vain in your case due your total sum of $4,800, 000, 00, Inheritance fund owning you in Africa. We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here in Benin. This site contains information on the United States of America and Benin. It provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two Countries,as well as on foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S.society and values.The various sections of the Embassy work together as a team to address the goals of the Mission.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of ($4.8 million USD) which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of asking you to pay endless money. However, I went to BENIN International Criminal Organization after USA Embassy Board of Directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people without involved USA Embassy representative, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that were impersonating.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $4,800,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $4,800,000,00,by our self, so, it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in BENIN, because,if you do is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $55.00 by the USA Embassy in BENIN as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $55.00 is the only money that you shall pay to PETER AGU before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $4, 800, 000, 00, Note that the $55.00 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $55.00 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file, meanwhile you are advised to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

Note that you are expected to pay only $55.00 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of JOHN MARK . Send the $55.00 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: ________ PETER AGU
    Amount: _________$55.00
    MTCN____________________

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $4,800, 000, 00, and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after 3days. so you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

AMBASSADOR JAMES
    +229-66160250
    Email:: atmofficebeninrepuli@web.co.zw

13. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 51.141.32.241, [​IMG] U.K., Cardiff, Microsoft Limited
    Return-Path: <embassy.@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: embassy <godwinmbai@pisem.net>
    Message-ID: <1447523125.10505390.1490037826397.JavaMail.root@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: United State Embassy in Benin Republic

Phone: +229-6292-0772

Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin, This is Ambassador James, U.S. Embassy in Benin. We write to notify you that U.S. Embassy here in Benin has inter-vain in your case due your total sum of $4,800, 000, 00, Inheritance fund owning you in Africa. We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here in Benin. This site contains information on the United States of America and Benin. It provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two Countries,as well as on foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S.society and values.The various sections of the Embassy work together as a team to address the goals of the Mission.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $4,800,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $4,800,000,00,by our self, so, it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in BENIN, because,if you do is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $170.00 by the USA Embassy in BENIN as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $170.00 is the only money that you shall pay to godwin mbai before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $4, 800, 000, 00, Note that the $170.00 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $170.00 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file, meanwhile you are advised to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

Note that you are expected to pay only $170.00 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of JOHN MARK . Send the $170.00 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: ________ godwin mbai
    Amount: _________$170.00
    MTCN____________________

AMBASSADOR JAMES
    +229 +229-6292-0772

14. Miyuki

Return-Path: ha-to.ongaku@aioros.ocn.ne.jp
    Received: from mbkd0233.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0233.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.34])
    Reply-To: usembersy@yandex.com
    Subject: Information about your abandoned funds
    Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017

Information about your abandoned funds, kindly view the attached massage for full details.
    James

15. Miyuki

From: 197.234.219.48, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <lordofthering@mailfrom.ru>
    Subject: Congratulations dear beneficiary,
    Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018
    Message-ID: <web-74891648@be02-umail.umail.ru>

Congratulations dear beneficiary,

Good day, I am James F. Entwistle the new Appointed United States Ambassador to Nigeria.Without mincing words the new Nigerian Government has promise to compensate all the scam victims by people who claim to be high government officials,banks and thereby defrauding people of their hard-earned money

I am making every efforts to ensure that all of these scam victims will be compensated and I see that you have really paid so much in the hands of this so called scammers that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because your information's and email address was forwarded to me by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) to contact you for your compensation because Nigerian Government has promised to release the total sum of $3Million Dollars as a compensation for being a victim of Nigerian/ West African scam.

Meanwhile, I have discused with the Nigeria Minister of finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun and the Chairman of the Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) Mr Ibrahim Lamorde and they have given go ahead in release of the total sum of $3Million Dollars within the next 7 working days.So after a board meeting held yesterday we have decided to release your fund through our international ATM CARD or ELECTRONICS WIRE TRANSFER or ONLINE BANKING depending on the method you will prefer out of the three listed on our email.

You are to get back to us with your personal details and your phone number to ensure it is same as the one forwarded to us by the EFCC office, also for your security purpose please you are to confirm your personal information so that we can carry the instruction giving to us by Nigerian Government. And know that as soon as you send your ID card and any of the payment slip you make to any of them because that will really prove to me that you are the real scam victim.

