Jessica U Meir, a NASA Astronaut

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, May 26, 2015.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 69.212.176.173, [​IMG] USA, Chicago, AT&T Internet Services
    Return Path: jessica.urlika@outlook.com
    Subject: Cutler Real Estate News : Christkindl Markt Canton Welcomes You
    Date: 25th May 2015

Hello Sweetie,

My name is Jessica U Meir, From Illinois United States of America. I am a NASA Astronaut officer working at US military Base camp (Engineer Brigade) in Syria, I pick interest on you. I will like to establish mutual friendship with you. I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. (jessica.urlika@outlook.com)

Thanks and Kiss

Jessica U Meir,

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

:ROFLMAO: Astronauts in Syria!

3. I found this samee mail today crazyyy people

4. Dodi

Dodi New Member

I got the same email from jessica Ulrik, such as e-mail to Shappire's Strike, I do not know who he was, I need information, who jessica Ulrika meir,,?

email content

My name is Jessica U Meir, From Illinois United States of America. I am a NASA Astronaut officer working at the US military base camp (Engineer Brigade) in Syria, I pick interest on you. I will like to establish a mutual friendship with you. I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail. (jessica.urlika@outlook.com)

Thanks and Kiss
    Jessica U Meir,

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

It's a romance scam so you can just delete it. There are no American astronauts in Syria.

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 160.152.31.220, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos Dhcp Pool 1 Via London
    From "Jessica U Meir "
    Return-Path: <hjsugeoujdf@jkhdbf.tr.tn>
    Subject: My name is Jessica U Meir, From Illinois United States of America
    To: Recipients <hjsugeoujdf@jkhdbf.tr.tn>
    Date: Mon, 16 May 2016
    Reply-To: <jessicaumeir37@gmail.com>

My name is Jessica U Meir,From Illinois United States of America,I am compelled to you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my propositions,please i will like you to reply me through my email address (jessicaumeir37@gmail.com) I have very important and confidential matter that i want to discuss with you,i am still working in Syria for the sake of the crisis,so kindly reply me so that i will introduce to you and the reason why I am contacting you.

Regards,
    Jessica U Meir.

7. Photos here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/jessica-u-meir.105393/
    "Passport" here: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/u-s-a.18005/page-2#post-290375

From Jessica U Meir
    Return-Path: <jessicaumeir37@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-vk0-f67.google.com) (209.85.213.67)
    Date: Tue, 17 May 2016
    Subject: Re: My name is Jessica U Meir,From Illinois United States of America

Hello Dear .

How is your day and the weather condition over there? thank you very much for your reply, as i told you I am united state army general but presently I'm in ISIS’s capital of Syria for peace keeping mission, my dear yes i really want to establish a long term relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner, as i want to invest in your country. So please tell me how economic of your country is and what type of market that really moves there, so that i will know the area to invest on.

i am (Astronaut) working for U.S military base camp here in Syria, as a coordinator in Syria for peace keeping which i suppose it is not new to you. How is the situation of things over there regarding to the economic standard and security? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people , What do you think? I lost my husband since 5 years ago with my precious daughter Mariama in a fatal car accident, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity,tell me your opinion over this? Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity ,honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future although we just met, with the step of trust, love and willingness to begin this friendship.

I assure you that we will be of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends okay, I am looking for a trustworthy and reliable man to do business with, because soon i will retire from my job and i will like to go into business investment, i find it interesting to invest in your country,and if we start the relationship, i think with time it may lead to good business, as it is one of the reason i search for you, What are your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, and Plans for life? For me my Hobbies are Reading, music, and All sports, including running, snow skiing, sailing, and basketball. I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

I also played the guitar in a rock and roll band, Religious a Catholic christian, my plans for my future is to invest in your country and settled down with a profitable business after my retirement from the Army . My Dear let me hear from you so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take good care of yourself.

Yours Faithfully
    Jessica U Meir

8. I received the same, but to skip the spam filter the message was sent as an image..
    Disapointing

9. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: kate1jonson@yahoo.com
    Date: 14th Mar 2017
    Subject: Can we be friends??
    Reply to: jessicameir4@gmail.com which

Can we be friends??
    My name is Jessica U Meir,From Caribou,Maine United States of America. A NASA Astronaut officer. Please can we be friends?