The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <leonarda.i@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a138f41c1.leonarda.i@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 1
Reply-To: mrjeh@yahoo.com
Subject: Department of Homeland Security Agency.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Dulles International Airport Washington
DC. USA Address: 20528-0655 United States Of America. U.S. Customs and Border
protection Enforcement Office of Investigations SAC Offices SAC Washington, DC
2675 Prosperity Avenue Fair fax, VA 22031

Dear Email Owner/Beneficiary

My name is Mr.Jeh Charles Johnson.the Senior, the Senior Directing officer of one of the many branches Department of Homeland Security Agency.

I am writing you concerning a situation which has come to my notice and i would like a confirmation from you before i proceed with my actions.

A consignment box containing a very huge undisclosed amount of Fund was brought here to be kept in custody by one Delegate Mrs. Stella Ellis( HOMELAND SECURITY AGENT),who was assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance .This was done some months ago which the Agent stressed that the consignment belongs to you .

This consignment has been here for months and about a month ago the agent stated you were going to meet up with the demanded $69.00 which we required for the clearance certificate from the origination of the consignment boxes .

The reason why i am writing you is because a man and woman about 5ft8 tall and 5ft4 tall respectively sent me an email some days ago regarding this same consignment and the said people came here yesterday with claims that you have asked them to claim the fund in the consignment.

The said persons whose name will be disclosed later said they are willing to pay $69 usd for the clearance certificate to claim the fund, they made me understand that you were hit by a truck and on your death bed you gave them the right to claim the fund in the consignment. This makes me really confused,

I have notified the Delegate Anderson concerning this matter and he has stated that he has nothing to do with it anymore and maybe the couples are been truthful.

So,You should get back to me urgently and tell me if this is true, if this people have been given permission by you to claim the fund in the consignment because they have provided an attorney to stand on their behalf and he is ready to sign the change of ownership certificate and also make the payment to claim the consignment.

You were asked to pay just $69 usd only, so if you are not on your deathbed as these people claim and if you are still ready to make the payment of $69usd for the clearance certificate to receive your consignment boxes then get back to me immediately with the WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMANTION as required and receive your consignment without any delay.

Receivers Name: MIKE UBA
City : Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer : Now
Amount: $69.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#. .

On receipt of your email, I will call the police to have these people arrested for attempted fraud and theft, but if not i will have no choice than to accept their payments, sign the change of ownership certificate and have it released to them,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson. the Senior .
Department of Homeland Security Agency.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <sebastiano.accet9axf@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a4c378928.sebastiano.accet9axf@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017
From: "Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson" <sebastiano.accet9axf@alice.it>
Reply-To: mrjehjohnson4@gmail.com
Subject: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Dulles International Airport Washington DC. USA

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Dulles International Airport Washington
DC. USA Address: 20528-0655 United States Of America. U.S. Customs and Border
protection Enforcement Office of Investigations SAC Offices SAC Washington,
DC
2675 Prosperity Avenue Fair fax, VA 22031
Call or sms 678-882-1613

Dear Email Owner/Beneficiary

My name is Mr.Jeh Charles Johnson.the Senior, the Senior Directing officer of one of the many branches Department of Homeland Security Agency.

I am writing you concerning a situation which has come to my notice and i would like a confirmation from you before i proceed with my actions.

A consignment box containing a very huge undisclosed amount of Fund was brought here to be kept in custody by one Delegate Mrs. Stella Ellis ( HOMELAND SECURITY AGENT),who was assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance .This was done some months ago which the Agent stressed that the consignment belongs to you .

This consignment has been here for months and about a month ago the agent stated you were going to meet up with the demanded $179.00 which we required for the clearance certificate from the origination of the consignment boxes .

The reason why i am writing you is because a man and woman about 5ft8 tall and 5ft4 tall respectively sent me an email some days ago regarding this same consignment and the said people came here yesterday with claims that you have asked them to claim the fund in the consignment.

The said persons whose name will be disclosed later said they are willing to pay $179 usd for the clearance certificate to claim the fund, they made me understand that you were hit by a truck and on your death bed you gave them the right to claim the fund in the consignment. This makes me really confused,

I have notified the Delegate Anderson concerning this matter and he has stated that he has nothing to do with it anymore and maybe the couples are been truthful.

So,You should get back to me urgently and tell me if this is true, if this people have been given permission by you to claim the fund in the consignment because they have provided an attorney to stand on their behalf and he is ready to sign the change of ownership certificate and also make the payment to claim the consignment.

You were asked to pay just $179 usd only, so if you are not on your deathbed as these people claim and if you are still ready to make the payment of $179 usd for the clearance certificate to receive your consignment boxes then get back to me immediately with the WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMANTION as required and receive your consignment without any delay.

