Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017
Reply-To: FBI UNIT <johnbillfbi@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <157292725.22837775.1508779333585.JavaMail.root@oak.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FBI OFFICIAL

FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Address:935 Pennsyl=C2=ADvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535
Tel: +1 (910) 319-8324

I am John Bill from FBI unit,i have been instructed by our new FBI Director Christopher Wray, to inform you that out of our thorough investigation lately ,we found out that one of the abandoned valid Packages such as ATM Cards And Consignment Boxes by diplomatic agents who complained that the beneficiaries were not able to provide the anti terrorist clearance certificate to guide and show that the fund is no way related to fraud or drug money,with the information we have here ,we found out that one of the funds belongs to you.

And you are meant to report back quick with the fee for the needed certificate which is only $280 ,in conclusion i want to tell you that you are advised to stop any transaction you are doing now for this fund ,because your fund is now under our custody and we will deliver it to you by our self.

Get back to us quick for the information where you will send the fee to avoid any more delay on your fund and make sure you provide your phone number as well for easy communication. thanks.

FBI Special Agent John Bill
Fax: +1 (910) 319-8324

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <wwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
RDate: Sat, 28 Oct 2017
From: Federal Bureau Of Investigation <"wwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: FBI UNIT <fbiunit.johnbill@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1192931354.58624000.1509137483641.JavaMail.root@clock.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Federal Government Office
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535 ,United States
Text Phone: +1 509 245-2045

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I 'm contacting you by your email however; I feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I'm Mr. John Bill United States New Appointed FBI fraud Investigator , I work hand in hand with the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I'm specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/ INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN,Consignment Box, Lotto JACKPOT, LOANS] and I notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but I advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a Fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you're been confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $10.5 Million usd COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $10.5 Million usd approved for payment by Office of the Presidency here in United States.

I'm informing you this today because I came to notice that you're not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, I have decided to help you get your funds directly from the us Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in WV United States because your Legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you're interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $10.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid $10.5 Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your cooperation and understanding.

Please urgently contact me back on my email by clicking your Reply.

Thanks

Your Faithful
Mr. John Bill
Email: (fbiunit.johnbill@hotmail.com)
FBI Special investigator

L

Lisa V.

I received the same email on Nov 25, 2017, 2:32pm and I reported the email. Might be good to report the email too and not give up any personal information about yourself to that email or any stating anything about you receiving any kind of money unless you know who they are and that they are a genuine government agency or lawyer for any deceased relative about their will and your inheritance.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Benin again.
Return-Path: <www.@shirt.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: FBIUNIT <fbiunit.johnbill2000@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1054552691.56068115.1521928605123.JavaMail.root@shirt.ocn.ne.jp>

Text Phone: +(202) 852 9923

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Benin again.
Return-Path: <POWELL.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: MR JOHN BILL <fbiunit.johnbill2019@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <289046986.23056403.1528487340032.JavaMail.root@extra.ocn.ne.jp>

Text Phone: +(505) 365-6490

Mr. John Bill
Email: (fbiunit.johnbill2019@gmail.com)

I

Insektorrules

I did respond....

Oh thank you Mr. Bill! I have not been able to receive my funds from my long lost Uncle Hugh Beenad who had been in contact with me recently. I would appreciate any help that you can offer!
Yours truly,
Pat See

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 11:19 PM Federal Bureau Of Investigation <fbi.@carrot.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
Text Phone: +1 509 245-2045

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <fbi.@arion.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0222.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0222.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.233.23])
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018
Reply-To: JOHN BILLS <johnbills864@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <2101581342.2119127.1530395554445.JavaMail.root@arion.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

Federal Bureau of investigation
Headquarters Washington DC.
Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Attn Recipient:

This is agent JOHN BILLS, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (Christopher A. Wray), who assumed the role on August 2, 2017, We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa. Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $8.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message. These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required. I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them. In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JOHN BILLS (FBI) AGENT
Cyber Crime Division

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
From Benin.
Reply-To: FBI DEPARTMENT <federalbureauofinvestig75@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <173137107.120534.1531251972634.JavaMail.root@star.ocn.ne.jp>

Phone number +1 (202) 688-8652
Mr. John Bill
Email: (federalbureauofinvestig75@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From: Federal Bureau Of Investigation <fbi.@tea.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, Aug 31, 2018
Subject: FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I 'm contacting you by your email however; I feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I'm Mr.John Bill United States New Appointed FBI fraud Investigator , I work hand in hand with the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I'm specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/ INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN,Consignment Box, Lotto® JACKPOT, LOANS] and I notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but I advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a Fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you're been confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $10.5 Million usd COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $10.5 Million usd approved for payment by Office of the Presidency here in United States.

I'm informing you this today because I came to notice that you're not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, I have decided to help you get your funds directly from the us Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in WV United States because your Legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you're interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $10.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid $10.5 Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your cooperation and understanding.

Please urgently contact me back on my email by clicking your Reply.

Thanks
Your Faithful
Mr.John Bill
Email: (fbiunit.johnbill@gmail.com)