James Williams, Western Union

Discussion in 'Money Transfer Scams' started by Miyuki, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <office4@ddjdtfyh.tr.tn>
    Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND
    To: Recipients <office4@ddjdtfyh.tr.tn>
    Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <westernoffice83@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: office4@ddjdtfyh.tr.tn

Attention:

We have deposited the check of your fund ($7.500`000`00 USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr.James Williams, via E-mail: (westernoffice83@gmail.com). He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name..............
    Address:............................
    Telephone Number:......
    Sex:....................................

He has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr.James Williams or you call him on ( +229-9839-1873 ) as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the MTCN, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
    Mr. James Williams

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <AAAA.@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: Mr James Williams <westernunionoffice754@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <925990361.5345336.1489433551937.JavaMail.root@coffee.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Your Urgent Reply Is Needed

I have sent you several notices concerning the claim of your benefit that was paid to you as compensation from Benin Republic following my petition against the Government as a human right activist to compensate you with the sum of $500,000.00USD But I have not heard from you ever since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $10,000.00usd daily until it completes the correct amount of $500,000.00USD For better understanding of what I mean, please copy this link

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=CN browser
    Then enter the following details on the displayed box fields and click
    CHECK STATUS to track your money online with,
    (1) Sender's Name:-------------- Peter Iwunor
    MTCN : -------------- 2923870680
    Text Question:--------------- In God
    Answer: --------------- We Trust
    Amount: --------------- USD $5000
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX
    (2) Sender's Name:-------------- Peter Iwunor
    MTCN : -------------- 9012759321
    Text Question:--------------- In God
    Answer: --------------- We Trust
    Amount: --------------- USD $5000

The status now shows Available for pick up by receiver because this amount has been on the system so long for security reasons, since I did not get any reply message from you after sending you several notices with the transaction details to enable you pick up your MTCN, Now you are strongly advised for the last time to go on to make payment of $75 usd for the activation charges via western union money transfer immediately with the details of the western union agent in Benin.

LIKE I SAID YOUR URGE TO SEND THE $75 TO BELOW INFORMATION OKAY.

RECEIVER NAME; CLEMENT ABU
    COUNTRY;............ BENIN REPUBLIC
    CITY................COTONOU
    TEST QUESTION; WHO IS ABLE
    ANSWER; GOD
    AMOUNT; $75
    MTCN...............

And send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the western union slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds. This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local western union office after you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first 2 M.T.C.N CONTROL NUMBERS of $10,000,00usd.IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not received after Four(4) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently.

NOTE; YOU WILL BE PICKING UP YOUR TWO TRANSFER TODAY IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS $75 FOR US TO REACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER AND DIRECT IT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP IN YOUR COUNTRY TODAY.

Regards
    Mr. JAMES WILLIAMS
    Phone: +229-98646202
    (westernunionoffice754@gmail.com)
    Western Union Money Transfer[plain]

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <forwarding.offi@daum.net>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-smail-vm25.hanmail.net) (203.133.180.207)
    Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017
    To: forwarding.offi@daum.net
    Message-ID: <20171202001052.Al6KT-wCRh-cKzewJVCqAA@forwarding.offi.hanmail.net>
    Subject: Contact Western Union Pick up

Hello,

I have contacted you because I've sent you the first payment of $5,000 today from your winning funds total amount of $1.5Million USD,Therefore you need to contact western union agent Mr.mark smitt for him to give you the transfer payment information and MTCN.

Agent: Mr.mark smitt
    Email: Western.Union.center23@gmail.com
    Phone: +229 62166225

Please try to contact him today for him to forward the payment information to you, Remember to Indicate the registration code of EB-2520 to him when e-mailing or calling him, Also he will be sending you $5,000.00 daily as per my discussion with him.

Do get in touch with me once you have Received the transfer.

Sincerely,
    Mr. James Williams

4. from: officefile office <officepayoffs@gmail.com>
    date: Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 10:03 AM
    subject: Re: Attention Beneficiary,

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OFFICE
    NO-32 AVAPO AKPAKPA,SURULERE DIO
    OPPOSITE ECOLE RAMCO INTERNATIONAL
    (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER)
    (PAYMENT FILE KTU/9023118308/03)
    Telephone:+22999767039
    OUR MOTTO IS TO SERVES BETTER .

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY ,

WE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND INFORMATION REGARDING YOU FUND $1.500,000.00 AND IT IS WELL NOTED ,MOREOVER AS WE WENT THROW YOUR FILES WE FIND OUT THAT THE ACCOUNT WHICH YOUR FUND IS DEPOSITED IS NOT ACTIVATED SO OUR DEAR CUSTOMER YOU NEED TO RE-ACTIVITY IT SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO SEND YOU THE FIRST PAYMENT,

IN FACT WERE GIVING YOU ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVED YOU TRANSFER WITHIN 24 WORKING HOURS BUT DUE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVING TO US BY THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND IT IS AN ORDER WHICH WE CAN NOT WORK AGAINST THE INSTRUCTIONS,WE COULD HAVE CALLED YOU ON TELEPHONE TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE PHONE.THE WHOLE MONEY WILL STILL BE DEPOSITED ON YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR GOING TO WITHDREW AS YOU LIKE .WITHIN 24HOURS OF RECEIVING THE FEE YOU WILL GET ALERT OF THE FIRST PAYMENT THANKS.

USE BELOW INFORMATION'S TO SEND IT.

RECEIVER'S NAME:DAN CHIKO
    QUESTION:CODE
    ANSWER:AA
    SENDER'S NAME:...........
    MTCN NUMBER..................
    AMOUNT: .........$150.00

YOURS IN SERVICE
    JAMES WILLIAMS
    DIRECTOR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT OFFICE
    TELEPHONE:+22999767039