Jason Scott, FTC Incorporation

Discussion in 'Debt collection scams' started by Spanish Administrator, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Date: January 29, 2015 at
    Subject: Final Court Notice

Find Your Warrant Copy :-
    Attorney :- Jason Scott
    Number :- (913) 937 6608

NAME :-
    CASE FILE :- SA#24218
    SSN :- 245972826
    Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation.

This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by the US Federal Government, so before the case is filed we would like to notify you about this matter. It seems apparent that you have chosen to ignore all our efforts to contact you in order to resolve your debt with the Bureau of Defaulters Agency. At this point you have made your intentions clear and have left us no choice but to protect our interest in this matter. Now this means a few things for you, if you are under any state probation or payroll we need you to inform your manager/Concerned HR department about what you have done in the past and what would be the consequences once the case has been downloaded and executed in your name.

Now, FTC is pressing charges against you regarding 3 serious allegation:
    1. Violation of federal banking regulation act 1983 (C)
    2. Collateral check fraud
    3. Theft by deception (ACC ACT 21A)

If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the date on this letter, we will be compelled to seek legal representation from our company Attorney. We reserve the right to commence litigation for intent to commit wire fraud under the pretense of refusing to repay a debt committed to, by use of the internet. In addition we reserve the right to seek recovery for the balance due, as well as legal fees and any court cost incurred.

WE CARRY ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED TO INFORM TO FBI, FTC, AND HOME LAND SECURITY, YOUR EMPLOYER AND BANK ABOUT FRAUD. And once you are found guilty in the court house, then you have to bear the entire cost of this lawsuit which totals to $13,271.15, excluding loan amount, attorney's fee & the interest charges. You have the right to hire an attorney. If you don't have/can't afford one then the court will appoint one for you.

Jason Scott
    Attorney General
    Copyright (c) 2006
    FTC | Privacy | Terms of use
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Confidentiality Statement & Notice: - This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Documents attached?

3. Tired OfIt

Tired OfIt Guest

I been getting threatening messages from this guy going on a year now. I have cursed him out and everything and then when I say its a fraud, he stops for a few months. Then all of a sudden I gets another threatening message. A few days ago I received one with a so called warrant that didnt even have my name on it anywhere.

4. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Yes, Kat, luv, word documents called warrant and summons but neither of them will open.

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

For an "attorney general" he does not seem to understand US law very well.

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Not if, when you are found guilty..

7. Oran

Oran Guest

I called him and told him that I knew it was a scam. He just hung up on me! I told him that my attorney will write him another cease and desist letter, also I told him he wasn't in the states and asked "How do you know!" He is using my real LOCAL attorney partner's name in the text headline to make it seem LEGIT. I am no fool so I don't think he will be trying to contact me again. And by the way, I was a Pre-Law student in college. So, he messed with the wrong one here.

8. az2015

az2015 Guest

I got this too. My heart was pounding because I wasn't sure what it was about. So it is a scam?

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it is a scam. Anything posted on this site is a scam. :)

10. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

11. Sce

Sce Guest

I received the same message with a so-called arrest warrant attached, and the warrant had no name. I work for a law enforcement agency and every time I get one od these, I just print it out and save it. I use to call the numbers but stopped because when I say I know it is a scam, they get very nasty. I just ignore them.

12. tweety01

tweety01 Guest

I have been getting this email.what is it for.

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

14. JDJ

JDJ Guest

i forwarded this email to spam@uce.gov. Government site.. They threatened me once before and I believed them and paid 900.00. I am hoping to expose them and get my money back..

15. Cliff

Cliff Guest

§ 807. False or misleading representations [15 USC 1692e]
    A debt collector may not use any false, deceptive, or misleading representation or means in connection with the collection of any debt. Without limiting the general application of the foregoing, the following conduct is a violation of this section:

(1) The false representation or implication that the debt collector is vouched for, bonded by, or affiliated with the United States or any State, including the use of any badge, uniform, or facsimile thereof.

(2) The false representation of --

(A) the character, amount, or legal status of any debt; or

(B) any services rendered or compensation which may be lawfully received by any debt collector for the collection of a debt.

(3) The false representation or implication that any individual is an attorney or that any communication is from an attorney.

(4) The representation or implication that nonpayment of any debt will result in the arrest or imprisonment of any person or the seizure, garnishment, attachment, or sale of any property or wages of any person unless such action is lawful and the debt collector or creditor intends to take such action.

(5) The threat to take any action that cannot legally be taken or that is not intended to be taken.

(6) The false representation or implication that a sale, referral, or other transfer of any interest in a debt shall cause the consumer to --

(A) lose any claim or defense to payment of the debt; or

(B) become subject to any practice prohibited by this title.

(7) The false representation or implication that the consumer committed any crime or other conduct in order to disgrace the consumer.

(8) Communicating or threatening to communicate to any person credit information which is known or which should be known to be false, including the failure to communicate that a disputed debt is disputed.

(9) The use or distribution of any written communication which simulates or is falsely represented to be a document authorized, issued, or approved by any court, official, or agency of the United States or any State, or which creates a false impression as to its source, authorization, or approval.

(10) The use of any false representation or deceptive means to collect or attempt to collect any debt or to obtain information concerning a consumer.

(11) The failure to disclose in the initial written communication with the consumer and, in addition, if the initial communication with the consumer is oral, in that initial oral communication, that the debt collector is attempting to collect a debt and that any information obtained will be used for that purpose, and the failure to disclose in subsequent communications that the communication is from a debt collector, except that this paragraph shall not apply to a formal pleading made in connection with a legal action.

(12) The false representation or implication that accounts have been turned over to innocent purchasers for value.

(13) The false representation or implication that documents are legal process.

(14) The use of any business, company, or organization name other than the true name of the debt collector's business, company, or organization.

(15) The false representation or implication that documents are not legal process forms or do not require action by the consumer.

(16) The false representation or implication that a debt collector operates or is employed by a consumer reporting agency as defined by section 603(f) of this Act.

16. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Cliff has quoted Title 15, Chapter 41, Subchapter V, § 1692e of the United States Code (for Americans).

17. marian d

marian d Guest

I keep getting emails like this as well....

What should I do...

Are you sure cause when I open the the summons andwarrent open right up... My heart is pounding so idk what to do....

18. Sapphire's Strike

If the emails you are receiving are of a severe and threatening nature then contact your local police. You can, if you wish post the emails here for further assistance. Ensure you remove any details which relate to you, ie. your name and email address.

marian d never open attachments if you do not know the sender, if you have done so then you need to do a virus check on your computer immediately.
    Do you want to post the email content here for further advice, it is likely they are phishing emails?

19. marian d

marian d Guest

Is there anyway you can fined out if these case numbers they say are real

20. Sapphire's Strike

marian d this is a scam email you have received, they are not real. The people who send out these items are trying to put a virus onto your computer. If you are unable to copy and paste, just delete the emails, do a virus check and never reply to these criminals.