James M. Wagman, attorney

Discussion in 'Adoption scams' started by Spanish Administrator, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From James M. Wagman
    Return-Path: <aim@aim.com>
    Received: from 180.74.58.246, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
    Reply-To: <j.wagman02@aim.com>
    To: [aim@aim.com]
    Subject: Adoption!
    Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012

I know a Single Mother with cancer, Her name is Mary, She is willing to place her 9 month old son for adoption, She is looking for a loving, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race, Her child is healthy and doing well developmentally, After placement she said, Contact through letters, photos and visit once or twice a year would be desired, I am her Attorney and my name is James M. Wagman If any one is interested please kindly contact me [j.wagman02@aim.com] Thank you.

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Another scam email similar to the one above, but with different details. This is a really sick scam and shows just how low the scammers have sunk.

IP= 218.202.180.94. Beijing. China.

reply-to: <j.wagman07@aim.com>
    to: <aim@aim.com>
    date: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    subject: Adoption!

I know a Single Mother with cancer, Her name is Mary, She is willing to place her 9 month old son for adoption, She is looking for a loving, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race, Her child is healthy and doing well developmentally, After placement she said, Contact through letters, photos and visit once or twice a year would be desired, I am her Attorney and my name is James M. Wagman If any one is interested please kindly contact me <j.wagman07@aim.com> Thank you.

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Associated Email: [aim@aim.com]; [j.wagman03@aim.com]
    userAssociated User Account: James M. Wagman
    IP= 82.57.200.100, Rome, Lazio, Italy.

It is very probable that this scum has set up email with 01, 02, 03 etc.