John Brown, Canada Immigration Bureau

Discussion in 'Visa scams' started by Dororo, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

CANADA IMMIGRATION BUREAU. Immigration Services
    372 Rideau Street # 900
    Ottawa, ON - K1N 1G7
    Canada,
    Tel: (416) 979-2443 - Fax: (144) 358-40572,E Fax ;1801-757-8778
    IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA ,CANADA
    www.immigrationbureau.ca
    WE ARE NOW SET TO SAVE TO YOUR MAXIMUM SATISTATION ,WE HAVE SEE ALL THE FORMS SENT FROM CANADA HOTELS TO YOU, YOU ARE DEMANDED TO PROCURE THE FOLLOWING ,

[A] RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT IN HOTEL CANADIAN

THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOUR RECENTLY TAKEN

THIS IS A HOW YOU CAN SCAN IT, EXAMPLE----

PASSPORT,PHOTOGRAPH,

NOTE
    ALL THESE SHOULD BE SCANNED IN COMPUTER AND SENT TO IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA. IMMIGRATION BUREAU WILL HAVE ASSESSED IT , IF APPROVE WILL SENT A FORM TO YOU TO FILL AND SENT TO OUR CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR AFORMENTIONED ,PASSPORT ,LETTER OF INVITATION FROM HOTEL,BIRTH CERTIFICATE ,CLEARANCE FROM AFRICA ZONAL COODINATOR ,IMMIGRATION WILL FORWARD ALL YOUR DOCUMENT TO OUR CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR APPROVE. OF YOUR VISA
    THANKS
    DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION
    Mr John Brown

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Subject: CANADA IMMIGRATION INFORMATION
    Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008,

canada immigration information
    Canada immigration
    CANADA COAT OF ARMS
    http://www.filcro.com/page3.html
    CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUREAU
    Immigration Services
    372 Rideau Street # 900
    Ottawa, ON - K1N 1G7
    Canada,
    Tel: (416) 979-2443 - Fax: (144) 358-40572,E Fax ;1801-757-8778
    IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA, CANADA.

DEAR CANADIAN JOB APPLICANT,
    WE ARE SET TO SERVE YOU TO YOUR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION. YOU ARE DEMANDED TO PROCURE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS

www.immigrationbureau.ca
    [A] BIRTH CERTIFICATE
    THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOUR RECENTLY TAKEN
    THIS IS A HOW YOU CAN SCAN IT, EXAMPLE----
    Passport booklet
    Identification page of the passport booklet
    [C] CANADIAN IMMIGRANT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.
    CANADIAN IMMIGRANT AFFAIRS CONTACT: [immigrantaffairs_ca@yahoo.ca]
    [D] A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH EMPLOYER.

ALL THESE SHOULD BE SCANNED IN COMPUTER AND SENT BACK TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA. CANADA. THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION BUREAU WILL ASSESS YOUR DOCUMENTS, AND IF APPROVED, SHALL SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO YOUR COUNTRY / CONTINENT FOR VERIFICATION OF GENUINENESS FOR FINAL APPROVAL BEFORE YOUR VISA WILL BE ISSUED.

AFTER SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND LEGAL VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO GO TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

* VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
    * BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
    *A COPY OF YOUR CONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH YOU EMPLOYER.

THE IMMIGRATION WILL FORWARD YOUR ENTIRE DOCUMENTS TO OUR CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ISSUANCE OF YOUR WORKING VISA TO CANADA.
    THANKS

DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION
    Mr. John Brown

3. Jani

Jani Guest

this man is truth or fake same like this e mail i am also recived

this man is truth or liar.

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Of course he's a liar. He's a criminal and he wants to steal your money. Just delete his emails so he doesn't get your money.

5. HERE IS THE HOTEL APPLICATION FORM I SENT TO YOU KINDLY FILL IT ALL
    AND SEND A COPY TO ME AND ALSO A COPY TO TOGETHER WITH YOUR
    PASSPORT COPY TO.... c.caimmigration@aol.com
    ONCES YOU SEND IT TO THEM KEEP ME INFROM AS SOON AS POSSIBLEM.