Receivers Name: CHIDI SOLOMON
City : Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer : Now
Amount:$179.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#. .

On receipt of your email, I will call the police to have these people arrested for attempted fraud and theft, but if not i will have no choice than to accept their payments, sign the change of ownership certificate and have it released to them,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson.the Senior .
Department of Homeland Security Agency.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <escribaniafiorentini@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to: homelands81@gmail.com
date: Sat, 04 Mar 17
message-id: <OID_1488615700396449_0escribaniafiorentini@speedy.com.ar>
subject: SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG TIMOTHY J. LOWENBRAU,ADJUTANT GENERAL AND DIRECTOR STATE MILITARY DEPARTMENT
WASHINGTON MILITARY DEPT., BLDG1 CAMP MURRY ,WASH 90-5000 USA

GOOD DAY TO YOU. DEAR!!

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN GHANA TOGO NIGERIA SPAIN FRANCE MALAYSIA INDONESIA CHINA AND KOREA .MY NAME IS MR. JEH JOHNSON,THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA, AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA.

I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS.BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BAN KI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRY TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$4.5 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW.

BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIRTEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN GHANA SOUTH AFRICA TOGO BENIN AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOUR DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION.

I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON.

I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW.

ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH THIS YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF $150.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT,BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG.

AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:.................................
ADDRESS:...................................................
TEL PHONE:................................................
COUNTRY:...................................................
SEX:..............................................................

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC.

I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. SO ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX,FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN . SINCE YOU WAS UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE.

TRY AND SEND THE REQUIRED FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH BELOW INFORMATION TO ENABLE ONE TIME SHIPMENT AND PROMPT DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX.
RECEIVER’S NAME:................... MOSES CHUKWUD
CITY:........................................COTONOU
AMOUNT:......................................$85.00
QUESTION:....................................URGENT
ANSWER:......................................TODAY
MTCN:.........................................
SENDER's NAME:...........................
SENDER'S ADDRESS:....................

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT , MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVER TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS.BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
JEH JOHNSON
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <silvano.pierini@alice.it>
Received: from smtp301.alice.it (smtp301.alice.it. [82.57.200.117])
Message-ID: <15ac0b1f8fa.silvano.pierini@alice.it>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017
Reply-To: mr.jechjohson@gmail.com
Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR

THIS IS MR. JEH JOHNSON SECRETARY OF THE U.S,DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY WASHINGTON DC,.PLS GET BACK TO ME NOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON UR ABANDON FUND. WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAIL ADDRESS.E-MAIL: (mr.jechjohson@gmail.com)

MR. JEH CHARLES JOHNSON

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network

Return-Path: <daniela.difilippo@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15bf8de960c.daniela.difilippo@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017
Reply-To: j.william51@yahoo.com
Subject: MY DEAR

MY DEAR ,

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IS TRUE? I RECEIVED AN EMAIL

FROM MR JAMES WHITE, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO CHANGE YOUR FILE NAME FROM YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO HIS NAME AND TRANSFER YOUR $6.2 MILLION DOLLARS TO HIM, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOU'RE PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR FUND BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH. I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAIL I SENT TO YOU SINCE, THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOU'RE NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY SORRY IF THIS IS TRUE.

HE DID SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SEND SOME MONEY FOR THE TRANSFER TO GET YOUR FUND TO HIM BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH IS $100.00 USD ONLY FOR ORIGIN CERTIFICATE, BUT I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS YOU ARE ADVICE TO REPLY BACK TO US WITH THE FEE, IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE DEAD STILL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH MEANS WE WILL NOT HEAR FROM YOU , THEN WE ARE GOING TO KEEP ON WAITING FOR YOU TILL TOMORROW THEN FAIL TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN WE WILL CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO HIS NAME TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO HIM AS YOUR BENEFICIAL.

SO IF YOU STILL ALIVE THEN FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE REQUIRED FEE $100.00 USD US DOLLARS FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGE TODAY SO THAT BY TOMORROW,WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU AS AGREED, BELOW HERE ARE THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE $100.00 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION, The agreement made it mandatory that you will pay $100.00 USD Only for the Transfer Charges fee to enable us automate the Information's on the transfer script text for your fund to Be made available to you. You are advice to send the sum of $100.00 USD only via Western Union Money Transfer with the Below stated details to make it faster and easier;

Receiver Name: ERIC UDEALOR
CITY::::COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $100.00 USD
MTCN NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When you make the Payment, send the payment information to This Office Upon confirm the fee from you today, the Complete Information will be release to you, note that we Have a specific time to transfer your funds and you have to Know that this is the final stage and the most important and Fragile stage of this transaction. The official deadline is Due to expire with the application law. So you have to act Fast to avoid any further delays that may be detrimental to The whole process. I will be waiting for your positive response with the Payment information's. Any delay from your side regarding This payment exercise will be resolved for the next quarter Payment that will be coming so you are advised to add here To our instructions so as to enable us serve you better.

