Jeff Lindsay

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Cashgrant006@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.1.224)
Subject: GO GRAB IT.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018

Hello,
I am Mr. Jeff Lindsay by name, from California , who just won $447.8 million Powerball Jackpot in tiny Riverside County city of Menifee, So i wish to Donate the sum of $2Million USD to you and your amazing family, But considering my age and strength I cannot personally go around travelling hours to your home and the homes of other Five (5) lucky beneficiaries like yourself who have already benefited from my donation, for this reason alone that is why I'm contacting you here via your personal email, Your email was luckily selected via an internet sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any form of doubt.

Please follow the News Link below for more info by clicking https://money.cnn.com/2017/07/20/news/powerball-winner-california/index.html

Kind Regards
Jeff Lindsay

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <David.Irving@cslplasma.com>
Received: from (EHLO mx0b-001a7801.pphosted.com) (208.84.65.170)
To: <David.Irving@CSLPLASMA.COM>
Subject: GO GRAB IT.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Message-ID: <786E6DF7801C6C4DA8961531258DA02A0B6DC5AB@NAUSKOPMBX10.cslg1.cslg.net>

$2Million Grant to you. Contact (cashgrant006@outlook.com) For Details

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and contains proprietary content and may be legally privileged. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake. CSL Plasma.