Jason Debattista, from Ontario

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: peter.hughes@stockport.gov.uk
Received: from (EHLO mail2.stockport.gov.uk) (212.121.220.5)
To: Peter Hughes peter.hughes@stockport.gov.uk
Subject: RE: Humanitarian Charity Work Offer
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018

YOU ARE PICKED BY MR. JASON PLEASE EMAIL (Mr.jasondebattista3@gmail.com) FOR MORE INFO

Mail #2
Return-Path: <jasondbea@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018
Subject: Subject: Re: Humanitarian Charity Work Offer

Thank you for your feedback. Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Mr. Jason Debattista of Brampton , Ontario. Canada, my LIFE-CHANGING $35 MILLION JACKPOT WITH LOTTO MAX was a gift from God on this early begining for this year 2018 and on behalf of my family and I, we have decided to do God’s will by donating to you the sum of $4,800,000.00 USD only , as well as charity homes and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young and Old generations in different locations around the world. and like i said in qoute “I said, ‘Something life-changing just happened . . .’ I had tears in my eyes.” and this same tears of joy and hapiness , is what have brought to your life , for you also to be happy and know that you're blessed by GOD almighty.

Anyway After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel and other organization(s) that i'll partner with to enhance this project, I have decided to commence a charity foundation/projects for this year 2018, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant worth of $4.8 million dollars each to at least (4) persons to become millionaires like myself of which (3) people have benefited and received theirs , have also decided to help Christians, Muslims and unbeliever’s from any Part of the world, we can help the needy and less privileged if we both ( You and I ) agree to follow the instructions guiding this organization/charity project in the same way my other six beneficiaries agreed and oblige to the instructions given to them by my legal counsel(LAWYER).

I decided not to do any news flash or video coverage on my winnings because people are busy using good/great philanthropist details both male and female to hurt innocent people out there and the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp (OLG) respected my decision because the whole issue is getting out of hand this days and for this very reason , my lawyer/attorney will be handling every aspect of authenticity to make/approve you my legal beneficiary just the same way he did for my other 3 beneficiaries before you.

I will appreciate it if you view the link below for better understanding , so that you know for sure with a 100% mind-set that what am doing is for the betterment of mankind; To confirm this, you may view below when I won my lottery on the webpage link;
http://lottery.olg.ca/en-ca/winners/jason-debattista-01-25-2018

I know this may come as a big surprise but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other 3 lucky email addresses out of millions of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers/partners to this donation program/project declaring YOU as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 4.8 million dollars from me.

Note: You will be required to set up an online temporary debit offshore account in your name with my pay-out bank where my $4,800,000.00 USD will be lodged and agreed by my attorney who said that all donated funds to my beneficiaries MUST be completed through the use of Online banking system so I can maintain a better and secure communication, this account opening process will detailed to you by my attorney after he finishes with every aspect of authenticity to make/approve you my legal beneficiary.

This may sound like a joke or may be surprising to you but please have no doubt as it is 100% real...Hence to facilitate the payment file process of this funds ($4,800,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to fill and send back to me your full details below so that we can proceed with further questioning on what you will be doing with the money when it finally enters your account and also to enable me forward the necessary details to my legal counsel. Ps: Am not begging or pleading with you to accept my donation , if you can't pay the account opening fee all by yourself which you will be required to pay by my pay-out bank to enable you access my donation funds to you , please kindly delete this message and don't respond back.

FILL BELOW:
Names:
Address:
State:
Sex:
Telephone:
Thank you and God bless you.
Mr. Jason Debattista.

Return-Path: <ltinant@lillemetropole.fr>
Received: from lmcu-cas2.services.alm (smtp.lillemetropole.fr [90.85.21.177]
To: TINANT Lorraine <ltinant@lillemetropole.fr>
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018

Greetings for a great day to you,
it pleases me to inform you that you have been selected by Mr. Jason Debattista, please you are to email him on (4343435zw@gmail.com) for more info why this email is coming to you.stay bless

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Dlipscomb@browardhealth.org>
Received: from (EHLO esa3.browardhealth.iphmx.com) (68.232.143.93)
To: "Lipscomb, Debbie" <Dlipscomb@browardhealth.org>
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018
Message-ID: <1532738155819.27859@browardhealth.org>

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 6:59 PM
To: Lipscomb, Debbie
Subject: Re

Greetings for a great day to you,
it pleases me to inform you that you have been selected by
Mr. Jason Debattista, please you are to email him
on (debattistajason900@gmail.com) for more info why
this email is coming to you.stay bless

The mission of Broward Health is to provide quality health care to the people we serve and support the needs of all physicians and employees.