Regards,
Hon, JEH C. JOHNSON
Email :: honjeh.c.johnson@hotmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
He even works on a national holiday. ;)

Return-Path: <tecnica.nauticasouth@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c53ff852d.tecnica.nauticasouth@alice.it>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017
Reply-To: homeland.s23@yahoo.com
Subject: Attention: Please

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash
98430-5000 USA

ATTENTION: PLEASE

I HOPE THIS MAIL FINDS YOU IN GOOD SPIRIT AND IN GOOD HEALTH? BECAUSE I AM QUITE AWARE OF YOUR LOSSES IN THE PAST YEARS NOW, IT MAY SURPRISE YOU THAT I AM ALSO AWARE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES PURSUIT IN BENIN, GHANA, TOGO, NIGERIA, SPAIN, FRANCE, MALAYSIA, INDONESIA, CHINA, AND KOREA, MY NAME IS MR. JEH JOHNSON THE NOW SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY OF AMERICA , AM IN CHARGE TO MONITORED ALL FOREIGN TRANSACTIONS IN AFRICA EUROPE AND ASIA. I HAVE BEEN IN THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NOW SINCE THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA, MONITORING THE VARIOUS TRANSACTIONS GOING ON IN AFRICA, EUROPE AND ASIA, MOST ESPECIALLY CONSIGNMENTS CASES AND BANK TRANSFER. I DO NOT INTEND TO SPOIL YOUR DAY OR TO PUT YOU UNDER DURESS. BUT YOU CAN NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENTS BOXES PURSUIT, WITHOUT A CLEARANCE FROM THE U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. HOWEVER, UPON MY ARRIVAL IN BENIN REPUBLIC AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH OUR PRESIDENT BARRACKS OBAMA AND UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL BANI-MOON, DUE TO NUMEROUS COMPLAINS FROM OTHER SECURITY AGENCIES FROM AFRICA ASIA, EUROPE, OCEANIA, ANTARCTICA,SOUTH AMERICA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA RESPECTIVELY, AGAINST THE BENIN GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA OVER THE RATE OF SCAM/FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY AND AFRICA.

WHEN I ARRIVE IN THE BENIN PARLIAMENT IN COTONOU, I FOUND YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FILE LYING ON THE FOREIGN AFFAIR OFFICE DESK WITHOUT ANY ATTENTION ON A THOROUGH SCRUTINY I DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED BY YOUR DELIVERY AGENT. MEANWHILE, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY HAVE TRIED TO REACH YOU, BUT NO WAY AND THEY HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CONTACT YOUR DELIVERY AGENT BUT TO NO AVAIL. TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, DURING MY RECENT ROUTINE RE-CHECKING, I PERSONALLY DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTENT DECLARATION DOCUMENTS STATED THAT YOUR CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS PERSONAL EFFECTS MEANWHILE, IT CONTAINS UNITED STATES DOLLAR BILLS WORTH OVER US$4.5 MILLION DOLLARS, WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU EARLIER BEFORE NOW. BASED ON THIS PERSONAL DISCOVERY, I AM CONTACTING YOU NOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WITH MY POSITION AND POWER AS THE SECRETARY OF U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, I CAN ASSIST YOU TO LEGALLY CLEAR YOUR CONSIGNMENT FUND, BUT YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON,DC FROM BENIN, WHO HAS BEEN INTERCEPTING ALL YOUR TELEPHONE CALLS, WITH THE HELP OF MTN, TIGO VODAFONE AND AIR-TEL NETWORK BENIN.

I ALSO RECEIVED SOME INFORMATION FROM OUR HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE IN BENIN REPUBLIC, ABOUT YOUR EMAILS, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING AND SENDING MONEY TO PEOPLES IN BENIN, GHANA, SOUTH AFRICA, TOGO, BENIN, AND NIGERIA , WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR. YOU ARE ALSO DEALING WITH A BANK, AND OTHER NAMES WHICH I AM STILL WAITING TO BE FORWARDED TO ME FROM OUR OFFICE IN WASHINGTON DC. WHO HAVE MONITORED ALL YOUR DEALINGS WITH THIS HOODLUM?

