John Kerry, post-retirement

Discussion in 'Business Scams' started by Kat, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Oh well, another scammer who isn't quite up with the news.

From: 222.185.248.227, [​IMG] China, Changzhou, Changzhou Zhugang Co. Ltd
    Return-Path: <newsletter@viduthalai.in>
    Reply-To: <mr.johnkerry225@yahoo.com>
    Subject: U.S Department of State
    Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017

U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.
    E-mail: mr.johnkerry225@yahoo.com

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. John Kerry, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year ended 2015 and 2016, we discovered that you have not receive your fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $1,850,000.00 USD (One Million, Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000 Five Thousand Dollars) YOUR ATM PIN CODE ( 7250 ).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $1,850,000.00 USD (One Million, Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorised my office to release the Sum of $1,850,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
    Your Contact House Address:
    Name of City of Residence:
    Country of Residence:
    Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
    ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
    Age and Occupation:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ( $220) The fee payment can be made through Western union or Money Gram Money Transfer here in the USA:

As soon as the above mentioned $220 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. John Kerry,
    Email ( mr.johnkerry225@yahoo.com )

Gentle Giant likes this.
  2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

I think he's diplomatic now, and he's found a new job in Benin!

Return-Path: <gabriele.ruffa@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15a146b8ca3.gabriele.ruffa@alice.it>
    Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017
    Reply-To: kerry-john01@mail.ru
    Subject: Call me or you text 831) 275-2353)

Call me or you text 831) 275-2353)
    I ARRIVED IN YOUR NEAREST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, with your ATM card worth $4.5 million USA dollars which I have been instructed by UPS delivery COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money.

I have presented the papers and handed it over to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the box, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful.

I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $500 Dollars only to get the tag placed on the box as that tag will enable me get to your house successfully without any interference, they scanned the package and found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

As I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Austria. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Reconfirm the following information once again to enable you collect your delivery as well
    Name .....
    City....
    Address....
    Nearrest airport.....
    Telephone number ...

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic Ups COMPANY as they will get the tag here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign es

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER IN THE NAME INFORMATION LISTED BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME : OYAWU IKPOAKU
    CITY: COTONOU
    TEXT QUESTION: when
    ANSWER: today
    AMOUNT: $500 USD only
    SENDER NAME…..

Money Controlling Number/MTCN……….after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic Ups COMPANY text me the payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question and answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so I can make my next step to your address today. (Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS) Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy Email (kerry-john01@mail.ru)

Regard
    DIPLOMATIC john Kerry
    DHL DIPLOMATIC AGENT BENIN REPUBLI

3. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

I got that too. I'm glad he was able to transition so easily from the government to a job in Benin.

Central Scrutinizer likes this.
  4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.91.244, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <officeservice87@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <870571.83364.qm@web101712.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp>
    Sender: auauauiseki@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017
    From: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry," <officeservice87@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry," <upsdeliverycompany759@gmail.com>
    Subject: From Full Headers Printable View U.S Department of State

Full Headers Printable View
    U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.

Attention:

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. John Forbes Kerry, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2017, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay for your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $40,000 Forty Thousand Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
    Country of Residence:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($280USD)

The fee payment can be made Via Money Gram Post Office / Walmart to Walmart here in the USA:

Receiver Name:..Deborah Przybysz
    Country......U.S.A
    Location address: ..Ohio
    Amount.........$280 USD
    Mtcn or Reference No........
    sender name.....

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr.John Forbes Kerry,

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.91.241, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <cascinacapitania@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15b64644e63.cascinacapitania@alice.it>
    Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017
    From: "MR. JOHN FORBES KERRY," <cascinacapitania@alice.it>
    Reply-To: upsdeliverycompany759@gmail.com

U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.

Attention:

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. John Forbes Kerry, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2017, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay for your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $40,000 Forty Thousand Dollars).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Your Full Name:
    Country of Residence:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($160USD)

The fee payment can be made Via Money Gram Post Office / Walmart to Walmart here in the USA:
    Country......U.S.A
    Amount.........$160 USD
    sender name.....

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
    MR. JOHN FORBES KERRY,

6. Central Scrutinizer

Same as Kat's.
    Return-Path: <tapheny.tausaher@yahoo.com>
    Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017
    From: "MR. JOHN FORBES KERRY," <tapheny.tausaher@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "MR. JOHN FORBES KERRY," <upsdeliverycompany759@gmail.com>

Country......U.S.A
    Amount.........$160 USD

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <EEE.@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
    Received: from mbkd0130.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0130.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.31])
    Date: Wed, 3 May 2017
    Reply-To: "Mr. John Kerry" <united_states.secretary@consultant.com>
    Message-ID: <1953993463.5465341.1493816695428.JavaMail.root@quartz.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Attn Dear fund owner!!!

