James Johnson, Sasol

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <wehb27@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-29.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.84)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017
Reply-To: James Johnson <jamjohes@gmail.com>
Subject: Diesel Oil Transaction
Dear Sir,

Hope you are well. The south African Central Energy Fund (CEF) Sasol board is looking for a middleman partner for a diesel oil transaction, build a structure with for the supply and share the commission 50/50, Petro SA will prepare a Framework Agreement setting out the terms and conditions for negotiations with your company and our board for Block 9 supplies. I think you could be in a good position to handle this project if you are in business. (DEAL) Please let me know if you would be happy with this and if so, I can give you more details,

Reply to my private email address: jamjohes@gmail.com
Regards Mr. James Johnson

NOTICE: This eMail message is from Sasol and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender immediately, and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is also subject to the standard Sasol eMail Legal Notice which may be found at: http://www.sasol.com/ legal- notices.