Jerome Duru

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <katia@prodiq.com.br>
Received: from (EHLO prodiq.com.br) (207.228.228.8)
Reply-To: jeromeduru09@protonmail.com
Subject: Good Day My Dear
Date: 01 Nov 2018

Good Day My Dear,

With respect to the provision Section 57 of decree 104 of the 2006 constitution. We are directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is ready and OK.

We write to inform you that we have finished up the process of your ATM VISA CARD, and every arrangements has perfectly concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible, so you are advise to send delivering charges and Insurance Coverage fee because the other necessary documents has been taking care by the UNITED BANK OF AFRICAN UBA) authority as instructed.

However, it is our pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; (4011-9300-0604-4910 ) has been approved and upgraded in your favor this morning. Meanwhile, your Secret Pin Number will be given to you. The ATM Card Value is $2.5 Million USD. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of US$6,000.00 is permitted daily. And we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM Center of your choice / nearest to you.

Please reconfirm to us your home address to avoid any wrong deliver such as:-
1) Your Full Name...............
2) Your Delivery Address........
3) Your Age.....................
4) Your Sex.....................
5) Your Occupation..............
6) Your Phone and Fax Number....

Get back to us immediately with all this requested information's, so that we can proceed on the delivering of your Atm visa card as soon as possible.Here is my direct mobile phone number for easy communication :+234-8106-167548

View my Working ID card Below

Sincerely
Mr. Jerome Duru
Director Atm visa card department.