Attn Dear fund owner!!!

This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the courier charges and the delivery of your ATM CARD.I paid it because the ATM CARD worth US$10.5 M will soon expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve account.

With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM CARD will not expire, because I know that when you get your ATM CARD definitely you must compensate me .

Now your ATM CARD has been deposited with DHL Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact DHL Courier Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your ATM CARD to your designated address without any delay.

Your Full Name:..........................
    Home Address:...........................
    Phone Number:..........................
    Age & Occupation .....................

Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. Reasons for their refusal is because they didn't know when you will contact them. They told me that their keeping fee is $138 per day and i deposited it Yesterday being Monday May 1 2017.

Below is their Contact Information.
    Contact Person : Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
    Delivery Company : DHL Courier Service Alabama
    Email : Lamorde@consultant.com
    Phone Number: +1 760 614 2079

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid mistake on the delivery and also to avoid increase on the security keeping fee as i agreed with them that it will be calculated $138 per day , so try to supply all your delivery details today so to avoid paying for more than a day . I gave them your delivering address but you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake in the delivering including with your ID or Picture.

Hope to hear from you as soon as you receive the ATM card contains US$10.5 MILLION . You will see an instruction and direction letter inside the envelop parcel on how to use your card , please read it very well before you start using your card .Ask Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde '' the DHL Courier Company Branch Manager'' How you Can Send to Them Their Official Security Keeping Fees Which Is Only $138 Per day.

You have to try and Contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM CARD.

They must deliver your card within 24 hours ( Over-Night Delivery ) after the confirmation of the $138 Per day from you. Inside the envelop parcel of your ATM CARD, you will find another small blue sealed paper rapped with yellow paper and DHL stamp , carefully open it for you must see your 4 digit secret pin code that you will use for your ATM card and immediately you slot the card in any ATM CARD Machine, try and change the pin to any of your choice 4 digit number and start using the card immediately .

The direction note for the card is also in another small white color envelop .

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. John Kerry
    EX_United States Secretary of State

8. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Date: Thu, 18 May 2017
    Reply-To: "Mr.John Kerry" <federal_reserve.b@consultant.com>
    Message-ID: <1697413306.14006007.1495034799769.JavaMail.root@energy.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Attn Dear fund owner !!!

Attn Dear fund owner !!!

Is been long now i hear from you i just want to inform you that because of the delay in this transaction, i want to inform you that i received a direct order from IMF on Friday to move your payment file to Federal Reserve Bank.

You are to contact Mr. Michael E. Tucker and follow all the instruction he is going to give you,like I promised you that you must receive your payments the Bank will execute your outstanding payment through online banking facilities by opening an Online Account in your name where your outstanding funds was deposited.

The Online Account will give you the privilege of enjoying the secured online financial services and you will be able to access your account files online with the Bank and know exactly when your fund is deposited to your Online Account, you will also be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your online account to any existing Bank account of your choice online all by yourself and at the comfort of your home or office.

Mind you that the IMF is monitoring this transaction to avoid any mistake; you are given four days mandate or this transaction will be
    cancelled forever.

Contact Mr. Michael E. Tucker
    Email(federal_reserve.b@consultant.com)
    TELEPHONE:+17606142079
    send him your contact information and your phone .

This is instruction given to us if you fail to comply with our full instruction in this mail update.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr.John Kerry,

9. Central Scrutinizer

From: 41.138.90.78, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: <lorenzoresta@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15c696eff5f.lorenzoresta@alice.it>
    Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017

U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.

Attention:

Your Full Name:
    Country of Residence:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($160USD)

RECEIVER.... HORST DEKEPPER
    CITY...... VISTA CALIFORNIA
    STATE... CALIFORNIA
    COUNTRY....... USA
    MTCN.................?
    SENDER NAME.........?
    Amount:$160
    Question: God
    Answer: Bless

Yours Sincerely,
    MR. JOHN FORBES KERRY,

10. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Ah. Figured out he's retired now. ;)

From: 41.138.91.145, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Reply-To: John Kerry <Federalreservebank12@accountant.com>
    Message-ID: <841884082.17670609.1496897518354.JavaMail.root@mbm.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Attn Dear fund owner !!!

Attn Dear fund owner !!!

Is been long now i hear from you i just want to inform you that because of the delay in this transaction, i want to inform you that i received a direct order from IMF on Friday to move your payment file to Federal Reserve Bank and the amount of your fund is US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as your full inheritance & Compensation fund.