I say congratulations once again. know that as soon as you confirm to me the personal information stated by the email your full names: your residential address: Country: Cell phone I will carry the instruction giving to me immediately in your favor and also send me your ID card and any of the payment slip you make to any of them.Reply to my private email:mr.james17@outlook.com

Best Regards,
    Mr.James F. Entwistle
    United State Ambassador to Nigeria
    +234 803653 6119

16. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <websee111@bellsouth.net>
    Received: from sonic307-14.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic307-14.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [66.163.190.37])
    Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018
    Reply-To: JAMES ENTWISTLE <james_entwistle@mail.com>
    Subject: FORMER UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

ATT:

THIS IS MR JAMES ENTWISTLE THE FORMER UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I CAME DOWN HERE IN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FOR AN ECOWAS MEETING AND I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME FILES THAT I LEFT IN THIS OFFICE BEFORE I LEFT AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUND, AND I ASKED THE PRESENT AMBASSADOR MR STUART SYMINGTON WHAT HAPPENED THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND HE SAID THAT YOU REFUSED TO PAY THE REQUIRED FEE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD.

I'M CONTACTING YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE THE DIRECTOR OF THE ATM CARD CENTER HERE IN REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA SAID THAT THEY WILL DIVERT YOUR ATM CARD TO THE GOVERNMENT TREASURY JUST BECAUSE THAT YOU CANNOT PAY FOR THE SERVICE FEE OF YOUR ATM CARD WHICH IS $150 ONLY ACCORDING TO THEM.

BUT I TOLD THEM TO WAIT UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU TODAY SO THAT I WILL KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU REJECTED SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY $8.5M WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF $150

I WANT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL AND EXPLAIN TO ME THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE ABANDON YOUR ATM CARD BECAUSE OF $150. BUT IF YOU DON'T NEED IT THEN I CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME TO ANOTHER PERSON SO THAT THIS GOVERNMENT WILL NOT CLAIM THIS MONEY BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WILL LOVE TO HAVE IT.

PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT TO HELP YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND BECAUSE IT WAS A BIG SHOCK TO ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY SINCE 3 YEARS NOW AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND BEFORE THE END OF THIS MEETING WHICH WILL TAKE US 6 DAYS AND I WILL BE HERE TO MONITOR IT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND.

Use the below payment information to make the payment and forward the payment details, VIA Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram
    Senders Name : -------------------
    Senders Address : ----------------------
    Receivers Name :Peter Ado
    Receivers Address : Nigeria
    Amount Sending : $150
    Text Question : What?
    Text Answer : Good
    Reference Number : --------------------

I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON WITH THE MTCN NUMBER, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION SUCH IS.
    YOUR FULL NAME========
    YOUR HOME ADDRESS=====
    YOUR COUNTRY==========
    YOUR PHONE NUMBER=====

Yours Affectionately.
    MR JAMES ENTWISTLE,
    FORMER UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

17. From: 41.190.31.158, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Etisalat Nigeria
    Return-Path: <www.@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mogw1122.ocn.ad.jp (mogw1122.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.229.23])
    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018
    Reply-To: AMBASSADOR JAMES ERTWISTLE <jamesambassador6@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1180075596.54410902.1530033817360.JavaMail.root@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

Welcome to the United States Of America Embassy Benin, This is Ambassador James Ertwistle, U.S. Embassy in Benin. We write to notify you that U.S. Embassy here in Benin has inter-vain in your case due to your total sum of $7.500, 000, 00,Inheritance fund owning you in Africa. We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here in Benin. This site contains information on the United States of America and Benin. It provides pages on the bilateral relationship between the two Countries,as well as on foreign policy, economic affairs, domestic issues, and U.S.society and values.The various sections of the Embassy work together as a team to address the goals of the Mission.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of ($7.5 million USD) which you have been expecting sending money for so long, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of asking you to pay endless money.

However, I went to BENIN International Criminal Organization after USA Embassy Board of Directors for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people without involved USA Embassy representative, unscrupulous elements, and impostors that were impersonating.

Further more,USA Embassy have took the chance to an emergency meeting with the Government of Benin, and it was resolved that you shall be receiving $7.500,000,00, we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $7.500,000,00,by our self, so, it better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here in BENIN, because,if you do is for your own risk.Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $88.00 by the USA Embassy in BENIN as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $88.00 is the only money that you shall pay to Felix Anya before they shall start programing the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $7, 500, 000, 00, Note that the $88.00 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed in the meeting that you have to pay the $88.00 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file,meanwhile you are advised to reconfirm the below information to us to avoid mistaking.

Note that you are expected to pay only $88.00 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it VIa Western union to Benin Republic as the origination of the Fund in the favor of SMITH ILO. Send the $88.00 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund.

Receivers: ________ SMITH ILO
    Test Question: ______When?
    Answer: ________Today
    Amount: _________$88.00
    MTCN____________________
    Western Union

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $7.500, 000, 00, and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government of Benin after 7days. so you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

AMBASSADOR JAMES ERTWISTLE
    E-Mail = ambassjames77@gmail.com