Return-Path: <bigheartjason@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018
Subject: Re: RE

Thank you for your feedback. Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Mr. Jason Debattista of Brampton, Ontario. Canada, my LIFE-CHANGING $35 MILLION JACKPOT WITH LOTTO MAX was a gift from God on this early beginning for this year 2018 and on behalf of my family and I, we have decided to do God’s will by donating to you the sum of $4,800,000.00 USD only, as well as charity homes and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young and Old generations in different locations around the world. and like I said in a quote “I said, ‘Something life-changing just happened. .’ I had tears in my eyes.” and this same tears of joy and happiness, is what I've brought to your life, for you also to be happy and know that you're blessed by GOD Almighty.

Anyway After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel and other organization(s) that I'll partner with to enhance this project, I have decided to commence a charity foundation/projects for this year 2018, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant worth of $4.8 million dollars each to at least (4) persons to become millionaires like myself of which (3) people have benefited and received theirs , have also decided to help Christians, Muslims and unbeliever’s from any Part of the world, we can help the needy and less privileged if we both ( You and I ) agree to follow the instructions guiding this organization/charity project in the same way my other six beneficiaries agreed and oblige to the instructions given to them by my legal counsel(LAWYER).
I decided not to do any news flash or video coverage on my winnings because people are busy using good/great philanthropist details both male and female to hurt innocent people out there and the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corp (OLG) respected my decision because the whole issue is getting out of hand these days and for this very reason, my lawyer/attorney will be handling every aspect of authenticity to make/approve you my legal beneficiary just the same way he did for my other 3 beneficiaries before you.

I will appreciate it if you view the link's below for better understanding so that you know for sure with a 100% mindset that what am doing is for the betterment of mankind;

To confirm this, you may view below when I won my lottery on the webpage link;
http://lottery.olg.ca/en-ca/winners/jason-debattista-01-25-2018
Here is a link which also shows my beneficiaries who have benefited from my grant donation before you;
http://jasondonationschem.co.nf
and also my faceBook Charity Page;
https://www.facebook.com/jason.debattista.790

I know this may come as a big surprise but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other 3 lucky email addresses out of millions of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers/partners to this donation program/project declaring YOU as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 4.8 million dollars from me.

Note: You will be required to set up an online temporary debit offshore account in your name with my pay-out bank where my $4,800,000.00 USD will be lodged and agreed by my attorney who said that all donated funds to my beneficiaries MUST be completed through the use of Online banking system so I can maintain a better and secure communication, this account opening process will be detailed to you by my attorney after he finishes with every aspect of authenticity to make/approve you my legal beneficiary.

This may sound like a joke or may be surprising to you but please have no doubt as it is 100% real...Hence to facilitate the payment file process of this funds ($4,800,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to fill and send back to me your full details below so that we can proceed with further questioning on what you will be doing with the money when it finally enters your account and also to enable me to forward the necessary details to my legal counsel.

Ps: Am not begging or pleading with you to accept my donation, if you can't pay the account opening fee all by yourself which you will be required to pay by my pay-out bank to enable you to access my donation funds to you, please kindly delete this message and don't respond back.

FILL BELOW:
Name:
Address:
State:
Sex:
Telephone:
Thank you and God bless you.

Mr. Jason Debattista

“ Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about your website "Jason" :ROFLMAO:

ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN
This web page is a default error 403 web page at Biz.nf web hosting service provider that indicates that the access to the requested web page is strictly forbidden.

This might happen due to one/few of the following reasons:

» the access to the requested web page was disabled by Biz.nf;

» the requested web page was removed due to violation of Biz.nf Terms of Service;

» you either mistyped the web address, or there is a broken link at the requested web site.

But you can always send mail using someone else's account.
Return-Path: <Pam.Sheridan@gnb.ca>
Received: from (EHLO gnbexhub1.gnb.ca) (142.139.11.150)
Subject: FW: You are Picked
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018
Sent: August-05-18 6:44 AM
To: Sheridan, Pam (EECD/EDPE)
Subject: You are Picked

jason debattista Picked you for a Grant donation. Kindly contact Email: jasondebattista5@gmail.com

S

Sue234

I to have been contacted by the above gent, and have also discovered that there is no access to the website,i was sure this was a scam from the beginning, i have not passed on any details to him.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Romania, Brasov. Romarg Srl

Return-Path: <noreply@hilton.kr>
Subject: Result Grid
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 08:59:49 +0000
Reply-To: daoudfredgilbert200@gmail.com
Message-ID: <8ca694cf55f31d331f56b7c9117d788f@www.mavtravel.ro>

Donation to you. Please contact Mr. Jason debattista via Email: daoudfredgilbert200@gmail.com