John Brown, Canada Immigration Bureau

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ kennedy - I have no idea what the immigration director is called but the emails posted on this website are ALL scams. Very often these crooks use the names of bona fide people to impress prospective victims.

K

kennedy

Thanks so much these people are useless, and they asked me to send 350 us dollar in which i can't do such things,i was asking for the email for air candian hotel.

M

MD SADDAM HOSSAIN

Hello sir mam,
i just want to know immigrationbureauottawa.ca@fastservice.com this mail id of canadian immigration fake or real ???

B

blinks

global_visas_canada@consultant.com. This was d e-mail address used after I sent my information to canada hotel. This is also a free e-mail, right?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
@ Harris, consultant.com is a free email service and Canadian immigration would never use free email for any reason.
It's mail dot com and as Nanook says the Canadians don't need to use free email servers. Therefore, the email you have is fake.

J

jjjjjj

dear i recieved an email.in wich thay informed that they dont get any money just follow the procedjure and fill a form send backed them to email i.d
canadaimmigrationbureau@mail.com
pls tell me whats going on .i realy confused.

A

Ahsan

Candianimigrationburo@mail.Com
Tell me about this email .....they ask me to sent money for Canadian
visa...this is fake or true mail........

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Ahsan - It is a scam, please read this whole thread. We will, once again say: No officials use free email providers, in your case, as many others, the scammers are using mail.com which is a free email provider, much like Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail.

Do not send these thieves any money whatsoever and cease emailing them.