John Hartwell, Coris International Bank Burkina Faso

Discussion in 'Next of Kin' started by Nanook, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.66.171.59, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Onatel 3G
    Return-Path: <h12@goladed.com>
    Reply-To: madeputu71@gmail.com
    Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017
    Subject: My Name Is Mr. John Hartwell,

My Name Is Mr. John Hartwell,

Dear Good Friend

My Name Is Mr. John Hartwell, I am a banker in (Coris international bank Burkina Faso) I want to transfer an abandoned sum of 25.5 millions USD to your account. 50% will be for you. No risk involved. Contact me for more details. Kindly reply me back.

Fill this information
    Full name:
    Direct cell number:
    City:

Please respond urgently

Regards,
    Mr. John Hartwell,
    TELEPHONE NUMBER
    +226 75 34 23 83

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <heartwell.john@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: john.hartwell22@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 4 May 2018
    Message-ID: 201854163743.308630@user-PC
    Subject: $25,5m. transfer, 50% will be for you.

Dear good Friend

My ame is Mr. John Hartwell, I am a banker in Coris International Bank Burkina Faso. I want to transfer an abandoned sum of $25,5 millions to your account. 50% will be for you. No risk involved. Contact me for more details. Fill this information...

name:
    phone:
    City:
    Kindly reply me back.
    Please respond urgently

Regards,
    Mr. John Hartwell
    +226 75 34 23 83

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <john_heartwell441@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: john.hartwell22@gmail.com
    Date: Tue, 29 May 201
    Subject: Transaction 100% risk free and for equal ratio of 50/50

Hello Dear,
    Thank you very much for your reply to my business proposal; first of all, I wish you to go through the details of the transaction before your full participation as my partner, are you really sure you can handle this transaction ? I salute and really appreciate the interest and willingness shown so as to know more about this transaction in order to help me realize it and as well share from its great benefits. Please be fully assured that you will make a very wise and highly rewarding decision if you accept to assist me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to gain and many more greater deals to handle together immediately we have successfully completed this very one. It is important you know that here in Africa, as a fast developing continent, many good financial opportunities involving millions and billions of Dollars do exist, but our major problem here is that of finding reliable and trusted foreign partners to collaborate with us. If you really prove yourself worthy, truly, you will ever be grateful and happy throughout your life time for knowing me as your African business partner.

To be very honest with you, this transaction which I have introduced to you is totally genuine and 100% risk free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this transaction either in the short-run or in the long-run because I have been working with this bank for many years, hence I know all its internal secrets very well and I have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully. Again, I want you to understand that the deceased customer of the bank who deposited the money in question was my very close friend and I was his personal financial adviser before his accidental death many year ago, that is the main reason why I alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money and its late depositor, who accidentally died in plane crash some years ago.

Nevertheless, I have tried many times to reach you through the phone number which you sent to me but your phone line is not accessible from here, I have insisted to call your phone number, even now as I write to you, but without any success, therefore before we proceed with this very important transaction, it is very necessary that we should have a brief phone discussion. Please try to call me immediately after reading this message on my private phone number: +226 76 99 84 79

just for us to have a brief phone talk before we go ahead with this transaction. After receiving your call, I will forward to you a draft text of application form which you have to fill and send to the foreign remittance department of the bank here for the claim. This transaction concerns transferring of the amount of $25,500,000.00 which was deposited by a foreign customer in the Coris International Bank Burkina Faso; here before his accidental death with all members of his family many years ago. You can confirm and read more about the crash from this link :

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

You will have to apply as the beneficiary of this fund using the facts and information about this fund and the late customer information which I will later give to you. Once the fund is transferred to your bank account, I will visit your country for us to share the fund in the equal ratio of 50/50; that is into two equal parts. I however believe in dialogue and your contribution in this issue shall be valued and well considered. Subsequently, I wish also to inform you that this business enjoys every legal backing as the necessary documents will be obtain in a court that will further enhance the paying bank to release the fund into your designated bank account yet to be supplied by you. In view and light of above facts therefore, I will send two vital documents that will not make the bank to doubt your application. This is the plans and I am assuring you a 100% success for within two weeks we shall surely celebrate over our success in this transaction I wait to hear urgently from you so that I can send the drafted application form to you. This is my private email address for our correspondents...

j.heartwel@yahoo.com
    My Data details below herein:
    Full Name: Mr. John Hartwell
    Address: 205 Ave. Kadiogo, Rue de Gounghin,
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
    Nationality: Burkinabe (Burkina Faso)
    My id. card will come next
    Thanks immensely and best regards.

Mr. John Hartwell
    MSG code : *****
    +226 76-998-479
    j.heartwel@yahoo.com, heartwell.john@yahoo.com, john.hartwell22@gmail.com, john_heartwell441@yahoo.com