John Ahmed, United Bank for Africa, Benin

Discussion in 'ATM Card Scams' started by Miyuki, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.138.89.214, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <www.@orion.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: BENJAMIN BENJAMIN <unitedbankafricabank41@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1931149752.101589937.1477954149308.JavaMail.root@orion.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: UBA BANK HAD APPROVED YOUR ATM VISA CARD

International Remittance Department funds Transfer Section
    United Bank For Africa International plc. Republique du Benin
    in West African State /Address: rue 7741 unesvia avenue kotoungbe
    cotonou.
    Email: unitedbankafricabank41@gmail.com
    Email:unitedbankafricabank41@gmail.com
    Website www.ubagroup.com

Attention dear beneficiary.

This is to let you know that we have received an instruction from the united nation by orders of the ministry of finance, republique du benin to release your approved payment of us$9.7 million dollars via united bank for africa atm visa card which you will use to withdraw your us$9.7 million dollars from any atm machine in any part of the world.

I must thank you and assure you that united bank for africa atm visa card has been approved and upgraded in your favour this morning. The amount upgraded in the atm card is us$9.7million dollars and your secret pin number will be given to you once you received the card from us, right now, invitation have been extended to you to visit united bank for africa republique du benin for collection of your uba atm visa card and pin number so that you can activate it by yourself and start withdrawing funds from any atm machine in your country but the amount you can withdraw in a day is $30,000,as we have programmed it.

Alternatively, if you are unable to visit united bank for africa republique du benin for collection of this your uba atm visa card and pin number, you must therefore apply for the uba atm visa card and pin number to be sent to you via our diplomatic courier service at your own expenses by offsetting the following payments such as;

1) shipment fee of the uba atm visa card to your address amounting to us$137.00.
    2)insurance coverage of the uba atm visa card amounting to us$58.00.
    Total $195

Both payments is the sum of us$195.00 must be paid to enable us ship the uba atm visa card to your address to enable you start withdrawing your us$9.7 million dollars from any atm machine in any part of the world. This uba atm visa card must be insured so that it can get to you without any problem and diversion. This is because this atm card that can be use to withdraw funds from any atm machine in every part of the world. bear ware that no morm fee will be made on this after the $195 has been made okay to avoid loseing your money okay

So if you cannot come to united bank for africa republique du benin for collection of your uba atm visa card, you must therefore kindly go right now to western union and send this shipment and insurance fee of us$195.00 via western union money transfer with the details below and write your mtcn number down and your sender name bellow down the details,

Receiver's name... Alex Aniagbaoso
    Country.. Republique du benin
    City
    .. Cotonou
    Amount $195.
    Mtcn....
    Sender...
    and bear it in mind that after this fee that no more will be made pls

As soon as the fee is received, we shall immediately dispatch the uba atm visa card to you and it will take only 2 days to arrive to your address to enable you start withdrawing funds that same day from any atm machine nearest to you. Thanks for your understanding and we are waiting for your quick reply and the payment information for the delivery of your atm visa card.

and reconfirm your information to avoid wrong delivery
    your full name==
    direct phone number==
    age==
    occupation==
    bank name==
    bank acct==
    sex==
    thanks for your understanding

Yours in Service.
    Mr. John Ahmed, Atm Manager
    United Bank for Africa
    Republique du Benin
    Email ( unitedbankafricabank41@gmail.com )
    Telephone no: +229-62063670.

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.85.161.137, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Bloc d'adresses IP des abonnés CDMA de Benin Télécoms
    Return-Path: <roberto_lucia_58@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <1594b92a00b.roberto_lucia_58@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016
    Reply-To: unitedbankforafrica423@gmail.com
    Subject: Attn CUSTOMER,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN
    ZARIA STREET, GARKI
    P.M.B. 0187, GARKI, ABUJA
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
    UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA)

Attn CUSTOMER,

I AM REV JOHN AHMED DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] The only Bank appointed by all AFRICA PRESIDENT LED BY OUR NEW PRESIDENT PATRICE TALON BECAUSE OF FRAUD GOING ON IN BENIN REPUBLIC WERE AN INNOCENT CREDITORS WERE ASK TO PAY CHARGES BEFORE THEY WILL RECEIVE THEIR MONEY OWN TO THEM BY AFRICAN COUNTRIES.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM I.M.F.I will want to make it clear to you that what you are paying to the diplomat WHOM WE ARE GOING TO USE HIS IMMUNITY FOR THE SHIPMENT is $50,000 FIFTY thousand united state dollar immediately YOU received your fund and confirm it not in advance. And i also received a security report that you are paying money to some fraudster who are deceiving you telling you that they are going to send this your money to you. A s a man of GOD and an ordained REVEREND i advise you in spirit not to waste your money paying any body till you follow my instruction and did not get your money in the next three days. Let GOD take my life if i am not telling you the truth. OUR SECURITY REPORT SHOWN THAT THIS PEOPLE IS DEMANDING MONEY FROM YOU AND YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING THEM MONEY IN ADVANCE. DO NOT PAY TO ANYBODY BECAUSE THEY ARE FRAUDSTER AND IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUD ACTIVITIES THAT WE HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL OUR CREDITORS CASH THROUGH THIS MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE IN ALL AFRICA COUNTRY.

IF ANY BODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELEGRAPHIC MONEY TRANSFER DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNATIONAL BANK HON OURS OUR REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO PAY THROUGH THIS MEANS AND KNOWN OF OUR BANK DRAFT IS WORKING BECAUSE OF THIS THIEVES IN BENIN REPUBLIC YOUR FUND HAVE BEEN PACKAGED TODAY WHICH IS ATTACH TO THIS MAIL AND I WILL TAKE THE TWO BOXES TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND SEND THE KEYS TO THE BOXES SEPARATELY TO YOU BY DHL TO AVOID THE COURIER SERVICE STAFF TEMPERING WITH THE CONTENT OR DIVERT IT TO ANOTHER PLACE. PLEASE STOP COMMUNICATING WITH THIS FRAUDSTERS FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE SENT MONEY TO THEM JUST LET ME KNOW SO THAT OUR SECURITY AGENT WILL RETRIEVE IT BACK TO YOU BUT THAT WILL BE AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FUND.

I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION. PLEASE FORWARD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK INFORMATION BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE. ALL THE DOCUMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER AND FACELESS AFRICAN. BUT GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROFIT A MAN WHEN YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL. I WANT YOU TO TAKE NOTE THAT MR SUNDAY BEN HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO STOP ALL MEANS OF ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH THIS FRAUDSTER OR FACE JAIL, AS $15,000 FIFTEEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR HAVE BEEN MAPPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES OF SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU.

THIS IS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND IS NO MORE $850.000.00 EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND USD BUT $835,000.00 EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE UNITED STATE DOLLAR. I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MR SUNDAY BEN AS HE HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATE ABOUT THIS ARRANGEMENT . REV JOHN AHMED DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT UNITED AFRICA BANK PLC. OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND SEE HOW THE MONEY IS BEEN PACKED Please contact on this E-mail. (unitedbankplc20032001@gmail.com )

REV JOHN AHMED
    DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
    UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC