John F. Kelly, White House Chief of Staff

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Miyuki, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

He has a new job. Scammers don't follow the news so closely.

From: 197.234.219.66, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017
    From: "Gen John F. Kelly" <"washington.dc202."@sweet.ocn.ne.jp>
    Reply-To: "Gen John F. Kelly" <washington.dc202@aol.com>
    Message-ID: <1902222762.943896.1501404776139.JavaMail.root@sweet.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Needed!!

I'm Hon. Gen. John F. Kelly, the new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20017, United States. I received a report that you have an unclaimed fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar) in the West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box containing your total fund to our Head office in Washington DC. The said fund will be here today. Therefore, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), Home Address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # so that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment box to your home address.

Feel Free to Text or Call me at +1 (202) 871-9862 if you found this email confusing or complicated

I will be looking forward to Hearing from you As soon as Possible

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.79.219.207, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network
    Message-ID: <15dc94a45ee.ivobenedetti@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017
    Reply-To: homelandsecur33@yahoo.com
    Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp
    Murry, Wash +1 (432) 827-2585 USA.

Good Day To You: ,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Mr John F.Kelly, the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Donald Trump, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around theWorld.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$40 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the WesternUnion Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commecial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$155.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shippingdetails/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Name: .........
    Your Full Address: ......
    Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$155.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$40Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok. Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box, for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since .

Send the fee of USD$155.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.
    Receiver's Name:.... john Ada
    City:. . . . . . . . . . . . Cotonou
    Amount:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .USD$155.00
    Question:. . . . . . . . Urgent
    Answer:. . . . . . .Today
    Mtcn:. . . . . . . . . .
    Sender's Name . . . .
    Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
    SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, John F. Kelly
    CURRENT SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA .
    Mr John F.Kelly official DHS portrait.jpg
    From The U.S Department Of Homeland Security.
    I just arrived In The Benin Parliament In Cotonou.

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <homeland334@hotmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO EUR02-AM5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.67.54)
    Subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant
    Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant
    General and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp
    Murry, Wash +1(317) 406-7923USA.

Good Day To You: ,

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Mr john francis kelly the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Donald Trump, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki- Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$200 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$200 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$200 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commecial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$100.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$100.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$200Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official Ipad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and forall now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because, every thing has been done ok. Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box, for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since .

Send the fee of USD$100.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.

Receiver’s Name:.... sam ojadi
    Amount:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .USD$100
    Sender's Name . . . .
    Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
    SUPP. INTELLIGENCE GENERAL,john francis kelly
    Mr john francis kelly official DHS portrait.jpg

4. from: JOHN F KELLY <dpiri03@gmail.com>
    reply-to: mrjohnfkelly@usa.com
    date: Thu, Sep 7, 2017
    subject: Attention My Dear

Email same as above

5. The Doctor

From: 197.234.219.112, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <Www.@abeam.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: John Francis Kelly <john_fkelly@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1012324752.8547020.1507756214728.JavaMail.root@abeam.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: From Mr John Francis Kelly Text me now Phone: +1 (202) 524-1186

Good day!

I am contacting you regarding a special cargo that has been abandoned here at our warehouse In Washington, D.C. International Airport for over a period of 2 years and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in it. From my findings, the cargo originated from Benin Republic and the content was not declared as money by the consignor in order to avoid diversion by the shipping agent. So after our discovering we decided to break the box and we realize that the box contained $6.5 Million USD dollars. And we also found out that the box also contained one certificate which is LEGALITY CERTIFICATE.

Please I want you to text me message so that I can show you everything
    Best Regards
    Dr. John Francis Kelly
    Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
    Washington, DC 20016, USA
    Phone: +1 (202) 524-1186

6. Kat

Return-Path: <do-not-reply@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic330-17.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.143)
    Subject: I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Mr John F. Kelly, the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world. I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Donald Trump, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress. But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki- Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World. When i arrive in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and going through all cases of unpaid funds, i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, i discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, i was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office have tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$100 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now. Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums. You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Un

7. Return-Path: <johnfranciskelly33@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic303-22.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.188.148)16:30 +0000
    Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: johnfrancis kelly <johnfranciskelly33@yahoo.com>
    Subject: I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good

I hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Mr John F.Kelly, the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki- Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica,South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D)stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$100 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin. I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which i am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority have monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advice to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$100Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$100 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commecial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heared from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$78.00 only. In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you sent me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city. Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$78.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$100Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and forall now.

Send the fee of USD$78.00 via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information.
    Receiver’s Name:.... ERIC CHUMA
    Amount:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .USD$78.00
    Sender's Name . . . .
    Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, senders name and other payment information.Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmati on and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

Sincerely Yours,
    SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,John F. Kelly
    Mr John F.Kelly official DHS portrait.jpg

8. The Doctor

From: 197.234.219.47, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <www.@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: MR JOHN KELLY <kellyjohn7445@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1580056284.79895311.1510017709717.JavaMail.root@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department
    Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

I AM MR. john kelly, I WRITING TO YOU REGARDING ABOUT YOUR ABANDON CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OVER US$15.8 MILLION DOLLARS,I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME NOW FOR MORE DETAILS.EMAIL (kellyjohn7445@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY YOURS,
    MR.JOHN KELLY SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
    (+229)99767353

your are requeride to give your full information as your
    Full Name:
    Phone Number:
    Address:

Mr John Kelly

9. From: 41.79.219.208, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Network
    Return-Path: <claudio-ceron@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15ff2d236b6.claudio-ceron@alice.it>
    Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: dhs.gov.usa100@gmail.com
    Subject: Dear ower/ kindly contact us back for your claim

I am Gen. John F.Kelly, White House Chief U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security/ Washington DC.During our officials investigation due to 5the Nov 2017 shooting attack on church during worship service; casualties include 9 children killed and at least 4 children injured; attacker was shot and later killed himself,

we have discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from Republic of Benin,which was transferred from Portland international Airport to our facility in the United States , and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum Valued at (US$7.7m) seven Million Seven Hundred United states dollars only, in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing

approximately 110kg. The Consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat’s inability to pay for Non Inspection fees of OR to present Non inspection Certificate Document to back up Your consignment Box according to your fills it part of your Lottery, Contract, Inheritance/Compensation Payment funds for the end of the year from the said Country so it is 100% legal. the reason why your consignment

box is been delayed at this point and abandoned as it stand now the Non inspection Certificate can only be obtained from Benin Republic where the shipment was tagged in a lower price according to the section 2001 United States terrorist law that any load weighing 110kg.must be back up with mentioned Certificate document before allow it pass

By my assessment, the boxes contains about ($7.7M) seven Million Seven Hundred United States Dollars only.as i speak They are still left in the airport storage facility till today.The Consignments box like I said are 2 metal trunk box weighing about 65kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately.

The details of the consignment Box including your details on the official document from Republic of Benin where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with Airport Authority.as it stands now,you have to reconfirm your full Name, Phone Number,full home address so that I can cross-check and see if it

corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left for you to decide if you still need the Consignment box or allow us repatriate it back to Republic of Benin (place of origin) as we were instructed.

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned Your Consignment Box and ran away,because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. You can either come in person but there most be an interrogation,or i will help you engage the services of adequate Security that would deliver Your Consignment Box to your doorstep or the destination of your choice.without any Hitch/

1. Your Full Name:=======
    2. Your Telephone No:====
    3. Your Country:=========
    4. Your Home Address:====
    5. Your Nearest airport:==

please Contact Mr John Kelly to know how much is the fee to enable my office deliver your Consignment Box free of Charge
    (dhs.gov.usa100@gmail.com)

Gen John F.Kelly
    U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security

please Text /or call if any question i will be happy to hear from you soon
    John Kelly
    (479) 689-6976

10. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

From: 124.219.166.198, [​IMG] Japan, Osaka, So-net Service
    Return-Path: <DHS.@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: John Francis Kelly <dhsgov2@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1362812861.12415060.1510704696086.JavaMail.root@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: From United States Department of Homeland Security

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General
    and Director State Military Department Washington Military Dept.,
    Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA
    I can be reached at (202) 524-2050. Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

This is John Francis Kelly. The Secretary of the United State Department of Homeland Security. I contacted you because there is a consignment box containing a raw fiscal cash of $4.5 Million that was brought to our office by ECOWAS saying that it is yours. The $4.5 Million is a contractual inheritance Winning that was issued to you by (ECOWAS) ECOWAS means the (Economic Community of West African States) in collaboration with International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) through the U.S Embassy Benin Republic. You are expected to kindly reconfirm your information so that the release of the Consignment box containing your winning fund can be processed and released to you. The information needed from you are YOUR FULL NAME and HOME ADDRESS. I can be reached at (202) 524-2050. Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

1. Full name.........
    2. Phone number...............
    3. Current home address.....
    4. Occupation..............
    5. Nearest Airport........

I wait for your urgent and positive respond.

You can call Dr. Christian Joey at : +229-62819644 the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you.

Sincerely Yours
    Mr. John Francis Kelly
    Secretary us department of homeland security.

11. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.85.176.27, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Abonnes Adsl De Benin Telecoms A Dowa
    Return-Path: <www.@able.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017
    Reply-To: "Gen. John F Kelly" <officeofhmlandsec587@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <1060173970.25435367.1512219947143.JavaMail.root@able.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear beneficiary,

This is Gen. John F kelly, the new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security, appointed by President Donald Trump. Your delayed payment in the tone of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, five hundred thousand United States Dollar) that was held by IMF/FBI has been released because this is a new administration. Following the new administration debt settlement policy, we tendered your fund release file for immediate release and shipment to your designated address. In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone number, for immediate delivery of the consignment box containing your total fund. These details are needed for proper verification due to fraudulent activities going on around the globe.

I can be reached directly at : (202) 852-0975

I look forward to hearing from you.

Contact email address: officeofhmlandsec587@yahoo.com
    Gen.John F Kelly
    Secretary ofThe U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Washington DC

12. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <asada522@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
    Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018
    Reply-To: mr john kelly <kellyjohn3058@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <347434736.140521995.1516892256186.JavaMail.root@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

MG Timothy J. Lowenberg,Adjutant General and Director State Military Department
    Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry ,Wash 98430-5000 USA

i am mr john kelly,I WRITING TO YOU REGARDING ABOUT YOUR ABANDON CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OVER US$15.8 MILLION DOLLARS,I WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME NOW FOR MORE DETAILS.EMAIL (kellyjohn6@ yahoo.com)

SINCERELY YOURS,
    JOHN KELLY
    SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
    PHONE NO (202) 765-1946

13. Kat

They finally figured out his job title!

Return-Path: <union61@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic314-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.69.84)
    Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018
    Reply-To: "Mr. John F. Kelly" <ownerfund@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1381070434.11011905.1520755034190@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: YOUR ASSISTANT IS NEEDED URGENTLY

This is Mr. John F. Kelly White House Chief of Staff Washington DC.
    Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

This is Mr. John F. Kelly I wish to inform you that United States government know that you have not received Your fund from Africa! we have finally cash your abandoned long-lost fund confirming to be your won compensation funds and we decided to boxed the money for avoiding expiry of the check because it has stayed long in our custody searching for the contact to reach you, after our investigation we discovered that the money is not an illegal payment, The fund values the sum of $19.5 million dollars. So kindly reconfirm your full details via email And make sure you contacts on this email address here ( officer@worker.com ) as instructed below.

1. Your Full Name::;;:::::::::::::::
    2. Your Phone Number::::::::::::::::
    3. Your Current Home Address::::::::
    4. Your Nearest Airport:::::::::::::

I wait for your urgent and positive respond.

You can call Mr. Luke Chyben at : +229-64 933 185) the director of overseas payment of the presidency office who is in charge to give instruction approval to releasing the boxed-money consignment to me for onwards delivering it to you.

Mr. John F. Kelly
    White House Chief of Staff
    Tell Phone: +1 (202) 381-3633) TEXT MESSAGE
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
    Washington, DC 20500, USA

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Same as above.
    Return-Path: <file4994@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "Mr. John F. Kelly" <ownerfund@gmail.com>

15. The Doctor

From: 41.216.50.189, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Office des Postes et Telecommunications
    Return-Path: <www.@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0310.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0310.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.11])
    Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018
    Reply-To: "Mr. John F. Kelly" < agent_frank_jackson@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <433514583.52436852.1520656355931.JavaMail.root@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: From Mr. John F. Kelly White House Chief of Staff Washington DC

This is Mr. John F. Kelly White House Chief of Staff Washington DC.
    Address: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA

How are you doing?

I wish to inform you that United States government are compensating all the scam victims and your email address and phone number was found in the scam victims list. So you are to receive compensation ATM CARD worth sum of 3.5 million USD. And it be delivered to you by White House Agent Mr.Frank, to avoid any fraudulent issues again so all you needs to do now is to contact him with the needed information and you will only pay for the shipment of your ATM card which will cost you sum of $135 only. Contact him with this requested information such as.

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::::::
    Your Address::::::::::::::::::::::
    Your PO Box Number::::::::::::::::
    Your Direct Telephone number::::::
    Here is his contact information.
    Mr.frank
    Phone Number +1(704)709-2540 Text
    My Contact Email: agent_frank_jackson@yahoo.com

Thanks for being in serve with us and we promise to make the country better and you have to be a good citizen.

Mr. John F. Kelly
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
    Washington, DC 20500, USA

16. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 218.102.23.44, [​IMG] Hong Kong, Hong Kong Telecommunications Limited
    Return-Path: <exa09@biznetvigator.com>
    Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018
    Reply-To: WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF <exa09@biznetvigator.com>
    Message-ID: <1862431761.24592021.1522919512849.JavaMail.zimbra@biznetvigator.com>
    Subject: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED!!!

Dear beneficiary,

The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell Phone number, for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your urgent response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

I can be reached directly at (202) 996-9244 or johnfkelly30h@gmail.com

John F. Kelly

17. Godzilla

Godzilla Super Moderator Staff Member

From: 218.102.23.44, [​IMG] Hong Kong, Hong Kong Telecommunications (hkt) Limited
    Return-Path: <techcable1@biznetvigator.com>
    Date: Fri, 25 May 2018
    Reply-To: "John F. Kelly" <johnfkelly001@aol.com>
    Subject: Vital Information

Dear beneficiary,

I'm John F. Kelly. The White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.

The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell Phone number, for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your urgent response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

I can be reached directly at (202) 381-1818.

John F. Kelly

18. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 156.0.214.53, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Benin Telecoms
    Return-Path: <johnfrancis.@mist.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0318.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0318.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.19])
    Reply-To: "John F. Kelly" <john_f.kelly@aol.com>
    Message-ID: <1418239238.49411812.1528516964711.JavaMail.root@mist.ocn.ne.jp>

I can be reached directly at (202) 524 2642.

19. From: 197.234.221.153, Benin, Cotonou, Spacetel
    Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
    Reply-To: John Francis Kelly <johnfrancisk831@gmail.com>
    Subject: Dear beneficiary,

I can be reached directly at (202) 794-8817