YOU ARE ADVICE TO HENCE FORT STOP FURTHER DEALINGS WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE, UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. BECAUSE YOU’RE DEALING WITH THEM IS TERMED AS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. I WISH TO INFORM THAT WE THE HOMELAND SECURITY IS ON LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAME, MOSTLY THOSE WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF WEST AFRICAN DEBT WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND PROPERTY RECOVERY BENIN. ALL THIS MENTIONED PEOPLE ARE IMPOSTOR, AND WE INTEND TO APPREHEND THEM SOON. I WANT YOU TO PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING, AND DEALING WITH THEM UNTIL WE COMPLETE OUR INVESTIGATION. I WISH TO NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT CONCERNING YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT THAT WAS HANDLE OVER TO ME AFTER THE MEETING HELD BETWEEN ME AND SOME OF THE TOP PARLIAMENT MEMBERS OF BENIN AND THE FOREIGN AFFAIR MINSTER IN THE BENIN CAPITAL HEADQUARTERS COTONOU, DUE TO THE DELAY FOR YOU NOT HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX FOR LONG TIME NOW. ACCORDINGLY, WE HAVE WAIVED AWAY ALL YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX CLEARANCE FEES AND AUTHORIZED THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC TO ALLOW ME FLY WITH YOUR APPROVED CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY WHICH THEY HAVE AGREED. THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL PAY TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX RECEIVED IN YOUR POSSESSION IS THE WEIGHT FEE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WHICH IS SUM OF$57.00 ONLY.

IN ORDER WORDS YOUR BOX IS WITH ME NOW AND I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY OR STATE AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU AND I WILL BE COMING ALONG WITH YOUR BOX OF CONSIGNMENT, BUT REMEMBER THAT AS THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT SECURITY AGENT AND I HAVE THE POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY AIRPORT CUSTOMS WITHOUT INSPECTING WHAT I CARRY ALONG. AND AS SOON AS I ARRIVE IN YOUR STATE I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL FOR YOU TO GIVE ME DIRECTION TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS SO THAT WE CAN MEET FACE TO FACE AND HAND OVER YOUR BOX TO YOU BEFORE PROCEEDING BACK TO THE STATES. SO I WANT YOU TO RE-CONFIRM TO ME THE BELOW INFORMATION FOR PROPER UNDERSTANDING BY FILLING THE ATTACH HOMELAND SECURITY REGISTRATION FORM OKAY.

BENEFICIARY NAME:......................... ........
ADDRESS:...................... .............................
TEL PHONE:........................ ........................
COUNTRY:...................... .............................
SEX:.......................... .............................. ......

AS SOON AS I ARRIVE I SHALL CALL YOU ON YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER THEN MEET YOU IN PERSON AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU BEFORE I RETURN BACK TO WASHINGTON DC. I HAVE TAKEN THIS ASSIGNMENT UPON MYSELF BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THE COST OF DELIVERY, BUT NOTHING WAS RECEIVED BY YOU. SO BE ADVICE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL NOW BECAUSE EVERY THING HAS BEEN DONE OK. THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM OUR PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR EASY PICK UP AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX, FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AGAIN. SINCE YOU WERE UNABLE TO RECEIVE IT SINCE

PLEASE SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OFFICE WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION.
RECEIVER'S NAME:............ EMMA OBALIM
CITY:.................COTONOU
AMOUNT:..........$57.00
QUESTION:........IN GOD
ANSWER:.............WE TRUST
MTCN:........
SENDER'S NAME:.............
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.........

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY, TRY TO NOTIFY ME WITH THE MTCN FOR CONFIRMATION AND FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THE HANDLING OVER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU. ALSO YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO US ANY MAIL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM PEOPLE FOR PROPER VERIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH THEM OKAY.

I HAVE A VERY LIMITED TIME TO STAY HERE SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO URGENTLY RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH THE PAYMENT, MY DEAR, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU AND HAVE TO COMPLY AND YOUR BOX SHALL BE DELIVERING TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS. BUT REMEMBER THAT AFTER (3 DAYS) YOU DID NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT THEN I WILL DIVERT YOUR FUNDS TO US GOVERNMENT FUND OR BENIN GOVERNMENT TREASURY. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS MATTER OF URGENCY.

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR. JEH JOHNSON

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria

Sender: fujinagacanon@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017
Reply-To: Jeh Johnson <officeflce410@yahoo.com>
Subject: Good Day To You:

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept.,
Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Good Day To You:
I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Supp. Tony Jeh Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Barack Obama, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress. But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Barack Obama and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$40 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commecial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$85.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Name: .........
Your Full Address: ......
Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD $85.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD $40Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States. As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and forall now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok. Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since .

