John F. Kelly, White House Chief of Staff

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Jamii Telecommunications Limited

Return-Path: <TRANSFER.@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.18])
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018
Reply-To: John Francis Kelly <mrericwilliam850@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1027458208.121007116.1540196038788.JavaMail.root@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary

Good Day!

I,m John Francis Kelly, The Current Chief of Staff for U.S Washington DC. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We received a report from ECOWAS that you have an abandoned fund worth $6.8 Million in West Africa. I have instructed ECOWAS and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our Head office in Washington DC. the fund will arrive my office today. I want you to kindly email me your

Home address:.......................
Cell phone number:.................
City:..............................
Occupation........................
Fax number.........................
Full Name..........................
Age..................................

So that arrangement can be made for the delivery of the consignment to your home address.Text messages only.+1 (402) 807-8478

I wait to hear from you.

John Francis Kelly
White House Chief Of Staff

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <kouyachou.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0122.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0122.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.23])
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018
From: "Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America" <kouyachou.@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America" <john.kelly82@protonmail.com>
Message-ID: <1591967833.43967559.1540732615097.JavaMail.root@extra.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Federal government office in Washington, D.C., United States America

Dear beneficiary,

This Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) , This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2017 and 2018, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2018. On Behalf of the entire staff of the White House and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.The tone of US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) legitimately have been approved in your favor by the White House and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment. You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by consignment Box cash delivery with total approved payment into a (sealed security brief case ) with the security key confidential hidden until its successful delivered to you

I have registered your ATM CARD of 10.5million with International Parcel Express with In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell Phone number to the International Parcel Express courier (IPE) conveying your consignment box package for immediate delivery of your fund . Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

Contact International Parcel Express courier (IPE) immediately by replying to this email or emailing the address below:
email address ( info@internationalparcelexpress.com ) Phone Number ( +1 (914) 705-7013 ) as to enable the company register your consignment box for delivery .

The cash consignment box is designed to be delivered to your home address by a registered delivery courier company under International Parcel Express . You are going to pay for the consignment shipment which shall cost you the sum of US$150. Also, the consignment box must be insured before the courier company would accept to deliver it. This is due to the huge sum involve. The insurance cost is US$200. In view of this development, you are going to send the total sum of US$350 for both shipment and insurance cost directly to the International Parcel Express courier delivery company financial authorities.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your consignment to your address. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
MR JOHN KELLY
White House Chief Of Staff,
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States