6. MATHEW

MATHEW Guest

Immigration Services
    372 Rideau Street # 900
    Ottawa, ON - K1N 1G7
    Canada,
    Fax: (144) 358-40572,E Fax ;1801-757-8778
    [RIGHT][/RIGHT]
    DEAR APPLICANT(s),
    I WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR SUCCESSFULLY ANSWERS
    WE ARE SET TO SERVE YOU TO YOUR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION, WE HAVE SEEN YOUR ANSWERS,BUT BEFORE WE COMMENCE WITH ANY OTHER PROCESSMENT THAT WILL LEAD TO THE RELEASE OF YOUR VISA PIN CODE NUMBERS WE HAVE TO VERIFY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND ALSO TO KEEP THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY INFORMED WITH YOUR INFORMATION FOR THEIR AWARENESS AND CONFIRMATION.
    YOU ARE DEMANDED TO PROCURE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

Immigration and Visas International
    Visa keys to Canada.
    "Your Key to Canada"

Chinese
    www.immigrationbureau.ca

YOU ARE NOW REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
    A. HOTEL CONTRACT LETTER FROM THE HOTEL
    B. ACCOMMODATION RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FROM THE HOTEL
    C. APPROVAL LETER FROM TOURISM COORDINATORS
    D. YOUR COUNTRY I.D CARD OR SCHOOL I.D CARD OR BUSINESS I.D CARD

NOTE NOTE :
    ALL THESE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SCAN IN COMPUTER AND SEND BACK TO OUR OFFICE THE IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA,CANADA. THEY WILL BE ASSESSED, IF APPROVED WE WILL SEND A FORM FOR YOU ALL TO FILL AND SEND TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY TOGETHER WITH YOUR MENTIONED DOCUMENTS : 1. THE SCAN PASSPORT, 2. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FROM THE HOTEL, 3. CONFIRMATION APPROVAL ENTRANCE FROM CANADIAN TOURIST COORDINATORS, IMMIGRATION WILL FORWARD ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO OUR CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISAS THEN YOU WILL GO OVER THERE AND RECEIVE YOUR VISA WITH THE VISA SECRET PIN CODE NUMBER WE SHALL GIVE YOU.

THANKS,
    DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION
    Mr. John Brown

check this true or laier

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Mathew. It is all a lie. He is trying to scam people. It is best to stop all contact with this criminal. Thank you.

8. Central Scrutinizer

@ Tara, did you receive the same email?

9. Jiwan

Jiwan Guest

Immigration Services
    372 Rideau Street # 900
    Ottawa, ON - K1N 1G7
    Canada,
    Fax: (144) 358-40572,E Fax ;1801-757-8778

DEAR APPLICANT(s),
    I WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR SUCCESSFULLY ANSWERS
    WE ARE SET TO SERVE YOU TO YOUR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION, WE HAVE SEEN YOUR ANSWERS,BUT BEFORE WE COMMENCE WITH ANY OTHER PROCESSMENT THAT WILL LEAD TO THE RELEASE OF YOUR VISA PIN CODE NUMBERS WE HAVE TO VERIFY THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND ALSO TO KEEP THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY INFORMED WITH YOUR INFORMATION FOR THEIR AWARENESS AND CONFIRMATION.
    YOU ARE DEMANDED TO PROCURE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY.
    Immigration and Visas International
    Visa keys to Canada.

"Your Key to Canada"

Chinese
    www.immigrationbureau.ca
    YOU ARE NOW REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
    A. HOTEL CONTRACT LETTER FROM THE HOTEL
    B. ACCOMMODATION RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FROM THE HOTEL
    C. APPROVAL LETER FROM TOURISM COORDINATORS
    D. YOUR COUNTRY I.D CARD OR SCHOOL I.D CARD OR BUSINESS I.D CARD

NOTE NOTE :ALL THESE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SCAN IN COMPUTER AND SEND BACK TO OUR OFFICE THE IMMIGRATION BUREAU OTTAWA,CANADA. THEY WILL BE ASSESSED, IF APPROVED WE WILL SEND A FORM FOR YOU ALL TO FILL AND SEND TO THE CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY TOGETHER WITH YOUR MENTIONED DOCUMENTS : 1. THE SCAN PASSPORT, 2. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION RECEIPT OF PAYMENT FROM THE HOTEL, 3. CONFIRMATION APPROVAL ENTRANCE FROM CANADIAN TOURIST COORDINATORS, IMMIGRATION WILL FORWARD ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS TO OUR CANADIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE APPROVAL OF YOUR VISAS THEN YOU WILL GO OVER THERE AND RECEIVE YOUR VISA WITH THE VISA SECRET PIN CODE NUMBER WE SHALL GIVE YOU.