Send the fee of USD$85.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receiver's Name:.... Frank Nna
City:. . . . . . . . . . . . Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .USD$85.00
Question:. . . . . . . . Urgent
Answer:. . . . . . .Today
Mtcn:. . . . . . . . . .
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmati on and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,Jeh Johnson
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.
I just arrived In The Benin Parliament In Cotonou.
TelePhone Contact +1 860-9565196,

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 3g and Gprs Customers

Message-ID: <15c38acdb55.daniela.difilippo@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017
Reply-To: homelandsecurit818@gmail.com
Subject: How are you ?

YOUR FUND IS HERE IN USA WASHINGTON TAKE NOTE AND REPLY NOW FOR CLAIM
Homeland Securities Usa Washington ALERTS,
Address: 245 Murray Ln SW #14, Washington, DC 20528, United States
Phone number (202) 856-7364

How are you ?

Note your fund is not in Africa any more, is here in USA right now, please stop all communication with all offices from Africa or other countries offshore offices contacting you for transfer of fund, they are not capable transferring your funds to you, which the USA government checking files of our citizens and outside countries pending funds own to clients, we found out the amount of monies our USA citizens and others loose every day while trying to receive payment,USA Government via homeland securities have investigated funds, called your fund back to the USA to enable homeland security office and you conclude this transfer in-house which you must receive your fund within 72hrs once you adhere to our instructions.

The mode of settlement is this, you will receive fund via direct cash cargo delivery to your home, bank or office depending where you will prefer to receive cash, write back to this office to inform you the steps you have to follow to get your funds like we have informed via our letter now, below re-confirm your particulars as requested to proceed.

1. FULL NAME.
2. FULL ADDRESS/OFFICE/HOME
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER MOBILE OR ANY DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
4. SCAN COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE

Write back now to receive your fund within 48hrs as mandated by the office of the presidency on debt clearance newly approved which your payment is listed, this is our final notice to you. Reply to this email: homelandsecurit818@yahoo.
com

Regards, Secretary
Jeh Charles Johnson
(Homeland Security investigation/payment officer)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Kandevie

Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "MR .JEH CHARLES JOHNSON" <jimjohnson22@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1812708272.25938458.1497626649575.JavaMail.root@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department
Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

I AM MR. JEH CHARLES JOHNSON,I WRITING TO YOU REGARDING ABOUT YOUR ABANDON CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OVER US$40 MILLION DOLLARS,I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME NOW FOR MORE DETAILS.EMAIL (jimjohnson22@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY YOURS,
MR. JEH CHARLES JOHNSON
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
+(229) 63146778

Canada. Winnipeg, Hextet Systems

Return-Path: <W...W....W..W....W......@star.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017
From: mr Jeh Johnson <"W...W....W..W....W......"@star.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: mr Jeh Johnson <jeh.johnson0.0110@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <1032771834.1646854.1498566621531.JavaMail.root@star.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
12TH & C STREET SW
WASHINGTON, DC 20024

Payment Release Instruction from the US Department Of Homeland Security

Hello sir

We have received your e-mail and we are so proud to hear from you. I wish to officially inform you that we will start the payment release process to be transferred to you.

Recently, the fund has been legally approved by the United State Treasury Department to be paid to you. So, our financial department is working towards releasing funds to you, and you have the legitimate right to claim your fund with us.

Please ensure to keep any information you receive from us about this payment confidential and discontinue any communication you have with any other agency. We have been notified by our security network about the rising amount of false claims application forwarded to our office daily and we are doing our best to protect the interest of all our payment beneficiaries.

We're pleased to inform you that the government recovers the sum of 10 billion Dollar yearly which we use to help both the deaf, hearing, impaired and poor to support there ventures. The Government gives a free grant to everyone who is qualified for it yearly and you are among the lucky beneficiaries to have qualified for it this year. We select people without notifying the lucky winner through our balloting system and you happen to be among those very lucky winners. We like to know if you want us to continue with the processing?

Please provide us with the following information, so the Department can verify from our database.
Real Name..................
Mobile Number..........
Date of Birth..............
Home Address...........
Occupation................
Monthly Income........
your email .................
and password...............

We shall begin the processing of your funds as soon as we hear from you.

Thank you and have a good day.

Signed:
Jeh Johnson
Secretary, United States Secret Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528,USA
© 2017

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jeh.johnson0.0110@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM04-SN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.11.77)
Subject: Re: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017

Please provide us with the following information, so the Department can verify from our database.
Real Name..................
Mobile Number..........
Date of Birth..............
Home Address...........
Occupation................
Monthly Income........

We shall begin the processing of your funds as soon as we hear from you. Thank you and have a good day.

