John and Lisa Robinson, John and Lisa Robinson Charity Scheme

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Godzilla, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

From: 160.152.62.148, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos Dhcp Pool 1 Via London
    From "John and Lisa Robinson"
    Return-Path: <m.bachtiar@uii.ac.id>
    Subject: $1,000,000.00 USD Donated To You(Reply)
    To: Recipients <m.bachtiar@uii.ac.id>
    Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016
    Reply-To: johnandlisarobinson@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20160306175833.AA031127F0160@mailx.uii.ac.id>

Dear Beloved,

Our Names are John and Lisa Robinson from Munford, Tennessee, Winners of $528.8 Millions Dollars in the just concluded powerball lottery on January 15th 2016.We wish to inform you that you have been selected to receive a donation of $1,000,000.00 USD from the John and Lisa Robinson Charity Scheme(JLRCS). We are happily giving One million United States Dollars to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world.Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws,and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http://www.today.com/news/powerball-winners-tennessee-couple-claims-they-won-jackpot-today-show-t67276

However you are required forward your information such as Full Names:.....Address:........Phone Number:....State and Country if you wish to claim your donation funds immediately.

John and Lisa Robinson
    Copyright 2016 John and Lisa Robinson Charity Scheme All Rights Reserved

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From "Leochner, Dustin M."
    Return-Path: <DMLeochner@bluevalleyk12.org>
    Received: from (EHLO na01-bn1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.56.110.147)
    From: "Leochner, Dustin M." <DMLeochner@bluevalleyk12.org>
    To: "Leochner, Dustin M." <DMLeochner@bluevalleyk12.org>
    Subject: Re: You Are Chosen!!!
    Thread-Topic: You Are Chosen!!!
    Date: Wed, 11 May 2016
    Message-ID: <1463003903140.70398@bluevalleyk12.org>

Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:39 PM
    To: Leochner, Dustin M.
    Subject: You Are Chosen!!!

A Special Gift/Donation as been awarded to your(email address). Contact Mr and Mrs John Lisa Robinson via johnlisarobinson66@gmail.com for details.
    ---------------
    Blue Valley Schools - Education Beyond Expectations
    ---------------
    This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Further, the sender accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by any virus, spyware, malware, or other malicious code transmitted by this e-mail.

3. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Fron: 41.190.2.77, [​IMG] Nigeria, Ikeja, Emts (Etisalat Nigeria) Commercial Use
    From "Tierney, Jon"
    Return-Path: <jtierney@emcc.edu>
    To: "Tierney, Jon" <jtierney@emcc.edu>
    Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016
    Message-ID: <1469402472520.5776@emcc.edu>

?

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 11:53 PM
    To: Tierney, Jon
    Subject: You Are Chosen!!!

A Special Gift/Donation as been Awarded to your(email address). Contact Mr and Mrs John Lisa Robinson via johnlisarobinson66@gmail.com for more details.

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 106.222.46.137, INDIA, Delhi, Bharti Airtel
    Return-Path: jj2016@uga.edu
    Subject: About
    Date: 2016-08-09
    Reply to: jj2016@uga.edu

A special greeting to you from John & Lisa Robinson winner's of POWERBALL LOTTERY. You are receiving this message because you have been selected as one of our lucky winners to receive the sum of $250,000.00 USD as giveaway to 10 individuals. Please contact our event manager only on jrldonation@foxmail.com for better understanding and claims.

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <mullaebrahim@gmail.com>
    Subject: Attention
    Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: "John & Lisa Robinson" <lisa.johnrob@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <55390483.20160909102054@gmail.com>

Attention

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a PowerBall of $528 jackpot on January 15, 2016 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION Dollar to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lots of 15-20 lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, Your contact was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this email because we have short listed you as one of the lucky recipients, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winner and all you have to do is get back to us this email ( jlisa.robinson1@gmail.com ) with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see our interview and send your response back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYN5wk7KO_cI
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-winners-tennessee-identified-john-robinson-lisa-robinson

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

We await your urgent response Via email jlisa.robinson1@gmail.com

Good-luck,
    lisa and John Robinson

6. Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a PowerBall of $528 jackpot on January 15, 2016 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION Dollar to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lots of 15-20 lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, Your contact was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this email because we have short listed you as one of the lucky recipients, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winner and all you have to do is get back to us this email ( jlisa.robinson1@gmail.com ) with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out bank.