THANKS,
    DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION
    Mr. John Brown

10. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Tanveer Ahmad - The above is a scam email, designed to scam people out of their hard earned cash. We are an anti fraud website, we post only scam emails, never reply to any of these people. Thank you.

11. Tanveer Ahmd

Tanveer Ahmd Guest

Hello dear ,
    Yes this same emails recieved me.but m sent the 210US$ after said give now 498US$.but i don't i think now I before ckeke this is fake or originol.plz contect me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2016
  12. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Tanveer. THIS IS FAKE. Please do not send any more money as you will lose it as well.
    It is best to stop all contact with this scammer. Please NEVER send money to anyone you have met on the internet. Thank you.

هذا مزيف. الرجاء عدم إرسال أي المزيد من المال لأنك سوف تفقد أنها كذلك.

13. Harris1123

Harris1123 Guest

Can you tell me which is official site?
    Canadian Immigrations <canadianimmigration.ottawa@consultant.com>
    Is This Official Or Not?

14. Sapphire's Strike

@Harris1121 - Consultant .com is a free email provider, the email you have received is a scam.
    This is the Canadian Government website https://www.canada.ca/en.html

15. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

@ Harris, consultant.com is a free email service and Canadian immigration would never use free email for any reason.

16. CANADA!!!!!!!! IMMIGRATION!!!!!!!! SERVICE.
    372 RIDEAU STREET -900,OTTAWA ,ON -KIN1G7 CANADA.
    DEAR, SIR /MADAM.

Canadian immigration interviews are always different from an applicant to another. However, please find some potential questions that could arise at the interview:
    Purpose of the interview
    If required, a selection interview would be conducted for several reasons:
    • To verify the validity and truthfulness of certain information provided on the forms and documentation submitted with the application
    •To clearify any specific information and inconsistencies.
    • To clearify certain issues in regards to the background of the applicant and/or his/her dependents.

• To verify that the applicant possesses, the necessary funds to settle in Canada
    • To confirm that the applicant is not inadmissible on security grounds
    • To verify if there are sufficient grounds to use positive discretion, if the applicant's point total is below the current pass mark
    Under the new regulations, visa officers will no longer conduct interviews to assess an applicant's language proficiency or personal suitability for immigration purposes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,DO YOU LIKE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE WORLD?
    ANSWER: ?
    2,TO YOUR VISITATION IN CANADA DO YOU HAVE ALTERNATIVE HOTEL.?
    ANSWER:?
    3,HOW LONG WILL YOU STAY IN CANADA ?
    4, WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE OF VISIT CANADA?
    5,WHICH OTHER COUNTRY WILL YOU LIKE TO VISIT?
    6, DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THE PERIOD OF STAY?
    7,WRITE YOUR FULL NAME AS IT APPEAR ON YOUR PASSPORT AS A SIGNATURE THAT YOU WILL NOT INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THE PEOPLE THAT DEAL ON DRUGS AND CRIMINAL ACTS...etc.

7,YOUR NAME........................................................................................
    EXPECT THE RESULT WITHIN 48 HOURS.

GENERAL DIRECTOR OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION,
    PROFESSOR JOHN BROWN.
    BEST REGARDS.

I was really wondering how fast this was working.....God should realy forgive him

17. Central Scrutinizer

That isn't even written by a native English speaker. It also isn't written by a literate person.

18. hello sir,

i just want to verify the email account of the canadian immigration, if there is immigrationoffice.canada@contactoffice.ca is the official email of the immigration? related to the immigration sir? thank you sir..

19. Sapphire's Strike

@ e.coli fleming - The real Canadian Government website, which covers Immigration is here https://www.canada.ca/en.html

The email address you have provided above belongs to a scammer.

20. yamana

yamana Guest

HI GOOD DAY TO ALL OF YOU,

I RECEIVED ALSO THE SAME MAILS FROM CANADA IMMIGRATION, THAT THEY ARE PROCESSING MY VISA. BUT JUST WONDERING WHY THEY EASILY PROCESS THE VISA FOR ONLY 3 DAYS ,
    AND I THINK THIS IS SCAM AND I FOUND THIS FORUMS .THEY ARE USING DIFFERENT EMAILS MINE IS immigrationbureau.canada@aol.com and airportimmigrationlawyer@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2016