Signed:
Jeh Johnson
Secretary, United States Secret
Service
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, DC 20528,USA
© 2017

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 7/16/17 7:19
Subject: Attn:

Attn:
Inline with the United Nations millennium development goal to eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2017 i am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is completed, Therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $4,500,000.00 USD (FOUR MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS). You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice.We are happy to inform you that we have succeeded in sending your packaged ATM Card to you via our intelligent Diplomatic Agent called Mr Edward Bell and he is presently in New York. We received a message from him today announcing his inability to complete the delivery due to the fault that his handheld developed which caused screen malfunction and he was unable to access his address book.Therefore Kindly contact Mr Edward Bell, the Diplomatic Agent and forward your direct delivery information such as follows;

1. Full Name:
2.Address/ City/ State/ Zip Code:
3. Cell/Home Phone

Below is Mr Edward Bell
Mr Edward Bell
Email: diliveryagent4888@gmail.com
Tel: +1-(9858868970)

NOTE: Your E-MAIL was selected from a Data Base of 50,000,000 valid email addresses of active Internet Users from which your Address came out as one of the lucky Fifteen (15) Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and can be used at all ATM Machines around the globe Your ATM visa card withdrawing access PIN number is (8114) take note, once you receive the card you take it to any cash point around your area and slot the card and enter the PIN number (8114) and start withdrawing immediately.

Regards
Mr. Honorable Jeh C. Johnson
HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ks255884@jb4.so-net.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO ms-omx53.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.153)
Message-Id: <201707232204.v6NM4xEN005239@ms-omx62.plus.so-net.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017
To: mail@post.com
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT.......TREAT AS URGENT!!!

Chief of staff Homeland Security Mr. Johnson,
Department of Homeland Security U.S. Department of Homeland Security Washington,
Federal Government Office 300 7th St SW ?
Phone number +1 518 856 3794

Greetings to you My friend

I will like to introduce myself to you, am the new Secretary of Department of Homeland security appointed by New President of United State Donald J. Trump after the reassignment of Ms Janet.
I am an Attorney before I was installed the new chief of Department of Homeland security here in the United state of America.

I was going through some files that was transferred to me after the reassignment of Ms. Janet ,I discovered that you are among one of the people that has unsettle transactions with the Department of Homeland Security, International Monetary funds, FBI and many other departments within the state and outside the states..most especially Africa and also some Financial Institutions due to the much internet scams and so many people impersonating different office to rip of off your funds that they are in their possessions.

My Dear I want to inform you that no office or Financier institution are in possession of your huge compensated funds aside from the US Department of Homeland Security, Washington DC and your file is currently on desk awaiting a clear contact with you before I can go ahead and disburse this long awaited funds worth of $17.5 Million USD to you...

I have been given a mandate by the President Donald Trump to disburse the funds to you as soon as I have a direct contact with you...I have attach my identification card within this email for your view.

A claim came directly to my desk that you and your family are all dead and a Wells Fargo account was provided by one Mr. Steven Tilley who claims to be your Next of Kin and that we should forward this huge compensation funds worth of $17.5 Million USD into the Wells Fargo bank account, but God so kind after a proper investigation I discovered that Mr. Steven Tilley is just an identification theft and nothing of such happened and that you and your family are very much alive

moreover,i will not be able to receive your details at this time. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my secertary email address which is(barristerjohn_400@zoho.com ) for quick processing and response.....I will be so happy to have a direct contact with you if truly you are safe and sound like my instincts tell me.

You are advice to get back to him immediately With the blow information so that he can disburse your funds worth of $17.5 Million USD to you.....and to also confirm to me if truly you are still alive or dead.

(1) Your full Name:
(2) House Address:
(3)Occupation:
(4)Phone number:

Awaiting your soonest response.
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
? 2017 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)
Thanks

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017
Reply-To: "Jeh Charles.Johnson" <mrjehcharles_johnson@mail.ru>
Message-ID: <1164519615.39124954.1501287610198.JavaMail.root@salsa.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day To You,

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant
General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept.,
Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash USA.

Good Day To You,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Jeh Charles.Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Donald Trump, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress but you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump, and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and i went through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a through scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash US$40 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.

I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total US$40 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total US$40 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has haired from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of US$350.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Address: ......

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of US$150.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your US$40Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along and as soon as i arrive in your state,i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok.

Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since . Send the fee of US$350.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information. the money should be send to U.Shj

Receiver's Name_____CHIDI SOLOMON
Country_________Benin Republic
City__________Cotonou
Amount_______US$350.00
Question_______ Urgent
Answer______Today
Mtcn_______
Sender's Name _____?
Sender's Address___?

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
CURRENT SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA .
Jeh Charles.Johnson
Calling :(574) 221 0242
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.
EMAIL:mrjehcharles_johnson@mail.ru

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: uurrrshafqrwvw@gmail.com
Date: 2017-10-14
Subject: Re : U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION
Reply to: kallstromsjames@gmail.com

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG? Jeh Charles Johnson . Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Attention Dear consignment

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Supp. Jeh Charles Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security, i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now to monitor the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress. But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card? And Bank Transfer? pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Kenya after serves of meetings with our President Donald J. Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Kenya Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Kenya Parliament in Nairobi and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$11 Million Dollars,? (level Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Republic of Kenya to handle this? matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Kenya, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Kenya. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Kenya, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo,? Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform? you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Kenya and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Kenya Capital Commecial Headquarters Nairobi, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Kenya Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of? your Consignment Box which is the sum of? USD$99.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Address:? ......

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct? contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of? the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of? USD$99.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase? Box content of your USD$11 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States. As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following? an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand? over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery? which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok. Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your? Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it, Send the fee of? USD$99.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receiver?s Name:::: Obinna Innocent
City:::::: Nairobi
Amount:::::USD$99.00
Question:::::::God is
Answer:::::Good
Mtcn:::::::::::::::
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its? Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,Jeh Charles Johnson
From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rosario.obbo@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp302.alice.it) (82.57.200.118)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017@alice.it>
Reply-To: jehjohnson54@gmail.com
Subject: Text or call me on my line:+1 (601) 680-7737

FROM .. HOME LAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT!!
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General
and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept.,
Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA
Text or call me on my line:+1(601) 680-7737

This is Mr. jeh Johnson Secretary of homeland security department.we know that you have not received Your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your abandoned long-lost check confirming to be your won compensation funds,we cash the monies and we decided to boxed the money for avoiding expiry of the check because it has stayed long in our custody searching for your contact to reach you,after our investigation that we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment, The fund values the sum of $10.5 million dollars. So kindly reconfirm your full details via email: (jehjohnson54@gmail.com) as instructed below.

1. Full name.........
2. Phone number...................
3. Current home address............
4. Occupation..................
5. Nearest Airport................

You can call Mr.Jerry Mark at : +229-99289056 the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you.

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson
Secretary us department of homeland security.[/plain]

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member

Return-Path: <www.usaimf@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrJehCharlesJohnson@outlook.com
From: "SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, REX JOHNSON" <www.usaimf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY!

General and Director State Military Department Washington Military
Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Good Day To You:

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana,Togo,Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc.My name Is Supp. Mr. Charles Jeh Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Barack Obama, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald J Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$10.2Million Dollars, (Ten Million Two hundred United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions.Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin,who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo,Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.

I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$10.2 Million that was already handed over to me today.Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$10.2 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heard from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$50.00 only.

In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to you to make the delivery to you as soon as you send me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$50.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$10.2 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, I am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what I carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, I will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and I will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, I will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok.

Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box, for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again. Since you was unable to receive it since.Send the fee of USD$50.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.Please make sure you copy this information well to avoid mistake okay send via money gram only.

Receiver's Name's
Receiver Name:. . . . .Ben Udha
City:. . . . . . . Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . USD$50.00
Question:. . . . . Update
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information. Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

I have a very limited time to stay here so i Will like you to urgently respond to this email message with the fee payment MTCN Numbers ok ,my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to urgently comply so that your Box shall be deliver to you at your designated address. But remember that after (Some Days) you did not make the Payment, then I Will have not other option than to regard your funds as unclaimed and divert it to Us Government Reserve Fund or to Benin Government Treasury. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, JEH CHARLES JOHNSON
CURRENT SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.usaimf@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-it0-f66.google.com) (209.85.214.66)
Reply-To: mrJehCharlesJohnson@outlook.com
From: "SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, REX JOHNSON" <www.usaimf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017
Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY!

General and Director State Military Department Washington Military
Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.

Good Day To You:

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana,Togo,Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc.My name Is Supp. Mr. Charles Jeh Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Barack Obama, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald J Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$10.2Million Dollars, (Ten Million Two hundred United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions.Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin,who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo,Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$10.2 Million that was already handed over to me today.Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$10.2 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heard from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$50.00 only.

In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to you to make the delivery to you as soon as you send me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$50.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$10.2 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, I am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what I carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, I will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and I will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, I will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box, for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again. Since you was unable to receive it since.Send the fee of USD$50.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.Please make sure you copy this information well to avoid mistake okay send via money gram only.