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

We await your urgent response Via email jlisa.robinson1@gmail.com

Good-luck,
    lisa and John Robinson

7. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.237.30.238, [​IMG] Kenya, Kiambu, Wananchi Group Kenya
    Return-Path: <giuseppe.feis@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15aecc17959.giuseppe.feis@alice.it>
    Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
    Reply-To: charity@lisaandjohnrobinson.com
    Subject: LJC/Donation-ref:K011- You have been Chosen for our Donation

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you. This is a kind notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us. My wife and I won the Powerball Jackpot of $528 Million Dollars on January 15, 2016 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $300 Million Dollars to charity.

This donation of $1 Million is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are links to that effect.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5wk7KO_cI
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/powerball-winners-tennessee-identified-john-robinson-lisa-robinson

You are required to forward your particulars to us at: charity@lisaandjohnrobinson.com

Remain Blessed.
    Lisa and John Robinson

8. Miyuki

From: 160.152.1.139, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria
    Return-Path: sbarhorst5336@edisonohio.edu
    To: "Barhorst, Susan" <sbarhorst5336@edisonohio.edu>
    Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017
    Message-ID: <1491691128244.61632@edisonohio.edu>

A Special Gift/Donation as been Awarded to your(email address). Contact Mr and Mrs John Lisa Robinson via johnlisarobinson66@gmail.com for more details.

9. I'm dont know what to say.I do need this money for alot of things for me and my 9 yr old son it's hard.Everyday I wake up if I even sleep thinking about my 18 mth old daughter and my 24 yr old son 2 mthis ago I haven't worked since I will not ever be the same all I have is my young son I was at a lose till the good LORD pointed you'll to me PRAYER AND FAITH

10. Sapphire's Strike

@ JEFREY PAUL BARBER - Sorry the above emails are copies of scams, we are an antifraud website.

11. Miyuki

Same as my previous scam mail format.
    Return-Path: <sperhias@otenet.gr>
    Reply-To: lisa.johnrob@gmail.com
    Mail-Reply-To: lisa.johnrob@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <67fb6373700eb2d20928795e19afc451@otenet.gr>

12. crazy 8

crazy 8 Guest

Dear Beneficiary,

Greetings to you. This is a kind notification that you have been chosen to benefit from our charity project aimed at touching lives and helping those that we can across the world as God has blessed us. My wife and I won the Powerball Jackpot of $528 Million Dollars on January 15, 2016 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $300 Million Dollars to charity.

This donation of $1 Million is made out to you so to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are links to that effect.
    [MEDIA=youtube]YN5wk7KO_cI[/MEDIA]

Kindly forward your Message of Acceptance to us at:
    charity@lisaandjohnrobinson.com

Remain Blessed.
    Lisa and John Robinson

13. nonontech

nonontech Guest

This is what I received few hours ago...

GREAT NEWS
    NOTIFICATION <dmorales@eeasa.com.ec>
    To: Recipients (dmorales@eeasa.com.ec)

You have a Charity Donation of $150,000.00 from Lisa and John Robinson. For full details, Contact them now via Email: charitylisajohnrobinson.com@gmail.com

14. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.228.239.11, [​IMG] South Africa, Telkom SA SOC Ltd
    Return-Path: <donghungthuan.q12@tphcm.gov.vn>
    Subject: DONATION
    To: Recipients <donghungthuan.q12@tphcm.gov.vn>
    From: FREE WILL DONATION <donghungthuan.q12@tphcm.gov.vn>
    Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: <info.prodigytale1@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <10946c798a054835a0686bec9e568f08@HCM-MBX-03.hcm.vn>
    Return-Path: donghungthuan.q12@tphcm.gov.vn

Greetings, The recent winner of Powerball Jackpot "Tennessee 20" has deem it necessary to donate the sum of $4,209,000 USD each to you and Nine other lucky beneficiaries, in fulfilment of giving out 10% of their winnings as donation grant. Mind you, this is not a regular circulation, contact Patrick Dean, the group's President and CEO via: info.prodigytale1@gmail.com for more information about this donation and for confirmation of this great news, click the link below; http://www.powerball.com/powerball/winners/2016/TN_Group1126.shtml Regards, info.prodigytale1@gmail.com, President and CEO of the Tennessee Education Lottery. For Power-Ball and the "Tennessee 20" -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder,that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider. Thank you, Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Education Lottery. For "Tennessee 20"

15. It's a shame. I pray they crack down on these scammers before they find a victim. I get at least two emails a day from scammers. I am struggling, a single mother, and need help badly. It would be a blessing to receive money from a stranger. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world. What kind of person spend the bulk of the day praying on the needy.

16. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

They try to crack down on them but every time they catch a scammer 3 more spring up. It's like whack-a-mole. As to what these people are like, you probably don't want to know.

17. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <ARCHAMBJ@si.edu>
    Received: from si-mailout03.si.edu (si-mailout03.si.edu. [160.111.103.177])
    To: "Archambault, JoAllyn" <ARCHAMBJ@si.edu>
    Subject: RE: GIFT!!!
    Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017

$3M donated to You Reply To: lisajohn017@gmail.com

18. Miyuki

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018, 11:37 AM CHARITY FOUNDATION <officialcharityfoundation@worldorgcharity.org> wrote:

My Dear

This is to inform you that we acknowledge the receipt of your last email However, since we won the Power Ball Lottery, my wife and I have been investing ahead of the future , as we just bought some houses in Tennessee and also building charity foundation in Africa Kenya and we are also on vacation in Kenya because my wife mother previously work from there, so we are spending sometime there before ours second Honey Moon which will be next month in the Bahamas, but nevertheless, I have already issued a valid cheque for $1,000,000.00 USD in your name but your cheque has been deposited with CITI Bank as an international bank draft.

The amount to be given out to you is a sum of $1,000,000 USD (One Million United State Dollars) which is actually quite a huge sum and you would agree with me that it is also quite unbelievable seeing someone give out such amount of money to any individual, that's why we have made sure that we choose the right persons to give these out to and we hope that our aim of giving out this fund to you is achieved Note that every transfer process in getting this fund to you legally would be commenced and also note that we require you to map out good strategies in ensuring that the less privileged around your region benefits from this fortune you would be receiving from us, that is really our main aim of giving out this fund to you as we wouldn't be able to carry this task on our own without having to involve the likes of you through an Electronic Ballot System.

Please always try and remember that the objective of this donation to you is to make a notable change in the standard of living of the less privileged people all around your region before the end of the year 2018. Note that you have only be chosen to receive this donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation might not get to you again so we advise you to take your time and thought in spending the donation wisely on projects that will last your community for a long time to come.

Kindly allow me to inform you that just last month alone, I and my wife Lisa discovered a huge number of double claims due to beneficiary's informing close friends relatives, attorneys and third parties about their donations, As a result these close friends, relatives, attorneys and third parties tried to claim the donation sum on behalf of the real recipients thereby causing problems for the payout bank, Please be informed that any double claim discovered in the disbursement process will certainly result to the cancellation of that particular donation, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real beneficiary, as it is taken that the real recipient was the informer to the double claimer about the donation. So you are hereby advised to keep your information's strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered.

Now taking into cognizance the nature of the funds, Kenya Financial Security Act requires International beneficiaries like you to open an account with the payout bank over there in Kenya, who will be responsible for clearing the cheque in Kenya before the funds can be transferred to your designated bank account anywhere in the world, I have therefore included a Donation Code Number to this message [LJR1/001/2018BDB] which should be kept strictly confidential as you will use it in receiving your donation.

You are to contact the management of CITI Bank, immediately as they have been authorized to clear the cheque and wire the funds to you after you must have opened an account with them and concluded all modalities associated with the wire transfer process.

BANK NAME:CFC CITI BANK
    OFFICER NAME: IBRAHIM YOUSUF.
    EMAIL: (infocitibankonline@citiibnk.net)
    Tel:+254-7200 39806
    Fax:00254-7200 39806

Please note that upon your contact with the bank you are to provide them with your Donation Code Number [LJR1/001/2018BDB] so that he can verify your identity with the details we sent over to their office a while ago on and In view of this whole information passed to you, please be informed also that the bank would require you to open an account with them so as to hasten the processing, don't panic as this is one of the routine I informed you about earlier on this email, The account when opened with them must have a minimum balance and such balance must come from you, This is being done because the account must have a minimum balance to be able to accommodate such huge amount, this is also known as opening balance, The opening balance is still your money, as when you are transferring the money from the account you opened with them, you can transfer the total amount if you wish.

We believe this information is helpful to you and we do expect that you understand every aspect of it without being skeptic, doubtful or disbelief also ensure that you report back to us on every of your conversation with the bank as it will account for records purpose to avoid any misunderstanding.

Your follow up and full cooperation is highly anticipated.

Best Regards,
    Lisa & John Robinson

19. Nena

Nena Guest

Esto también es un fraude? Lo acabo de recibir

20. Sapphire's Strike

Sí, es una estafa.