Jekel Jerry

Discussion in 'Car wrap' started by Bringhsm James, Dec 12, 2017.

1. from: jekel jerry <jerryjekel2019@gmail.com>
    date: Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 1:43 PM

No application fees required. We are just seeking individual that can carry advertisement of our fast growing company(LUCOZADE BOOST ENERGY DRINK ®)on your car &truck,Backpack and bag,Horse & bicycles and earn $500 weekly.An expert has been allocated to install the decals on your car.You will therefore receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the national car detailer (expert) in the mail,So when you get the payment, you will take out your first week pay of $500 and you will give the rest to the detailer,This is to between you and the detailer. A check of $1550.00 would be mailed to you to cover your money and the detailer's money,so once you got the check just get it deposited in your ACCOUNT and when it get CASHED you are to deduct $500 and have the rest funds $1050 sent to the detailer information that will be sent to you,so when they confirm the cash they will contact you and fix a date with you on when they will be coming to your location to install the Decal. jekel jerry call or text 505-226-4541

2. I saw an ad just like you wrote and called him, he did not answer so I left a message with my number. He called me back and wanted to do business with me. I thought it was a scam because that is a lot of money he offers for no work. I just got home from work and googled him finding you. Thank you for posting what you did.
    Jean

De Master Yoda likes this.
  3. The checks are counterfeit. If you receive one from USPS, take the check and the whole address label to the post office. They can send it to the postal inspectors. Please don't tell the scammer you found him online as he will just create a new email address.

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Actually you don't even want to proceed to a point where you even get a check in the first place. You never know if a local, aggressive prosecutor is going to nab you just because you're easiest to find. You could be charged with possession of a forged instrument and that's called a felony.

5. I had no plans to contact him after reading this. I am just going to ignore him. I did contact the company Lucozade and warned them about Jerry Jenkel and what he was doing and that he was using their name. They contacted me back giving me a case number and that they would be back to me within 72 hours.

This is the email he used with me. jerryjekel3@gmail.com

You know it's a shame there are people doing this. Some people have lost their jobs, in financial bind, etc and are really believing the scam. Their hopes dashed when he screws them over. I thought it was too good to be true, that's why I googled his name and the product.

Thanks