Receiver's Name's
Receiver Name:. . . . .Ben Udha
City:. . . . . . . Cotonou
Amount:. . . . . . USD$50.00
Question:. . . . . Update
Sender's Name . . . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information. Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

I have a very limited time to stay here so i Will like you to urgently respond to this email message with the fee payment MTCN Numbers ok ,my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to urgently comply so that your Box shall be deliver to you at your designated address. But remember that after (Some Days) you did not make the Payment, then I Will have not other option than to regard your funds as unclaimed and divert it to Us Government Reserve Fund or to Benin Government Treasury. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, JEH CHARLES JOHNSON
CURRENT SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <uurrrshafqrwvw@gmail.com>
Received: from (HELO ns602-vm0.bullet.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp) (182.22.91.65)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017
From: "U.S Department Of Homeland Security" <uurrrshafqrwvw@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "U.S Department Of Homeland Security" <kallstromsjames@gmail.com>
Subject: Re : U.S DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Jeh Charles Johnson . Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.
Attention Dear consignment
I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Supp. Jeh Charles Johnson,the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security, i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now to monitor the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Kenya after serves of meetings with our President Donald J. Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Kenya Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.
When i arrive in the Kenya Parliament in Nairobi and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$11 Million Dollars, (level Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.
Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Republic of Kenya to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Kenya, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Kenya.I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Kenya, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.
You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$11 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Kenya and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Kenya Capital Commecial Headquarters Nairobi, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.
Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Kenya Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$99.00 only.In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.
Your Full Name: .........Your Full Address: ......Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city.Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$99.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$11 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.
And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.
I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok.Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it, Send the fee of USD$99.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.
Receiver's Name:::: Obinna Innocent Country::::Kenya City:::::: Nairobi Amount:::::USD$99.00 Question::::::: God isAnswer:::::Good Mtcn:::::::::::::::Sender's Name . . . .Sender's Address. . . As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.
Sincerely Yours,SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,Jeh Charles Johnson From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <diamondbankgroup1269@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic306-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic306-3.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.42])
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017
From: "Hon, JEH C. JOHNSON" <diamondbankgroup1269@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Hon, JEH C. JOHNSON" <honjeh.c.johnson@hotmail.com>
Subject: HELLO I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IS TRUE? I RECEIVED AN EMAIL

HELLO
I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IS TRUE? I RECEIVED AN EMAIL

FROM MR JAMES WHITE, HE CALLED US YESTERDAY INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND HE SAID THAT I SHOULD SEEK FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE TO CHANGE YOUR FILE NAME FROM YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO HIS NAME AND TRANSFER YOUR $6.2 MILLION DOLLARS TO HIM, BECAUSE HE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOU'RE PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR FUND BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH. I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AND I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE EMAIL I SENT TO YOU SINCE, THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOU'RE NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY SORRY IF THIS IS TRUE.

HE DID SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SEND SOME MONEY FOR THE TRANSFER TO GET YOUR FUND TO HIM BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THE COST WHICH IS $100.00 USD ONLY FOR ORIGIN CERTIFICATE, BUT I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS YOU ARE ADVICE TO REPLY BACK TO US WITH THE FEE, IF THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE DEAD STILL NO WHERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH MEANS WE WILL NOT HEAR FROM YOU , THEN WE ARE GOING TO KEEP ON WAITING FOR YOU TILL TOMORROW THEN FAIL TO HEAR FROM YOU THEN WE WILL CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO HIS NAME TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO HIM AS YOUR BENEFICIAL.

SO IF YOU STILL ALIVE THEN FEEL FREE TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE REQUIRED FEE $100.00 USD US DOLLARS FOR THE TRANSFER CHARGE TODAY SO THAT BY TOMORROW,WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU AS AGREED, BELOW HERE ARE THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE $100.00 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION, The agreement made it mandatory that you will pay $100.00 USD Only for the Transfer Charges fee to enable us automate the Information's on the transfer script text for your fund to Be made available to you. You are advice to send the sum of $100.00 USD only via Western Union Money Transfer with the Below stated details to make it faster and easier;

Receiver Name: IGWEZE HOLLIS
CITY::::COTONOU
TEST QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $100.00 USD
MTCN NUMBER. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When you make the Payment, send the payment information to This Office Upon confirm the fee from you today, the Complete Information will be release to you, note that we Have a specific time to transfer your funds and you have to Know that this is the final stage and the most important and Fragile stage of this transaction. The official deadline is Due to expire with the application law. So you have to act Fast to avoid any further delays that may be detrimental to The whole process. I will be waiting for your positive response with the Payment information's. Any delay from your side regarding This payment exercise will be resolved for the next quarter Payment that will be coming so you are advised to add here To our instructions so as to enable us serve you better.

Regards,
Hon, JEH C. JOHNSON
Email :: honjeh.c.johnson@hotmail.com