You are to contact Mr. Michael E. Tucker and follow all the instruction he is going to give you,like I promised you that you must receive your payments the Bank will execute your outstanding payment through online banking facilities by opening an Online Account in your name where your outstanding funds was deposited.

The Online Account will give you the privilege of enjoying the secured online financial services and you will be able to access your account files online with the Bank and know exactly when your fund is deposited to your Online Account, you will also be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your online account to any existing Bank account of your choice online all by yourself and at the comfort of your home or office.

Mind you that the IMF is monitoring this transaction to avoid any mistake; you are given four days mandate or this transaction will be cancelled forever.

Email (federal_reserve.b@consultant.com)

I want you to answer me back now and if possible try and give me a call or Text today on +1{202}7695955

This is instruction given to us if you fail to comply with our full instruction in this mail update.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. John Kerry,

11. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.138.89.222, [​IMG] NIGERIA, Lagos, ETISALAT BENIN
    Return Path: lorenzoresta@alice.it
    Date: 2017-07-10
    Subject: U.S Department of State,
    Reply to: upsdeliverycompany759@gmail.com

U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.

Attention:

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. John Forbes Kerry, United States Secretary of State by profession.

This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2017, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay for your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

Your Full Name:
    Country of Residence:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address.

Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just (67USD)

However, note that below is the Approved Payment information which you are advice to use and send the fee Via Via Western Union or Money Gram Post Office/Via Ria money transfer Office and get back to us with the MTCN immediately. bear in mind that all you will ever have to spend to received this fund is $67.00 Dollars Nothing more Nothing less.

Receiver's Name__CRIS WOOD
    Receiver's Address__No 17 Gariki Road Cotonou,Benin Republic.
    Country _Benin Republic
    Question: Trust
    Answer: In God
    Amount: $67 US dollars
    sender name.....

Yours Sincerely,
    MR.JOHN FORBES KERRY,

12. Central Scrutinizer

Same as above but from Benin.
    Return-Path: <body.center@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15d297a9737.body.center@alice.it>

Country _Benin Republic

13. Central Scrutinizer

And Benin again.
    Return-Path: <customer065@tim.it>
    Message-ID: <15e0710dc44.customer065@tim.it>

Country _Benin Republic

14. Originating-IP: [41.216.50.156] [​IMG] Benin (ISP: OPT Benin / Benin Telecom)
    reply-to: "Mr.John Kerry" <Federalreservebank12@accountant.com>
    date: Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:58 AM
    subject: Dear fund owner !!!!!!

Dear fund owner !!!!!!

Is been long now i hear from you i just want to inform you that because of the delay in this transaction, i want to inform you that i received a direct order from IMF on Friday to move your payment file to Federal Reserve Bank.

Mind you that the IMF is monitoring this transaction to avoid any mistake; you are given four days mandate or this transaction will be
    cancelled forever.

Email (Federalreservebank12@accountant.com)

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. John Kerry,

15. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <andrewjohnstone406@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic315-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.134.124)
    Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018
    From: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry." <andrewjohnstone406@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry." <usdepartment@onet.pl>
    Subject: U.S Department of State.

U.S Department of State
    2201 C Street NW
    Washington, DC 20520.

Attention:

Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. John Forbes Kerry, United States Secretary of State by profession.This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2018, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking officeo settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations withrespect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.This is to make sure all Outstanding paymentsare settled beginning of this fiscal year 2018. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration withWorld Bank, we apologize for the delay for your contract payment, Winning orInheritance funds and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $40, 800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred

Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $40,000 Forty Thousand Dollars). I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $40,800,000.00 (Forty Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option. We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $40,800,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Your Full Name:
    Country of Residence:

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address.Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($210USD)

The fee payment can be made VIA Walmart or Money Gram Money Transfer here in the USA:
    Here is the payment infromation.
    Receiver's Name.. Raphael Odoh
    Address: 1329 Harding Park Bronx NY,10473.
    Amount..$210

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. John Forbes Kerry,

16. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <serviceoffice683@yahoo.com>
    From: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry" <serviceoffice683@yahoo.com>
    Reply-To: "Mr. John Forbes Kerry" <upsdeliverycompany759@gmail.com>

The fee of $200 USD can be made VIA Western union / Money Gram or Walmart to Walmart Money Transfer here in the USA:
    Receiver's Name: Mark .R. DePrey
    Address: 1603 W Main St, Ft Wayne, Indiana 46808 USA
    Amount:$200 USD